ABOUT THE COURSE
First: Defining the Quran Ijazah and its legitimacy.
It is the process of the phonetic transmission of the Noble Qur’an from one generation to the next, in which the giver testifies that the recitation of the metaphor has become one hundred percent correct about the narrations – or narrations – that he authorized. He is allowed to recite, and others repeat the Qur’an.
- Quran ijazah is a dream sought by most educated Muslims, who see a goal that cannot be aligned with others in the Qur’an.
- And a goal that is difficult to achieve, but it raises its owner from the ranks of the enjoying ordinary people, and they are those who read the Qur’an. It is difficult for them to the levels of the glorified reciters, who do not have a tongue, do not faint, and do not stammer in it.
- The distressed stumbles if distress befalls him, from which there is no escape, such as fainting from death.
- The reasons for obtaining the degree of Quranic approval are numerous, as some of them relate to the world and the status of the affliction among people
- and what he can get from money in his life, and some of it is related to the Hereafter, what he reaped from a person in terms of exploits and honors during his life and after his death, and what he achieves in Paradise from high ranks, and these are some of these reasons.
Details about Quran Ijazah
- There is no doubt that the request for permission to recite the Noble Qur’an correctly, with a chain of transmission to the Messenger of God, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him, is a commendable matter in Islamic law (Shariah).
- The journey in seeking mastery of reciting the Qur’an is a first, and its owner is rewarded and commendable.
- The importance of licensing is highlighted because it is not suitable for anyone to recite the Noble Qur’an until he takes it entirely from the mouths of knowledgeable and well-versed sheikhs and authorizes them to repeat it.
- Listening and reciting are not sufficient for the correctness of the recitation of the Qur’an after the time when melody became common. Instead, they must have permission and permission to read and recite because the student may recite the Qur’an to his sheikh many times and not be merciful in performing that. God Almighty – on the authority of Imam Ahmad bin Ahmed bin Ibrahim al-Hashimi that Abu Jaafar bin al-Zubayr read to him the narration of Warsh several seals.
- Hence, some of the predecessors, may God have mercy on them, asked some students to re-read the Qur’an several times to ensure their mastery.
- It is from that that Mujahid bin Jabr Al-Makki recited thirty khutmas to Ibn Abbas.
- And from that, Imam Abu Jaafar presented the Qur’an to his master Abdullah bin Ayyash, Abdullah bin Abbas, and Abu Hurairah; may God be pleased with them.
- And from that, Imam Nafi’ bin Abi Nuaim said: I recited to seventy of the followers.
- Including that Hisham bin Ammar Al-Salami took the reading by way of Ayyub bin Tamim, Irak bin Khalid, Al-Waleed bin Muslim, Sadaqah bin Khalid, and others.
- Our imam al-Jazari commented on this speech to al-Hudhali: “I said: This is what the gentlemen see in the request.”
- And there is not one of them who has ever been the most reciting of people and is relied upon for recitation except that the whole Qur’an has been presented from its beginning to its end to one of the respected elders, and the scholars of recitation and performance have attested to his memorization and mastery.
The virtue of Quran ijazah
- And this is from God Almighty’s preservation of His Book, for He said: “It is we who have sent down the Remembrance, and we will preserve it.” Surah Al-Hijr.
- He memorized it in its verses and surahs, and in its drawing and arrangement, and in the way it was received and performed, and in its interpretation and meanings, and God sufficed as a memorizer and prepared the reasons for its memorization, for the nation did not care about anything from the Holy Qur’an.
- An era and a generation of generations can’t be devoid of an established proof for God in reciting and teaching the Noble Qur’an.
Best online ijazah course
You can join us in the best ijazah course online; you will learn it from the best teachers with experience and high efficiency.
You can learn Quran ijazah with us through the best ijazah program with an ijazah certificate. And this is one of the essential advantages of our platform.
We also have the best tajweed ijazah course.
Advantages of ijazah online:
- You can study anytime you choose.
- You will learn the Quran ijazah online and masterfully in the shortest possible time.
- We will provide you with an ijazah certificate.
- You will learn all of Quran Ijazah in Tajweed at the most affordable prices.
ijazah Quran is a license or permission authorizing its holder to transmit the Quran, issued by a person who actually possesses this authority. In other words, ijazah is a certificate that Sunni Muslims primarily used to indicate that a person has been delegated by a higher authority that already has ijazah to teach the Holy Quran.
Since this is a religious matter, it is very important to acquire Quranic and Islamic knowledge from a reliable and documented source. Accordingly, obtaining a license to recite the Quran with Tajweed or a license to memorize the Quran is a must for anyone seeking to teach the Quran. However, not only Quran teachers but also anyone excels in reading Quran Tajweed or Hafiz/Hafiz of Quran.
Because of the importance of Ijazah, Rahman School offers an online ijazah Quran for Muslims who are not Arabs or who live in non-Muslim countries.
Now, you can take the Ijazat Al-Quran course with highly qualified and accredited Quranic teachers from Al-Azhar University through one-to-one face-to-face sessions.