How did Islam begin? Of course, it will revolve in the mind of every Muslim about what is the history of the emergence of Islam, and whether Islam appeared suddenly or passed through a set of developments and stages.
There is no doubt that Muslims are very proud of their Islamic religion and strive in all ways. In order to know all the historical information about the Islamic religion, and accordingly, the history of the emergence of Islam.
Read more: How to learn Quran fast?
How did Islam begin?
We can say that Islam began through the mission of the Prophet Muhammad.
May Allah’s prayers and peace be upon him.
When Allah commanded Gabriel to descend upon our master Muhammad with the authentic revelation. And that was in Mecca, located in the Arabian Peninsula.
And all of this happened on a Monday in the month of Ramadan when our master Muhammad was about forty years old at that time.
That is thirteen years before the migration to Medina, and according to some studies.
It is clear from this that the Gregorian date is the date of the mission that had taken place in the year 608 or 609.
The Meccan period from the beginning of the spread of Islam
After the revelation was revealed to the Messenger, may Allah’s prayers and peace be upon him.
The Messenger. after that, spread the Islamic call among the people. Among them, there were a large number of those who responded to his call among the unbelievers and the polytheists.
The beginning of the spread of the Islamic call was in Makkah Al-Mukarramah.
As this is considered the first place in which Islam spread.
Calling to Islam in secret – How did Islam begin?
- It is worth noting that the invitation took about three years to appear to the people.
- But the invitation at that time was overshadowed by the nature of secrecy.
- And it was during that period that it had gone out completely to those close to the Messenger of Allah and the trusted ones as well.
- And he is considered the first person to enter Islam in the secret stage is his wife Khadija bint Khuwaylid, may Allah be pleased with her.
- After that came his cousin Ali bin Abi Talib, and then his close friend Abu Bakr Al-Siddiq.
- After that, the da’wah entered that to spread.
- And then this stage is considered to be public among some people, and then this period lasted for about 10 years.
- And when the second phase of the invitation began.
- I first began with the invitation of the relatives of the Messenger of Allah.
- May Allah bless him and grant him peace.
- And most of them were from Banu Hashim and Banu Abd al-Muttalib.
The public call to Islam – How did Islam begin?
- How did Islam begin? It began to spread to another slope, as the message was directed entirely to the polytheists. There were a number of difficulties that the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, faced.
- And he ascended the mountain of As-Safa and called out to the Quraysh saying, O Banu Fihr, O Banu Uday, to the stomachs of Quraysh, until they gathered.
- So if the man was not able to get out, he sent a messenger.
- To see what it is, Abu Lahab and the Quraysh came and said: Did you think that if I told you that the horses in the valley wanted to raid you, would you believe me?
- They said: Yes, we have not tried you but honesty. He said: I am a warning to you of severe punishment. Abu Lahab said: Damn you the rest of the day, is this why we gathered!
The reaction of the polytheists to the spread of Islam
- The Messenger encountered a wide range of difficult problems during his call.
- Which made him turn with all his might in pursuit of wars and Islamic conquests.
- Which helped him a lot in spreading the Islamic call.
- This stage witnessed a great clash between the people of truth in the Islamic religion.
- And the pre-Islamic society, and through that, the Messenger, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, directed.
- He declared that the polytheists are on falsehood, as they worship what is neither seen nor heard.
- And based on that, the Messenger, may Allah’s prayers and peace be upon him..
- Called them to abandon idolatry and turn the heart to the worship of Allah, the Creator, who has no partner.
- He called them to abandon their ugly morals and unacceptable thinking.
- And to adopt the morals of Islam and the characteristics of the Messenger, may Allah bless him and grant him peace.
The struggle of the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, with the polytheists
- We may find through this that the polytheists refused to listen to the Messenger.
- Upon him be the best prayer and peace.
- They blocked their ears from hearing the truth and were determined to adhere to idolatry, superstition, idol worship, and adherence to bad morals.
- Hence, the unbelievers declared war on the Messenger and the Muslims..
- And presented them with all forms of harm and damage through insults, insults, torture, and inflicting harm on them and their families.
- And because their morals are not dignified and desirable.
- They said that our Prophet Muhammad, may Allah’s prayers and peace be upon him.
- Was a liar, a sorcerer, and a madman.
- They also mocked and mocked the Holy Prophet and raised false suspicions.
- This is in addition to the false slanders, and they tried in every way to ridicule him and also challenge him.
- And through that, they have endeavored and strived to stand among the people and between the da’wah and the hearing and recitation of the Learn Quran online by all means and Quran Tajweed.
- They did not refrain from physical harm and then conspired to kill the Messenger.
- May Allah bless him and grant him peace.
Read more: Learn Quran with Tajweed Online
Spread of Islam in Medina – How did Islam begin?
- The intention of the Messenger, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, was manifested in spreading the Islamic call outside the borders of Makkah Al-Mukarramah.
- Where the message came and made clear the spread of Islam outside the borders of Makkah Al-Mukarramah.
- When he asked Abu Dhar Al-Ghafari – may Allah be pleased with him – to reside in Bani Ghaffar in order to invite his tribe to Islam.
- He also asked Tufail bin Amr al-Dawsi to invite his tribe called Dous, which was located between the tribe of Taif and Yemen, and then call to Islam there.
- This spread in Makkah came based on the refusal of most of the polytheists in Makkah to convert to Islam.
- And that the Messenger went to Madinah and established the Islamic state in it, and after that Allah opened the servants and guided them to the straight path and entry into Islam.
Manifestations of the infidels’ transgression against the Holy Prophet
- And because the polytheistic infidels were not in good morals, they were plotting and waiting for our Noble Messenger while he was in his house or in the mosque.
- Allah neither forgave them nor pardoned those who were waiting for opportunities to kill him.
- Someone threw the womb of a sheep at him while he was praying,
- And the other put the dirt in the bowl in which he served his food.
- Others also threw filth in front of his house, so the Prophet of Mercy – may Allah’s prayers and peace be upon him – could only add to him saying to them: O Banu Abd Manaf, which neighborhood is this?
Definition of Islam – How did Islam begin?
- How did Islam begin? did you know that on Friday, Allah Almighty created our master, Adam?
- Did you know that the Messenger Muhammad, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, performed the first prayer, and it was the noon prayer?
- And did you know that the first person who wished to be visited by death was our master Yusuf, peace be upon him?
- Did you know that Abd al-Rahman ibn Muawiyah was the first person to be called the hawk of Quraish and Abd al-Rahman?
- He is the first person from the Umayyads and he was able to outrun the Abbasids.
- Did you know that the five daily prayers are the first actions that are raised to Allah Almighty?
- Did you know that Friday was determined to be a Muslim holiday because it is the day on which our master Adam was created?
- It is the same day that our master Adam descended to earth, and it is the same day on which he repented.
- And in which he died and also entered heaven on Friday.
- Did you know that our master Omar Ibn Al-Khattab is the one who wrote the history of the Hijri?
Information about Islam from the Quran
- Did you know that Mrs. Khadija, may Allah be pleased with her, who is the daughter of Khuwaylid, and she is the first wife of the Prophet Muhammad, may Allah bless him and grant him peace?
- And did you know that Israfil, peace be upon him, was the first to say the following sentence (Glory be to my Lord the Highest)?
- Did you know that the last verse revealed in the Noble Quran is (And fear a day when you will be brought back to Allah)?
- Did you know that Idris, peace be upon him, was the first person to undertake jihad in Islam?
- And did you know that the first thing revealed in the Torah is the Basmalah (In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful)?
- Did you know that Ayat al-Kursi is the best and greatest verse in the Holy Quran?
- Did you know that the verse (Read in the name of your Lord who created)?
- Is the first verse that was revealed from Allah Almighty to our master Muhammad.
- May Allah’s prayers and peace be upon him, and it was the first verse revealed in the Holy Quran.
- And did you know that our master Adam was called the Sheikh of the Messengers?
Religious information about Islam – How did Islam begin?
- How did Islam begin? did you know that Saad bin Abi Waqqas was the first person to shoot the first arrow for the sake of jihad in the way of Allah?
- Did you know that our master Noah, while sailing in the ark?
- Knew that the hour is estimated at 12 hours, and this discovery came from his research to find out the correct times for prayer?
- And did you know that our master Noah has been calling for gifts for up to nine hundred and fifty years?
- Did you know the difference of years between our master Adam?
- Peace be upon him, and our master Noah, peace be upon him, is ten centuries?
- Did you know that the prophets who were sent to guide people amount to one hundred and twenty prophets?
- And did you know about the number of messengers sent on earth, about three hundred and thirteen messengers?
- Did you know that our master David, peace be upon him, was the first to say a sentence “afterward”.
Information about Islam
- Who is the first messenger who was sent to earth? The first messenger is Noah, peace be upon him.
- Who is the first to hold the pen and call it? The first to hold the pen was our master Idris, peace be upon him.
- What is the land in which the people of our master Shuaib lived? The land is indebted.
- So who is the prophet who was called the Almighty Allah? Clem of Allah is our master Moses, peace be upon him.
Who are the prophets with whom the Messenger
- May Allah bless him and grant him peace, met in the heavens and during his journey from the Night Journey and the Night Journey?
- In the first heaven met our master Adam, peace be upon him.
- Thus in the second heaven, he met our master Jesus, peace be upon him.
- And our master Yahya, peace be upon him.
- As for the third heaven, the Prophet Muhammad met Joseph, peace be upon him.
- In the fourth heaven, he met our master Idris, peace be upon him.
- As for the fifth heaven, he met Harun, peace be upon him.
- And in the sixth heaven, he met Moses, peace be upon him.
- Thus, in the last sky, which is the seventh, he met our master Ibrahim, peace be upon him.
Who is the first person to be nicknamed the Drawn Sword of Allah?
He is the companion Khalid bin Walid, may Allah be pleased with us and him.
So who is the first one who gave permission in heaven?
The first person to call in the sky was Gabriel, peace be upon him.
Read more: Learn Quran with Tajweed Online
Who was the first to ride a horse or horse?
The first person to ride a horse was Ismail, peace be upon him.
Who is the first to intercede for him and the first to intercede?
He is the Prophet Muhammad, may Allah bless him and grant him peace.
Who is the first nation to be entered into heaven, Allah willing?
It is the nation of our Noble Messenger Muhammad, may Allah bless him and grant him peace.
So who is the first lady who was nicknamed the mother of the poor?
Lady Zainab bint Jahsh was the first to be called Umm al-Masakeen, and she is one of the wives of the Prophet Muhammad, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, and she is the daughter of the aunt of the Prophet Muhammad.
General information about the Islamic religion
- Did you know that when you say Glory be to Allah and praise be to Him?
- Glory is to Allah the Great, a palm tree will be planted for you in Paradise.
- Did you know that when you say Surat Al-Ikhlas ten times, a palace will be built for you in Paradise?
- And did you know that when you say Glory be to Allah and praise be to Him a hundred times, sins melt as the foam of the sea melts?
- Did you know that when you read Surat Al-Ikhlas three times, it is as if you have read the entire Quran?
Do you want your kids to learn more about Online Quran Classes? Sign up for Rahman School’s ( Quran school ) Online Quran Classes program and watch them dive deeper into the Quran science and learn the Holy Book of Allah.
Rahman School’s Arabic classes, Quran classes, Islamic studies class, Quran tajweed class, ijazah Quran and let your children learn the accurate Quran recitation and word pronunciation even if Arabic is not their first language.
Online Quran tuition learning can be challenging if you’re seeking it for your kids. Rahman School offers you a wide variety of topics to teach your children online.
Whether it’s Quran online, Arabic online, Tajweed, Ijazah, tajwid al Quran, and Islamic Studies. Rahman School has your back with professional Quran tutors who are willing to go further with your kids’ education. With an attractive interface and well-structured lessons,
Rahman School gives you and your children the chance to learn with al Rahman school who are going to be your kids’ new friends, accompanying them in their learning process and encouraging them to learn more.