Learn Quran with Tajweed Online, Memorizing the Holy Quran has many benefits that have a great impact on the psychological and physical health of a person,
and there are a number of changes that occur in the life of those who memorize the Quran, as it works to raise his immunity,
and also works to strengthen memory and a sense of peaceful happiness, and strength, and improves his Arabic language.
Read more: Egyptian Quran Hafiz
Steps to Learn Quran with Tajweed Online
- Undoubtedly, there are many different ways to memorize the Quran with Tajweed online.
- This is what we will mention in today’s article about Learn Quran with Tajweed Online.
- The following are the most important steps for memorizing the Holy Quran, including:
- All you have to do, dear reader or memorizer of the Quran.
- Is to decide which sheik you prefer and which surah you prefer.
- Also, you must choose a suitable place to memorize the Quran.
- Must also choose a suitable time to memorize the Quran.
- Repeat what you read, as this process helps in strengthening your memory.
- Rely on the process of memorizing only one Quran.
- Make sure to review regularly.
- Resort to Allah by supplication in order to master the memorization of the Qur’an with intonation.
Benefits of Learn Quran with Tajweed Online
- Clarify the difference between reading the Noble Quran and ordinary books.
- Beautify the reading of the Noble Quran.
- Understand the meanings of the verses and meditate.
- Correct pronunciation of letters.
- Show the Quranic miracle of the verses.
The exit of letters in the Tajweed Quran
The maghrib of letters refers to the place from which the sound of the alphabetic letter comes out when pronouncing it.
The scholars have divided letters of the alphabet according to its exit into five exits, which are as follows:
- Throat: It is the area of the larynx, from which six letters come out: “Al-Hamza, Ha’a, Ha’, Al-Kha, Al-Ain, and Al-Ghain.”
- Tongue: Eighteen letters come out of it, which are the rest of the letters of the alphabet.
Provisions of Learn Quran with Tajweed Online
- Tajweed rules differ according to the letters and the place they are placed in the word.
- Therefore, the scholars of intonation divided these rulings to make it easier for the reader to learn and understand them so that each letter comes out from its correct exit with sound pronunciation.
- It is worth noting that the word “movement” will be repeated in the explanation of the rules of intonation.
- This is the amount of time required to bend and extend the finger.
- The rules of intonation are complete, which we will mention in the following lines.
- Rulings on the pronunciation of the silent nun or tanween vary according to the letter that follows it.
- It has four cases when it meets the letters of the alphabet, which are:
- Idgham: which is by merging the consonant nun or tanween with the letter that follows it.
- Concealment: It is to conceal the pronunciation of the static nun or tanween and to show the pronunciation of the letter that follows it with the presence of ghana.
Provisions of the static meme
Oral concealment: It occurs with the advent of the static meme and then the letter “baa” and it is by concealing the pronunciation of the static meme and the continuation of the chant by two movements.
Oral diphthong: It takes place by merging the consonant meem with the letter that follows it if this letter is a vowel meme.
It is pronounced as if it were a stressed meme with a song of two vowels, for example: “You came from.”
Oral manifestation: It is to show the pronunciation of the consonant meem and the letter that follows it without a chant if this letter.
Amplification and thinning in the recitation of the Quran
It is by amplifying the sound when pronouncing the letter or making it thinner.
The letters of the alphabet are divided into three sections in terms of amplification and thinning, which are as follows:
- Always Mufakham: It is six letters “Kha, Sad, Dhad, Ta’a, Dha’, Ghain, and Qaf.”
- Al Muraqqaq always: It is all the letters of the alphabet.
- Except for the letters of taqhim and with the exception of “alif, ra, and lam” as well.
How to Learn Quran with Tajweed Online?
Here are the most important rules for memorizing the Noble Quran and proving your memorization of it:
- Make your intention sincerely to Allah Almighty, and do your best sincerely to Him.
- And do everything you can do to preserve after you have put your trust in Him.
- Choose the best time to memorize Quran Tajweed.
- Which is during the occult (before dawn), and it is important that the place of memorization be quiet.
- Start studying the provisions of intonation to apply them correctly.
- Listen to a Sheikh online reading to verify your correct pronunciation of the letters and your application of the rules of intonation.
- Follow the two types of repetition, secret (between you and yourself) and vocal (to read out loud).
- Memorize one copy of the Holy Quran.
- Keep daily quietly and without rushing.
- Look at the verses at the time of memorization.
- Understand the verses while you memorize them.
- Ask Allah for help.
- Link the parts of the surah together, and connect the verses with their meanings.
- Focus on memorizing similar verses, distinguish between them by knowing their meanings, and explain why they are similar in order.
- Link memorizing the Holy Quran away from sins and taboos.
Do you want your kids to learn more about Online Quran Classes? Sign up for Rahman School’s ( Quran school ) Online Quran Classes program and watch them dive deeper into the Quran science and learn the Holy Book of Allah.
Rahman School’s Arabic classes, Quran classes, Islamic studies class, Quran tajweed class, ijazah Quran and let your children learn the accurate Quran recitation and word pronunciation even if Arabic is not their first language.
Online Quran tuition learning can be challenging if you’re seeking it for your kids. Rahman School offers you a wide variety of topics to teach your children online.
Whether it’s Quran online, Arabic online, Tajweed, Ijazah, tajwid al Quran, and Islamic Studies. Rahman School has your back with professional Quran tutors who are willing to go further with your kids’ education. With an attractive interface and well-structured lessons,
Rahman School gives you and your children the chance to learn with al Rahman school who are going to be your kids’ new friends, accompanying them in their learning process and encouraging them to learn more.