Surah qasas (called in Arabic: القصص) meaning: The Story because many verses of it mention the story of Prophet Moses.) is the 28th chapter of the Qur’an with 88 verses.
Surah al qasas contains the story of our prophet Moses(peace be upon him) who faced the oppression and oppression of Pharaoh, the circumstances of the Muslims at the time when al qasas surah was revealed was similar to the circumstances of Moses(peace be upon him) in which his story was mentioned.
Here are some surah Al-Qasas lessons & Benefits:
- Surah e qasas Cure for Pain:
The Noble Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) was quoted as saying: (If al qasas is written and then washed with water and drunk with water, pain and annoyances will be relieved).
- Relief of stomach pain, liver, and spleen:
On the authority of Abu Abdullah Jaafar bin Muhammad that if Al-Qasas is written and then placed around the neck of a person who suffers from pain in the abdomen, liver, spleen, or any other internal organ, he will feel better, InshaAllah.
- We use surah e qasas
in the face of the unjust ruler:
It has been said that reciting verses 68-70 of surah Al-Qasas seven times when entering the unjust ruler and then saying: Allah is victorious over his affair three times and protects a person from the evils of that unjust ruler.
- Recitation al qasas surah:
The Noble Prophet(peace be upon him) has said, “Whoever recites surah qasas will receive ten times the reward of all those who approved or rejected Prophet Moses, and on the Day of Judgment, all the angels of the earth and heavens will testify for him that he is truthful and righteous.
Why was surah qasas revealed?
Surah e qasas was revealed because Allah wants to give the promise of victory to the believers who were a minority before the migration from Mecca to Medina and were enduring the most difficult circumstances in the time of the Prophet. And Allah showed them His grace and victory over the Pharaohs of their time and gave them a land to live in, so al qasas tells the story of Moses from his birth until his victory over Pharaoh.
The reason for the revelation of surah Al-Qasas came in several narrations, and Al-Qasas is one of the surahs that were revealed from the Salaf, and the reason for its revelation came in a hadith with which he found Abu Jahl and Abdullah bin Abi Umayyah.
The Messenger of Allah(peace be upon him) said: Uncle, say there is no god but Allah, a word that I argue for you with Allah Almighty. Abu Jahl and Abdullah bin Abi Umayyah said: O Abu Talib, do you want to leave the religion of Abdul Muttalib? The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) continued to present it to him and return it to him with this article until Abu Talib said the last thing he spoke to them: I am of the religion of Abdul Muttalib, and he refused to say: There is no god but Allah.
Where was surah qasas revealed?
Al qasas surah was revealed in Mecca as follows:
Al-Qurtubi reported on the authority of Al-Hasan, Ikrimah, and Ataa, that all of its verses were Meccan, but Ibn Abbas and Qatadah excluded from al qasas a verse that was revealed between Mecca and Medina in a place called al-Juhfa, a place between Mecca and Medina which is the saying of Allah:
(إِنَّ الَّذِي فَرَضَ عَلَيْكَ الْقُرْآنَ لَرَادُّكَ إِلَى مَعَادٍ قُل رَّبِّي أَعْلَمُ مَن جَاءَ بِالْهُدَى وَمَنْ هُوَ فِي ضَلَالٍ مُّبِينٍ).
When was surah qasas revealed?
The revelation of surah e qasas was at the end of the Meccan period, between the migration to Abyssinia and the incident of Al-Isra and Al-Miraj.
Al-Qasas was revealed after Surah Al-Naml was revealed, and preceded Surat Al-Isra.
surah al qasas read online
Why the surah was named Al-Qasas?
Al qasas surah was named Al-Qasas because surah e qasas contains the story of our Prophet Moses (peace be upon him) from birth until the time of his message.
And because surah Al-Qasas included the word “Al-Qasas” in the words of Allah:
(وَقَصَّ عَلَيْهِ الْقَصَصَ).
What is the main theme of surah Al-Qasas?
There are several themes of surah al qasas as follows:
Surah Al-Qasas was revealed on the heart of the prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) to console him and his honorable companions, to give them good tidings of victory, and to tell them that the owners of the previous heavenly messages struggled and were patient for this message.
Surah Al-Qasas presented the story of the Prophet of Allah Musa – may Allah’s prayers and peace be upon him – the infant child in the face of the strong, oppressive, and arrogant Pharaoh, who overwhelmed and exalted the land, and took its people as sects, and weakened the children of Israel, slaughtered their children and kept their women alive, and despite this strength and might, but it did not benefit him. You didn’t place Moses – may Allah’s prayers and peace be upon him – under his command and will, for he is under the protection of Allah, who protects him and protects him from this injustice that befalls him.
And Allah had directed him to Qarun after he came out arrogant by himself, and before the earth was swallowed up by his way, to the necessity of using money in the legitimate, and in what would benefit him in this world and the hereafter, and spend it in the way of Allah, which leads to its development and the blessing in it, but he didn’t preach and didn’t respond, Therefore, he dealt with the blessings that Allah bestowed upon him with denial and tyranny, after his death.
Is Surah Al-Qasas makki or madani?
Surah e qasas is a Meccan surah that was revealed to the Messenger of Allah in Mecca, except for verses “52-85.” They are two Madani verses that were revealed to the Messenger (peace be upon him) in Medina.
In which para is surah Al-Qasas?
Surah al qasas is located in the twentieth part and was revealed after Surah Al-Naml.
Al qasas surah is one of the Mathani, its 88 verses, and its arrangement in the Qur’an is 28.
How to memorize surah Al-Qasas?
Surah al qasas is one of the Mathani, its 88 verses, it is one of the long surahs and you can memorize it using the mental map of Al-Qasas.
Al qasas is 88 verses about Confidence in Allah’s promise.
From (1:46) about the story of our master Moses.
From (47:51) the polytheists of Mecca deny the Messenger and the Qur’an and respond to their suspicions.
From (52:55) about the reward and attributes of the People of the Book.
From (56:61) about the allegations of the polytheists and the response to them.
From (62:67) about the attitudes of the polytheists and their conditions on the Day of Resurrection and the success of the believers.
From (68:75) about Some manifestations of Allah’s power and mercy.
From (76:84) about the story of Qarun and the lesson from it.
From (85:88) about Some directions for the Messenger.
Do you want your kids to learn more about Online Quran Classes? Sign up for Rahman School’s ( online Quran school ) Online Quran Classes program and watch them dive deeper into the Quran science and learn the Holy Book of Allah.
Rahman School’s Arabic classes, Quran classes, Islamic studies class, Quran tajweed class, ijazah Quran and let your children learn the accurate Quran recitation and word pronunciation even if Arabic is not their first language.
online Quran classes for kids learning can be challenging if you’re seeking it for your kids. Rahman School offers you a wide variety of topics to teach your children online.
Whether it’s Quran online, Arabic online, Tajweed, Ijazah, tajwid al Quran, and Islamic Studies. Rahman School has your back with professional Quran tutors who are willing to go further with your kids’ education. With an attractive interface and well-structured lessons,
Rahman School gives you and your children the chance to learn with al Rahman school who are going to be your kids’ new friends, accompanying them in their learning process and encouraging them to learn more.
Surah qasas hadith
There are many hadiths about surah e qasas, and this indicates that its greatness is very great with Allah.
The first Hadith
It was mentioned in Majma’ al-Bayan on the merits of surah Al-Qasas: It was narrated on the authority of the Prophet (peace be upon him) and his family, that he said: “Whoever recites surah qasas, he will have the reward of ten good deeds according to the number of those who believed in Moses, peace be upon him.
And the number of those who lied about him; There is no angel left in the heavens and the earth but that he will testify on the Day of Resurrection that he is truthful. And whoever wrote it and drank it, all his complaints of pain will be removed from him, by the permission of Allah Almighty.”
The second Hadith
And on the authority of the Messenger of Allah, may Allah’s prayers and peace be upon him and his family, “And whoever wrote surah e qasas, erased it with water and drank it, all pains and aches would be removed from him”.
Interpretation of the proof, vol. 6, pg. 47.
The third Hadith
And on the authority of Imam al-Sadiq, peace be upon him: “Whoever writes al qasas and hangs it on the stomach, and the one who has the spleen, liver pain, and stomach pain, writes surah al qasas and attaches it to it, and also writes it in a container and washes it with rain water, and drinks that water removes him that pain and pain, heals him from his illness, and reduces his swelling. Allah is willing.
Interpretation of the proof, vol. 6, pg. 47.
Surah qasas dua
There are many supplications were mentioned by our prophet Moses (peace be upon him) in al qasas surah, including the following:
- His supplication mentioned in Al-Qasas:
(He said, “My Lord, save me from the wrongdoing people).
And that after he left Egypt in fear.
- The supplication of our prophet Moses (peace be upon him) (Allah said, I have wronged myself, so forgive me).
After he killed the Copt by mistake, Allah Almighty forgave him for his misdeeds.
- Surah qasas rabbi inni lima anzalta ely mn khair fakher.
- Allah, obliterate their wealth and harden their hearts so that they will not believe until they see the painful torment.
surah al qasas in English
In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
- Ta. Sin. Mim.
- These are Verses of the Book that makes (things) clear.
- We rehearse to thee some of the story of Moses and Pharaoh in Truth, for people who believe.
- Truly Pharaoh elated himself in the land and broke up its people into sections, depressing a small group among them: their sons he slew, but he kept alive their females: for he was indeed a maker of mischief.
- And We wished to be Gracious to those who were being depressed in the land, to make them leaders (in Faith) and make them heirs,
- To establish a firm place for them in the land, and to show Pharaoh, Haman, and their hosts, at their hands, the very things against which they were taking precautions.
- So We sent this inspiration to the mother of Moses: “Suckle (thy child), but when thou hast fears about him, cast him into the river, but fear not nor grieve: for We shall restore him to thee, and We shall make him one of Our messengers.”
- Then the people of Pharaoh picked him up (from the river): (It was intended) that (Moses) should be to them an adversary and a cause of sorrow: for Pharaoh and Haman and (all) their hosts were men of sin.
- The wife of Pharaoh said: “(Here is) joy of the eye, for me and for thee: slay him not. It may be that he will be use to us, or we may adopt him as a son.” And they perceived not (what they were doing)!
- But there came to be a void in the heart of the mother of Moses: She was going almost to disclose his (case), had We not strengthened her heart (with faith), so that she might remain a (firm) believer.
- And she said to the sister of (Moses), “Follow him” so she (the sister) watched him in the character of a stranger. And they knew not.
- And we ordained that he refused suck at first, until (His sister came up and) said: “Shall I point out to you the people of a house that will nourish and bring him up for you and be sincerely attached to him?”…
- Thus did We restore him to his mother, that her eye might be comforted, that she might not grieve, and that she might know that the promise of Allah is true: but most of them do not understand.
- When he reached full age, and was firmly established (in life), We bestowed on him wisdom and knowledge: for thus do We reward those who do good.
- And he entered the city at a time when its people were not watching: and he found there two men fighting,- one of his own religion, and the other, of his foes. Now the man of his own religion appealed to him against his foe, and Moses struck him with his fist and made an end of him. He said: “This is a work of Evil (Satan): for he is an enemy that manifestly misleads!”
- He prayed: “O my Lord! I have indeed wronged my soul! Do Thou then forgive me!” So (Allah) forgave him: for He is the Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.
- He said: “O my Lord! For that Thou hast bestowed Thy Grace on me, never shall I be a help to those who sin!”
- So he saw the morning in the city, looking about, in a state of fear, when behold, the man who had, the day before, sought his help called aloud for his help (again). Moses said to him: “Thou art truly, it is clear, a quarrelsome fellow!”
- Then, when he decided to lay hold of the man who was an enemy to both of them, that man said: “O Moses! Is it thy intention to slay me as thou slewest a man yesterday? Thy intention is none other than to become a powerful violent man in the land, and not to be one who sets things right!”
- And there came a man, running, from the furthest end of the City. He said: “O Moses! the Chiefs are taking counsel together about thee, to slay thee: so get thee away, for I do give thee sincere advice.”
- He therefore got away therefrom, looking about, in a state of fear. He prayed “O my Lord! save me from people given to wrong-doing.”
- Then, when he turned his face towards (the land of) Madyan, he said: “I do hope that my Lord will show me the smooth and straight Path.”
- And when he arrived at the watering (place) in Madyan, he found there a group of men watering (their flocks), and besides them he found two women who were keeping back (their flocks). He said: “What is the matter with you?” They said: “We cannot water (our flocks) until the shepherds take back (their flocks): And our father is a very old man.”
- So he watered (their flocks) for them; then he turned back to the shade, and said:”O my Lord! truly am I in (desperate) need of any good that Thou dost send me!”
- Afterwards one of the (damsels) came (back) to him, walking bashfully. She said: “My father invites thee that he may reward thee for having watered (our flocks) for us.” So when he came to him and narrated the story, he said: “Fear thou not: (well) hast thou escaped from unjust people.”
- Said one of the (damsels): “O my (dear) father! engage him on wages: truly the best of men for thee to employ is the (man) who is strong and trusty”….
- He said: “I intend to wed one of these my daughters to thee, on condition that thou serve me for eight years; but if thou complete ten years, it will be (grace) from thee. But I intend not to place thee under a difficulty: thou wilt find me, indeed, if Allah wills, one of the righteous.”
- He said: “Be that (the agreement) between me and thee: whichever of the two terms I fulfil, let there be no ill-will to me. Be Allah a witness to what we say.”
- Now when Moses had fulfilled the term, and was travelling with his family, he perceived a fire in the direction of Mount Tur. He said to his family: “Tarry ye; I perceive a fire; I hope to bring you from there some information, or a burning firebrand, that ye may warm yourselves.”
- But when he came to the (fire), a voice was heard from the right bank of the valley, from a tree in hallowed ground: “O Moses! Verily I am Allah, the Lord of the Worlds….
- “Now do thou throw thy rod!” but when he saw it moving (of its own accord) as if it had been a snake, he turned back in retreat, and retraced not his steps: O Moses!” (It was said), “Draw near, and fear not: for thou art of those who are secure.
- “Move thy hand into thy bosom, and it will come forth white without stain (or harm), and draw thy hand close to thy side (to guard) against fear. Those are the two credentials from thy Lord to Pharaoh and his Chiefs: for truly they are a people rebellious and wicked.”
- He said: “O my Lord! I have slain a man among them, and I fear lest they slay me.
- “And my brother Aaron – He is more eloquent in speech than I: so send him with me as a helper, to confirm (and strengthen) me: for I fear that they may accuse me of falsehood.”
- He said: “We will certainly strengthen thy arm through thy brother, and invest you both with authority, so they shall not be able to touch you: with Our Sign shall ye triumph,- you two as well as those who follow you.”
- When Moses came to them with Our clear signs, they said: “This is nothing but sorcery faked up: never did we head the like among our fathers of old!”
- Moses said: “My Lord knows best who it is that comes with guidance from Him and whose end will be best in the Hereafter: certain it is that the wrong-doers will not prosper.”
- Pharaoh said: “O Chiefs! no god do I know for you but myself: therefore, O Haman! light me a (kiln to bake bricks) out of clay, and build me a lofty palace, that I may mount up to the god of Moses: but as far as I am concerned, I think (Moses) is a liar!”
- And he was arrogant and insolent in the land, beyond reason,- He and his hosts: they thought that they would not have to return to Us!
- So We seized him and his hosts, and We flung them into the sea: Now behold what was the end of those who did wrong!
- And we made them (but) leaders inviting to the Fire; and on the Day of Judgment no help shall they find.
- in this world We made a curse to follow them and on the Day of Judgment they will be among the loathed (and despised).
- We did reveal to Moses the Book after We had destroyed the earlier generations, (to give) Insight to men, and guidance and Mercy, that they might receive admonition.
- Thou wast not on the Western side when We decreed the Commission to Moses, nor wast thou a witness (of those events).
- But We raised up (new) generations, and long were the ages that passed over them; but thou wast not a dweller among the people of Madyan, rehearsing Our Signs to them; but it is We Who send messengers (with inspiration).
- Nor wast thou at the side of (the Mountain of) Tur when we called (to Moses). Yet (art thou sent) as Mercy from thy Lord, to give warning to a people to whom no warner had come before thee: in order that they may receive admonition.
- If (We had) not (sent thee to the Quraish),- in case a calamity should seize them for (the deeds) that their hands have sent forth, they might say: “Our Lord! why didst Thou not sent us a messenger? We should then have followed Thy Signs and been amongst those who believe!”
- But (now), when the Truth has come to them from Ourselves, they say, “Why are not (Signs) sent to him, like those which were sent to Moses?” Do they not then reject (the Signs) which were formerly sent to Moses? They say: “Two kinds of sorcery, each assisting the other!” And they say: “For us, we reject all (such things)!”
- Say: “Then bring ye a Book from Allah, which is a better guide than either of them, that I may follow it! (do), if ye are truthful!”
- But if they hearken not to thee, know that they only follow their own lusts: and who is more astray than one who follow his own lusts, devoid of guidance from Allah? for Allah guides not people given to wrong-doing.
- Now have We caused the Word to reach them themselves, in order that they may receive admonition.
- Those to whom We sent the Book before this,- they do believe in this (revelation):
- And when it is recited to them, they say: “We believe therein, for it is the Truth from our Lord: indeed we have been Muslims (bowing to Allahs Will) from before this.
- Twice will they be given their reward, for that they have persevered, that they avert Evil with Good, and that they spend (in charity) out of what We have given them.
- And when they hear vain talk, they turn away therefrom and say: “To us our deeds, and to you yours; peace be to you: we seek not the ignorant.”
- It is true thou wilt not be able to guide every one, whom thou lovest; but Allah guides those whom He will and He knows best those who receive guidance.
- They say: “If we were to follow the guidance with thee, we should be snatched away from our land.” Have We not established for them a secure sanctuary, to which are brought as tribute fruits of all kinds,- a provision from Ourselves? but most of them understand not.
- And how many populations We destroyed, which exulted in their life (of ease and plenty)! now those habitations of theirs, after them, are deserted,- All but a (miserable) few! and We are their heirs!
- Nor was thy Lord the one to destroy a population until He had sent to its centre a messenger, rehearsing to them Our Signs; nor are We going to destroy a population except when its members practise iniquity.
- The (material) things which ye are given are but the conveniences of this life and the glitter thereof; but that which is with Allah is better and more enduring: will ye not then be wise?
- Are (these two) alike?- one to whom We have made a goodly promise, and who is going to reach its (fulfilment), and one to whom We have given the good things of this life, but who, on the Day of Judgment, is to be among those brought up (for punishment)?
- That Day (Allah) will call to them, and say “Where are my partners?- whom ye imagined (to be such)?”
- Those against whom the charge will be proved, will say: “Our Lord! These are the ones whom we led astray: we led them astray, as we were astray ourselves: we free ourselves (from them) in Thy presence: it was not us they worshipped.”
- It will be said (to them): “Call upon your partners(for help)” :they will call upon them, but they will not listen to them; and they will see the Penalty (before them); (how they will wish) if only they had been open to guidance!
- That Day (Allah) will call to them, and say: “What was the answer ye gave to the messengers?”
- Then the (whole) story that Day will seem obscure to them (like light to the blind) and they will not be able (even) to question each other.
- But any that (in this life) had repented, believed, and worked righteousness, will have hopes to be among those who achieve salvation.
- Thy Lord does create and choose as He pleases: no choice have they (in the matter): Glory to Allah! and far is He above the partners they ascribe (to Him)!
- And thy Lord knows all that their hearts conceal and all that they reveal.
- And He is Allah: There is no god but He. To Him be praise, at the first and at the last: for Him is the Command, and to Him shall ye (all) be brought back.
- Say: See ye? If Allah were to make the night perpetual over you to the Day of Judgment, what god is there other than Allah, who can give you enlightenment? Will ye not then hearken?
- Say: See ye? If Allah were to make the day perpetual over you to the Day of Judgment, what god is there other than Allah, who can give you a night in which ye can rest? Will ye not then see?
- It is out of His Mercy that He has made for you Night and Day,- that ye may rest therein, and that ye may seek of his Grace;- and in order that ye may be grateful.
- The Day that He will call on them, He will say: “Where are my partners? whom ye imagined (to be such)?”
- And from each people shall We draw a witness, and We shall say: “Produce your Proof”: then shall they know that the Truth is in Allah (alone), and the (lies) which they invented will leave them in lurch.
- Qarun was doubtless, of the people of Moses; but he acted insolently towards them: such were the treasures We had bestowed on him that their very keys would have been a burden to a body of strong men, behold, his people said to him: “Exult not, for Allah loveth not those who exult (in riches).
- “But seek, with the (wealth) which Allah has bestowed on thee, the Home of the Hereafter, nor forget thy portion in this world: but do thou good, as Allah has been good to thee, and seek not (occasions for) mischief in the land: for Allah loves not those who do mischief.”
- He said: “This has been given to me because of a certain knowledge which I have.” Did he not know that Allah had destroyed, before him, (whole) generations,- which were superior to him in strength and greater in the amount (of riches) they had collected? but the wicked are not called (immediately) to account for their sins.
- So he went forth among his people in the (pride of his wordly) glitter. Said those whose aim is the Life of this World: “Oh! that we had the like of what Qarun has got! for he is truly a lord of mighty good fortune!”
- But those who had been granted (true) knowledge said: “Alas for you! The reward of Allah (in the Hereafter) is best for those who believe and work righteousness: but this none shall attain, save those who steadfastly persevere (in good).”
- Then We caused the earth to swallow up him and his house; and he had not (the least little) party to help him against Allah, nor could he defend himself.
- And those who had envied his position the day before began to say on the morrow: “Ah! it is indeed Allah Who enlarges the provision or restricts it, to any of His servants He pleases! had it not been that Allah was gracious to us, He could have caused the earth to swallow us up! Ah! those who reject Allah will assuredly never prosper.”
- That Home of the Hereafter We shall give to those who intend not high-handedness or mischief on earth: and the end is (best) for the righteous.
- If any does good, the reward to him is better than his deed; but if any does evil, the doers of evil are only punished (to the extent) of their deeds.
- Verily He Who ordained the Quran for thee, will bring thee back to the Place of Return. Say: “My Lord knows best who it is that brings true guidance, and who is in manifest error.”
- And thou hadst not expected that the Book would be sent to thee except as a Mercy from thy Lord: Therefore lend not thou support in any way to those who reject (Allahs Message).
- And let nothing keep thee back from the Signs of Allah after they have been revealed to thee: and invite (men) to thy Lord, and be not of the company of those who join gods with Allah.
- And call not, besides Allah, on another god. There is no god but He. Everything (that exists) will perish except His own Face. To Him belongs the Command, and to Him will ye (all) be brought back.
surah al qasas in roman English
Bismillaahir Rahmaanir Raheem
- Tilka Aayaatul Kitaabil mubeen
- Natloo ‘alaika min naba-i Moosaa wa Fir’awna bilhaqqi liqawminy yu’miinoon
- Inna Fir’awna ‘alaa fil ardi wa ja’ala ahlahaa shiya’ai yastad’ifu taaa’ifatam minhum yuzabbihu abnaaa’ahum wa yastahyee nisaaa’ahum; innahoo kaana minal mufsideen
- Wa nureedu an namunna ‘alal lazeenas tud’ifoo fil ardi wa naj’alahum a’immatanw wa naj’alahumul waariseen
- Wa numakkina lahum fil ardi wa nuriya Fir’awna wa Haamaana wa junoodahumaa minhum maa kaanoo yahzaroon
- Wa awhainaaa ilaaa ummi Moosaaa an ardi’eehi faizaa khifti ‘alaihi fa alqeehi filyammi wa laa takhaafee wa laa tahzaneee innaa raaaddoohu ilaiki wa jaa’iloohu minal mursaleen
- Faltaqatahooo Aalu Fir’awna li yakoona lahum ‘aduwwanw wa hazanaa; inna Fir’awna wa Haamaana wa junooda humaa kaanoo khaati’een
- Wa qaalatim ra atu Fir’awna qurratu ‘aynil lee wa lak; laa taqtuloohu ‘asaaa aiyanfa’anaa aw nattakhizahoo waladanw wa hum laa yash’uroon
- Wa asbaha fu’aadu ummi Moosaa faarighan in kaadat latubdee bihee law laaa arrabatnaa ‘alaa qalbihaa litakoona minal mu’mineen
- Wa qaalat li ukhtihee qusseehi fabasurat bihee ‘an junubinw wahum laa yash’uroon
- Wa harramnaa ‘alaihil maraadi’a min qablu faqaalat hal adullukum ‘alaaa ahli baitiny yakfuloonahoo lakum wa hum lahoo naasihoon
- Faradadnaahu ilaa ummihee kai taqarra ‘ainuhaa wa laa tahzana wa lita’lama anna wa’dal laahi haqqunw wa laakinna aksarahum laa ya’lamoon (section 1)
- Wa lammaa balagha ashuddahoo wastawaaa aatai naahu hukmanw wa ‘ilmaa; wa kazaalika najzil muhsineen
- Wa dakhalal madeenata ‘alaa heene ghaflatim min ahlihaa fawajada feeha raju laini yaqtatilaani haazaa min shee’atihee wa haaza min ‘aduwwihee fastaghaasahul lazee min shee’atihee ‘alal lazee min ‘aduwwihee fawakazahoo Moosaa faqadaa ‘alaihi qaala haaza min ‘amalish Shaitaani innahoo ‘aduwwum mmudillum mubeen
- Qaala Rabbi innee zalamtu nafsee faghfir lee faghafaralah; innahoo Huwal Ghafoorur Raheem
- Qaala Rabbi bimaaa an’amta ‘alaiya falan akoona zaheeral lilmujrimeen
- Fa asbaha fil madeenati khaaa’ifany yataraqqabu fa izal lazis tansarahoo bil amsi yastasrikhuh; qaala lahoo moosaaa innaka laghawiyyum mubeen
- Falammaaa an araada ai yabtisha billazee huwa ‘aduwwul lahumaa qaala yaa Moosaaa atureedu an taqtulanee kamaa qatalta nafsam bil amsi in tureedu illaaa an takoona jabbaaram fil ardi wa maa tureedu an takoona minal musliheen
- Wa jaaa’a rajulum min aqsal madeenati yas’aa qaala yaa Moosaaa innal mala a yaa tamiroona bika liyaqtulooka fakhruj innee laka minan naasiheen
- Fakharaja minhaa khaaa ‘ifany-yataraqqab; qaala Rabbi najjinee minal qawmiz zaalimeen (section 2)
- Wa lammaa tawajjaha tilqaaa’a Madyana qaala ‘asaa Rabbeee ai yahdiyanee Sawaaa’as Sabeel
- Wa lammaa warada maaa’a Madyana wajada ‘alaihi ummatam minannaasi yasqoona wa wajada min doonihimum ra ataini tazoodaani qaala maa khatbukumaa qaalataa laa nasqee hatta yusdirar ri’aaa’u wa aboonaa shaikhun kabeer
- Fasaqaa lahumaa summa tawallaaa ilaz zilli faqaala Rabbi innee limaaa anzalta ilaiya min khairin faqeer
- Fajaaa’at hu ihdaahumaa tamshee ‘alas tihyaaa’in qaalat inna abee yad’ooka li yajziyaka ajra maa saqaita lanaa; falammaa jaaa’ahoo wa qassa ‘alaihil qasasa qaala laa takhaf najawta minal qawmiz zaalimeen
- Qaalat ihdaahumaa yaaa abatis taajirhu inna khaira manistaajartal qawiyyul ameen
- Qaala innee ureedu an unkihaka ihdab nataiya haataini ‘alaaa an taajuranee samaaniya hijaj; fa in atmamta ‘ashran famin ‘indika wa maaa ureedu an ashuqqa ‘alaik; satajiduneee in shaaa’al laahu minas saaliheen
- Qaala zaalika bainee wa bainaka aiyamal ajalaini qadaitu falaa ‘udwaana ‘alaiya wallaahu ‘alaa ma naqoolu Wakeel (section 3)
- Falammmaa qadaa Moosal ajala wa saara bi ahliheee aanasa min jaanibit Toori naaran qaala li ahlihim kusooo inneee aanastu naaral la ‘alleee aateekum minhaa bikhabarin aw jazwatim minan naari la ‘allakum tastaloon
- Falammaaa ataahaa noodiya min shaati’il waadil aimani fil buq’atil muubaarakati minash shajarati ai yaa Moosaaa inneee Anal laahu Rabbul ‘aalameen
- Wa an alqi ‘asaaka falam maa ra aahaa tahtazzu ka annnahaa jaaannunw wallaa mudbiranw wa lam yu’aqqib; yaa Moosaa aqbil wa laa takhaf innaka minal aamineen
- Usluk yadaka fee jaibika takhruj baidaaa’a min ghairi sooo’inw wadmum ilaika janaahaka minar rahbi fazaanika burhaanaani mir Rabbika ilaa Fir’awna wa mala’ih; innahum kaanoo qawman faasiqeen
- Qaala Rabbi innee qataltu minhum nafsan fa akhaafu ai yaqtuloon
- Wa akhee Haaroonu huwa afsahu minnee lisaanan fa arsilhu ma’iya rid ai yusaddiquneee innee akhaafu ai yukazziboon
- Qaala sanashuddu ‘adudaka bi akheeka wa naj’alu lakumaa sultaanan falaa yasiloona ilaikumaa; bi Aayaatinaa antumaa wa manit taba’akumal ghaaliboon
- Falammaa jaaa’ahum Moosaa bi Aayaatinaa baiyinaatin qaaloo maa haazaaa illaa sihrum muftaranw wa maa sami’naa bihaazaa feee aabaaa’inal awwaleen
- Wa qaala Moosaa Rabbeee a’alamu biman jaaa’a bilhudaa min ‘indihee wa man takoonu lahoo ‘aaqibatud daari innahoo laa yuflihuz zaalimoon
- Wa qaala Fir’awnu yaaa aiyuhal mala-u maa ‘alimtu lakum min ilaahin ghairee fa awqid lee yaa Haamaanu ‘alatteeni faj’al lee sarhal la’alleee attali’u ilaaa ilaahi Moosaa wa innee la azunnuhoo minal kaazibeen
- Wastakbara huwa wa junooduhoo fil ardi bighairil haqqi wa zannooo annahum ilainaa laa yurja’oon
- Fa akhaznaahu wa junoo dahoo fanabaznaahum fil yammi fanzur kaifa kaana ‘aaqibatuz zaalimeen
- Wa ja’alnaahum a’immatany yad’oona ilan Naari wa Yawmal Qiyaamati laa yunsaroon
- Wa atba’naahum fee haazihid dunyaa la’natanw wa Yawmal Qiyaamati hum minal maqbooheen (section 4)
- Wa laqad aatainaa Moosal Kitaaba mim ba’di maaa ahlaknal quroonal oolaa basaaa’ira linnaasi wa hudanw wa rahmatal la’allahum yata zakkkaroon
- Wa maa kunta bijaanibil gharbiyyi iz qadainaaa ilaa Moosal amra wa maa kunta minash shaahideen
- Wa laakinnaa anshaanaa quroonan fatataawala ‘alaihimul ‘umur; wa maa kunta saawiyan feee ahli Madyana tatloo ‘alaihim Aayaatinaa wa laakinnaa kunnaa mursileen
- Wa maa kunta bijaanibit Toori iz naadainaa wa laakir rahmatam mir Rabbika litunzira qawmam maaa ataahum min nazeerim min qablika la’allahum yatazakkaroon
- Wa law laaa an tuseebahum museebatum bimaa qaddamat aideehim fa yaqooloo Rabbanaa law laaa arsalta ilainaa Rasoolan fanattabi’a Aayaatika wa nakoona minal mu’mineen
- Falammaa jaaa’ahumul haqqu min ‘indinaa qaaloo law laa ootiya misla maaa ootiyaa Moosaa; awalam yakfuroo bimaaa ootiya Moosaa min qablu qaaloo sihraani tazaaharaa wa qaalooo innaa bikullin kaafiroon
- Qul faatoo bi Kitaabim min ‘indil laahi huwa ahdaa minhu maaa attabi’hu in kuntum saadiqeen
- Fa il lam yastajeeboo laka fa’lam annamaa yattabi’oona ahwaaa’ahum; wa man adallu mimmanit taba’a hawaahu bighari hudam minal laah; innal laaha laa yahdil qawmaz zaalimeen (section 5)
- Wa laqad wassalnaa lahumul qawla la’allahum yatazakkaroon
- Allazeena aatainaahu mul Kitaaba min qablihee hum bihee yu’minoon
- Wa izaa yutlaa ‘alaihim qaaloo aamannaa biheee innahul haqqu mir rabbinaaa innaa kunnaa min qablihee muslimeen
- Ulaaa’ika yu’tawna ajrahum marratayni bimaa sabaroo wa yadra’oona bil hasanatis saiyi’ata wa mimmmaa razaq naahum yunfiqoon
- Wa izaa sami’ul laghwa a’radoo ‘anhu wa qaaloo lanaaa a’maalunaa wa lakum a’maalukum salaamun ‘alaikum laa nabtaghil jaahileen
- Innaka laa tahdee man ahbabta wa laakinn Allaha yahdee mai yashaaa’; wa huwa a’lamu bil muhtadeen
- Wa qaalooo in nattabi’il hudaa ma’aka nutakhattaf min ardinaa; awalam numakkkil lahum haraman aaminany yujbaaa ilaihi samaraatu kulli shai’ir rizqam mil ladunnaa wa laakinna aksarahum laa ya’lamoon
- Wa kam ahlaknaa min qaryatim batirat ma’eeshatahaa fatilka masaakinuhum lam tuskam mim ba’dihim illaa qaleelaa; wa kunnaa Nahnul waariseen
- Wa maa kaana Rabbuka muhlikal quraa hattaa yab’asa feee ummihaa Rasoolany yatloo ‘alaihim aayaatina; wa maa kunnaa muhlikil quraaa illaa wa ahluhaa zaalimoon
- Wa maaa ooteetum min shai’in famataa’ul hayaatid dunyaa wa zeenatuhaa; wa maa ‘indal laahi khairunw wa abqaa; afalaa ta’qiloon (section 6)
- Afamanw wa’adnaahu wa’dan hasanan fahuwa laaqeehi kamam matta’naahu mataa’al hayaatid dunyaa summa huwa Yawmal Qiyaamati minal muhdareen
- Wa Yawma yunaadeehim fa-yaqoolu aina shurakaaa ‘iyal lazeena kuntum taz’umoon
- Qaalal lazeena haqqa ‘alaihimul qawlu Rabbanaa haaa’ulaaa’il lazeena aghwainaa aghwainaahu kamaa ghawainaa tabarraanaaa ilaika maa kaanoo iyyaanaa ya’budoon
- Wa qeelad ‘oo shurakaaa’akum fada’awhum falam yastajeeboo lahum wa ra awul ‘azaab; law annahum kaanoo yahtadoon
- Wa Yawma yunaadeehim fa yaqoolu maazaaa ajabtumul mursaleen
- Fa’amiyat ‘alaihimul ambaaa’u Yawma’izin fahum laa yatasaaa’aloon
- Fa ammaa man taaba wa aamana wa ‘amila saalihan fa’asaaa ai yakoona minal mufliheen
- Wa Rabbuka yakhuluqu maa yashaaa’u wa yakhtaar; maa kaana lahumul khiyarah; Subhannal laahi wa Ta’aalaa ‘ammmaa yushrikoon
- Wa Rabbuka ya’lamu maa tukinnu sudooruhum wa maa yu’linoon
- Wa Huwal laahu laaa ilaaha illaa Huwa lahul hamdu fil oolaa wal Aakhirati wa lahul hukmu wa ilaihi turja’oon
- Qul ara’aitum in ja’alal laahu ‘alaikumul laila sarmadan ilaa Yawmil Qiyaamati man ilaahun ghairul laahi yaa teekum bidiyaaa’in afalaa tasma’oon
- Qul ara’aitum in ja’alal laahu ‘alaikumun nahaara sarmadan ilaa Yawmil Qiyaamati man ilaahun ghairul laahi yaateekum bilailin taskunoona feehi afalaa tubsiroon
- Wa mir rahmatihee ja’ala lakumul laila wannahaara litaskunoo feehi wa litabtaghoo min fadlihee wa la’allakum tashkuroon
- Wa Yawma yunaadeehim fa yaqoolu aina shurakaaa’iyal lazeena kuntum tazz’umoon
- Wa naza’naa min kulli ummatin shaheedan faqulnaa haatoo burhaanakum fa’alimooo annal haqqa lillaahi wa dalla ‘anhum maa kaanoo yaftaroon (section 7)
- Inna Qaaroona kaana min qawmi Moosaa fabaghaaa ‘alaihim wa aatainaahu minal kunoozi maaa inna mafaati hahoo latanooo’u bil’usbati ulil quwwati iz qaala lahoo qawmuhoo laa tafrah innal laahaa laa yuhibbul fariheen
- Wabtaghi feemaaa aataakal laahud Daaral Aakhirata wa laa tansa naseebaka minad dunyaa wa ahsin kamaaa ahsanal laahu ilaika wa laa tabghil fasaada fil ardi innal laaha laa yuhibbul mufsideen
- Qaala innamaaa ootee tuhoo ‘alaa ‘ilmin ‘indeee; awalam ya’lam annal laaha qad ahlaka min qablihee minal qurooni man huwa ashaddu minhu quwwatanw wa aksaru jam’aa; wa laa yus’alu ‘an zunoobihimul mujrimoon
- Fakharaja ‘alaa qawmihee fee zeenatih; qaalal lazeena yureedoonal hayaatad dunyaa yaalaita lanaa misla maaa ootiya Qaaroonu innahoo lazoo hazzin ‘azeem
- Wa qaalal lazeena ootul ‘ilma wailakum sawaabul laahi khairul liman aamana wa ‘amila saalihaa; wa laa yulaq qaahaaa illas saabiroon
- Fakhasafnaa bihee wa bidaarihil arda famaa kaana lahoo min fi’atiny yansuroo nahoo min doonil laahi wa maa kaana minal muntasireen
- Wa asbahal lazeena tamannaw makaanahoo bil amsi yaqooloona waika annal laaha yabsutur rizqa limany ya shaaa’u min ‘ibaadihee wa yaqdiru law laaa am mannal laahu ‘alainaa lakhasafa binaa waika annahoo laa yuflihul kaafiroon (section 8)
- Tilkad Daarul Aakhiratu naj’aluhaa lillazeena laa yureedoona ‘uluwwan fil ardi wa laa fasaadaa; wal ‘aaqibatu lilmuttaqeen
- Man jaaa’a bilhasanati falahoo khairum minhaa wa man jaaa’a bissaiyi’ati falaa yujzal lazeena ‘amilus saiyiaati illaa maa kaanoo ya’maloon
- Innal lazee farada ‘alaikal Qur-aana laraaadduka ilaa ma’aad; qur Rabbeee a’lamu man jaaa’a bil hudaa wa man huwa fee dalaalim mubeen
- Wa maa kunta tarjooo ai yulqaaa ilaikal Kitaabu illaa rahmatan mir Rabbika falaa takoonanna zaheeral lil kaafireen
- Wa laa yasuddunnaka ‘an Aayaatil laahi ba’da iz unzilat ilaika wad’u ilaa Rabbika wa laa takoonanna minal mushrikeen
- Wa laa tad’u ma’al laahi ilaahan aakhar; laaa ilaaha illaa Hoo; kullu shai’in haalikun illaa Wajhah; lahul hukkmu wa ilaihi turja’oon (section 9)
surah al qasas in Arabic
بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ
2. تِلْكَ آيَاتُ الْكِتَابِ الْمُبِينِ
3. نَتْلُو عَلَيْكَ مِنْ نَبَإِ مُوسَىٰ وَفِرْعَوْنَ بِالْحَقِّ لِقَوْمٍ يُؤْمِنُونَ
4. إِنَّ فِرْعَوْنَ عَلَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَجَعَلَ أَهْلَهَا شِيَعًا يَسْتَضْعِفُ طَائِفَةً مِنْهُمْ يُذَبِّحُ أَبْنَاءَهُمْ وَيَسْتَحْيِي نِسَاءَهُمْ ۚ إِنَّهُ كَانَ مِنَ الْمُفْسِدِينَ
5. وَنُرِيدُ أَنْ نَمُنَّ عَلَى الَّذِينَ اسْتُضْعِفُوا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَنَجْعَلَهُمْ أَئِمَّةً وَنَجْعَلَهُمُ الْوَارِثِينَ
6. وَنُمَكِّنَ لَهُمْ فِي الْأَرْضِ وَنُرِيَ فِرْعَوْنَ وَهَامَانَ وَجُنُودَهُمَا مِنْهُمْ مَا كَانُوا يَحْذَرُونَ
7. وَأَوْحَيْنَا إِلَىٰ أُمِّ مُوسَىٰ أَنْ أَرْضِعِيهِ ۖ فَإِذَا خِفْتِ عَلَيْهِ فَأَلْقِيهِ فِي الْيَمِّ وَلَا تَخَافِي وَلَا تَحْزَنِي ۖ إِنَّا رَادُّوهُ إِلَيْكِ وَجَاعِلُوهُ مِنَ الْمُرْسَلِينَ
8. فَالْتَقَطَهُ آلُ فِرْعَوْنَ لِيَكُونَ لَهُمْ عَدُوًّا وَحَزَنًا ۗ إِنَّ فِرْعَوْنَ وَهَامَانَ وَجُنُودَهُمَا كَانُوا خَاطِئِينَ
9. وَقَالَتِ امْرَأَتُ فِرْعَوْنَ قُرَّتُ عَيْنٍ لِي وَلَكَ ۖ لَا تَقْتُلُوهُ عَسَىٰ أَنْ يَنْفَعَنَا أَوْ نَتَّخِذَهُ وَلَدًا وَهُمْ لَا يَشْعُرُونَ
10. وَأَصْبَحَ فُؤَادُ أُمِّ مُوسَىٰ فَارِغًا ۖ إِنْ كَادَتْ لَتُبْدِي بِهِ لَوْلَا أَنْ رَبَطْنَا عَلَىٰ قَلْبِهَا لِتَكُونَ مِنَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ
11. وَقَالَتْ لِأُخْتِهِ قُصِّيهِ ۖ فَبَصُرَتْ بِهِ عَنْ جُنُبٍ وَهُمْ لَا يَشْعُرُونَ
12. وَحَرَّمْنَا عَلَيْهِ الْمَرَاضِعَ مِنْ قَبْلُ فَقَالَتْ هَلْ أَدُلُّكُمْ عَلَىٰ أَهْلِ بَيْتٍ يَكْفُلُونَهُ لَكُمْ وَهُمْ لَهُ نَاصِحُونَ
13. فَرَدَدْنَاهُ إِلَىٰ أُمِّهِ كَيْ تَقَرَّ عَيْنُهَا وَلَا تَحْزَنَ وَلِتَعْلَمَ أَنَّ وَعْدَ اللَّهِ حَقٌّ وَلَٰكِنَّ أَكْثَرَهُمْ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ
14. وَلَمَّا بَلَغَ أَشُدَّهُ وَاسْتَوَىٰ آتَيْنَاهُ حُكْمًا وَعِلْمًا ۚ وَكَذَٰلِكَ نَجْزِي الْمُحْسِنِينَ
15. وَدَخَلَ الْمَدِينَةَ عَلَىٰ حِينِ غَفْلَةٍ مِنْ أَهْلِهَا فَوَجَدَ فِيهَا رَجُلَيْنِ يَقْتَتِلَانِ هَٰذَا مِنْ شِيعَتِهِ وَهَٰذَا مِنْ عَدُوِّهِ ۖ فَاسْتَغَاثَهُ الَّذِي مِنْ شِيعَتِهِ عَلَى الَّذِي مِنْ عَدُوِّهِ فَوَكَزَهُ مُوسَىٰ فَقَضَىٰ عَلَيْهِ ۖ قَالَ هَٰذَا مِنْ عَمَلِ الشَّيْطَانِ ۖ إِنَّهُ عَدُوٌّ مُضِلٌّ مُبِينٌ
16. قَالَ رَبِّ إِنِّي ظَلَمْتُ نَفْسِي فَاغْفِرْ لِي فَغَفَرَ لَهُ ۚ إِنَّهُ هُوَ الْغَفُورُ الرَّحِيمُ
17. قَالَ رَبِّ بِمَا أَنْعَمْتَ عَلَيَّ فَلَنْ أَكُونَ ظَهِيرًا لِلْمُجْرِمِينَ
18. فَأَصْبَحَ فِي الْمَدِينَةِ خَائِفًا يَتَرَقَّبُ فَإِذَا الَّذِي اسْتَنْصَرَهُ بِالْأَمْسِ يَسْتَصْرِخُهُ ۚ قَالَ لَهُ مُوسَىٰ إِنَّكَ لَغَوِيٌّ مُبِينٌ
19. فَلَمَّا أَنْ أَرَادَ أَنْ يَبْطِشَ بِالَّذِي هُوَ عَدُوٌّ لَهُمَا قَالَ يَا مُوسَىٰ أَتُرِيدُ أَنْ تَقْتُلَنِي كَمَا قَتَلْتَ نَفْسًا بِالْأَمْسِ ۖ إِنْ تُرِيدُ إِلَّا أَنْ تَكُونَ جَبَّارًا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَمَا تُرِيدُ أَنْ تَكُونَ مِنَ الْمُصْلِحِينَ
20. وَجَاءَ رَجُلٌ مِنْ أَقْصَى الْمَدِينَةِ يَسْعَىٰ قَالَ يَا مُوسَىٰ إِنَّ الْمَلَأَ يَأْتَمِرُونَ بِكَ لِيَقْتُلُوكَ فَاخْرُجْ إِنِّي لَكَ مِنَ النَّاصِحِينَ
21. فَخَرَجَ مِنْهَا خَائِفًا يَتَرَقَّبُ ۖ قَالَ رَبِّ نَجِّنِي مِنَ الْقَوْمِ الظَّالِمِينَ
22. وَلَمَّا تَوَجَّهَ تِلْقَاءَ مَدْيَنَ قَالَ عَسَىٰ رَبِّي أَنْ يَهْدِيَنِي سَوَاءَ السَّبِيلِ
23. وَلَمَّا وَرَدَ مَاءَ مَدْيَنَ وَجَدَ عَلَيْهِ أُمَّةً مِنَ النَّاسِ يَسْقُونَ وَوَجَدَ مِنْ دُونِهِمُ امْرَأَتَيْنِ تَذُودَانِ ۖ قَالَ مَا خَطْبُكُمَا ۖ قَالَتَا لَا نَسْقِي حَتَّىٰ يُصْدِرَ الرِّعَاءُ ۖ وَأَبُونَا شَيْخٌ كَبِيرٌ
24. فَسَقَىٰ لَهُمَا ثُمَّ تَوَلَّىٰ إِلَى الظِّلِّ فَقَالَ رَبِّ إِنِّي لِمَا أَنْزَلْتَ إِلَيَّ مِنْ خَيْرٍ فَقِيرٌ
25. فَجَاءَتْهُ إِحْدَاهُمَا تَمْشِي عَلَى اسْتِحْيَاءٍ قَالَتْ إِنَّ أَبِي يَدْعُوكَ لِيَجْزِيَكَ أَجْرَ مَا سَقَيْتَ لَنَا ۚ فَلَمَّا جَاءَهُ وَقَصَّ عَلَيْهِ الْقَصَصَ قَالَ لَا تَخَفْ ۖ نَجَوْتَ مِنَ الْقَوْمِ الظَّالِمِينَ
26. قَالَتْ إِحْدَاهُمَا يَا أَبَتِ اسْتَأْجِرْهُ ۖ إِنَّ خَيْرَ مَنِ اسْتَأْجَرْتَ الْقَوِيُّ الْأَمِينُ
27. قَالَ إِنِّي أُرِيدُ أَنْ أُنْكِحَكَ إِحْدَى ابْنَتَيَّ هَاتَيْنِ عَلَىٰ أَنْ تَأْجُرَنِي ثَمَانِيَ حِجَجٍ ۖ فَإِنْ أَتْمَمْتَ عَشْرًا فَمِنْ عِنْدِكَ ۖ وَمَا أُرِيدُ أَنْ أَشُقَّ عَلَيْكَ ۚ سَتَجِدُنِي إِنْ شَاءَ اللَّهُ مِنَ الصَّالِحِينَ
28. قَالَ ذَٰلِكَ بَيْنِي وَبَيْنَكَ ۖ أَيَّمَا الْأَجَلَيْنِ قَضَيْتُ فَلَا عُدْوَانَ عَلَيَّ ۖ وَاللَّهُ عَلَىٰ مَا نَقُولُ وَكِيلٌ
29. فَلَمَّا قَضَىٰ مُوسَى الْأَجَلَ وَسَارَ بِأَهْلِهِ آنَسَ مِنْ جَانِبِ الطُّورِ نَارًا قَالَ لِأَهْلِهِ امْكُثُوا إِنِّي آنَسْتُ نَارًا لَعَلِّي آتِيكُمْ مِنْهَا بِخَبَرٍ أَوْ جَذْوَةٍ مِنَ النَّارِ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَصْطَلُونَ
30. فَلَمَّا أَتَاهَا نُودِيَ مِنْ شَاطِئِ الْوَادِ الْأَيْمَنِ فِي الْبُقْعَةِ الْمُبَارَكَةِ مِنَ الشَّجَرَةِ أَنْ يَا مُوسَىٰ إِنِّي أَنَا اللَّهُ رَبُّ الْعَالَمِينَ
31. وَأَنْ أَلْقِ عَصَاكَ ۖ فَلَمَّا رَآهَا تَهْتَزُّ كَأَنَّهَا جَانٌّ وَلَّىٰ مُدْبِرًا وَلَمْ يُعَقِّبْ ۚ يَا مُوسَىٰ أَقْبِلْ وَلَا تَخَفْ ۖ إِنَّكَ مِنَ الْآمِنِينَ
32. اسْلُكْ يَدَكَ فِي جَيْبِكَ تَخْرُجْ بَيْضَاءَ مِنْ غَيْرِ سُوءٍ وَاضْمُمْ إِلَيْكَ جَنَاحَكَ مِنَ الرَّهْبِ ۖ فَذَانِكَ بُرْهَانَانِ مِنْ رَبِّكَ إِلَىٰ فِرْعَوْنَ وَمَلَئِهِ ۚ إِنَّهُمْ كَانُوا قَوْمًا فَاسِقِينَ
33. قَالَ رَبِّ إِنِّي قَتَلْتُ مِنْهُمْ نَفْسًا فَأَخَافُ أَنْ يَقْتُلُونِ
34. وَأَخِي هَارُونُ هُوَ أَفْصَحُ مِنِّي لِسَانًا فَأَرْسِلْهُ مَعِيَ رِدْءًا يُصَدِّقُنِي ۖ إِنِّي أَخَافُ أَنْ يُكَذِّبُونِ
35. قَالَ سَنَشُدُّ عَضُدَكَ بِأَخِيكَ وَنَجْعَلُ لَكُمَا سُلْطَانًا فَلَا يَصِلُونَ إِلَيْكُمَا ۚ بِآيَاتِنَا أَنْتُمَا وَمَنِ اتَّبَعَكُمَا الْغَالِبُونَ
36. فَلَمَّا جَاءَهُمْ مُوسَىٰ بِآيَاتِنَا بَيِّنَاتٍ قَالُوا مَا هَٰذَا إِلَّا سِحْرٌ مُفْتَرًى وَمَا سَمِعْنَا بِهَٰذَا فِي آبَائِنَا الْأَوَّلِينَ
37. وَقَالَ مُوسَىٰ رَبِّي أَعْلَمُ بِمَنْ جَاءَ بِالْهُدَىٰ مِنْ عِنْدِهِ وَمَنْ تَكُونُ لَهُ عَاقِبَةُ الدَّارِ ۖ إِنَّهُ لَا يُفْلِحُ الظَّالِمُونَ
38. وَقَالَ فِرْعَوْنُ يَا أَيُّهَا الْمَلَأُ مَا عَلِمْتُ لَكُمْ مِنْ إِلَٰهٍ غَيْرِي فَأَوْقِدْ لِي يَا هَامَانُ عَلَى الطِّينِ فَاجْعَلْ لِي صَرْحًا لَعَلِّي أَطَّلِعُ إِلَىٰ إِلَٰهِ مُوسَىٰ وَإِنِّي لَأَظُنُّهُ مِنَ الْكَاذِبِينَ
39. وَاسْتَكْبَرَ هُوَ وَجُنُودُهُ فِي الْأَرْضِ بِغَيْرِ الْحَقِّ وَظَنُّوا أَنَّهُمْ إِلَيْنَا لَا يُرْجَعُونَ
40. فَأَخَذْنَاهُ وَجُنُودَهُ فَنَبَذْنَاهُمْ فِي الْيَمِّ ۖ فَانْظُرْ كَيْفَ كَانَ عَاقِبَةُ الظَّالِمِينَ
41. وَجَعَلْنَاهُمْ أَئِمَّةً يَدْعُونَ إِلَى النَّارِ ۖ وَيَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ لَا يُنْصَرُونَ
42. وَأَتْبَعْنَاهُمْ فِي هَٰذِهِ الدُّنْيَا لَعْنَةً ۖ وَيَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ هُمْ مِنَ الْمَقْبُوحِينَ
43. وَلَقَدْ آتَيْنَا مُوسَى الْكِتَابَ مِنْ بَعْدِ مَا أَهْلَكْنَا الْقُرُونَ الْأُولَىٰ بَصَائِرَ لِلنَّاسِ وَهُدًى وَرَحْمَةً لَعَلَّهُمْ يَتَذَكَّرُونَ
44. وَمَا كُنْتَ بِجَانِبِ الْغَرْبِيِّ إِذْ قَضَيْنَا إِلَىٰ مُوسَى الْأَمْرَ وَمَا كُنْتَ مِنَ الشَّاهِدِينَ
45. وَلَٰكِنَّا أَنْشَأْنَا قُرُونًا فَتَطَاوَلَ عَلَيْهِمُ الْعُمُرُ ۚ وَمَا كُنْتَ ثَاوِيًا فِي أَهْلِ مَدْيَنَ تَتْلُو عَلَيْهِمْ آيَاتِنَا وَلَٰكِنَّا كُنَّا مُرْسِلِينَ
46. وَمَا كُنْتَ بِجَانِبِ الطُّورِ إِذْ نَادَيْنَا وَلَٰكِنْ رَحْمَةً مِنْ رَبِّكَ لِتُنْذِرَ قَوْمًا مَا أَتَاهُمْ مِنْ نَذِيرٍ مِنْ قَبْلِكَ لَعَلَّهُمْ يَتَذَكَّرُونَ
47. وَلَوْلَا أَنْ تُصِيبَهُمْ مُصِيبَةٌ بِمَا قَدَّمَتْ أَيْدِيهِمْ فَيَقُولُوا رَبَّنَا لَوْلَا أَرْسَلْتَ إِلَيْنَا رَسُولًا فَنَتَّبِعَ آيَاتِكَ وَنَكُونَ مِنَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ
48. فَلَمَّا جَاءَهُمُ الْحَقُّ مِنْ عِنْدِنَا قَالُوا لَوْلَا أُوتِيَ مِثْلَ مَا أُوتِيَ مُوسَىٰ ۚ أَوَلَمْ يَكْفُرُوا بِمَا أُوتِيَ مُوسَىٰ مِنْ قَبْلُ ۖ قَالُوا سِحْرَانِ تَظَاهَرَا وَقَالُوا إِنَّا بِكُلٍّ كَافِرُونَ
49. قُلْ فَأْتُوا بِكِتَابٍ مِنْ عِنْدِ اللَّهِ هُوَ أَهْدَىٰ مِنْهُمَا أَتَّبِعْهُ إِنْ كُنْتُمْ صَادِقِينَ
50. فَإِنْ لَمْ يَسْتَجِيبُوا لَكَ فَاعْلَمْ أَنَّمَا يَتَّبِعُونَ أَهْوَاءَهُمْ ۚ وَمَنْ أَضَلُّ مِمَّنِ اتَّبَعَ هَوَاهُ بِغَيْرِ هُدًى مِنَ اللَّهِ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يَهْدِي الْقَوْمَ الظَّالِمِينَ
51. وَلَقَدْ وَصَّلْنَا لَهُمُ الْقَوْلَ لَعَلَّهُمْ يَتَذَكَّرُونَ
52. الَّذِينَ آتَيْنَاهُمُ الْكِتَابَ مِنْ قَبْلِهِ هُمْ بِهِ يُؤْمِنُونَ
53. وَإِذَا يُتْلَىٰ عَلَيْهِمْ قَالُوا آمَنَّا بِهِ إِنَّهُ الْحَقُّ مِنْ رَبِّنَا إِنَّا كُنَّا مِنْ قَبْلِهِ مُسْلِمِينَ
54. أُولَٰئِكَ يُؤْتَوْنَ أَجْرَهُمْ مَرَّتَيْنِ بِمَا صَبَرُوا وَيَدْرَءُونَ بِالْحَسَنَةِ السَّيِّئَةَ وَمِمَّا رَزَقْنَاهُمْ يُنْفِقُونَ
55. وَإِذَا سَمِعُوا اللَّغْوَ أَعْرَضُوا عَنْهُ وَقَالُوا لَنَا أَعْمَالُنَا وَلَكُمْ أَعْمَالُكُمْ سَلَامٌ عَلَيْكُمْ لَا نَبْتَغِي الْجَاهِلِينَ
56. إِنَّكَ لَا تَهْدِي مَنْ أَحْبَبْتَ وَلَٰكِنَّ اللَّهَ يَهْدِي مَنْ يَشَاءُ ۚ وَهُوَ أَعْلَمُ بِالْمُهْتَدِينَ
57. وَقَالُوا إِنْ نَتَّبِعِ الْهُدَىٰ مَعَكَ نُتَخَطَّفْ مِنْ أَرْضِنَا ۚ أَوَلَمْ نُمَكِّنْ لَهُمْ حَرَمًا آمِنًا يُجْبَىٰ إِلَيْهِ ثَمَرَاتُ كُلِّ شَيْءٍ رِزْقًا مِنْ لَدُنَّا وَلَٰكِنَّ أَكْثَرَهُمْ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ
58. وَكَمْ أَهْلَكْنَا مِنْ قَرْيَةٍ بَطِرَتْ مَعِيشَتَهَا ۖ فَتِلْكَ مَسَاكِنُهُمْ لَمْ تُسْكَنْ مِنْ بَعْدِهِمْ إِلَّا قَلِيلًا ۖ وَكُنَّا نَحْنُ الْوَارِثِينَ
59. وَمَا كَانَ رَبُّكَ مُهْلِكَ الْقُرَىٰ حَتَّىٰ يَبْعَثَ فِي أُمِّهَا رَسُولًا يَتْلُو عَلَيْهِمْ آيَاتِنَا ۚ وَمَا كُنَّا مُهْلِكِي الْقُرَىٰ إِلَّا وَأَهْلُهَا ظَالِمُونَ
60. وَمَا أُوتِيتُمْ مِنْ شَيْءٍ فَمَتَاعُ الْحَيَاةِ الدُّنْيَا وَزِينَتُهَا ۚ وَمَا عِنْدَ اللَّهِ خَيْرٌ وَأَبْقَىٰ ۚ أَفَلَا تَعْقِلُونَ
61. أَفَمَنْ وَعَدْنَاهُ وَعْدًا حَسَنًا فَهُوَ لَاقِيهِ كَمَنْ مَتَّعْنَاهُ مَتَاعَ الْحَيَاةِ الدُّنْيَا ثُمَّ هُوَ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ مِنَ الْمُحْضَرِينَ
62. وَيَوْمَ يُنَادِيهِمْ فَيَقُولُ أَيْنَ شُرَكَائِيَ الَّذِينَ كُنْتُمْ تَزْعُمُونَ
63. قَالَ الَّذِينَ حَقَّ عَلَيْهِمُ الْقَوْلُ رَبَّنَا هَٰؤُلَاءِ الَّذِينَ أَغْوَيْنَا أَغْوَيْنَاهُمْ كَمَا غَوَيْنَا ۖ تَبَرَّأْنَا إِلَيْكَ ۖ مَا كَانُوا إِيَّانَا يَعْبُدُونَ
64. وَقِيلَ ادْعُوا شُرَكَاءَكُمْ فَدَعَوْهُمْ فَلَمْ يَسْتَجِيبُوا لَهُمْ وَرَأَوُا الْعَذَابَ ۚ لَوْ أَنَّهُمْ كَانُوا يَهْتَدُونَ
65. وَيَوْمَ يُنَادِيهِمْ فَيَقُولُ مَاذَا أَجَبْتُمُ الْمُرْسَلِينَ
66. فَعَمِيَتْ عَلَيْهِمُ الْأَنْبَاءُ يَوْمَئِذٍ فَهُمْ لَا يَتَسَاءَلُونَ
67. فَأَمَّا مَنْ تَابَ وَآمَنَ وَعَمِلَ صَالِحًا فَعَسَىٰ أَنْ يَكُونَ مِنَ الْمُفْلِحِينَ
68. وَرَبُّكَ يَخْلُقُ مَا يَشَاءُ وَيَخْتَارُ ۗ مَا كَانَ لَهُمُ الْخِيَرَةُ ۚ سُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ وَتَعَالَىٰ عَمَّا يُشْرِكُونَ
69. وَرَبُّكَ يَعْلَمُ مَا تُكِنُّ صُدُورُهُمْ وَمَا يُعْلِنُونَ
70. وَهُوَ اللَّهُ لَا إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَ ۖ لَهُ الْحَمْدُ فِي الْأُولَىٰ وَالْآخِرَةِ ۖ وَلَهُ الْحُكْمُ وَإِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ
71. قُلْ أَرَأَيْتُمْ إِنْ جَعَلَ اللَّهُ عَلَيْكُمُ اللَّيْلَ سَرْمَدًا إِلَىٰ يَوْمِ الْقِيَامَةِ مَنْ إِلَٰهٌ غَيْرُ اللَّهِ يَأْتِيكُمْ بِضِيَاءٍ ۖ أَفَلَا تَسْمَعُونَ
72. قُلْ أَرَأَيْتُمْ إِنْ جَعَلَ اللَّهُ عَلَيْكُمُ النَّهَارَ سَرْمَدًا إِلَىٰ يَوْمِ الْقِيَامَةِ مَنْ إِلَٰهٌ غَيْرُ اللَّهِ يَأْتِيكُمْ بِلَيْلٍ تَسْكُنُونَ فِيهِ ۖ أَفَلَا تُبْصِرُونَ
73. وَمِنْ رَحْمَتِهِ جَعَلَ لَكُمُ اللَّيْلَ وَالنَّهَارَ لِتَسْكُنُوا فِيهِ وَلِتَبْتَغُوا مِنْ فَضْلِهِ وَلَعَلَّكُمْ تَشْكُرُونَ
74. وَيَوْمَ يُنَادِيهِمْ فَيَقُولُ أَيْنَ شُرَكَائِيَ الَّذِينَ كُنْتُمْ تَزْعُمُونَ
75. وَنَزَعْنَا مِنْ كُلِّ أُمَّةٍ شَهِيدًا فَقُلْنَا هَاتُوا بُرْهَانَكُمْ فَعَلِمُوا أَنَّ الْحَقَّ لِلَّهِ وَضَلَّ عَنْهُمْ مَا كَانُوا يَفْتَرُونَ
76. إِنَّ قَارُونَ كَانَ مِنْ قَوْمِ مُوسَىٰ فَبَغَىٰ عَلَيْهِمْ ۖ وَآتَيْنَاهُ مِنَ الْكُنُوزِ مَا إِنَّ مَفَاتِحَهُ لَتَنُوءُ بِالْعُصْبَةِ أُولِي الْقُوَّةِ إِذْ قَالَ لَهُ قَوْمُهُ لَا تَفْرَحْ ۖ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يُحِبُّ الْفَرِحِينَ
77. وَابْتَغِ فِيمَا آتَاكَ اللَّهُ الدَّارَ الْآخِرَةَ ۖ وَلَا تَنْسَ نَصِيبَكَ مِنَ الدُّنْيَا ۖ وَأَحْسِنْ كَمَا أَحْسَنَ اللَّهُ إِلَيْكَ ۖ وَلَا تَبْغِ الْفَسَادَ فِي الْأَرْضِ ۖ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يُحِبُّ الْمُفْسِدِينَ
78. قَالَ إِنَّمَا أُوتِيتُهُ عَلَىٰ عِلْمٍ عِنْدِي ۚ أَوَلَمْ يَعْلَمْ أَنَّ اللَّهَ قَدْ أَهْلَكَ مِنْ قَبْلِهِ مِنَ الْقُرُونِ مَنْ هُوَ أَشَدُّ مِنْهُ قُوَّةً وَأَكْثَرُ جَمْعًا ۚ وَلَا يُسْأَلُ عَنْ ذُنُوبِهِمُ الْمُجْرِمُونَ
79. فَخَرَجَ عَلَىٰ قَوْمِهِ فِي زِينَتِهِ ۖ قَالَ الَّذِينَ يُرِيدُونَ الْحَيَاةَ الدُّنْيَا يَا لَيْتَ لَنَا مِثْلَ مَا أُوتِيَ قَارُونُ إِنَّهُ لَذُو حَظٍّ عَظِيمٍ
80. وَقَالَ الَّذِينَ أُوتُوا الْعِلْمَ وَيْلَكُمْ ثَوَابُ اللَّهِ خَيْرٌ لِمَنْ آمَنَ وَعَمِلَ صَالِحًا وَلَا يُلَقَّاهَا إِلَّا الصَّابِرُونَ
81. فَخَسَفْنَا بِهِ وَبِدَارِهِ الْأَرْضَ فَمَا كَانَ لَهُ مِنْ فِئَةٍ يَنْصُرُونَهُ مِنْ دُونِ اللَّهِ وَمَا كَانَ مِنَ الْمُنْتَصِرِينَ
82. وَأَصْبَحَ الَّذِينَ تَمَنَّوْا مَكَانَهُ بِالْأَمْسِ يَقُولُونَ وَيْكَأَنَّ اللَّهَ يَبْسُطُ الرِّزْقَ لِمَنْ يَشَاءُ مِنْ عِبَادِهِ وَيَقْدِرُ ۖ لَوْلَا أَنْ مَنَّ اللَّهُ عَلَيْنَا لَخَسَفَ بِنَا ۖ وَيْكَأَنَّهُ لَا يُفْلِحُ الْكَافِرُونَ
83. تِلْكَ الدَّارُ الْآخِرَةُ نَجْعَلُهَا لِلَّذِينَ لَا يُرِيدُونَ عُلُوًّا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَلَا فَسَادًا ۚ وَالْعَاقِبَةُ لِلْمُتَّقِينَ
84. مَنْ جَاءَ بِالْحَسَنَةِ فَلَهُ خَيْرٌ مِنْهَا ۖ وَمَنْ جَاءَ بِالسَّيِّئَةِ فَلَا يُجْزَى الَّذِينَ عَمِلُوا السَّيِّئَاتِ إِلَّا مَا كَانُوا يَعْمَلُونَ
85. إِنَّ الَّذِي فَرَضَ عَلَيْكَ الْقُرْآنَ لَرَادُّكَ إِلَىٰ مَعَادٍ ۚ قُلْ رَبِّي أَعْلَمُ مَنْ جَاءَ بِالْهُدَىٰ وَمَنْ هُوَ فِي ضَلَالٍ مُبِينٍ
86. وَمَا كُنْتَ تَرْجُو أَنْ يُلْقَىٰ إِلَيْكَ الْكِتَابُ إِلَّا رَحْمَةً مِنْ رَبِّكَ ۖ فَلَا تَكُونَنَّ ظَهِيرًا لِلْكَافِرِينَ
87. وَلَا يَصُدُّنَّكَ عَنْ آيَاتِ اللَّهِ بَعْدَ إِذْ أُنْزِلَتْ إِلَيْكَ ۖ وَادْعُ إِلَىٰ رَبِّكَ ۖ وَلَا تَكُونَنَّ مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ
88. وَلَا تَدْعُ مَعَ اللَّهِ إِلَٰهًا آخَرَ ۘ لَا إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَ ۚ كُلُّ شَيْءٍ هَالِكٌ إِلَّا وَجْهَهُ ۚ لَهُ الْحُكْمُ وَإِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ
Surah al qasas story
- The beginning of the story from the words of Allah -the Almighty:
(طسم* تِلْكَ آيَاتُ الْكِتَابِ الْمُبِينِ) إلى قوله -تعالى-: (وَنُمَكِّنَ لَهُمْ فِي الْأَرْضِ وَنُرِيَ فِرْعَوْنَ وَهَامَانَ وَجُنُودَهُمَا مِنْهُم مَّا كَانُوا يَحْذَرُونَ).
The noble verses talked about the story of Moses(peace be upon him): The verses began with broken letters, that is to challenge the polytheists to produce such a Qur’an, and the verses mentioned the speech of Allah – the Most High – to His Prophet Muhammad – may Allah’s prayers and peace be upon him – to learn a lesson and be patient with what he and the believers suffered from the harm of the polytheists, so the verses mentioned the story of Moses – peace be upon him – with Pharaoh, the king of Egypt, who he exalted himself in the land, was arrogant and arrogant over its people, and made people his slaves to worship him instead of Allah – the Most High – and he made its people scattered into groups in order for him to remain the president and ruler over them. Among his corruption is that he used to weaken a group of the Children of Israel, kill their children, and leave their daughters alive, and when these girls grow up, they cannot find anyone to marry them, so they quench their lust for prostitution and adultery, except that Allah promised his faithful servants victory, and Pharaoh and his minister Haman and their soldiers would see that no matter what they took from Caution and caution, for if Allah’s decree falls upon them, He must afflict them.
These verses talked about childhood
(وَأَوْحَيْنَا إِلَى أُمِّ مُوسَى أَنْ أَرْضِعِيهِ فَإِذَا خِفْتِ عَلَيْهِ فَأَلْقِيهِ فِي الْيَمِّ) إلى قوله -تعالى-: (وَلَمَّا بَلَغَ أَشُدَّهُ وَاسْتَوَى آتَيْنَاهُ حُكْمًا وَعِلْمًا وَكَذَلِكَ نَجْزِي الْمُحْسِنِينَ)
Our prophet Moses – peace be upon him -, and how Allah Almighty revealed to his mother when she was afraid for him and could not hide him from view, to put him in the sea without fearing his separation, Allah will return him to her after a while, and make him one of the messengers. So the mother of Moses responded to Allah and put him in a box and threw him at night into the sea, and in the morning the servants of Pharaoh took him, and put him in the hands of Pharaoh, and Pharaoh’s agents came forward to kill Moses, except that Pharaoh’s wife requested that She will have a son, and when Umm Musa heard that her son had fallen into the hands of Pharaoh, her heart became devoid of mind, and she would have shown that he was her son, except that Allah – Almighty – tied her heart. Allah’s command came from heaven to forbid breastfeeding him, until his sister suggested to them that she bring a female nurse to nurse him and take care of his life. So they brought his mother and she nursed him, and he stayed with her until she weaned him, then he returned to Pharaoh, and when he reached the age of maturity and physical and mental strength, Allah gave him wisdom and jurisprudence in knowing the secrets of Sharia and religion.
- Moses killed a Coptic by mistake from the word of Allah
(وَدَخَلَ الْمَدِينَةَ عَلَى حِينِ غَفْلَةٍ مِّنْ أَهْلِهَا فَوَجَدَ فِيهَا رَجُلَيْنِ يَقْتَتِلَانِ) إلى قوله -تعالى-: (فَخَرَجَ مِنْهَا خَائِفًا يَتَرَقَّبُ قَالَ رَبِّ نَجِّنِي مِنَ الْقَوْمِ الظَّالِمِينَ﴾
The verses dealt with the story of Moses killing a Copt by mistake, Moses was coming from the palace of Pharaoh, and there were two men fighting, one of the followers of Moses, and the other of his enemy, i.e. opposing the religion. This is from the work of the devil who made it attractive to him, and Moses said in regret: that he had wronged himself, and asked for forgiveness from Allah, so He forgave him, and stayed afraid in the city awaiting the punishment that he would receive, then a man from the city came to him hiding his faith; to inform Moses and warn him of Pharaoh and his soldiers, and advised him To get out of the city as soon as possible, so Moses went out while he was waiting and praying to Allah to save him from them.
- Debt journey
(وَلَمَّا تَوَجَّهَ تِلْقَاءَ مَدْيَنَ قَالَ عَسَى رَبِّي أَن يَهْدِيَنِي سَوَاءَ السَّبِيلِ) إلى قوله -تعالى-: (قَالَ ذَلِكَ بَيْنِي وَبَيْنَكَ أَيَّمَا الْأَجَلَيْنِ قَضَيْتُ فَلَا عُدْوَانَ عَلَيَّ وَاللَّـهُ عَلَى مَا نَقُولُ وَكِيلٌ)
Verses spoke the noble verses about the journey of Moses – peace be upon him – to Madyan: When Moses went to Madyan, he was happy and reassured, and when he reached the water well in Madyan, he found a group of shepherds with him, and he found two girls keeping their sheep away from the shepherds’ sheep, So Moses watered for them. And when the two girls returned to their father, they told him what had happened to them, and what Moses – peace be upon him – had done with them, so he sent one of them to invite him, so she went to Moses, walking shyly, and told him of her father’s invitation to him; To reward him for what he did, when Moses – peace be upon him – arrived, he told him his story. One of the two girls suggested to her father that he hire him, he is strong and honest, so the father said to him: I want to marry you one of my two daughters, provided that you keep sheep for eight years, and if you increase two years, then Moses said to him: The matter is as you said, I have eight years, and if you complete the ten, then I have.
- Back to Egypt:
(فَلَمَّا قَضَى مُوسَى الْأَجَلَ وَسَارَ بِأَهْلِهِ آنَسَ مِن جَانِبِ الطُّورِ نَارًا) إلى قوله -تعالى-: (اسْلُكْ يَدَكَ فِي جَيْبِكَ تَخْرُجْ بَيْضَاءَ مِنْ غَيْرِ سُوءٍ وَاضْمُمْ إِلَيْكَ جَنَاحَكَ مِنَ الرَّهْبِ فَذَانِكَ بُرْهَانَانِ مِن رَّبِّكَ إِلَى فِرْعَوْنَ وَمَلَئِهِ إِنَّهُمْ كَانُوا قَوْمًا فَاسِقِينَ﴾
After Moses had spent the period and fulfilled what he had promised, he walked with his wife on a rainy night to his country. Then he told his family to wait for him until he goes, and sees this fire, perhaps he knows the way, because he had lost it, and when he went there, Allah called him from the shore of the right valley in the blessed spot, and said to him: Throw your stick; it moved as if it were a snake, so Moses made sure that His Lord is speaking to him. And when Moses saw the snake moving quickly, he was afraid, so Allah said to him: Do not be afraid, so he came back and stood in his place, and told him to put his hand in his pocket, so it came out bright white without bad, and these two verses were evidence from Allah of the validity of a prophecy Moses.
- Moses’ call to Pharaoh and his people:
(قَالَ رَبِّ إِنِّي قَتَلْتُ مِنْهُمْ نَفْسًا فَأَخَافُ أَن يَقْتُلُونِ) إلى قوله -تعالى-: (وَمَا كُنتَ بِجَانِبِ الطُّورِ إِذْ نَادَيْنَا وَلَـكِن رَّحْمَةً مِّن رَّبِّكَ لِتُنذِرَ قَوْمًا مَّا أَتَاهُم مِّن نَّذِيرٍ مِّن قَبْلِكَ لَعَلَّهُمْ يَتَذَكَّرُونَ)
The noble verses dealt with the call of Moses – peace be upon him – to Pharaoh and his people. When Allah commanded him to go to Pharaoh to invite him, Moses said: He killed one of them, and he was afraid that they would take revenge on him. He asked Allah to send his brother Aaron with him; To be a support and aid to him; Because he was more eloquent in tongue, so Allah responded to his request, and sent with him his brother Aaron, and made them strength by His signs and miracles that He sent with them; Like the miracle of the stick, and Allah told them that He would help them. When Moses came to his people with miracles; They lied to him and told him that he was a sorcerer, so Moses told them about the truth of his message and that Allah Almighty will help His faithful servants in this world and the hereafter. Pharaoh and his people continued their arrogance and arrogance; Until they received the punishment of Allah, so He threw them into the sea, and cursed them in this world and the hereafter. And Allah gave Moses the Torah after he destroyed the first centuries; To be a guide for people to infer and cling to; Here, Allah Almighty addressed His Messenger, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, that he was not present when he revealed to Moses, peace be upon him, and that he was not a witness when Moses called and spoke to him, and informed him of the coming of centuries-long after Moses, peace be upon him.
surah al qasas summary
Surah e qasas is one of the Meccan surahs, except for two verses, which are Madani. The circumstances of the Muslims at the time when Al-Qasas was revealed were similar to those of Moses – peace be upon him – in which his story was mentioned.
Allah has revealed surah Al-Qasas to comfort the heart of the Prophet – may Allah’s prayers and peace be upon him – and warn of the fate of the people of unbelief, tyranny, and corruption.
The story of the Prophet of Allah Moses – may Allah’s prayers and peace be upon him – with Pharaoh, his emigration to Madyan, and his return after that to Egypt, as well as the story of Qarun, his ingratitude, arrogance, and his arrogance in the land, and Allah’s reward for him by destroying him and his house on earth.
Al qasas surah is one of the Mathani and it is a Surah that mostly tells the story of the Prophet Moses and how the oppressed were able to defeat the oppressors on earth, as Allah said in the different Surahs of the Qur’an, Allah will help everyone who trusts in Him.
It is hoped that by reading this surah e qasas and acting on its teachings, we will prepare the ground for the coming of the Mahdi. And it has no importance as we mentioned in the article before.