Surah zumar( Arabic: سورة الزمر ) written Surah al zumar is one of the surahs of the Noble Qur’an, and it is arranged according to the Noble Qur’an 39, It was revealed after Surah Saba, and It is one of the Mathani, Its number of verses is 75, all of which are Makkia except for 3 Madani verses, and Its main focus revolves around talking about the doctrine of monotheism because it is the origin of faith and the basis for the integrity of the belief, so this article is about the reason for calling the surah by that name in some detail, with a narration of the virtue of the surah, its purposes and the reason for its revelation.
surah zumar meaning
Surah zumar is almost limited to the issue of monotheism. It roams in the human heart in successive rounds, striking its strings with successive rhythms, and shaking it deeply and continuously.
In order to imprint in it the reality of monotheism and its empowerment, and to deny it all suspicion and every shadow of this fact.
Hence, it has one theme from its beginning to its conclusion, which is presented in various pictures. Since the opening of the surah, this one issue has emerged, which the surah is almost limited to treating: “We have sent down the Book to you with truth, so worship Allah sincerely for Him in religion. Indeed, to Allah is a pure religion”.
And his saying: “Say: I have been commanded to worship Allah sincerely to Him in religion.”
In addition to monotheism, which deals with the surah to imprint it in the heart, we find in the surah instructions to awaken this heart and arouse its sensitivity, such as saying:
The scenes of the Day of Resurrection follow in each of its passages, such as his saying: “He is the one who is obedient to the vessels of the night, prostrating and standing, warning of the Hereafter and hoping for the mercy of his Lord.”
The surah also includes touches on the reality of human beings, and in the depths of their souls, and it is mentioned at the beginning of humanity: “He created you from a single soul.”
It is narrated on the nature of mankind in adversity and in prosperity: “And if harm befalls a person, he supplicates to his Lord, turning to him, then when He bestows upon him a blessing from Him, he forgets what he was calling to before.”
And it is mentioned in the surah that the souls of human beings are in the hands of Allah in every situation: “Allah takes the souls when they die and those who did not die in their sleep, then He takes hold of the souls that He has decreed death and sends the others for an appointed term.”
surah zumar read online
why was surah zumar revealed?
The verses of Surah az zumar were revealed separately, and the reasons for their revelation varied and varied according to the verse.
It was reported that three verses of Surah al zumar were revealed in Medina, and the rest were revealed in Makkah before the Hijrah.
The Reasons for the revelation of verse 3
It was mentioned in Al-Suyuti’s book “The Reasons for Going Down”
On the authority of Ibn Abbas in this verse, he said: It was revealed in three neighborhoods: Aamir, Kinana, and Bani Salamah. They used to worship idols, and say: Angels are his daughters, so they said: “We only worship them so that they may bring us closer to Allah.”
Reasons for the revelation of verse 9
Ibn Abi Hatim narrated, on the authority of Ibn Umar, in the saying of Allah:
And Ibn Sa`d took it out on the authority of al-Kalbi on the authority of Abu Salih on the authority of Ibn Abbas, who said: It was revealed about Ammar bin Yasir.
Juwaiber narrated, on the authority of Ibn Abbas, who said: It was revealed about Ibn Masoud, Ammar Ibn Yasir, and Salem, the mawla of Abu Hudhaifah.
Juwaiber narrated on the authority of Ikrimah who said: It was revealed about Ammar bin Yasir
The Reasons for the revelation of verse 17
Juweber brought out his chain of narrators on the authority of Jabir bin Abdullah, who said: When the verse “It has seven gates” was revealed, a man from the Ansar came to the Prophet, peace be upon him.
and said: O Messenger of Allah, I have seven properties, and I freed a slave for each of them. So this verse was revealed about him. So give good tidings to the servants of those who listen to the saying and follow the best of it.
as such Ibn Abi Hatim narrated on the authority of Zaid bin Aslam that this verse was revealed about three people who were in the pre-Islamic era saying there is no god but Allah: Zaid bin Amr bin Nufail, Abu Dhar Al-Ghafari, and Salman Al-Farisi.
The Reasons for the revelation of verse 23
Al-Hakim and others narrated, on the authority of Saad bin Abi Waqqas, who said: The Qur’an was revealed to the Prophet, peace be upon him, and he recited it to them for a time, so they said: O Messenger of Allah, if you spoke to us, then it was revealed: “Allah revealed the best hadiths.”
Ibn Abi Hatim added: They said: O Messenger of Allah, if you mentioned us, then Allah revealed: “Is it not time for those who believe that their hearts should be humbled?
And Ibn Jarir narrated, on the authority of Ibn Abbas, he said: They said: O Messenger of Allah, if you would tell us, then it was revealed: “We tell you the best stories.”
The Reasons for the revelation of verse 36
Abd al-Razzaq reported on the authority of Muammar, who said: A man said to me: They said to the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace: “Stop cursing our gods, or we will command them to deceive you.”
The Reasons for the revelation of verse 45
Ibn Al-Mundhir narrated on the authority of Mujahid: It was revealed in the recitation of the Prophet, peace be upon him (Surat An-Najm) at the Kaaba, and their joy at the mention of the gods
The Reasons for the revelation of verse 53
On the authority of Ibn Abbas: People from the polytheists were killed and increased, and fornicated and increased, then they came to the Prophet and said: What you say and you call to is good if you tell us that when we did an atonement, then this verse was revealed. Narrated by Al-Bukhari and Muslim
where was surah zumar revealed?
Zumar surah was not revealed once to the Messenger, may Allah’s prayers and peace be upon him, rather la yastawi surah was revealed at separate times, so there are some verses that were revealed in Makkah and others that were revealed in Madina.
when was surah zumar revealed?
Az zumar was revealed after Surah Saba, before the Prophet’s migration, and after the Al-Isra and Al-Miraj incident, and its number of verses is seventy-five.
why the surah was named az zumar?
the reason why the Surah of al zumer was named is that Allah stated in her verses a clique of people of the siblings in a fire
And a collection of the people of happiness in the paradise offered by the sky and the earth. The Almighty said: “And those who fear their Lord to Paradise as a perception.
The word zumar in the Arabic language dictionaries is a name that denotes cohorts and groups, one after another.
It should be noted that Surah az zumar is known as Surat Al-Ghurf because it contains the word rooms in this form in the saying of the Highest.
surah zumar benefits
Az zumar contains many spiritual meanings. In addition to this, many texts from the Prophet, peace, and blessings be upon him, were mentioned in the merit of this Surah, including the following;
- The Mother of the Believers, Lady Aisha, may Allah be pleased with her, says: “The Prophet, may Allah prayers and peace be upon him, did not sleep until he recited al zumar and the Children of Israel.”
- Al-Hasan bin Omar says: “The Prophet used to recite every night the revelation of the prostration and the az zumar.”
- As Ali bin Abi Talib, may Allah be pleased with him, says that the Prophet Muhammad, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said to him. “O Ali, whoever recites Surah az zumar, Paradise will yearn for him, and for every verse he reads, he will be rewarded for the Mujahideen.”
- “Whoever recites Surah al zumar, Allah will not cut off his hope on the Day of Resurrection, and he will be given the reward of those who fear Him.”
is surah al zumar makki or madani?
Surah zumar is one of the makkian surahs, except for the verses that fall between 52-54, in surah al zumar which are Madani.
Zumar surah is located in the twenty-third part, and it is the thirty-nine surah in the Holy Qur’an in order.
And la yastawi surah number of verses is seventy-five, it’s revealed after Surah Saba.
In which para is surah al zumar?
Surah az zumar is located in the twenty-third part, and it is the thirty-nine surah in the order of the Holy Qur’an.
Hadith about surah al zumar
Many hadiths are mentioned in Surah zumar, including the:
- Ali bin Abi Talib, may Allah be pleased with him, says that the Prophet Muhammad, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said to him. “O Ali, whoever recites Surah az zumar, Paradise will yearn for him, and for every verse he reads, he will be rewarded for the Mujahideen.”
- On the authority of Abi Kaab, may Allah be pleased with him. “Whoever recites Surah al zumar, Allah will not cut off his hope on the Day of Resurrection, and he will be given the reward of those who fear Him.
- Aisha reported: The Prophet, peace, and blessings are upon him, would not sleep in his bed until he has recited Surat Bani Isra’il and Al-Zumar.Source: Sunan al-Tirmidhi 2920
عن عَائِشَة قَالَتْ كَانَ النَّبِيُّ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ لَا يَنَامُ عَلَى فِرَاشِهِ حَتَّى يَقْرَأَ بَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ وَالزُّمَرَ
2920 سنن الترمذي كتاب فضائل القرآن باب ما جاء فيمن قرأ حرفا من القرآن ماله من الأجر
2920 المحدث الألباني خلاصة حكم المحدث صحيح في صحيح الترمذي
how to memorize surah az zumar?
The best way to master the memorization of zumar surah, is through a mental map, so let’s highlight the division of the Surah better:
- The call to monotheism from verse 1 to verse 7.
- The nature of the polytheist from verse 8 to verse 9.
- Reasons for guidance and constancy from verse 10 to verse 20.
- The reward of the converts and the unbelievers from verse 21 to verse 26.
- Putting proverbs for people from verse 27 to verse 37.
- Establishing the argument against the polytheists from verse 38 to verse 41.
- Allah is unique in disposing of His servants from verse 42 to verse 48.
- The state and nature of man from verse 49 to verse 52.
- Repentance, encouragement, and intimidation from verse 53 to verse 61.
- Evidence of Godhood from verse 62 to verse 67.
- Scenes on the Day of Resurrection and the division of people from verse 68 to verse 75.
Do you want your kids to learn more about Online Quran Classes? Sign up for Rahman School’s ( online Quran school ) Online Quran Classes program and watch them dive deeper into the Quran science and learn the Holy Book of Allah.
Rahman School’s Arabic classes, Quran classes, Islamic studies class, Quran tajweed class, ijazah Quran and let your children learn the accurate Quran recitation and word pronunciation even if Arabic is not their first language.
Online Quran tuition learning can be challenging if you’re seeking it for your kids. Rahman School offers you a wide variety of topics to teach your children online.
Whether it’s Quran online, Arabic online, Tajweed, Ijazah, tajwid al Quran, and Islamic Studies. Rahman School has your back with professional Quran tutors who are willing to go further with your kids’ education. With an attractive interface and well-structured lessons,
Rahman School gives you and your children the chance to learn with al Rahman school who are going to be your kids’ new friends, accompanying them in their learning process and encouraging them to learn more.
Surah Zumar tafsir
Tafsir of verses 1-3
These verses state that
The source of the Noble Qur’an, the command to worship Allah Almighty, as well as the denial of the allegations and threats of the polytheists.
Tafsir of verses 4-7
Allah Almighty’s transcendence of the child and partner, and the establishment of proofs of Allah’s oneness, perfection, richness, power, knowledge, and encompassing Him.
Tafsir of verses 8-10
The group of contradictory infidels who do not know, and the group of the working believers
The same is the case with the command of piety, the explanation of the reward that energizes the world for the pious, the urge to emigrate, and patience because of the great reward that is in them.
Tafsir of verses 11-21
Directions and commands of the Prophet, exhortation to the polytheists, and good tidings to the believers of the outcome of their righteous deeds.
Verse 21 also addresses the perfection of Allah’s ability to revive creation.
An interview between the guided ones whose breasts Allah opened to Islam so they were enlightened by it, and the hard-hearted who turn away from the remembrance of Allah, who are clearly misguided.
Tafsir of verses 23-35
The Noble Qur’an and its Attributes: (*The best hadiths, a book, similar, and repeated) and its impact on the hearts of those who are guided.
Explanation of the conditions of the loss in money, reminding them of the fate of the nations denied by them, and establishing an argument against them by setting examples for them in the Qur’an revealed to them in a clear Arabic language.
That the fate of the creatures is to Allah Almighty on the Day of Resurrection, and that He, Glory is to Him, will separate them with His just judgment.
Tafsir of verses 36-46
Allah’s sufficiency for the believers from the evil of the polytheists and the falsehood of their gods, and the clarification of their foolishness by establishing an argument against them from themselves. and reprimanded them. And delegate the matter to Allah.
One of the manifestations of Allah’s power is a major death and the minor death.
To invalidate the argument of the polytheists in the worship of idols for the sake of intercession for them, since the intercession is all for Allah.
And recourse to Allah Almighty in supplication when the distress is severe and the disagreement is great, and delegate the ruling to him.
Tafsir of verses 47-61
Clarifying how the polytheists will be judged on the Day of Resurrection, and explaining the magnitude of their torment, as well as explaining the supplication of man in the face of harm
And his denial when blessing, and informing him that sustenance is in the hands of Allah Almighty.
Tafsir of verses 62-76
Allah’s lordship and his singularity in creation, kingship, and management, and necessitate his unification with his divinity.
And the obligation to single him out for worship, condemning the ignorant polytheists, and demonstrating the greatness and power of Allah Almighty.
surah az zumar mp3 download
Download and listen to surah Az-Zumar Stream all the Quran recitations (Download )
surah as zumar translation in English
In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
- The revelation of this Book is from Allah, the Exalted in Power, Full of Wisdom.
- Verily it is We Who have revealed the Book to thee in Truth: so serve Allah, offering Him sincere devotion.
- Is it not to Allah that sincere devotion is due? But those who take for protectors other than Allah (say): “We only serve them in order that they may bring us nearer to Allah.” Truly Allah will judge between them in that wherein they differ. But Allah guides not such as are false and ungrateful.
- Had Allah wished to take to Himself a son, He could have chosen whom He pleased out of those whom He doth create: but Glory be to Him! (He is above such things.) He is Allah, the One, the Irresistible.
- He created the heavens and the earth in true (proportions): He makes the Night overlap the Day, and the Day overlap the Night: He has subjected the sun and the moon (to His law): Each one follows a course for a time appointed. Is not He the Exalted in Power – He Who forgives again and again?
- He created you (all) from a single person: then created, of like nature, his mate; and he sent down for you eight head of cattle in pairs: He makes you, in the wombs of your mothers, in stages, one after another, in three veils of darkness. such is Allah, your Lord, and Cherisher: to Him belongs (all) dominion. There is no god but He: then how have ye turned away (from your true Centre)?
- If ye reject (Allah), Truly Allah hath no need of you; but He liketh not ingratitude from His servants: if ye are grateful, He is pleased with you. No bearer of burdens can bear the burden of another. In the end, to your Lord is your Return, when He will tell you the truth of all that ye did (in this life). for He knoweth well all that is in (men) hearts.
- When some trouble toucheth man, he crieth unto his Lord, turning to Him in repentance: but when He bestoweth a favor upon him as from Himself, (man) doth forget what he cried and prayed for before, and he doth set up rivals unto Allah, thus misleading others from Allah’s Path. Say, “Enjoy thy blasphemy for a little while: verily thou art (one) of the Companions of the Fire!”
- Is one who worships devoutly during the hour of the night prostrating himself or standing (in adoration), who takes heed of the Hereafter, and who places his hope in the Mercy of his Lord – (like one who does not)? Say: “Are those equal, those who know and those who do not know? It is those who are endued with understanding that receives admonition.
- Say: “O ye my servants who believe! Fear your Lord, good is (the reward) for those who do good in this world. Spacious is Allah’s earth! those who patiently persevere will truly receive a reward without measure!”
- Say: “Verily, I am commanded to serve Allah with sincere devotion;
- “And I am commanded to be the first of those who bow to Allah in Islam.”
- Say: “I would, if I disobeyed my Lord, indeed have fear of the Penalty of a Mighty Day.”
- Say: “It is Allah I serve, with my sincere (and exclusive) devotion:
- “Serve ye what ye will besides him.” Say: “Truly, those in loss are those who lose their own souls and their People on the Day of Judgment: Ah! that is indeed the (real and) evident Loss!
- They shall have Layers of Fire above them, and Layers (of Fire) below them: with this doth Allah warn off his servants: “O My Servants! then fear ye Me!”
- Those who eschew Evil,- and fall not into its worship,- and turn to Allah (in repentance),- for them is Good News: so announce the Good News to My Servants,-
- Those who listen to the Word, and follow the best (meaning) in it: those are the ones whom Allah has guided, and those are the ones endued with understanding.
- Is, then, one against whom the decree of Punishment is justly due (equal to one who eschews Evil)? Wouldst thou, then, deliver one (who is) in the Fire?
- But it is for those who fear their Lord. That lofty mansions, one above another, have been built: beneath them flow rivers (of delight): (such is) the Promise of Allah: never doth Allah fail in (His) promise.
- Seest thou not that Allah sends down rain from the sky, and leads it through springs in the earth? Then He causes to grow, therewith, produce of various colors: then it withers; thou wilt see it grow yellow; then He makes it dry up and crumble away. Truly, this is a Message of remembrance to men of understanding.
- Is one whose heart Allah has opened to Islam so that he has received Enlightenment from Allah, (no better than one hard-hearted)? Woe to those whose hearts are hardened against celebrating the praises of Allah! they are manifestly wandering (in error)!
- Allah has revealed (from time to time) the most beautiful Message in the form of a Book, consistent with itself, (yet) repeating (it’s teaching in various aspects): the skins of those who fear their Lord tremble thereat; then their skins and their hearts do soften to the celebration of Allah’s praises. Such is the guidance of Allah: He guides therewith whom He pleases, but such as Allah leaves to stray, can have none to guide.
- Is, then, one who has to fear the brunt of the Penalty on the Day of Judgment (and receive it) on his face, (like one guarded therefrom)? It will be said to the wrong-doers: “Taste ye (the fruits of) what ye earned!”
- Those before them (also) rejected (revelation), and so the Punishment came to them from directions they did not perceive.
- So Allah gave them a taste of humiliation in the present life, but greater is the punishment of the Hereafter if they only knew!
- We have put forth for men, in this Quran every kind of Parable, in order that they may receive admonition.
- (It is) a Quran in Arabic, without any crookedness (therein): in order that they may guard against Evil.
- Allah puts forth a Parable of a man belonging to many partners at variance with each other, and a man belonging entirely to one master: are those two equal in comparison? Praise be to Allah! but most of them have no knowledge.
- Truly thou wilt die (one day), and truly they (too) will die (one day).
- In the end, will ye (all), on the Day of Judgment, settle your disputes in the presence of your Lord.
- Who, then, doth more wrong than one who utters a lie concerning Allah, and rejects the Truth when it comes to him; is there not in Hell an abode for blasphemers?
- And he who brings the Truth and he who confirms (and supports) it – such are the men who do right.
- They shall have all that they wish for, in the presence of their Lord: such is the reward of those who do good:
- So that Allah will turn off from them (even) the worst in their deeds and give them their reward according to the best of what they have done.
- Is not Allah enough for his Servant? But they try to frighten thee with other (gods) besides Him! for such as Allah leaves to stray, there can be no guide.
- And such as Allah doth guide there can be none to lead astray. Is not Allah Exalted in Power, (Able to enforce His Will), Lord of Retribution?
- If indeed thou ask them who it is that created the heavens and the earth, they would be sure to say, “Allah”. Say: “See ye then? the things that ye invoke besides Allah,- can they, if Allah wills some Penalty for me, remove His Penalty?- Or if He wills some Grace for me, can they keep back his Grace?” Say: “Sufficient is Allah for me! In Him trust those who put their trust.”
- Say: “O my People! Do whatever ye can: I will do (my part): but soon will ye know-
- “Who it is to who comes to a Penalty of ignominy, and on whom descends a Penalty that abides.”
- Verily We have revealed the Book to thee in Truth, for (instructing) mankind. He, then, that receives guidance benefits his own soul: but he that strays injures his own soul. Nor art thou set over them to dispose of their affairs.
- It is Allah that takes the souls (of men) at death; and those that die not (He takes) during their sleep: those on whom He has passed the decree of death, He keeps back (from returning to life), but the rest He sends (to their bodies) for a term appointed verily in this are Signs for those who reflect.
- What! Do they take for intercessors others besides Allah? Say: “Even if they have no power whatever and no intelligence?”
- Say: “To Allah belongs exclusively (the right to grant) intercession: to Him belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth: In the End, it is to Him that ye shall be brought back.”
- When Allah, the One and Only, is mentioned, the hearts of those who believe not in the Hereafter are filled with disgust and horror; but when (gods) other than He are mentioned, behold, they are filled with joy!
- Say: “O Allah! Creator of the heavens and the earth! Knower of all that is hidden and open! it is Thou that wilt judge between Thy Servants in those matters about which they have differed.”
- Even if the wrong-doers had all that there is on earth, and as much more, (in vain) would they offer it for ransom from the pain of the Penalty on the Day of Judgment: but something will confront them from Allah, which they could never have counted upon!
- For the evils of their Deeds will confront them, and they will be (completely) encircled by that which they used to mock at!
- Now, when trouble touches man, he cries to Us: But when We bestow a favor upon him as from Ourselves, he says, “This has been given to me because of a certain knowledge (I have)!” Nay, but this is but a trial, but most of them understand not!
- Thus did the (generations) before they say! But all that they did was of no profit to them.
- Nay, the evil results of their Deeds overtook them. And the wrong-doers of this (generation)- the evil results of their Deeds will soon overtake them (too), and they will never be able to frustrate (Our Plan)!
- Know they not that Allah enlarges the provision or restricts it, for any He pleases? Verily, in this are Signs for those who believe!
- Say: “O my Servants who have transgressed against their souls! Despair not of the Mercy of Allah: for Allah forgives all sins: for He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.
- “Turn ye to our Lord (in repentance) and bow to His (Will), before the Penalty comes on you: after that ye shall not be helped.
- “And follow the best of (the courses) revealed to you from your Lord, before the Penalty comes on you – of a sudden while ye perceive not!-
- “Lest the soul should (then) say: Ah! Woe is me!- In that, I neglected (my duty) towards Allah, and was but among those who mocked!-
- “Or (lest) it should say: If only Allah had guided me, I should certainly have been among the righteous!-
- “Or (lest) it should say when it (actually) sees the penalty: If only I had another chance, I should certainly be among those who do good!
- “(The reply will be:) Nay, but there came to thee my Signs, and thou didst reject them: thou wast Haughty and became one of those who reject faith!”
- On the Day of Judgment wilt thou see those who told lies against Allah;- their faces will be turned black; Is there not in Hell an abode for the Haughty?
- But Allah will deliver the righteous to their place of salvation: no evil shall touch them, nor shall they grieve.
- Allah is the Creator of all things, and He is the Guardian and Disposer of all affairs.
- To Him belong the keys of the heavens and the earth: and those who reject the Signs of Allah,- it is they who will be in loss.
- Say: “Is it someone other than Allah that ye order me to worship, O ye ignorant ones?”
- But it has already been revealed to thee,- as it was to those before thee,- “If thou wert to join (gods with Allah), truly fruitless will be thy work (in life), and thou wilt surely be in the ranks of those who lose (all spiritual good)”.
- Nay, but worship Allah, and be of those who give thanks.
- No just estimate have they made of Allah, such as is due to Him: On the Day of Judgment the whole of the earth will be but His handful and the heavens will be rolled up in His right hand: Glory to Him! High is He above the Partners they attribute to Him!
- The Trumpet will (just) be sounded, when all that is in the heavens and on earth will swoon, except such as it will please Allah (to exempt). Then will a second one be sounded, when behold, they will be standing and looking on!
- And the Earth will shine with the Glory of its Lord: the Record (of Deeds) will be placed (open); the prophets and the witnesses will be brought forward and a just decision pronounced between them, and they will not be wronged (in the least).
- And to every soul will be paid in full (the fruit) of its Deeds; and (Allah) knoweth best all that they do.
- The Unbelievers will be led to Hell in the crowd: until, when they arrive, there, its gates will be opened. And its keepers will say, “Did not messengers come to you from among yourselves, rehearsing to you the Signs of your Lord, and warning you of the Meeting of This Day of yours?” The answer will be: “True: but the Decree of Punishment has been proved true against the Unbelievers!”
- (To them) will be said: “Enter ye the gates of Hell, to dwell therein: and evil is (this) Abode of the Arrogant!”
- And those who feared their Lord will be led to the Garden in crowds: until behold, they arrive there; its gates will be opened; and its keepers will say: “Peace be upon you! well, have ye done! enter ye here, to dwell therein.”
- They will say: “Praise be to Allah, Who has truly fulfilled His Promise to us, and has given us (this) land in heritage: We can dwell in the Garden as we will: how excellent a reward for those who work (righteousness)!”
- And thou wilt see the angels surrounding the Throne (Divine) on all sides, singing Glory and Praise to their Lord. The Decision between them (at Judgment) will be in (perfect) justice, and the cry (on all sides) will be, “Praise be to Allah, the Lord of the Worlds!”
surah as zumar in roman English
Bismillaahir Rahmaanir Raheem
- Tanzeelul Kitaabi minal laahil ‘Azeezil Hakeem
- Innaaa anzalnaaa ilaikal Kitaaba bilhaqqi fa’budil laaha mukhlisal lahud deen
- Alaa lillaahid deenul khaalis; wallazeenat takhazoo min dooniheee awliyaaa’a maa na’buduhum illaa liyuqar riboonaaa ilal laahi zulfaa; innal laaha yahkumu baina hum fee maa hum feehi yakhtalifoon; innal laaha laa yahdee man huwa kaazibun kaffaar
- Law araadal laahu aiyattakhiza waladal lastafaa mimmaa yakhluqu maa yashaaa’; Subhaanahoo Huwal laahul Waahidul Qahhaar
- Khalaqas samaawaati wal arda bilhaqq; yukawwirul laila ‘alan nahaari wa yukawwirun nahaara ‘alaal laili wa sakhkharash shamsa walqamara kulluny yajree li ajalim musammaa; alaa Huwal ‘Azeezul Ghaffaar
- Khalaqakum min nafsinw waahidatin summa ja’ala minhaa zawjahaa wa anzala lakum minal-an’aami samaani yata azwaaj; yakhlu qukum fee butooni ummahaatikum khalqam mim ba’di khalqin fee zulumaatin salaas; zaalikumul laahu Rabbukum lahul mulk; laaa ilaaha illaa Huwa fa annaa tusrafoon
- In takfuroo fa innal laaha ghaniyyun ‘ankum; wa laa yardaa li’ibaadihil kufra wa in tashkuroo yardahu lakum; wa laa taziru waaziratunw wizra ukhraa; summa ilaa Rabikum marji’ukum fa-yunabbi’ukum bimaa kuntum ta’maloon; innahoo ‘aleemum bizaatissudoor
- Wa izaa massal insaana durrun da’aa Rabbahoo muneeban ilaihi summa izaa khawwalahoo ni’matam minhu nasiya maa kaana yad’ooo ilaihi min qablu wa ja’ala lillaahi andaadal liyudilla ‘ansabeelih; qul tamatta’ bikufrika qaleelan innaka min Ashaabin Naar;
- Amman huwa qaanitun aanaaa’al laili saajidanw wa qaaa’imai yahzarul Aakhirata wa yarjoo rahmata Rabbih; qul hal yastawil lazeena ya’lamoona wallazeena laa ya’lamoon; innamaa yatazakkaru ulul albaab (section 1)
- Qul yaa ‘ibaadil lazeena aamanut taqoo Rabbakum; lillazeena ahsanoo fee haazihid dunyaa hasanah; wa ardul laahi waasi’ah; innamaa yuwaffas saabiroona ajrahum bighayri hisab
- Qul inneee umirtu an a’budal laaha mukhlisal lahud deen
- Wa umirtu li an akoona awwalal muslimeen
- Qul inneee akhaafu in ‘asaitu Rabbee ‘azaaba Yawmin ‘azeem
- Qulil laaha a’budu mukhlisal lahoo deenee
- Fa’budoo maa shi’tum min doonih; qul innal khaasireenal lazeena khasirooo anfusahum wa ahleehim yawmal qiyaamah; alaa zaalika huwal khusraanul mubeen
- Lahum min fawqihim zulalum minan Naari wa min tahtihim zulal; zaalika yukhaw wiful laahu bihee ‘ibaadah; yaa ‘ibaadi fattaqoon
- Wallazeenaj tanabut Taaghoota ai ya’budoohaa wa anaabooo ilal laahi lahumul bushraa; fabashshir ‘ibaad
- Allazeena yastami’oonal qawla fayattabi’oona ahsanah; ulaaa’ikal lazeena hadaahumul laahu wa ulaaa’ika hum ulul albaab
- Afaman haqqa ‘alaihi kalimatul ‘azaab; afa anta tunqizu man fin Naar
- Laakinil lazeenat taqaw Rabbahum lahum ghurafum min fawqihaa ghurafum mabniyyatun tajree min tahtihal anhaar; wa’dal laah; laa yukhliful laahul mee’aad
- Alam tara annal laaha anzala minas samaaa’i maaa’an fasalakahoo yanaabee’a fil ardi summa yukhriju bihee zar’am mukhtalifan alwaanuhoo summa yaheeju fatarahu musfarran summa yaj’aluhoo hutaamaa; inna fee zaalika lazikraa li ulil albaab (section 2)
- Afaman sharahal laahu sadrahoo lil Islaami fahuwa ‘alaa noorim mir Rabbih; fa wailul lilqaasiyati quloobuhum min zikril laah; ulaaa’ika fee dalaalim mubeen
- Allahu nazzala ahsanal hadeesi Kitaabam mutashaa biham masaaniy taqsha’irru minhu juloodul lazeena yakhshawna Rabbahum summa taleenu julooduhum wa quloo buhum ilaa zikril laah; zaalika hudal laahi yahdee bihee mai yashaaa’; wa mai yudlilil laahu famaa lahoo min haad
- Afamai yattaqee biwaj hihee sooo’al ‘azaabi Yawmal Qiyaamah; wa qeela lizzaali meena zooqoo maa kuntum taksiboon
- Kazzabal lazeena min qablihim fa ataahumul ‘azaabu min haisu laa yash’uroon
- Fa azaaqahumul laahul khizya fil hayaatid dunyaa wa la’azaabul Aakhirati akbar; law kaanoo ya’lamoon
- Wa laqad darabnaa linnaasi fee haazal Qur-aani min kulli masalil la’allahum yatazakkaroon
- Qur-aanan ‘Arabiyyan ghaira zee ‘iwajil la’allahum yattaqoon
- Darabal laahu masalar rajulan feehi shurakaaa’u mutashaakisoona wa rajulan salamal lirajulin hal yastawi yaani masalaa; alhamdu lillaah; bal aksaruhum laa ya’lamoon
- Innaka maiyitunw wa inna hum maiyitoon
- Summa innakum Yawmal Qiyaamati ‘inda Rabbikum takhtasimoon (section 3) (End Juz 23)
- Faman azlamu mimman kazaba ‘alal laahi wa kazzaba bissidqi iz jaaa’ah; alaisa fee Jahannama maswal lilkaafireen
- Wallazee jaaa’a bissidqi wa saddaqa biheee ulaaa’ika humul muttaqoon
- Lahum maa yashaaa’oona ‘inda Rabbihim; zaalika jazaaa’ul muhsineen
- Liyukaffiral laahu ‘anhum aswa allazee ‘amiloo wa yajziyahum ajrahum bi ahsanil lazee kaano ya’maloon
- Alaisal laahu bikaafin ‘abdahoo wa yukhawwi foonaka billazeena min doonih; wa mai yudlilil laahu famaa lahoo min haad
- Wa mai yahdil laahu famaa lahoo min mudil; alai sal laahu bi’azeezin zin tiqaam
- Wa la’in sa altahum man khalaqas samaawaati wal arda la yaqoolunal laah; qul afara’aitum maa tad’oona min doonil laahi in araadaniyal laahu bidurrin hal hunna kaashi faatu durriheee aw araadanee birahmatin hal hunna mumsikaatu rahmatih; qul hasbiyal laahu ‘alaihi yatawakkalul mutawakkiloon
- Qul yaa qawmi’maloo ‘alaa makaanatikum innee ‘aamilun fasawfa ta’lamoon
- Mai yaateehi ‘azaabuny yukhzeehi wa yahillu ‘alaihi ‘azaabum muqeem
- Innaa anzalnaa ‘alaikal Kitaaba linnaasi bilhaqq; famanih tadaa falinafsihee wa man dalla fa innamaa yadillu ‘alaihaa wa maaa anta ‘alaihim biwakeel (section 4)
- Allaahu yatawaffal anfusa heena mawtihaa wallatee lam tamut fee manaamihaa fa yumsikul latee qadaa ‘alaihal mawta wa yursilul ukhraaa ilaaa ajalim musammaa; inna fee zaalika la Aayaatil liqawmai yatafakkarroon
- Amit takhazoo min doonillaahi shufa’aaa’; qul awalaw kaanoo laa yamlikoona shai’aw wa laa ya’qiloon
- Qul lillaahish shafaa’atu jamee’aa; lahoo mulkus samaawaati wal ardi summa ilaihi turja’oon
- Wa izaa zukiral laahu wahdahush ma azzat quloobul lazeena laa yu’minoona bil Aakhirati wa izaa zukiral lazeena min dooniheee izaa hum yastabshiroon
- Qulil laahumma faatiras samaawaati wal ardi ‘Aalimal Ghaibi washshahaadati Anta tahkumu baina ‘ibaadika fee maa kaanoo feehee yakhtalifoon
- Wa law anna lillazeena zalamoo maa fil ardi jamee’anw wa mislahoo ma’ahoo laftadaw bihee min sooo’il azaabi Yawmal Qiyaamah; wa badaa lahum minal laahi maa lam yakoonoo yahtasiboon
- Wa badaa lahum saiyiaatu maa kasaboo wa haaqa bihim maa kaanoo bihee yastahzi’oon
- Fa izaa massal insaana durrun da’aanaa summa izaa khawwalnaahu ni’matam minna qaala innamaaa ootee tuhoo ‘alaa ‘ilm; bal hiya fitna tunw wa laakinna aksarahum laa ya’lamoon
- Qad qaalahal lazeena min qablihim famaaa aghnaa ‘anhum maa kaanoo yaksiboon
- Fa asaabahum saiyi aatu maa kasaboo; wallazeena zalamoo min haaa’ulaaa’i sa yuseebuhum saiyi aatu maa kasaboo wa maa hum bimu’jizeen
- Awalam ya’lamooo annal laaha yabsutur rizqa limai yashaaa’u wa yaqdir; inna fee zaalika la Aayaatil liqawminy yu’minoon (section 5)
- Qul yaa’ibaadiyal lazeena asrafoo ‘alaaa anfusihim laa taqnatoo mirrahmatil laah; innal laaha yaghfiruz zunooba jamee’aa; innahoo Huwal Ghafoorur Raheem
- Wa aneebooo ilaa Rabbikum wa aslimoo lahoo min qabli any yaatiyakumul ‘azaabu summa laa tunsaroon
- Wattabi’ooo ahsana maaa unzila ilaikum mir Rabbikum min qabli aiyaatiyakumal ‘azaabu baghtatanw wa antum laa tash’uroon
- An taqoola nafsuny yaahasrataa ‘alaa maa farrattu fee jambil laahi wa in kuntu laminas saakhireen
- Aw taqoola law annal laaha hadaanee lakuntu minal muttaqeen
- Aw taqoola heena taral ‘azaaba law anna lee karratan fa akoona minal muhsineen
- Balaa qad jaaa’atka aayaatee fa kazzabta bihaa wa stakbarta wa kunta minal kaafireen
- Wa Yawmal Qiyaamati taral lazeena kazaboo ‘alallaahi wujoohuhum muswaddah; alaisa fee Jahannama maswal lilmutakabbireen
- Wa yunajjil laahul lazee nat taqaw bimafaazatihim laa yamassuhumus sooo’u wa laa hum yahzanoon
- Allaahu khaaliqu kulli shai’inw wa Huwa ‘alaa kulli shai’inw Wakeel
- Lahoo maqaaleedus sa maawaati wal ard; wallazeena kafaroo bi ayaatil laahi ulaaa’ika humul khaasiroon (section 6)
- Qul afaghairal laahi taamurooonneee a’budu ayyuhal jaahiloon
- Wa laqad oohiya ilaika wa ilal lazeena min qablika la in ashrakta la yahbatanna ‘amalu ka wa latakoonanna minal khaasireen
- Balil laahha fa’bud wa kum minash shaakireen
- Wa maa qadarul laaha haqqa qadrihee wal ardu jamee ‘an qabdatuhoo Yawmal Qiyaamati wassamaawaatu matwiyyaatum biyameenih; Subhaanahoo wa Ta’aalaa ‘amma yushrikoon
- Wa nufikha fis Soori fasa’iqa man fis samaawaati wa man fil ardi illaa man shaa’al lahu summa nufikha feehi ukhraa fa izaa hum qiyaamuny yanzuroon
- Wa ashraqatil ardu binoori Rabbihaa wa wudi’al Kitaabu wa jeee’a bin nabiyyeena wash shuhadaaa’i wa qudiya bainahum bilhaqqi wa hum laa yuzlamoon
- Wa wuffiyat kullu nafsim maa ‘amilat wa Huwa a’lamu bimaa yaf’aloon (section 7)
- Wa seeqal lazeena kafaroo ilaa jahannama zumaraa hattaaa izaa jaaa’oohaa futihat abwaabuhaa wa qaala lahum khazanatuhaaa alam ya’tikum Rusulun minkum yatloona ‘alaikum Aayaati Rabbikum wa yunziroonakum liqaaa’a Yawmikum haazaa; qaaloo balaa wa laakin haqqat kalimatul ‘azaabi ‘alal kaafireen
- Qeelad khuloo abwaaba jahannama khaalideena feeha fabi’sa maswal mutakabbireen
- Wa seeqal lazeenat taqaw Rabbahum ilal Jannati zumaraa hattaaa izaa jaaa’oohaa wa futihat abwaabuhaa wa qaala lahum khazanatuhaa salaamun ‘alaikum tibtum fadkhuloohaa khaalideen
- Wa qaalull hamdulillaahil lazee sadaqanaa wa’dahoo wa awrasanal arda natabaw wa-u minal jannati haisu nashaaa’u fani’ma ajrul ‘aamileen
- Wa taral malaaa’ikata haaaffeena min hawlil ‘Arshi yusabbihoona bihamdi Rabbihim wa qudiya bainahum bilhaqqi wa qeelal hamdu lillaahi Rabbil ‘aalameen
surah az-zumar in arabic
بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ
1. تَنْزِيلُ الْكِتَابِ مِنَ اللَّهِ الْعَزِيزِ الْحَكِيمِ
2. إِنَّا أَنْزَلْنَا إِلَيْكَ الْكِتَابَ بِالْحَقِّ فَاعْبُدِ اللَّهَ مُخْلِصًا لَهُ الدِّينَ
3. أَلَا لِلَّهِ الدِّينُ الْخَالِصُ ۚ وَالَّذِينَ اتَّخَذُوا مِنْ دُونِهِ أَوْلِيَاءَ مَا نَعْبُدُهُمْ إِلَّا لِيُقَرِّبُونَا إِلَى اللَّهِ زُلْفَىٰ إِنَّ اللَّهَ يَحْكُمُ بَيْنَهُمْ فِي مَا هُمْ فِيهِ يَخْتَلِفُونَ ۗ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يَهْدِي مَنْ هُوَ كَاذِبٌ كَفَّارٌ
4. لَوْ أَرَادَ اللَّهُ أَنْ يَتَّخِذَ وَلَدًا لَاصْطَفَىٰ مِمَّا يَخْلُقُ مَا يَشَاءُ ۚ سُبْحَانَهُ ۖ هُوَ اللَّهُ الْوَاحِدُ الْقَهَّارُ
5. خَلَقَ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضَ بِالْحَقِّ ۖ يُكَوِّرُ اللَّيْلَ عَلَى النَّهَارِ وَيُكَوِّرُ النَّهَارَ عَلَى اللَّيْلِ ۖ وَسَخَّرَ الشَّمْسَ وَالْقَمَرَ ۖ كُلٌّ يَجْرِي لِأَجَلٍ مُسَمًّى ۗ أَلَا هُوَ الْعَزِيزُ الْغَفَّارُ
6. خَلَقَكُمْ مِنْ نَفْسٍ وَاحِدَةٍ ثُمَّ جَعَلَ مِنْهَا زَوْجَهَا وَأَنْزَلَ لَكُمْ مِنَ الْأَنْعَامِ ثَمَانِيَةَ أَزْوَاجٍ ۚ يَخْلُقُكُمْ فِي بُطُونِ أُمَّهَاتِكُمْ خَلْقًا مِنْ بَعْدِ خَلْقٍ فِي ظُلُمَاتٍ ثَلَاثٍ ۚ ذَٰلِكُمُ اللَّهُ رَبُّكُمْ لَهُ الْمُلْكُ ۖ لَا إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَ ۖ فَأَنَّىٰ تُصْرَفُونَ
7. إِنْ تَكْفُرُوا فَإِنَّ اللَّهَ غَنِيٌّ عَنْكُمْ ۖ وَلَا يَرْضَىٰ لِعِبَادِهِ الْكُفْرَ ۖ وَإِنْ تَشْكُرُوا يَرْضَهُ لَكُمْ ۗ وَلَا تَزِرُ وَازِرَةٌ وِزْرَ أُخْرَىٰ ۗ ثُمَّ إِلَىٰ رَبِّكُمْ مَرْجِعُكُمْ فَيُنَبِّئُكُمْ بِمَا كُنْتُمْ تَعْمَلُونَ ۚ إِنَّهُ عَلِيمٌ بِذَاتِ الصُّدُورِ
8. وَإِذَا مَسَّ الْإِنْسَانَ ضُرٌّ دَعَا رَبَّهُ مُنِيبًا إِلَيْهِ ثُمَّ إِذَا خَوَّلَهُ نِعْمَةً مِنْهُ نَسِيَ مَا كَانَ يَدْعُو إِلَيْهِ مِنْ قَبْلُ وَجَعَلَ لِلَّهِ أَنْدَادًا لِيُضِلَّ عَنْ سَبِيلِهِ ۚ قُلْ تَمَتَّعْ بِكُفْرِكَ قَلِيلًا ۖ إِنَّكَ مِنْ أَصْحَابِ النَّارِ
9. أَمَّنْ هُوَ قَانِتٌ آنَاءَ اللَّيْلِ سَاجِدًا وَقَائِمًا يَحْذَرُ الْآخِرَةَ وَيَرْجُو رَحْمَةَ رَبِّهِ ۗ قُلْ هَلْ يَسْتَوِي الَّذِينَ يَعْلَمُونَ وَالَّذِينَ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ ۗ إِنَّمَا يَتَذَكَّرُ أُولُو الْأَلْبَابِ
10. قُلْ يَا عِبَادِ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا اتَّقُوا رَبَّكُمْ ۚ لِلَّذِينَ أَحْسَنُوا فِي هَٰذِهِ الدُّنْيَا حَسَنَةٌ ۗ وَأَرْضُ اللَّهِ وَاسِعَةٌ ۗ إِنَّمَا يُوَفَّى الصَّابِرُونَ أَجْرَهُمْ بِغَيْرِ حِسَابٍ
11. قُلْ إِنِّي أُمِرْتُ أَنْ أَعْبُدَ اللَّهَ مُخْلِصًا لَهُ الدِّينَ
12. وَأُمِرْتُ لِأَنْ أَكُونَ أَوَّلَ الْمُسْلِمِينَ
13. قُلْ إِنِّي أَخَافُ إِنْ عَصَيْتُ رَبِّي عَذَابَ يَوْمٍ عَظِيمٍ
14. قُلِ اللَّهَ أَعْبُدُ مُخْلِصًا لَهُ دِينِي
15. فَاعْبُدُوا مَا شِئْتُمْ مِنْ دُونِهِ ۗ قُلْ إِنَّ الْخَاسِرِينَ الَّذِينَ خَسِرُوا أَنْفُسَهُمْ وَأَهْلِيهِمْ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ ۗ أَلَا ذَٰلِكَ هُوَ الْخُسْرَانُ الْمُبِينُ
16. لَهُمْ مِنْ فَوْقِهِمْ ظُلَلٌ مِنَ النَّارِ وَمِنْ تَحْتِهِمْ ظُلَلٌ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ يُخَوِّفُ اللَّهُ بِهِ عِبَادَهُ ۚ يَا عِبَادِ فَاتَّقُونِ
17. وَالَّذِينَ اجْتَنَبُوا الطَّاغُوتَ أَنْ يَعْبُدُوهَا وَأَنَابُوا إِلَى اللَّهِ لَهُمُ الْبُشْرَىٰ ۚ فَبَشِّرْ عِبَادِ
18. الَّذِينَ يَسْتَمِعُونَ الْقَوْلَ فَيَتَّبِعُونَ أَحْسَنَهُ ۚ أُولَٰئِكَ الَّذِينَ هَدَاهُمُ اللَّهُ ۖ وَأُولَٰئِكَ هُمْ أُولُو الْأَلْبَابِ
19. أَفَمَنْ حَقَّ عَلَيْهِ كَلِمَةُ الْعَذَابِ أَفَأَنْتَ تُنْقِذُ مَنْ فِي النَّارِ
20. لَٰكِنِ الَّذِينَ اتَّقَوْا رَبَّهُمْ لَهُمْ غُرَفٌ مِنْ فَوْقِهَا غُرَفٌ مَبْنِيَّةٌ تَجْرِي مِنْ تَحْتِهَا الْأَنْهَارُ ۖ وَعْدَ اللَّهِ ۖ لَا يُخْلِفُ اللَّهُ الْمِيعَادَ
21. أَلَمْ تَرَ أَنَّ اللَّهَ أَنْزَلَ مِنَ السَّمَاءِ مَاءً فَسَلَكَهُ يَنَابِيعَ فِي الْأَرْضِ ثُمَّ يُخْرِجُ بِهِ زَرْعًا مُخْتَلِفًا أَلْوَانُهُ ثُمَّ يَهِيجُ فَتَرَاهُ مُصْفَرًّا ثُمَّ يَجْعَلُهُ حُطَامًا ۚ إِنَّ فِي ذَٰلِكَ لَذِكْرَىٰ لِأُولِي الْأَلْبَابِ
22. أَفَمَنْ شَرَحَ اللَّهُ صَدْرَهُ لِلْإِسْلَامِ فَهُوَ عَلَىٰ نُورٍ مِنْ رَبِّهِ ۚ فَوَيْلٌ لِلْقَاسِيَةِ قُلُوبُهُمْ مِنْ ذِكْرِ اللَّهِ ۚ أُولَٰئِكَ فِي ضَلَالٍ مُبِينٍ
23. اللَّهُ نَزَّلَ أَحْسَنَ الْحَدِيثِ كِتَابًا مُتَشَابِهًا مَثَانِيَ تَقْشَعِرُّ مِنْهُ جُلُودُ الَّذِينَ يَخْشَوْنَ رَبَّهُمْ ثُمَّ تَلِينُ جُلُودُهُمْ وَقُلُوبُهُمْ إِلَىٰ ذِكْرِ اللَّهِ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ هُدَى اللَّهِ يَهْدِي بِهِ مَنْ يَشَاءُ ۚ وَمَنْ يُضْلِلِ اللَّهُ فَمَا لَهُ مِنْ هَادٍ
24. أَفَمَنْ يَتَّقِي بِوَجْهِهِ سُوءَ الْعَذَابِ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ ۚ وَقِيلَ لِلظَّالِمِينَ ذُوقُوا مَا كُنْتُمْ تَكْسِبُونَ
25. كَذَّبَ الَّذِينَ مِنْ قَبْلِهِمْ فَأَتَاهُمُ الْعَذَابُ مِنْ حَيْثُ لَا يَشْعُرُونَ
26. فَأَذَاقَهُمُ اللَّهُ الْخِزْيَ فِي الْحَيَاةِ الدُّنْيَا ۖ وَلَعَذَابُ الْآخِرَةِ أَكْبَرُ ۚ لَوْ كَانُوا يَعْلَمُونَ
27. وَلَقَدْ ضَرَبْنَا لِلنَّاسِ فِي هَٰذَا الْقُرْآنِ مِنْ كُلِّ مَثَلٍ لَعَلَّهُمْ يَتَذَكَّرُونَ
28. قُرْآنًا عَرَبِيًّا غَيْرَ ذِي عِوَجٍ لَعَلَّهُمْ يَتَّقُونَ
29. ضَرَبَ اللَّهُ مَثَلًا رَجُلًا فِيهِ شُرَكَاءُ مُتَشَاكِسُونَ وَرَجُلًا سَلَمًا لِرَجُلٍ هَلْ يَسْتَوِيَانِ مَثَلًا ۚ الْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ ۚ بَلْ أَكْثَرُهُمْ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ
30. إِنَّكَ مَيِّتٌ وَإِنَّهُمْ مَيِّتُونَ
31. ثُمَّ إِنَّكُمْ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ عِنْدَ رَبِّكُمْ تَخْتَصِمُونَ
32. فَمَنْ أَظْلَمُ مِمَّنْ كَذَبَ عَلَى اللَّهِ وَكَذَّبَ بِالصِّدْقِ إِذْ جَاءَهُ ۚ أَلَيْسَ فِي جَهَنَّمَ مَثْوًى لِلْكَافِرِينَ
33. وَالَّذِي جَاءَ بِالصِّدْقِ وَصَدَّقَ بِهِ ۙ أُولَٰئِكَ هُمُ الْمُتَّقُونَ
34. لَهُمْ مَا يَشَاءُونَ عِنْدَ رَبِّهِمْ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ جَزَاءُ الْمُحْسِنِينَ
35. لِيُكَفِّرَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمْ أَسْوَأَ الَّذِي عَمِلُوا وَيَجْزِيَهُمْ أَجْرَهُمْ بِأَحْسَنِ الَّذِي كَانُوا يَعْمَلُونَ
36. أَلَيْسَ اللَّهُ بِكَافٍ عَبْدَهُ ۖ وَيُخَوِّفُونَكَ بِالَّذِينَ مِنْ دُونِهِ ۚ وَمَنْ يُضْلِلِ اللَّهُ فَمَا لَهُ مِنْ هَادٍ
37. وَمَنْ يَهْدِ اللَّهُ فَمَا لَهُ مِنْ مُضِلٍّ ۗ أَلَيْسَ اللَّهُ بِعَزِيزٍ ذِي انْتِقَامٍ
38. وَلَئِنْ سَأَلْتَهُمْ مَنْ خَلَقَ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضَ لَيَقُولُنَّ اللَّهُ ۚ قُلْ أَفَرَأَيْتُمْ مَا تَدْعُونَ مِنْ دُونِ اللَّهِ إِنْ أَرَادَنِيَ اللَّهُ بِضُرٍّ هَلْ هُنَّ كَاشِفَاتُ ضُرِّهِ أَوْ أَرَادَنِي بِرَحْمَةٍ هَلْ هُنَّ مُمْسِكَاتُ رَحْمَتِهِ ۚ قُلْ حَسْبِيَ اللَّهُ ۖ عَلَيْهِ يَتَوَكَّلُ الْمُتَوَكِّلُونَ
39. قُلْ يَا قَوْمِ اعْمَلُوا عَلَىٰ مَكَانَتِكُمْ إِنِّي عَامِلٌ ۖ فَسَوْفَ تَعْلَمُونَ
40. مَنْ يَأْتِيهِ عَذَابٌ يُخْزِيهِ وَيَحِلُّ عَلَيْهِ عَذَابٌ مُقِيمٌ
41. إِنَّا أَنْزَلْنَا عَلَيْكَ الْكِتَابَ لِلنَّاسِ بِالْحَقِّ ۖ فَمَنِ اهْتَدَىٰ فَلِنَفْسِهِ ۖ وَمَنْ ضَلَّ فَإِنَّمَا يَضِلُّ عَلَيْهَا ۖ وَمَا أَنْتَ عَلَيْهِمْ بِوَكِيلٍ
42. اللَّهُ يَتَوَفَّى الْأَنْفُسَ حِينَ مَوْتِهَا وَالَّتِي لَمْ تَمُتْ فِي مَنَامِهَا ۖ فَيُمْسِكُ الَّتِي قَضَىٰ عَلَيْهَا الْمَوْتَ وَيُرْسِلُ الْأُخْرَىٰ إِلَىٰ أَجَلٍ مُسَمًّى ۚ إِنَّ فِي ذَٰلِكَ لَآيَاتٍ لِقَوْمٍ يَتَفَكَّرُونَ
43. أَمِ اتَّخَذُوا مِنْ دُونِ اللَّهِ شُفَعَاءَ ۚ قُلْ أَوَلَوْ كَانُوا لَا يَمْلِكُونَ شَيْئًا وَلَا يَعْقِلُونَ
44. قُلْ لِلَّهِ الشَّفَاعَةُ جَمِيعًا ۖ لَهُ مُلْكُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ ۖ ثُمَّ إِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ
45. وَإِذَا ذُكِرَ اللَّهُ وَحْدَهُ اشْمَأَزَّتْ قُلُوبُ الَّذِينَ لَا يُؤْمِنُونَ بِالْآخِرَةِ ۖ وَإِذَا ذُكِرَ الَّذِينَ مِنْ دُونِهِ إِذَا هُمْ يَسْتَبْشِرُونَ
46. قُلِ اللَّهُمَّ فَاطِرَ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ عَالِمَ الْغَيْبِ وَالشَّهَادَةِ أَنْتَ تَحْكُمُ بَيْنَ عِبَادِكَ فِي مَا كَانُوا فِيهِ يَخْتَلِفُونَ
47. وَلَوْ أَنَّ لِلَّذِينَ ظَلَمُوا مَا فِي الْأَرْضِ جَمِيعًا وَمِثْلَهُ مَعَهُ لَافْتَدَوْا بِهِ مِنْ سُوءِ الْعَذَابِ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ ۚ وَبَدَا لَهُمْ مِنَ اللَّهِ مَا لَمْ يَكُونُوا يَحْتَسِبُونَ
48. وَبَدَا لَهُمْ سَيِّئَاتُ مَا كَسَبُوا وَحَاقَ بِهِمْ مَا كَانُوا بِهِ يَسْتَهْزِئُونَ
49. فَإِذَا مَسَّ الْإِنْسَانَ ضُرٌّ دَعَانَا ثُمَّ إِذَا خَوَّلْنَاهُ نِعْمَةً مِنَّا قَالَ إِنَّمَا أُوتِيتُهُ عَلَىٰ عِلْمٍ ۚ بَلْ هِيَ فِتْنَةٌ وَلَٰكِنَّ أَكْثَرَهُمْ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ
50. قَدْ قَالَهَا الَّذِينَ مِنْ قَبْلِهِمْ فَمَا أَغْنَىٰ عَنْهُمْ مَا كَانُوا يَكْسِبُونَ
51. فَأَصَابَهُمْ سَيِّئَاتُ مَا كَسَبُوا ۚ وَالَّذِينَ ظَلَمُوا مِنْ هَٰؤُلَاءِ سَيُصِيبُهُمْ سَيِّئَاتُ مَا كَسَبُوا وَمَا هُمْ بِمُعْجِزِينَ
52. أَوَلَمْ يَعْلَمُوا أَنَّ اللَّهَ يَبْسُطُ الرِّزْقَ لِمَنْ يَشَاءُ وَيَقْدِرُ ۚ إِنَّ فِي ذَٰلِكَ لَآيَاتٍ لِقَوْمٍ يُؤْمِنُونَ
53. قُلْ يَا عِبَادِيَ الَّذِينَ أَسْرَفُوا عَلَىٰ أَنْفُسِهِمْ لَا تَقْنَطُوا مِنْ رَحْمَةِ اللَّهِ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ يَغْفِرُ الذُّنُوبَ جَمِيعًا ۚ إِنَّهُ هُوَ الْغَفُورُ الرَّحِيمُ
54. وَأَنِيبُوا إِلَىٰ رَبِّكُمْ وَأَسْلِمُوا لَهُ مِنْ قَبْلِ أَنْ يَأْتِيَكُمُ الْعَذَابُ ثُمَّ لَا تُنْصَرُونَ
55. وَاتَّبِعُوا أَحْسَنَ مَا أُنْزِلَ إِلَيْكُمْ مِنْ رَبِّكُمْ مِنْ قَبْلِ أَنْ يَأْتِيَكُمُ الْعَذَابُ بَغْتَةً وَأَنْتُمْ لَا تَشْعُرُونَ
56. أَنْ تَقُولَ نَفْسٌ يَا حَسْرَتَا عَلَىٰ مَا فَرَّطْتُ فِي جَنْبِ اللَّهِ وَإِنْ كُنْتُ لَمِنَ السَّاخِرِينَ
57. أَوْ تَقُولَ لَوْ أَنَّ اللَّهَ هَدَانِي لَكُنْتُ مِنَ الْمُتَّقِينَ
58. أَوْ تَقُولَ حِينَ تَرَى الْعَذَابَ لَوْ أَنَّ لِي كَرَّةً فَأَكُونَ مِنَ الْمُحْسِنِينَ
59. بَلَىٰ قَدْ جَاءَتْكَ آيَاتِي فَكَذَّبْتَ بِهَا وَاسْتَكْبَرْتَ وَكُنْتَ مِنَ الْكَافِرِينَ
60. وَيَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ تَرَى الَّذِينَ كَذَبُوا عَلَى اللَّهِ وُجُوهُهُمْ مُسْوَدَّةٌ ۚ أَلَيْسَ فِي جَهَنَّمَ مَثْوًى لِلْمُتَكَبِّرِينَ
61. وَيُنَجِّي اللَّهُ الَّذِينَ اتَّقَوْا بِمَفَازَتِهِمْ لَا يَمَسُّهُمُ السُّوءُ وَلَا هُمْ يَحْزَنُونَ
62. اللَّهُ خَالِقُ كُلِّ شَيْءٍ ۖ وَهُوَ عَلَىٰ كُلِّ شَيْءٍ وَكِيلٌ
63. لَهُ مَقَالِيدُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ ۗ وَالَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا بِآيَاتِ اللَّهِ أُولَٰئِكَ هُمُ الْخَاسِرُونَ
64. قُلْ أَفَغَيْرَ اللَّهِ تَأْمُرُونِّي أَعْبُدُ أَيُّهَا الْجَاهِلُونَ
65. وَلَقَدْ أُوحِيَ إِلَيْكَ وَإِلَى الَّذِينَ مِنْ قَبْلِكَ لَئِنْ أَشْرَكْتَ لَيَحْبَطَنَّ عَمَلُكَ وَلَتَكُونَنَّ مِنَ الْخَاسِرِينَ
66. بَلِ اللَّهَ فَاعْبُدْ وَكُنْ مِنَ الشَّاكِرِينَ
67. وَمَا قَدَرُوا اللَّهَ حَقَّ قَدْرِهِ وَالْأَرْضُ جَمِيعًا قَبْضَتُهُ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ وَالسَّمَاوَاتُ مَطْوِيَّاتٌ بِيَمِينِهِ ۚ سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَىٰ عَمَّا يُشْرِكُونَ
68. وَنُفِخَ فِي الصُّورِ فَصَعِقَ مَنْ فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَنْ فِي الْأَرْضِ إِلَّا مَنْ شَاءَ اللَّهُ ۖ ثُمَّ نُفِخَ فِيهِ أُخْرَىٰ فَإِذَا هُمْ قِيَامٌ يَنْظُرُونَ
69. وَأَشْرَقَتِ الْأَرْضُ بِنُورِ رَبِّهَا وَوُضِعَ الْكِتَابُ وَجِيءَ بِالنَّبِيِّينَ وَالشُّهَدَاءِ وَقُضِيَ بَيْنَهُمْ بِالْحَقِّ وَهُمْ لَا يُظْلَمُونَ
70. وَوُفِّيَتْ كُلُّ نَفْسٍ مَا عَمِلَتْ وَهُوَ أَعْلَمُ بِمَا يَفْعَلُونَ
71. وَسِيقَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا إِلَىٰ جَهَنَّمَ زُمَرًا ۖ حَتَّىٰ إِذَا جَاءُوهَا فُتِحَتْ أَبْوَابُهَا وَقَالَ لَهُمْ خَزَنَتُهَا أَلَمْ يَأْتِكُمْ رُسُلٌ مِنْكُمْ يَتْلُونَ عَلَيْكُمْ آيَاتِ رَبِّكُمْ وَيُنْذِرُونَكُمْ لِقَاءَ يَوْمِكُمْ هَٰذَا ۚ قَالُوا بَلَىٰ وَلَٰكِنْ حَقَّتْ كَلِمَةُ الْعَذَابِ عَلَى الْكَافِرِينَ
72. قِيلَ ادْخُلُوا أَبْوَابَ جَهَنَّمَ خَالِدِينَ فِيهَا ۖ فَبِئْسَ مَثْوَى الْمُتَكَبِّرِينَ
73. وَسِيقَ الَّذِينَ اتَّقَوْا رَبَّهُمْ إِلَى الْجَنَّةِ زُمَرًا ۖ حَتَّىٰ إِذَا جَاءُوهَا وَفُتِحَتْ أَبْوَابُهَا وَقَالَ لَهُمْ خَزَنَتُهَا سَلَامٌ عَلَيْكُمْ طِبْتُمْ فَادْخُلُوهَا خَالِدِينَ
74. وَقَالُوا الْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ الَّذِي صَدَقَنَا وَعْدَهُ وَأَوْرَثَنَا الْأَرْضَ نَتَبَوَّأُ مِنَ الْجَنَّةِ حَيْثُ نَشَاءُ ۖ فَنِعْمَ أَجْرُ الْعَامِلِينَ
75. وَتَرَى الْمَلَائِكَةَ حَافِّينَ مِنْ حَوْلِ الْعَرْشِ يُسَبِّحُونَ بِحَمْدِ رَبِّهِمْ ۖ وَقُضِيَ بَيْنَهُمْ بِالْحَقِّ وَقِيلَ الْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ رَبِّ الْعَالَمِينَ
surah zumar summary
Zumar surah dealt with some topics, including:
- Talking about monotheism, mentioning the evidence that proves it and confirms it, as well as talking about polytheism and mentioning the evidence that denies it and decides its invalidity.
- Calling the believers to be steadfast in faith and piety, and calling the unbelievers to abandon their unbelief, their misguidance, and their extravagance over themselves.
- la yastawi surah Talks about a man and describes his condition in good times and bad.
- Talking about the manifestations of the power of Allah – the Highest – in the heavens and the earth; Like the revival of a plant in the earth after the rain, then its death after a short period, and in that is a sermon that the matter of the world is just as the matter of the life of a plant in terms of the speed of annihilation and transience.
- Talks about the reality of death and annihilation, and that this is the fate of both the Messenger and those who were sent to them.
In conclusion, the talking is long when mentioning Surah zumar and the greatness of its benefits, as many of the texts that were received from the Messenger, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, have proven the validity of these benefits, and in general, the perseverance in reading the Noble Qur’an has great benefits, so seize it, dear Muslim.