Quran practice every day, There are many ways that can be followed to learn the Quran and to practice Quran recitation, Including direct receiving from scholars who specialize in Quran reading practice and taking care of it. It is one of the best ways to learn to read the Quran correctly The science of reciting the Quran and its recitation was taken from a specialized sheikh where the learner listens to his correct recitation, and reads on it, in order to correct his recitation and intonation.
Read more: Who is the best Quran Sheikh?
How to practice Quran every day?
We will mention in the following lines the Quran practices every day
- Accuracy of memorization and mastery in reading, the Prophet – may Allah bless him and grant him peace – taught the Companions – may Allah be pleased with them – the Noble Quran on sound foundations.
- These principles ensure the accuracy of indoctrination and its safety by repetition and correct recitation of the verses of the Quran.
- Making the recitation and recitation of the Quran a criterion by which the accuracy of other hymns is measured.
- Including the call to prayer, the tashahhud, the iftitah, and the istikhaarah.
- The Prophet – may Allah’s prayers and peace be upon him – used to teach the companions the tashahhud as he taught them the letters of the Quran.
- He teaches them to extend the letters with the call to prayer, as he teaches them to extend them in the recitation of the Quran.
- Presenting the best recitation of the Quran in leading the prayer.
- The Prophet, may Allah’s prayers and peace be upon him, made reading Quran correctly a criterion for the superiority of leading the prayer.
- The best reading of the Book of Allah is the first of Muslims to lead.
- Reading also includes mastery of it, tajweed with perfect accuracy, and practicing the Quran every day.
- The most memorizing of the Book of Allah may be meant by practicing Quran every day.
- Acquiring the skill in reciting the Quran is one of the reasons for attaining a high status with Allah – the Mighty and Sublime.
The most famous Egyptian reciters of the Holy Quran
- There is a group of famous reciters of the Holy Quran, recitation and recitation with Arabic and grammatical foundations.
- Egypt was distinguished by its readers who taught the Islamic world the art of recitation and its principles.
- They are distinguished by a set of qualities in their voices.
- Which are the sweetness and strength of the voice with its sweetness and the clarity of the exits of words and letters.
- They were, and still are, role models that Egypt is proud of.
- In the following lines, we will mention the most famous Egyptian readers of the Holy Quran:
Mahmoud Khalil Al-Hussary
- Sheikh Mahmoud Khalil Al-Hussary (Arabic: محمود خليل الحصري ) is considered one of the best Egyptian Quran reciters.
- As well as one of the most famous reciters of the Quran with different narrations.
- As he was able to read the Holy Quran with the ten readings.
- He has many copies of the Quran recorded with different narrations.
sheikh Muhammad Rifat
- Muhammad Rifat ( Arabic: الشيخ محمد رفعت ) is considered one of the most famous Egyptian Quran reciters.
- As his voice has always been associated with the morning recitation on the Holy Quran Radio.
- Sheikh Muhammad Rifaat was the favorite reciter of Sheikh Al Shaarawi, may Allah have mercy on him.
- When asked about the best reciters of the Noble Quran and his choice among four sheikhs.
- Al-Shaarawi said: If we want the rulings for reciting Quran, then he is Sheikh Al-Husari.
- As for the sweetness of the voice, we say Sheikh Abdul Basit.
- And if we want a long breath with a sweet voice.
- We say Sheikh Mustafa Ismail, and if we say all of them, we say Sheikh Muhammad Rifaat.
Mohamed Siddiq El-Minshawi
- Sheikh Mohamed Siddiq El-Minshawi ( Arabic: محمد صديق المنشاوي ) is considered one of the most famous Egyptian sheikhs.
- Whose voices have reached all parts of the world, not only in Egypt?
- Where his recordings became famous in Egypt, Syria, and London.
- He had a famous position in Indonesia when he recited the Quran and the audience cried from his reverence and his voice.
Abdul Basit ‘Abd us-Samad
- Sheikh Abdul Basit Abdul Samad ( Arabic: عبدالباسط عبد الصمد ) is considered one of the most famous reciters of the Noble Quran.
- Is distinguished by his sweet voice, and he is one of the very popular reciters.
- He worked as a reciter for the Imam al-Shafi’i Mosque in 1952.
- Then for the Imam Hussein Mosque in 1958, succeeding Sheikh Mahmoud Ali al-Banna.
Sheikh Mahmoud Ali Al-Banna
- One of the most famous reciters of the Holy Quran, Sheikh Mahmoud Ali Al-Banna was called the ambassador of the Quran.
- Sheikh Mahmoud Ali Al Banna ( Arabic:الشيخ محمود علي البنا ) was also chosen as a deputy for the Reciters Syndicate in 1984 AD.
- He memorized the Holy Quran in the village book by Sheikh Musa Al-Mantash.
Sheikh Abul Ainain Shu’aisha
- Sheikh Abul Ainain Shu’aisha (Arabic: ابو العينين شعيشع ) is considered one of the most prominent reciters of the Holy Quran.
- They became famous at a young age during a party held in Mansoura in 1936.
- His role model and ideal were Sheikh Muhammad Rifaat.
- He was the most prominent of those who imitated his reading.
- Was the first Egyptian reader to read at Al-Aqsa Mosque.
Read more: Best Way to Learn Quran Online
Sheikh Taha Al-Fashni
- Sheikh Taha Al-Fashni ( Arabic: طه الفشني ) is one of the most famous reciters of the Noble Quran.
- Religious chant. He was born in 1900 AD in the Beni Suef Governorate.
- The center of Al-Fashn and Quran memorization, at a young age.
- He was always assigned to recite the Noble Quran at school parties.
- He had many distinctive religious chantings.
sheik mustafa ismail
- One of the best reciters of the Quran in Egypt and on the Egyptian radio.
- Sheikh Mustafa Ismail ( Arabic: الشيخ مصطفى اسماعيل ) was not even tested to enter the radio for his distinctive vocal abilities.
- He was born in the Gharbia Governorate.
- The centers of Santa and Quran memorization.
- He was not over 12 years old, and he studied the provisions of reciting the Holy Quran.
Sheikh Abdel-Fattah Al-Shachai
- Abdel-Fattah Mahmoud Al-Shasha’i was born in the village of Shasha’a in the Menoufia Governorate.
- He became famous during the distant evening on the closing night of the birth of Hussein bin Ali.
- He recited with great sheiks that night.
- Such as Sheikh Muhammad Rifaat, Sheikh Ahmad Nada, Sheikh Ali Mahmoud, Sheikh Al-Isawy and Sheikh Muhammad Jadallah.
Sheikh Ali Mahmoud
- Some consider him to be one of the greatest reciters of the Noble Quran.
- Sheikh Ali Mahmoud memorized the Quran at the hands of Sheikh Abu Hashem Al-Shabrawi.
- He was born in 1878 in the Darb Al-Hijazi neighborhood in Cairo.
- He memorized the tajweed and took its readings at the hands of Sheikh Mabrouk Hassanein.
- Who discovered Sheikh Muhammad Refaat.
learning Quran for beginners
- Many people wonder how to memorize Quran at home easily and quickly since the words of Allah Almighty are the most precious words in existence.
- It was revealed by Allah Almighty to His Messenger Muhammad.
- May Allah bless him and grant him peace.
- To be a teacher for Muslims and a reference for them in their lives and our topic today is an explanation in which to answer the question.
- How to memorize Quran at home easily and quickly.
- The people who keep reading the Noble Quran have a great gift from Allah and Allah preserves them with it.
- Those who read it and memorize it will always find Allah with them, and they are always practicing Quran every day.
- Those who memorize and apply the verses of the Quran and strive to understand the interpretation will have attained great luck and great blessings in their lives.
Tips for Memorizing Quran
- The merits of reading and memorizing the Quran are innumerable.
- Whoever uses the Quran as a method for his life will never be miserable, and his whole life becomes a blessing, goodness, and light.
- Because the Noble Quran is the constitution, reference, and guide.
- In the verses of the Quran, we may find refuge for peace, comfort, and psychological happiness.
- Undoubtedly, the virtue of reciting the Noble Quran is a very great virtue.
- The virtue of memorizing is much greater than reading because when you memorize Quran.
- You recite it once and twice until it remains firmly in your mind.
- And those who memorize the Book of Allah are Allah’s people and his own.
- Those who memorize Quran by heart, the angels pray for him and Allah preserves him with it.
- Therefore, many people are looking for the question of how to memorize the Quran at home easily and quickly.
- It has been said regarding the virtue of reading and memorizing Quran.
- That whoever memorizes it will wear the angels and his parents as a crown on the Day of Resurrection.
- This crown is made of pearls and Allah Almighty will call out for his memorization Quran on the Day of Resurrection in public.
- It is preferable to read and memorize Quran also that it gives its owner a high status in the Hereafter, and the Noble Quran will illuminate his grave.
Read more: Who is the best Quran Sheikh?
How to memorize Quran at home easily?
- Many may search for an answer to the question of how to memorize the Quran at home easily to learn how to memorize the Quran without the need for a memorizer due to the limited time of some.
- Or some mosques that teach memorizing Quran.
- The individual’s desire to learn at home without going out.
- Or the desire of a housewife to memorize the Quran without leaving her home and children.
Quran memorization for adults
- Memorization is only validated upon revision, which is important for practicing Quran every day.
- And when he memorizes the entire Book of Allah without resorting to revision, he will definitely be forgotten.
- The following is one of the best ways to memorize and review the Book of Allah Almighty:
- Dividing the Noble Quran into three chapters.
- The first of which is from Surat Al-Baqarah to Surat Al-Tawbah.
- The second is from Surat Yunus to Surat Al-Qasas, and the third is from Surat Al-Ankabut to Surat Al-Nas.
- When you memorize one page per day or two pages, you must review four pages until you memorize 10 complete parts, and upon completion of the first section, you must move to the second section, then the third, and so on.
- When starting to save the second section, you must review 8 pages per day from the first section.
- Upon completion of the share of the second part of the preservation, it is necessary to stop for a period of two months from the preservation.
- Then start reviewing the twenty-part archives.
- On the condition of reviewing 8 pages per day practice the Quran every day.
- At the end of the two-month period of stopping memorization.
- The third and final section must be returned to memorizing.
- In addition to reviewing 8 pages per day from Sections 1 and 2 to completion.
Best Quran memorization techniques
- Upon completion of memorizing the entire Quran, one must move to review the first section of the three sections for a full month.
- Memorization is in absentia at the rate of half a juz per day.
- Then review the second part of the three sections for another month by default, at the rate of half a juz’ daily.
- In addition to reviewing 8 pages of the first section by heart practice the Quran every day.
- Upon completion and reaching the third section of the three sections, it must be reviewed for a full month by default, at a rate of half a portion per day.
- In addition to reviewing one part daily from the first two sections practice Quran every day.
- Upon completion of the memorization in full, two parts should be reviewed daily.
- They should be reviewed three times a day and night.
- It is preferable to continue with this matter at all times.
Ways to install the Quran after memorizing it
In the following lines, we will mention the ways to install the Quran after memorizing it:
The first stage
- In it, the Muslim reads three parts of the Holy Quran in a loud voice in which he can hear himself.
- Then he re-reads the same three parts daily for a month by looking at the Quran, and in the following month, this is applied to the next three parts.
- And so on up to the last three parts and keep practicing Quran every day.
- That is, he needs to finish the first stage ten months during which he reads the thirty parts in the Book of Allah Almighty in view.
The second phase
- This stage begins with reading the first three parts aloud in twenty days in which he hears himself.
- Then he repeats the command for the next three parts and for the same period of time, meaning practice Quran every day.
- And so on until the last three parts, meaning that every twenty days he reads three parts.
- Thus, he will read the entire Quran twenty times in view.
- This stage begins with reading the first three parts, given the 15 days in which he hears himself.
- Then the next three for a period of 15 days, and so on until the entire Quran is finished.
- That is, he will read the entire Quran 15 times in view.
- The final result of the three stages is to read the entire Quran 65 times during this period so that he masters it and is able to memorize it.
Do you want your kids to learn more about Online Quran Classes? Sign up for Rahman School’s ( Quran school ) Online Quran Classes program and watch them dive deeper into the Quran science and learn the Holy Book of Allah.
Rahman School’s Arabic classes, Quran classes, Islamic studies class, Quran tajweed class, ijazah Quran and let your children learn the accurate Quran recitation and word pronunciation even if Arabic is not their first language.
Online Quran tuition learning can be challenging if you’re seeking it for your kids. Rahman School offers you a wide variety of topics to teach your children online.
Whether it’s Quran online, Arabic online, Tajweed, Ijazah, tajwid al Quran, and Islamic Studies. Rahman School has your back with professional Quran tutors who are willing to go further with your kids’ education. With an attractive interface and well-structured lessons,
Rahman School gives you and your children the chance to learn with al Rahman school who are going to be your kids’ new friends, accompanying them in their learning process and encouraging them to learn more.