surah Nasr ( Arabic: سورة النصر ) written Surah al Nasr is one of the shortest surahs of Al-Mufassal Al-Madina, as the number of its verses is three, located in the eighth quarter of the party, sixty in the thirty part,
and suratul Nasar is an arrangement in the Ottoman Qur’an is one hundred and ten. – From the Noble Qur’an when he died two years after its revelation,
the surah touches on three purposes which are the end of the believers in this world,
the legitimacy of seeking forgiveness and glorification when blessings, and the obituary of the Messenger – may Allah prayers and peace be upon him -, and this article sheds light from several windows on iza ja nasrullah surah.
Surah Nasr meaning
A short surah that carries the glad tidings of the Messenger of Allah, may Allah’s prayers and peace be upon him, with the victory of Allah and the entry of people into Allah’s religion in crowds.
And as the Prophet, may Allah’s prayers and peace be upon him, directs him when Allahvictory and opening are achieved and people gather in his religion to turn to his Lord with glorification, praise, and forgiveness.
At the same time, surah an Nasr reveals the nature of this belief and the reality of this approach, and the extent to which it wants to reach humanity in terms of lofty, dignity, impartiality, purity, freedom, and freedom. This luminous summit, humanity has never reached except under Islam.
The beginning of the first verse of the surah is a specific revelation to create a special conception of the reality of what is happening in this universe of events.
And based on this revelation and what it creates from a special conception of the reality of the matter, the status of the Messenger, may Allah’s prayers and peace be upon him, and those with him are determined in relation to Allah Honoring them.
Moreover, they’re honored by achieving his victory. At their hands, it is his business – and those with him – to turn to Allah with glorification, praise, and forgiveness at the moment of victory.
Praise for the favor he gave them because he made them faithful to his call as guardians of his religion. And for the mercy, he gave to all of humanity by his victory for his religion, his victory over the Messenger of Allah, and the entry of people into this good after blindness, misguidance, and loss.
Forgiveness comes from the vanity that surrounds the heart or trampled into it from the intoxication of victory after the length of the struggle, and the joy of victory after the long struggle. It is an entrance that is difficult to prevent in the human heart, and from this, it is seeking forgiveness.
Moreover, the feeling of inferiority, helplessness, shortcomings, and turning to Allah for pardon and forgiveness ensures that the oppressed and the oppressed are not oppressed.
Allah victorious, watch over them. He is the one who has given him authority over them, and it is the authority of Allah over them in order to achieve something that he himself wants. Victory is his victory, conquest is his victory, religion is his religion, and to Allah, matters will become.
What is the meaning of An-Nasr?
Several interpretations have been received regarding the meaning of the victory mentioned in Surah an Nasr, and among these interpretations are the following:
- What is meant by the victory mentioned in the noble An-Nasr; The dominance of the Islamic religion, its spread in the country, the spread of Islamic conquests, the victory of the Messenger of Allah – may Allah prayers and peace be upon him – over the Arabs and the polytheists of Quraish, and their entry into Islam in groups, after the entry to Islam came individually and slowly.
- What is meant by the victory mentioned in the nasr surah, according to Ibn Kathir; That what is meant by the conquest is the conquest of Makkah, and in the face of their evidence for this interpretation is what was reported from the Messenger of Allah – may Allah prayers and peace be upon him.
- What is meant by the victory mentioned in the surah nasar, according to Ibn Abbas; That what is meant by the conquest is the term of the Messenger of Allah – may Allah prayers and peace be upon him -, for the surah was not revealed to the Messenger of Allah except to prepare for that victory by glorifying Allah – the Highest – and seeking forgiveness, for He is the Forgiving and Forgiving.
Surah Nasr read online
where was surah Nasr revealed?
Surah Nassr was revealed in Al-Madinah Al-Munawwarah, and this was narrated on the authority of Abdullah bin Abbas, Abdullah ibn Al-Zubayr and Al-Tabi’i Ata bin Yasar – may Allah be pleased with them.
when was surah Nasr revealed?
Surah An-Nasr was revealed to the Messenger of Allah, may Allah’s prayers and peace be upon him, after the emigration to Medina, and the commentators and scholars differed on several sayings at the time of the revelation of al Nasr surah.
It was reported on the authority of Abdullah bin Omar – may Allah be pleased with them both – that this surah was revealed in Mina during the Farewell Pilgrimage, then it was revealed (Today I have completed your religion for you).
After which the Messenger of Allah – may Allah prayers and peace be upon him – lived for eighty days, and that is why it is called Surat Al-Wadi’.
why was surah Nasr revealed?
An-Nasr was revealed to the Prophet – may Allah’s prayers and peace be upon him – on his way back from the battle of Hunayn to bring good tidings to him and the Muslims with the approaching date of victory and the conquest.
What is meant by the conquest by the consensus of Muslim scholars is that it was the conquest of Makkah, where the Arab tribes were reluctant to enter Islam because of the position of Quraysh towards the Prophet; And they were saying If he appears over his people.
then he is a prophet.” And when Makkah was conquered, delegations of Arab tribes came to Madinah, announcing its entry into Islam and subsuming under its banner.
Allah and I repent to Him.” She said: I said: O Messenger of Allah, do you make many supplications that you did not pray before? He said: “My Lord – the Highest – has informed me that He will show me knowledge in my ummah, so command me if I see that knowledge, to glorify Him, praise Him, and seek His forgiveness and that I have seen it.”
is surah al nasr makki or madani
Surah Nasr is Madinah, its verses are three, its words are 19, and it is found in the thirtieth part, and its arrangement in the Qur’an is (110).
What is the main theme of surah al Nasr?
Although the verses of Surah al Nasr were short, they included various topics, including:
- Surah an Nasr includes the good tidings of the Messenger, may Allah’s prayers and peace be upon him, as Allah Almighty gave him good tidings of the victory of Islam and the entry of people into this religion in droves.
- Allah Almighty tells His Prophet in nasr surah that his death is approaching, and although the news of the approaching death may be heartbreaking for some, it was good news to the Prophet that he delivered the message and fulfilled his duty of trust.
- In surah nasar, Allah Almighty directs the Prophet to return the favor to Allah Almighty by asking for much forgiveness and glorification, and this address is applicable to all people as well.
- Surah nassr combines conquest and victory, so the conquest is the achievement of exactly what is required.
- As for victory, it is the cause of conquest. That is why Surah an-Nasr began by mentioning victory and the kindness of conquest over victory, as victory is the completion of the true Islamic religion, while conquest is the turnout of the world and this is the perfect blessing.
Surah An Nasr benefits
Many prophetic hadiths are mentioned in the merit of al Nasr surah, including:
- The virtue of An-Nasr was mentioned in a hadith: “O Ali, whoever recites iza ja nasrullah surah, Allah will save him from the hardships of the Day of Resurrection, and for every verse, he reads the reward of those who seek forgiveness at dawn.
Allah Almighty to him: My servant read from my peace, and said to him: Peace be upon you, and he has for every verse he reads like the reward of one who is better to what his right hand possesses.
- The great companion Ubai bin Kaab said on the authority of Surah Nasr: Whoever recites it, it is as if he witnessed with Muhammad the conquest of Makkah.
- When he came from the Battle of Hunayn, and Allah Almighty revealed Surat Al-Fath, he said: “O Ali bin Abi Talib, O Fatima! If the victory of Allah and the conquest came, and you saw the people entering the debt of Allah, waging, so praise the praise of your Lord and forgive him, for he was goodness.
hadith about surah nasr
It was narrated by Imam Ahmad in the Musnad with its meaning, and what came on the authority of Aisha testified to him: “The Messenger of Allah, may Allah prayers and peace be upon him, used to frequently say before his death: (Glory be to Allah and praise be to Him, I seek Allah forgiveness and repent to Him) She said: I said: O Messenger of Allah, you have often prayed. He said: (Indeed, my Lord, the Exalted, the Majestic, has informed me that He will show me knowledge in my ummah, so command me, if I see that knowledge, to glorify Him, praise Him, and seek His forgiveness and that I have seen him and I forgive him.)
Surah Nasr download
Surah An-Nasr tafseer
Tafseer of the first verse
“If the victory of God comes to you”
These verses mean the saying of the Almighty Allah to our master Muhammad if victory comes to you over your people from the Quraysh.
“And Al-Fath” means the conquest of Makkah Al-Mukarramah.
Tafseer of the second verse
“And you saw the people”
That is all the Arabs from their different tribes and types, such as the tribes of the people of Yemen and the tribes of Nizar.
“They enter God’s religion in groups”
that is, they accept Allah’s religion with which Muhammad, may Allah’s prayers and peace be upon him, was sent, and to obey the Messenger in groups.
Tafseer of the third verse
“So glorify the praises of your Lord and ask His forgiveness for He was repentant”
It was mentioned in that verse that he said: We were told by Dawood, on the authority of Amer, on the authority of Masrouq, on the authority of Aisha, may Allah be pleased with her, that she said: The Messenger of Allah, may Allah prayers and peace be upon him, often said: Glory be to Allah and praise be to Him. O Messenger of Allah, I see you saying a lot: Glory be to Allah and praise be to Him, and I seek Allah’s forgiveness and repent to Him, He said: “My Lord has informed me that I will see a sign in my ummah, so when I see it I will say a lot of Glories be to Allah and praise be to Him, I saw it (when the victory of Allah and the conquest came), the conquest of Makkah, (and you saw the people entering the religion of Allah, and he praised the Lord.
Surah Nasr in English
In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
- When comes the Help of Allah, and Victory,
- And thou dost see the people enter Allah’s Religion in crowds,
- Celebrate the praises of thy Lord, and pray for His Forgiveness: For He is Oft-Returning (in Grace and Mercy).
Surah Nasr in roman English
Bismillaahir Rahmaanir Raheem
- Iza jaaa’a nasrul-laahi walfath
- Wa ra-aitan naasa yadkhuloona fee deenil laahi afwajaa
- Fasabbih bihamdi rabbika wastaghfirh, innahoo kaana tawwaaba
Surah Nasr in Arabic
بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ
1. إِذَا جَاءَ نَصْرُ اللَّهِ وَالْفَتْحُ
2. وَرَأَيْتَ النَّاسَ يَدْخُلُونَ فِي دِينِ اللَّهِ أَفْوَاجًا
3. فَسَبِّحْ بِحَمْدِ رَبِّكَ وَاسْتَغْفِرْهُ ۚ إِنَّهُ كَانَ تَوَّابًا
Surah Nasr summary
Allah promised His weak servants that He would enable them and inherit the earth after its people, as a reward for their patience, faith, and steadfastness in their religion despite the harm of the polytheists, their vengeance, and there waiting for them.
For many years, the Prophet and his companions were harmed by this call until it equals its market, so it was that Allah empowered it and opened the horizons of the universe for it to allow people to enter the religion of Allah Almighty, and all of this was clearly manifested in the conquest of Makkah.
In conclusion, Surah An-Nasr is one of the shortest surahs in the Noble Qur’an. It also contains good news for the believers and a threat of victory for them sooner or later.
Do you want your kids to learn more about Online Quran Classes? Sign up for Rahman School’s ( online Quran school ) Online Quran Classes program and watch them dive deeper into the Quran science and learn the Holy Book of Allah.
Rahman School’s Arabic classes, Quran classes, Islamic studies class, Quran tajweed class, ijazah Quran and let your children learn the accurate Quran recitation and word pronunciation even if Arabic is not their first language.
Online Quran tuition learning can be challenging if you’re seeking it for your kids. Rahman School offers you a wide variety of topics to teach your children online.
Whether it’s Quran online, Arabic online, Tajweed, Ijazah, tajwid al Quran, and Islamic Studies. Rahman School has your back with professional Quran tutors who are willing to go further with your kids’ education. With an attractive interface and well-structured lessons,
Rahman School gives you and your children the chance to learn with al Rahman school who are going to be your kids’ new friends, accompanying them in their learning process and encouraging them to learn more.