What is it Quran story? The first verses of the Noble Quran were revealed on the heart of the Prophet – may Allah’s prayers and peace be upon him- on Monday, thirteen years before the migration to Medina, and the age of the Prophet at that time was forty years, and this was started by a group of companions, followers, and scholars.
- Scholars differed in determining the month in which the revelation of the Quran began to the Messenger of Allah.
- Its statement follows the revelation of the Quran story in the blessed month of Ramadan, citing the following.
- A group of scholars took this view, including Al-Wahidi, Ibn Kathir, Muhammad bin Ishaq, Ubaid Allah bin Omair, and Yahya Al-Sarsari.
What is the place of revelation in the Holy Quran – Quran story?
- The Noble Quran was revealed all at once to the House of Glory from the lowest heaven after it was in the Preserved Tablet.
- Then it descended scattered over the heart of the Prophet – may Allah’s prayers and peace be upon him.
- It was reported on the authority of the Prophet, peace.
- Blessings are upon him, that the Quran was revealed in three places.
- It is the Holy Mecca, including the houses that follow it, such as Arafat, Mina, and Al-Hudaybiyah.
- As well as Medina, and the places that follow it, such as Badr, Uhud, and finally Bilad al-Sham; That is, the sanctuary.
What are the stages of the revelation of the Holy Quran?
In the following lines, we will mention the stages of the revelation of the Quran, the Quran story, in detail:
The first stage:
- The complete revelation of the Holy Quran to the House of Glory in the lowest heaven.
- This was evidenced by His saying – the Highest: (The month of Ramadan in which the Quran was revealed, guidance for people and clear proofs of guidance and self-righteousness).
- The Holy Quran was revealed in the first stage in the blessed month of Ramadan, specifically on the Night of Decree.
- He – the Highest – said: (Indeed, We sent it down on the Night of Decree).
The second phase:
- The revelation of the Noble Quran separated by means of the Revelation Gabriel – peace be upon him – on the heart of the Messenger – peace be upon him.
- This is evidenced by His saying – the Highest: (And a Quran that we have divided so that you may recite it to the people over a period of time.
- And We revealed it as a revelation.
Where was the Holy Quran revealed – Quran story?
- The revelation of the Noble Quran was in two stages.
- The first stage: its descent from the Preserved Tablet to the House of Glory in the lowest heaven.
- Second stage: His descending from the lowest heaven upon the Messenger of Allah – may Allah’s prayers and peace be upon him -.
- As for the first descending, it descended all at once.
- And the time of its revelation after the mission of the Prophet – may Allah’s prayers and peace be upon him.
- According to the well-known sayings, was on the Night of Decree in the month of Ramadan.
- Other evidence and the revelation among the Arabs is usually applied to what was revealed at once In this issue.
- It is sufficient for the correct report that indicates the majority of conjecture.
- It is not required for it to be definitive and certain, such as issues of belief.
What is the wisdom of the revelation of the Quran separately to the Prophet?
- God sent down the Noble Quran to our master Muhammad in parts to stabilize his heart.
- To be able and strong to confront everyone who met his call with stubbornness and stubbornness.
- Every time the verses are revealed to the Messenger of Allah.
- The covenant is renewed, and happiness enters his heart, and in it.
- There is a challenge to the polytheists and a demonstration of the miraculousness of the Holy Quran.
- These polytheists would come to the Messenger of Allah with impossible questions.
- The verses would answer them, and in that revelation, in order to facilitate his memorization and understanding.
- Allah had revealed it to an illiterate nation, so reliance on memory was in memorizing the Quran.
- Hence, its revelation in installments makes it easy to memorize, understand and act upon it.
- He – the Highest – said: (It is He who has sent among the unlettered a Messenger from among them, reciting to them His verses and His commands to you).
- The Companions and those after them followed this method, and it is also wise to keep pace with events.
- The verses were sent down to guide them to the path of guidance.
- To explain to them the origins of this great religion.
- Like the verses that were revealed on the day.
- People failed to take part in the Battle of Tabuk without an excuse.
- So the Messenger of Allah interrupted them.
- Then the verses were revealed to inform the Messenger of Allah that Allah had accepted their repentance.
Read more: Best websites to learn Quran online
How was the revelation of the Quran revealed?
- There are many ways for the Quran to be revealed to the Prophet – may Allah’s prayers and peace be upon him -.
- These methods have been mentioned in the books of hadith.
- Including: that Gabriel – peace be upon him – used to come to the Prophet – may Allah prayers and peace be upon him – in the form of a human being, and he was most often represented in the image of the companion Dihya al-Kalbi – may Allah be pleased with him.
- Sometimes he was not represented by anyone’s image So he comes to the Prophet – peace be upon him – and none of those around the Prophet sees him.
- They may hear a sound that resembles the roar of bees, or the clanging of a bell.
How was the Quran compiled into one book – the Quran story?
- The compilation of the Noble Quran was of two types, some of which are collected in the breasts.
- Including what is done by writing.
- The Holy Quran was memorized by many of the companions of the Messenger of Allah – may Allah’s prayers and peace be upon him.
- Such as Ubay bin Kaab, Abdullah bin Masoud, Muadh bin Jabal, and Zaid bin Thabit.
- Also Ali bin Abi Talib, and other companions – may Allah be pleased with them and please them all -, and when the Messenger of Allah – may Allah prayers and peace be upon him – died, the Noble Quran was preserved in the breasts.
- Or written on the parchment: that is, the leaves, or the slip: that is, thin stones, or the dermis: that is, the cut of the skin, except that it was scattered.
Compilation of the Quran in the era of Omar Ibn Al-Khattab
Our master Omar Ibn Al-Khattab – may God be pleased with him – collected the verses of the Holy Quran written on it, from patches, and tree leaves, and kept the book in the Caliphate House, so that people could return to it.
Compilation of the Quran in the era of Othman bin Affan
- During the era of our master Othman bin Affan – may Allah be pleased with him – the Islamic area expanded.
- And many people from different countries entered into Islam, and the Holy Quran was read on the seven letters.
- Which the Messenger – may Allah bless him and grant him peace – recited to people, with the permission of Allah – the Almighty -.
- But during the era of our master Uthman – may Allah be pleased with him – the difference occurred, and with the expansion of the Islamic area.
- The matter became the compilation of the Noble Quran in one Quran, according to one letter.
- Until the dispute over the letters subsides, this happened when Hudhayfah ibn al-Yaman returned after an Armenian expedition.
- Spoke with Uthman ibn Affan – may Allah be pleased with him – on this matter.
- So Othman bin Affan gathered the immigrants and the Ansar, to consult with them in the matter of compiling the Holy Quran in one letter so that the dispute would end.
- And our master Othman bin Affan sent to Hafsa to send them newspapers.
- So that they would transcribe it in the Quran, and when I sent it to him, he entrusted the task of transcribing it to Zaid bin Thabit and the three Quraish men.
- And he ordered the burning of the rest of the Quran, and thus the Quran was compiled during the era of Othman bin Affan – may Allah be pleased with him -.
History of Kuttab – Quran story
- That Kuttab had spread to many parts of the Islamic State from Southeast Asia through Indonesia, Malaysia, and the Kingdom of Pattani.
- And others, passing through Pakistan, Afghanistan, and North Asian countries to the farthest Islamic West in Morocco and Mauritania.
- Then south in southern Sudan, Somalia, and central Africa.
- It has directed many organized malicious schemes to eliminate the positive effects of that Kuttab is the best Quran institute in the Islamic world.
- Until the Kuttab Foundation – that small and powerful institution – threatened with complete collapse and even extinction.
- In the following lines, we are trying together to take a glimpse at that Kuttab and its role and how it is viewed (Egyptian Kuttab as an example).
What is the effect of Kuttab on children – Quran story?
- Kuttab is the best Quran institute were dozens of chants, poems.
- Other tales have occupied a large space in the minds of young children.
- This is at the expense of memorizing the Noble Quran in that important and vital age stage.
- Which accommodates memorizing millions of words.
- We may find children who have completed memorizing large parts of the Noble Quran before entering school.
- Especially in Kuttab, because Kuttab is the best Quran institute.
- Everyone knows the role of the Kuttab or the Holy Quran Memorization Office at the level of villages and popular neighborhoods in preserving the Quran and spreading it in our country over the long centuries.
Quran memorization sites
In the following lines, we will mention the methods of memorizing the Quran online:
Learn Quran online
- This is for those who find it difficult to go to Quran teaching institutes, as many sites seek to teach Quran online.
- Just as the sites teach the recitation and memorization of the Quran
- They also provide the service of teaching and memorizing the hadith, because it is considered the second source of legislation.
How to learn Quran with Tajweed online?
- Quran learning websites have been able to attract many who want to memorize the Quran around the world, and the platform’s goal is to increase the number of memorizers around the world.
- That is why the best Quran teachers in Egypt and specialized readers teach the Holy Quran with its frequent readings.
- In addition, the sites receive men from all over the world.
How to learn the Quran online?
- It is not possible to memorize the Noble Quran without the help of Allah – Glory be to Him – and therefore sincerity to Allah – the Highest – is counted in memorizing the Quran.
- And seeking help from it is one of the most beneficial and best ways, in addition to the fact that the memorizer of the Quran attains a great status.
- It should be noted that this method is represented in the necessity of the presence of a master who has mastered the Tajweed Recitation, recitation.
- So that the hafiz would take his instructions, and recite to him the verses he had memorized.
- So the Sheikh would correct his recitation for him.
- Hence the effort is on the keeper By repeating the verses he had memorized throughout his day.
- So that he can memorize it, while constantly reviewing, consolidating, and confirming everything he has memorized in the following days Read a lot.
- Whether it is before dawn, or after it, the memorizer should be patient in his memorization.
What are the benefits of memorizing the Quran?
In the following lines, we will mention the benefits of memorizing the Quran:
Hafiz of the Quran from among the people of Allah and his own:
What is unique to those who memorize or read the Book of Allah, is that they become one of Allah’s people in this world and the hereafter.
The Quran raises its memory:
One of the most important virtues of memorizing the Quran is that it elevates those who memorize it until they reach the status of honorable angels.
The Hafez of the Quran is blessed in this world and the hereafter:
The people of this world envy the memorizer of the Quran for the position he reached by memorizing the Book of Allah.
The Hafiz of the Quran has priority in leading the people in prayer:
- The Prophet – may Allah’s prayers and peace be upon him – instructed his companions to present the most memorized of the Book of Allah and the most read of them to it.
- This indicates the priority of the memorizer of the Quran and his right to lead the people and that he is the most worthy of it.
It has been proven in the authentic hadiths reported from the Prophet – may Allah’s prayers and peace be upon him – that the Quran will come as an intercessor.
The Hafez of the Quran ascends the ranks of Paradise:
Whoever memorizes the Noble Quran will rise in Paradise to the extent that he memorizes the Book of Allah.
The more he memorizes, the higher he will be in the ranks of Paradise.
Ways to memorize the Quran easily?
In the following lines, we will mention the ways to memorize the Quran in easy steps:
Because the hafiz is faithful to the eternal message of revelation that was revealed to the heart of the Messenger of Allah – may Allah prayers and.
To read the Quran before memorizing it to the masters of the masters and learn from it how to pronounce the verses correctly.
Especially in places where there is similarity and difficulty in pronunciation.
Determine the amount of preservation:
As each person has a specific limit and amount that he cannot exceed and set a fixed amount of memorization is considered one of the most important means.
Choose the right time and place:
- The one who wants to memorize the Book of Allah should specify the appropriate place and time for memorizing.
- Do not memorize at a time of intense heat or in a place full of disturbances.
- The best place for memorizing the Quran at all is the mosque.
Memorizing the Quran
The one who wants to memorize the Quran should not move to a new memorization place until he has mastered the one he memorized previously.
Keep memorizing from a private Quran (it has one fee):
Because the human mind is concerned with details.
Maintaining the coherence of the surahs and verses:
- A single surah contains sequential events, as well as long verses.
- It is not necessary to memorize part of the surah.
- Then moving to another place without linking the previous to the next.
How to memorize the Noble Quran with Tajweed?
- In order to memorize the Quran with ease, one must have sincerity of intention with Allah Almighty.
- Do everything you can do to preserve after you have put your trust in Him.
- Choose the best time to memorize the Noble Quran.
- Which is during the time of magic (before dawn), and it is important that the place of memorization be quiet.
- Start studying the provisions of intonation to apply them correctly.
- Listen to a sheik reading online to verify your correct pronunciation of the letters and your application of the rules of intonation.
- Follow both types of repetition, secret (between you and yourself) and vocal (to read out loud).
- Memorize one copy of the Holy Quran.
- Keep daily quietly and without rushing.
- Understand the verses while you memorize them.
- Ask Allah for help.
- Link the parts of the surah together, and connect the verses with their meanings.
- Focus on memorizing similar verses, distinguish between them by knowing their meanings, and explain why they are similar in order.
- Link memorizing the Holy Quran to stay away from sins and taboos.
Is it permissible to memorize the Quran without intonation?
- The rules of intonation are divided into two parts, one of which must be learned.
- Which is to extract the letters from their correct exits and to give them their right from the vowels of inflection.
- The other part is desirable, and it includes the Middud and the chant.
- As for improving the voice tajweed, it is not obligatory.
- If a Muslim recites it, it is good, and if he does not recite it.
- There is no problem in reciting it, and it does not carry a sin for that.
- Accordingly, the obligatory reading is the recitation taking into account the vowels of syntax and the exits of the letters, not the recitation with the provisions of intonation.
Applications that help memorize the Holy Quran
Here are some applications that help you while memorizing the Noble Quran:
- Memorizing the Noble Quran – Tahfiz.
- Quran Memorization Companion.
- Easy Memorization Mushaf – The Noble Quran.
- Tamkeen – Quran memorization.
Do you want your kids to learn more about Online Quran Classes? Sign up for Rahman School’s ( Quran school ) Online Quran Classes program and watch them dive deeper into the Quran science and learn the Holy Book of Allah.
Rahman School’s Arabic classes, Quran classes, Islamic studies class, Quran tajweed class, ijazah Quran and let your children learn the accurate Quran recitation and word pronunciation even if Arabic is not their first language.
Online Quran tuition learning can be challenging if you’re seeking it for your kids. Rahman School offers you a wide variety of topics to teach your children online.
Whether it’s Quran online, Arabic online, Tajweed, Ijazah, tajwid al Quran, and Islamic Studies. Rahman School has your back with professional Quran tutors who are willing to go further with your kids’ education. With an attractive interface and well-structured lessons,
Rahman School gives you and your children the chance to learn with al Rahman school who are going to be your kids’ new friends, accompanying them in their learning process and encouraging them to learn more.