Surah hajj (in Arabic it is called: سورة الحج ) is one of the great Surahs of the Noble Qur’an. Surah al hajj was revealed after Surat Al-Nur, al hajj included many Islamic shariaa, such as talking about the rituals of Hajj, and permission to Jihad for the sake of Allah, and also included many issues of belief, such as monotheism and proving unseen matters, such as resurrection, recompense, and the horrors of the Day of Resurrection.
The name of Allah is mentioned directly in al hajj about 72 times, and the attributes of Allah are repeated in the surah.
The repetition of Allah’s name and attributes indicates greatness and prestige, the combination of intimidation and encouragement, the importance of Islamic shari’a and rules, and the necessity of adhering to them in surah al-hajj.
Why was surah hajj revealed?
The reasons for the revelation of al hajj were mentioned through its verses as follows:
As Allah said:
” ومن الناس من يعبد الله على حرف”
The commentators mention that this was the state of the Bedouins from denial and doubt in the power of Allah, when they migrated to Medina, If they give the health of the body, peace of mind, and ample sustenance, they will be happy in their worship of Allah and be proud of the religion of Islam, but if they are sick, or their livelihood is narrow, and the living is bad, they hate their religion and abstain from worship, convinced that the reason is that they left what they were upon.
As Allah said:
هذان خصمان اختصموا في ربهم فالذين كفروا قطعت لهم ثياب من نار
“, On the authority of the Companion Abdullah bin Abbas that he said that A dispute occurred between the People of the Book and the Believers, as The People of the Book said that they are more deserving of Allah than the believers And that their Prophet is older than their Messenger Muhammad, and their book is older than their book.
The believers responded that they believed in all the prophets, And by the Prophet of the People of the Book, and so is their Book.
Likewise, this noble verse:
” أُذِنَ لِلَّذِينَ يُقَاتَلُونَ بِأَنَّهُمْ ظُلِمُوا”
So the Muslims complained a lot about the polytheists’ harm to them, so the Messenger informed them that Allah did not authorize them to fight, and when he migrated to Medina, Allah authorized them to fight.
In another saying on the authority of the companion Abdullah bin Abbas(may Allah be pleased with him) that when the prophet Muhammad(peace be upon him) was expelled from Makkah Al-Mukarramah, Abu Bakr(may Allah be pleased with him) said: “We belong to Allah and to Him we shall return, for we shall perish.” So the noble verse was revealed. So Abu Bakr(may Allah be pleased with him) knew at that time that it would be a fight.
Surah Hajj read online
What is surah al hajj about?
Surah e hajj indicates several aims and topics, including the following:
- Al hajj surah was called al-hajj because of Allah’s remembrance of the obligation of Hajj. Our prophet Ibrahim ordered the call to perform Hajj to the Sacred House of Allah.
- The verses of surah al-hajj began with a talk about the horror of the Day of Resurrection, and that because of its severity, pregnant and breastfeeding women cannot bear it, People get drunk even though they are not drunk.
- Surah e hajj talks about life and resurrection after death, and the reckoning for every person for what he did in his life, each having a consequence, Whoever does good and adheres to the teachings of religion, his reward will be Paradise, whoever does evil, is arrogant and lies in the oneness of Allah, the fire of Hell will follow him.
- Al hajj surah also talked about Islamic shariaa, fighting and jihad for the sake of Allah, And the need to adhere to it and work for the sake of Allah.
- Also, surah al hajj spoke of the prophets being subjected to the plots of Satan, but Allah made them firm for his call and his rulings for his signs.
- The verses of al hajj urged the believers to adhere to the rules of success in this life and the hereafter, and as the tool of duties and worship.
- Allah mentioned through the verses the resemblance of the unbelievers with the generations that preceded them in terms of stubbornness, disbelief, and denial, and reminding them of the torment and destruction that has befallen them.
- Al-hajj talks about evidence of the oneness of Allah and the greatness of his creation, Like the creation of the heavens and the earth, rain falling from the sky, and the earth growing plants.
- Allowing Muslims to fight against infidels to raise the banner of Islam, and destroy those who deny the oneness of Allah.
- Surah al-hajj spoke about the fate of the previous nations of the infidels who disbelieved and denied the revelations of Allah and His prophets, and the fate of the torment and wrath of Allah in this world and the fire of Hell in the hereafter.
- The verses warn against arguing without knowledge and truth, and that the believers are those who worship Allah without arguing, and they are the people of happiness in this world and the hereafter.
Where was surah hajj revealed?
Surah al hajj was revealed as follows:
It was narrated on the authority of Ibn Abbas and Abdullah Ibn Zubair that surah hajj was revealed in Medina, Al-Qurtubi said that the surah is mixed.
There are many opinions of scholars regarding whether surah al-hajj is Meccan or Madani. Three sayings were said about it:
- Meccan, Medinan, and mixed. Surah e hajj in which there is a prostration is a Meccan surah, With the exception of al hajj surah and this is according to those who say that it is a Medinan one.
- It was said that al-hajj is one of the marvels of the Noble Qur’an, as it combined the Meccan, the Medinan, the urban, the safari, the night, the day, the war, the peaceful, the abrogating and the abrogated.
- In surah al hajj, there is a mention of the four types of hearts: the blind, the sick, the cruel, and the living Allah is reassuring near him.
When was surah hajj revealed?
Surah al-hajj was revealed as follows:
The first verses 1-24 were revealed at the end of the Meccan period, shortly before the migration, And the verses from 25-78 were revealed after the migration to Medina.
Benefits of surah hajj
Al hajj surah has many benefits such as:
- The Messenger Muhammad mentioned the virtue of reciting surah e hajj that whoever recites it will have the reward of Hajj and Umrah according to the number of Hajj and Umrah.
- Reading surah al hajj strengthens the relationship between the servant and Allah.
- Al-hajj improves the psychological and spiritual state of the Muslim, purifies the heart, and relaxes the mind.
- The Muslim learns the limits and provisions of the Islamic religion and the glorification of its rituals.
- Al hajj keeps a man busy with worship and the unification of Allah without arguing to reach his satisfaction and obedience.
- Committing disobedience leads a person to death, destruction, and the wrath of Allah.
- Allah teaches us through His verses the necessity of mentioning the name of Allah before slaughtering an animal and distributing its meat to the poor.
- Allah may leave the wrongdoers to rest, but this is an indication of the bad outcome that awaits them on the Day of Resurrection.
- The infidel who does not understand the oneness and sanctity of Allah is not blind in the eye but blind in the heart.
- Allah rewarded the believers who emigrated from their lands and lost their souls with a good reward.
- Allah made for those whose hearts are filled with thanks and gratitude to their Creator, And their patience with Allah’s affliction for them.
- Whoever recites surah hajj is as if he has performed Hajj or Umrah.
- Reciting surah al-hajj and then supplicating for sustenance and facilitation, Allah will answer your dua.
- Surah e hajj protects from the effects of the harm of magic, so you can read it 7 times in a row after the prayer.
- There is no regret in any Surah of how to torture the unbelievers with such precision, as mentioned in al hajj surah
- Al-hajj tells us that on the Day of Resurrection the strongest relationships will be disintegrated, so a person must prepare himself for this day.
- Guidance and facilitation are from Allah, The preacher must continue in the form of invitation and guidance without waiting for the result, Allah is the guiding deceiver.
Hadith on surah al hajj:
The scholars have clarified some of the virtues of al hajj, among which are mentioned:
The first Hadith
What was mentioned in the narration on the authority of Abdullah bin Omar(may Allah be pleased with him) in what he narrated that his father Omar bin Al-Khattab prayed to the people, recited surah al-hajj, and prostrated two sajda during the recitation, and they both sajda the recitation, and he said: (surah e hajj is superior to two sajda.
The second Hadith
It was also reported on the authority of Abdullah bin Dinar: (On the authority of Ibn Omar that he prostrated two sajda in al hajj surah)
The third Hadith
What was reported on the authority of Uqbah bin Aamer (may Allah be pleased with him): (I said: O Messenger of Allah, is al-hajj superior to having two sajda? He said: Yes).
The fourth Hadith
It was also reported on the authority of Amr ibn al-Aas – may Allah be pleased with him: (The Prophet, may Allah’s prayers and peace be upon him, recited fifteen prostrations in the Qur’an, of which three are in al-Mufassal, and in al hajj two sajda).
From the weak hadiths about surah al hajj: Whoever recites surah e hajj every three days will be able to visit the House of Allah to perform the rituals of Hajj.
A weak hadith is also reported that: whoever recites surah hajj, will have a reward like the Hajj he performed or the Umrah that he performs according to the number of the Hajj and the Umrah of those who preceded and those who remained.
Is surah al hajj makki or madani?
The scholars differed in determining whether surah al hajj is a Medina or a Meccan, as it bears the characteristics of the Meccan and Medinan covenants.
How many sajda in surah hajj?
Al hajj surah contains two Sajdah, The first sajda is in verse 18, and the second sajda is in verse 77. It was narrated on the authority of the Prophet that he said to surah al-hajj two sajda, and whoever does not prostrate them should not recite it.
What juz is surah hajj?
Surah e hajj is located in juz’ seventeen, in the thirty-fourth party, arranged in the twenty-second of the Qur’an. Al hajj has seventy-eight verses. Al-hajj is located between Surat Al-Anbiya and Al-moemenon.
How to memorize surah al hajj?
Surah hajj is one of the great surahs of the Noble Qur’an, with a total of seventy-eight verses.
You can memorize al-hajj by easily Way as following the mental map of surah e hajj, which is as follows:
Surah al-hajj is 78 verses about the role of Hajj in nation-building.
From (1:37) To remind you of the Day of Resurrection.
From (38:60) Jihad for the sake of Allah.
From (61:78) Pure servitude to Allah.
And there are other ways that help You to memorize al hajj surah as follows:
1- Islamic way
- Wake up and pray Fajr, then start memorizing. This is the best time for concentration.
- Participate in Quran memorization sessions in the mosque and dhikr sessions.
- Use one copy of the Noble Qur’an in the memorization process to avoid distraction and rely on visual memory.
- Learn how to improve pronunciation and correct reading at the hands of a seasoned reader.
- Participate in Quran competitions, as this will raise the spirit of competition.
2- Online platforms
- Subscribe to the academies of memorization and intonation through social media platforms such as Telegram, WhatsApp, Zoom, and Facebook.
- You can listen to your favorite shows on popular YouTube channels and take notes.
- You have to use Hadr’s method for fast revision, and rely on programmed audit.
Do you want your kids to learn more about Online Quran Classes? Sign up for Rahman School’s ( online Quran school ) Online Quran Classes program and watch them dive deeper into the Quran science and learn the Holy Book of Allah.
Rahman School’s Arabic classes, Quran classes, Islamic studies class, Quran tajweed class, ijazah Quran and let your children learn the accurate Quran recitation and word pronunciation even if Arabic is not their first language.
online Quran classes for kids learning can be challenging if you’re seeking it for your kids. Rahman School offers you a wide variety of topics to teach your children online.
Whether it’s Quran online, Arabic online, Tajweed, Ijazah, tajwid al Quran, and Islamic Studies. Rahman School has your back with professional Quran tutors who are willing to go further with your kids’ education. With an attractive interface and well-structured lessons,
Rahman School gives you and your children the chance to learn with al Rahman school who are going to be your kids’ new friends, accompanying them in their learning process and encouraging them to learn more.
surah al hajj in english
In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
- O mankind! fear your Lord! for the convulsion of the Hour (of Judgment) will be a thing terrible!
- The Day ye shall see it, every mother giving suck shall forget her suckling-babe, and every pregnant female shall drop her load (unformed): thou shalt see mankind as in a drunken riot, yet not drunk: but dreadful will be the Wrath of Allah.
- And yet among men, there are such as dispute about Allah, without knowledge, and follow every evil one obstinate in rebellion!
- About the (Evil One) it is decreed that whoever turns to him for friendship, him will he lead astray, and he will guide him to the Penalty of the Fire.
- O mankind! if ye have a doubt about the Resurrection, (consider) that We created you out of dust, then out of sperm, then out of a leech-like clot, then out of a morsel of flesh, partly formed and partly unformed, in order that We may manifest (our power) to you; and We cause whom We will to rest in the wombs for an appointed term, then do We bring you out as babes, then (foster you) that ye may reach your age of full strength; and some of you are called to die, and some are sent back to the feeblest old age, so that they know nothing after having known (much), and (further), thou seest the earth barren and lifeless, but when We pour down rain on it, it is stirred (to life), it swells, and it puts forth every kind of beautiful growth (in pairs).
- This is so, because Allah is the Reality: it is He Who gives life to the dead, and it is He Who has power over all things.
- And verily the Hour will come: there can be no doubt about it, or about (the fact) that Allah will raise up all who are in the graves.
- Yet there is among men such a one as disputes about Allah, without Knowledge, without Guidance, and without a Book of Enlightenment,-
- (Disdainfully) bending his side, in order to lead (men) astray from the Path of Allah: for him there is disgrace in this life, and on the Day of Judgment We shall make him taste the Penalty of burning (Fire).
- (It will be said): “This is because of the deeds which thy hands sent forth, for verily Allah is not unjust to His servants.
- There are among men some who serve Allah, as it were, on the verge: if good befalls them, they are, therewith, well content; but if a trial comes to them, they turn on their faces: they lose both this world and the Hereafter: that is loss for all to see!
- They call on such deities, besides Allah, as can neither hurt nor profit them: that is straying far indeed (from the Way)!
- (Perhaps) they call on one whose hurt is nearer than his profit: evil, indeed, is the patron, and evil the companion (or help)!
- Verily Allah will admit those who believe and work righteous deeds, to Gardens, beneath which rivers flow: for Allah carries out all that He plans.
- If any think that Allah will not help him (His Messenger) in this world and the Hereafter, let him stretch out a rope to the ceiling and cut (himself) off: then let him see whether his plan will remove that which enrages (him)!
- Thus have We sent down Clear Signs; and verily Allah doth guide whom He will!
- Those who believe (in the Quran), those who follow the Jewish (scriptures), and the Sabians, Christians, Magians, and Polytheists,- Allah will judge between them on the Day of Judgment: for Allah is witness of all things.
- Seest thou not that to Allah bow down in worship all things that are in the heavens and on earth,- the sun, the moon, the stars; the hills, the trees, the animals; and a great number among mankind? But a great number are (also) such as are fit for Punishment: and such as Allah shall disgrace,- None can raise to honour: for Allah carries out all that He wills.
- These two antagonists dispute with each other about their Lord: But those who deny (their Lord),- for them will be cut out a garment of Fire: over their heads will be poured out boiling water.
- With it will be scalded what is within their bodies, as well as (their) skins.
- In addition there will be maces of iron (to punish) them.
- Every time they wish to get away therefrom, from anguish, they will be forced back therein, and (it will be said), “Taste ye the Penalty of Burning!”
- Allah will admit those who believe and work righteous deeds, to Gardens beneath which rivers flow: they shall be adorned therein with bracelets of gold and pearls; and their garments there will be of silk.
- For they have been guided (in this life) to the purest of speeches; they have been guided to the Path of Him Who is Worthy of (all) Praise.
- As to those who have rejected (Allah), and would keep back (men) from the Way of Allah, and from the Sacred Mosque, which We have made (open) to (all) men – equal is the dweller there and the visitor from the country – and any whose purpose therein is profanity or wrong-doing – them will We cause to taste of a most Grievous Penalty.
- Behold! We gave the site, to Abraham, of the (Sacred) House, (saying): “Associate not anything (in worship) with Me; and sanctify My House for those who compass it round, or stand up, or bow, or prostrate themselves (therein in prayer).
- “And proclaim the Pilgrimage among men: they will come to thee on foot and (mounted) on every kind of camel, lean on account of journeys through deep and distant mountain highways;
- “That they may witness the benefits (provided) for them, and celebrate the name of Allah, through the Days appointed, over the cattle which He has provided for them (for sacrifice): then eat ye thereof and feed the distressed ones in want.
- “Then let them complete the rites prescribed for them, perform their vows, and (again) circumambulate the Ancient House.”
- Such (is the Pilgrimage): whoever honours the sacred rites of Allah, for him it is good in the Sight of his Lord. Lawful to you (for food in Pilgrimage) are cattle, except those mentioned to you (as exception): but shun the abomination of idols, and shun the word that is false,-
- Being true in faith to Allah, and never assigning partners to Him: if anyone assigns partners to Allah, is as if he had fallen from heaven and been snatched up by birds, or the wind had swooped (like a bird on its prey) and thrown him into a far-distant place.
- Such (is his state): and whoever holds in honour the symbols of Allah, (in the sacrifice of animals), such (honour) should come truly from piety of heart.
- In them ye have benefits for a term appointed: in the end their place of sacrifice is near the Ancient House.
- To every people did We appoint rites (of sacrifice), that they might celebrate the name of Allah over the sustenance He gave them from animals (fit for food). But your god is One God: submit then your wills to Him (in Islam): and give thou the good news to those who humble themselves,-
- To those whose hearts when Allah is mentioned, are filled with fear, who show patient perseverance over their afflictions, keep up regular prayer, and spend (in charity) out of what We have bestowed upon them.
- The sacrificial camels we have made for you as among the symbols from Allah: in them is (much) good for you: then pronounce the name of Allah over them as they line up (for sacrifice): when they are down on their sides (after slaughter), eat ye thereof, and feed such as (beg not but) live in contentment, and such as beg with due humility: thus have We made animals subject to you, that ye may be grateful.
- It is not their meat nor their blood, that reaches Allah: it is your piety that reaches Him: He has thus made them subject to you, that ye may glorify Allah for His Guidance to you and proclaim the good news to all who do right.
- Verily Allah will defend (from ill) those who believe: verily, Allah loveth not any that is a traitor to faith, or show ingratitude.
- To those against whom war is made, permission is given (to fight), because they are wronged;- and verily, Allah is most powerful for their aid;-
- (They are) those who have been expelled from their homes in defiance of right,- (for no cause) except that they say, “our Lord is Allah”. Did not Allah check one set of people by means of another, there would surely have been pulled down monasteries, churches, synagogues, and mosques, in which the name of Allah is commemorated in abundant measure. Allah will certainly aid those who aid his (cause);- for verily Allah is full of Strength, Exalted in Might, (able to enforce His Will).
- (They are) those who, if We establish them in the land, establish regular prayer and give regular charity, enjoin the right and forbid wrong: with Allah rests the end (and decision) of (all) affairs.
- If they treat thy (mission) as false, so did the peoples before them (with their prophets),- the People of Noah, and Ad and Thamud;
- Those of Abraham and Lut;
- And the Companions of the Madyan People; and Moses was rejected (in the same way). But I granted respite to the Unbelievers, and (only) after that did I punish them: but how (terrible) was my rejection (of them)!
- How many populations have We destroyed, which were given to wrong-doing? They tumbled down on their roofs. And how many wells are lying idle and neglected, and castles lofty and well-built?
- Do they not travel through the land, so that their hearts (and minds) may thus learn wisdom and their ears may thus learn to hear? Truly it is not their eyes that are blind, but their hearts that are in their breasts.
- Yet they ask thee to hasten on the Punishment! But Allah will not fail in His Promise. Verily a Day in the sight of thy Lord is like a thousand years of your reckoning.
- And to how many populations did I give respite, which were given to wrong-doing? in the end I punished them. To me is the destination (of all).
- Say: “O men! I am (sent) to you only to give a Clear Warning:
- “Those who believe and work righteousness, for them is forgiveness and a sustenance most generous.
- “But those who strive against Our Signs, to frustrate them,- they will be Companions of the Fire.”
- Never did We send a messenger or a prophet before thee, but, when he framed a desire, Satan threw some (vanity) into his desire: but Allah will cancel anything (vain) that Satan throws in, and Allah will confirm (and establish) His Signs: for Allah is full of Knowledge and Wisdom:
- That He may make the suggestions thrown in by Satan, but a trial for those in whose hearts is a disease and who are hardened of heart: verily the wrong-doers are in a schism far (from the Truth):
- And that those on whom knowledge has been bestowed may learn that the (Quran) is the Truth from thy Lord, and that they may believe therein, and their hearts may be made humbly (open) to it: for verily Allah is the Guide of those who believe, to the Straight Way.
- Those who reject Faith will not cease to be in doubt concerning (Revelation) until the Hour (of Judgment) comes suddenly upon them, or there comes to them the Penalty of a Day of Disaster.
- On that Day of Dominion will be that of Allah: He will judge between them: so those who believe and work righteous deeds will be in Gardens of Delight.
- And for those who reject Faith and deny our Signs, there will be a humiliating Punishment.
- Those who leave their homes in the cause of Allah, and are then slain or die,- On them will Allah bestow verily a goodly Provision: Truly Allah is He Who bestows the best provision.
- Verily He will admit them to a place with which they shall be well pleased: for Allah is All-Knowing, Most Forbearing.
- That (is so). And if one has retaliated to no greater extent than the injury he received, and is again set upon inordinately, Allah will help him: for Allah is One that blots out (sins) and forgives (again and again).
- That is because Allah merges night into day, and He merges day into night, and verily it is Allah Who hears and sees (all things).
- That is because Allah – He is the Reality; and those besides Him whom they invoke,- they are but vain Falsehood: verily Allah is He, Most High, Most Great.
- Seest thou not that Allah sends down rain from the sky, and forthwith the earth becomes clothed with green? for Allah is He Who understands the finest mysteries, and is well-acquainted (with them).
- To Him belongs all that is in the heavens and on earth: for verily Allah,- He is free of all wants, Worthy of all Praise.
- Seest thou not that Allah has made subject to you (men) all that is on the earth, and the ships that sail through the sea by His Command? He withholds the sky (rain) from failing on the earth except by His leave: for Allah is Most Kind and Most Merciful to man.
- It is He Who gave you life, will cause you to die, and will again give you life: Truly man is a most ungrateful creature!
- To every People have We appointed rites and ceremonies which they must follow: let them not then dispute with thee on the matter, but do thou invite (them) to thy Lord: for thou art assuredly on the Right Way.
- If they do wrangle with thee, say, “Allah knows best what it is ye are doing.”
- “Allah will judge between you on the Day of Judgment concerning the matters in which ye differ.”
- Knowest thou not that Allah knows all that is in heaven and on earth? Indeed it is all in a Record, and that is easy for Allah.
- Yet they worship, besides Allah, things for which no authority has been sent down to them, and of which they have (really) no knowledge: for those that do wrong there is no helper.
- When Our Clear Signs are rehearsed to them, thou wilt notice a denial on the faces of the Unbelievers! they nearly attack with violence those who rehearse Our Signs to them. Say, “Shall I tell you of something (far) worse than these Signs? It is the Fire (of Hell)! Allah has promised it to the Unbelievers! and evil is that destination!”
- O men! Here is a parable set forth! listen to it! Those on whom, besides Allah, ye call, cannot create (even) a fly, if they all met together for the purpose! and if the fly should snatch away anything from them, they would have no power to release it from the fly. Feeble are those who petition and those whom they petition!
- No just estimate have they made of Allah: for Allah is He Who is strong and able to Carry out His Will.
- Allah chooses messengers from angels and from men for Allah is He Who hears and sees (all things).
- He knows what is before them and what is behind them: and to Allah go back all questions (for decision).
- O ye who believe! bow down, prostrate yourselves, and adore your Lord; and do good; that ye may prosper.
- And strive in His cause as ye ought to strive, (with sincerity and under discipline). He has chosen you, and has imposed no difficulties on you in religion; it is the cult of your father Abraham. It is He Who has named you Muslims, both before and in this (Revelation); that the Messenger may be a witness for you, and ye be witnesses for mankind! So establish regular Prayer, give regular Charity, and hold fast to Allah! He is your Protector – the Best to protect and the Best to help!
surah al hajj in roman english
Bismillaahir Rahmaanir Raheem
- Yaaa ayyuhan naasuttaqoo Rabbakum; inna zalzalatas Saa’ati shai’un ‘azeem
- Yawma tarawnahaa tazhalu kullu murdi’atin ‘ammaaa arda’at wa tada’u kullu zaati hamlin hamlahaa wa tarannaasa sukaaraa wa maa hum bisukaaraa wa lakinna ‘azaabal laahi shadeed
- Wa minan naasi mai yujaadilu fil laahi bighairi ‘ilminw wa yattabi’u kullaa shaitaanim mareed
- Kutiba ‘alaihi annahoo man tawallaahu fa annahoo yudilluhoo wa yahdeehi ilaa ‘azaabis sa’eer
- Yaaa ayyuhan naasu in kuntum fee raibin minal ba’thi fa innaa khalaqnaakum min turaabin thumma min nutfatin thumma min ‘alaqatin thumma min mudghatin mukhallaqatinw wa ghairi mukhallaqatin linubaiyina lakum; wa nuqirru fil arhaami maa nashaaa’u ilaaa ajalin musamman thumma nukhrijukum tiflan thumma litablughooo ashuddakum wa minkum mai yutawaffa wa minkum mai yuraddu ilaaa arzalil ‘umuri likailaa ya’lama min ba’di ‘ilmin shai’aa; wa taral arda haamidatan fa izaaa anzalnaa ‘alaihal maaa’ah tazzat wa rabat wa ambatat min kulli zawjin baheej
- Zaalika bi annal laaha Huwal haqqu wa annahoo yuhyil mawtaa wa annahoo ‘alaakulli shai’in Qadeer
- Wa annas Saa’ata aatiya tul laa raiba feeha wa annal laaha yab’asuman fil quboor
- Wa minan naasi mai yujaadilu fil laahi bighairi ‘ilminw wa laa hudanw wa laa Kitaabim Muneer
- Saaniya ‘itfihee liyudilla ‘an sabeelil laahi lahoo fiddun yaa khizyunw wa nuzeequhoo Yawmal Qiyaamati ‘azaabal lhareeq
- Zaalika bimaa qaddamat yadaaka wa annal laaha laisa bizallaamil lil’abeed (section 1)
- Wa minan naasi mai ya’budul laaha ‘alaa harfin fa in asaabahoo khairunit maanna bihee wa in asaabat hu fitnatunin qalaba ‘alaa wajhihee khasirad dunyaa wal aakhirah; zaalika huwal khusraanul mubeen
- Yad’oo min doonil laahi maa laa yadurruhoo wa maa laa yanfa’uh’ zaalika huwad dalaalul ba’ed
- Yad’oo laman darruhooo aqrabu min naf’ih; labi’salmawlaa wa labi’sal ‘asheer
- Innal laaha yudkhilul lazeena aamanoo wa ‘amilus saalihaati jannaatin tajree min tahtihal anhaar; innal laaha yaf’alu maa yureed
- Man kaana yazunnu allai yansurahul laahu fid dunyaa wal aakhirati fal yamdud bisababin ilas samaaa’i summal yaqta’ falyanzur hal yuzhibanna kaiduhoo maa yagheez
- Wa kazaalika anzalnaahu aayaatim baiyinaatinw wa annal laaha yahdee mai yureed
- Innal lazeena aamanoo wallazeena haadoo was saabi’eena wan nasaaraa wal Majoosa wallazeena ashrakooo innal laaha yafsilu bainahum yawmal qiyaamah; innal laaha ‘alaa kulli shai’in shaheed
- Alam tara annal laaha yasjudu lahoo man fis samaawaati wa man fil ardi wash shamsu walqamaru wan nu joomu wal jibaalu wash shajaru wad dawaaabbu wa kaseerum minan naasi wa kaseerun haqqa ‘alaihil ‘azaab; wa mai yuhinil laahu famaa lahoo mim mukrim; innallaaha yaf’alu maa yashaaa (make sajda)
- Haazaani khasmaanikh tasamoo fee Rabbihim fal lazeena kafaroo qutti’at lahum siyaabum min naar; yusabbu min fawqi ru’oosihimul hameem
- Yusharu bihee maa fee butoonihim waljulood
- Wa lahum maqaami’u min hadeed
- Kullamaa araadooo any yakhrujoo minhaa min ghammin u’eedoo feeha wa zooqoo ‘azaabal hareeq .
- Innal laaha yudkhilul lazeena aamanoo wa ‘amilus saalihaati jannaatin tajree min tahtihal anhaaru yuhallawna feehaa min asaawira min zahabinw wa lu’lu’aa; wa libaasuhum feehaa hareer
- Wa hudooo ilat taiyibi minal qawli wa hudooo ilaaa siraatil hameed
- Innal lazeena kafaroo wa yasuddoona ‘an sabeelil laahi wal Masjidil Haraamil lazee ja’alnaahu linnaasi sawaaa’anil ‘aakifu feehi walbaad; wa mai yurid feehi bi ilhaadim bizulmin nuziqhu min ‘azaabin aleem .
- Wa iz bawwaanaa li Ibraaheema makaanal Baiti allaa tushrik bee shai’anw wa tahhir Baitiya litaaa’ifeena walqaaa’ imeena warrukka ‘is sujood
- Wa azzin fin naasi bil Hajji yaatooka rijaalanw wa ‘alaa kulli daamiriny yaateena min kulli fajjin ‘ameeq
- Li yashhadoo manaafi’a lahum wa yazkurus mal laahi feee ayyaamimma’loomaatin ‘alaa maa razaqahum mim baheematil an’aami fakuloo minhaa wa at’imul baaa’isal faqeer
- Summal yaqdoo tafasahum wal yoofoo nuzoorahum wal yattawwafoo bil Baitil ‘Ateeq
- Zaalika wa mai yu’azzim hurumaatil laahi fahuwa khairul lahoo ‘inda Rabbih; wa uhillat lakumul an’aamu illaa maa yutlaa ‘alaikum fajtanibur rijsa minal awsaani wajtaniboo qawlaz zoor
- Hunafaaa’a lillaahi ghaira mushrikeena bih; wa mai yushrik billaahi faka annamaa kharra minas samaaa’i fatakh tafuhut tairu aw tahwee bihir reehu bee makaanin saheeq
- Zaalika wa mai yu’azzim sha’aaa’iral laahi fa innahaa min taqwal quloob
- Lakum feehaa manaafi’u ilaaa ajalim musamman summa mahilluhaaa ilal Baitil ‘Ateeq .
- Wa likulli ummatin ja’alnaa mansakal liyazkurus mal laahi ‘alaa maa razaqahum mim baheematil an’aam; failaahukum ilaahunw Waahidun falahooo aslimoo; wa bashshiril mukhbiteen
- Allazeena izaa zukiral laahu wajilat quloobuhum wassaabireena ‘alaa maaa asaabahum walmuqeemis Salaati wa mimmaa razaqnaahum yunfiqoon
- Walbudna ja’alnaahaa lakum min sha’aaa’iril laahi lakum feehaa khairun fazkurusmal laahi ‘alaihaa sawaaff; fa izaa wajabat junoobuhaa fakuloo minhaa wa at’imul qaani’a walmu’tarr; kazaalika sakhkharnaahaa lakum la’allakum tashkuroon
- Lany yanaalal laaha luhoo muhaa wa laa dimaaa’uhaa wa laakiny yanaaluhut taqwaa minkum; kazaalika sakhkharhaa lakum litukabbirul laaha ‘alaa ma hadaakum; wa bashshirul muhsineen
- Innal laaha yudaafi’ ‘anil lazeena aamanoo; innal laaha laa yuhibbu kulla khawwaanin kafoor .
- Uzina lillazeena yuqaataloona bi annahum zulimoo; wa innal laaha ‘alaa nasrihim la Qaderr
- Allazeena ukhrijoo min diyaarihim bighairi haqqin illaaa any yaqooloo rabbunallaah; wa law laa daf’ul laahin naasa ba’dahum biba’dil lahuddimat sawaami’u wa biya’unw wa salawaatunw wa masaajidu yuzkaru feehasmul laahi kaseeraa; wa layansurannal laahu mai yansuruh; innal laaha la qawiyyun ‘Azeez
- Allazeena im makkan naahum fil ardi aqaamus Salaata wa aatawuz Zakaata wa amaroo bilma’roofi wa nahaw ‘anil munkar; wa lillaahi ‘aaqibatul umoor
- Wa iny yukazzibooka faqad kazzabat qablahum qawmu Noohinw wa Aadunw wa Samood
- Wa qawmu Ibraaheema wa qawmu Loot
- Wa as haabu Madyana wa kuzziba Moosaa fa amlaitu lilkaafireena summa akhaztuhum fakaifa kaana nakeer
- Faka ayyim min qaryatin ahlaknaahaa wa hiya zaalimatun fahiya khaawiyatun ‘alaa ‘urooshihaa wa bi’rim mu’at talatinw wa qasrim masheed
- Afalam yaseeroo fil ardi fatakoona lahum quloobuny ya’qiloona bihaaa aw aazaanuny yasma’oona bihaa fa innahaa laa ta’mal absaaru wa laakin ta’mal quloobul latee fissudoor
- Wa yasta’jiloonaka bil’azaabi wa lany yukhlifal laahu wa’dah; wa inna yawman ‘inda Rabbika ka’alfi sanatim mimmaa ta’uddoon
- Wa ka ayyim min qaryatin amlaitu lahaa wa hiya zaalimatun summa akhaztuhaa wa ilaiyal maseer .
- Qul yaaa ayyuhan naasu innamaaa ana lakum nazeerum mubeen
- Fallazeena aamanoo wa ‘amilus saalihaati lahum maghfiratunw wa rizqun kareem
- Wallazeena sa’aw feee Aayaatinaa mu’aajizeena ulaaa ika As-haabul jaheem
- Wa maaa arsalnaa min qablika mir Rasoolinnw wa laa Nabiyyin illaaa izaaa tamannaaa alqash Shaitaanu feee umniy yatihee fa yansakhul laahu maa yulqish Shaitaanu summa yuhkimul laahu aayaatih; wallaahu ‘Aleemun Hakeem
- Liyaj’ala maa yulqish Shaitaanu fitnatal lillazeena fee quloobihim maradunw walqaasiyati quloobuhum; wa innaz zaalimeena lafee shiqaaqim ba’eed
- Wa liya’lamal lazeena ootul ‘ilma annahul haqqu mir Rabbika fa yu’minoo bihee fatukhbita lahoo quloobuhum; wa innal laaha lahaadil lazeena aamanoo ilaa Siraatim Mustaqeem
- Wa laa yazaalul lazeena kafaroo fee miryatim minhu hattaa taatiyahumus Saa’atu baghtatan aw yaatiyahum ‘azaabu Yawmin ‘aqeem
- Almulku Yawma’izil lillaahi yahkumu bainahum; fallazeena aamanoo wa ‘amilus saalihaati fee jannaatin Na’eem
- Wallazeena kafaroo wa kazzaboo bi Aayaatinaa fa ulaaa’ika lahum ‘azaabum muheen .
- Wallazeena haajaroo fee sabeelil laahi summa qutilooo aw maatoo la yarzuqan nahumul laahu rizqan hasanaa; wa innal laaha la Huwa khairur raaziqeen
- La yudkhilan nahum mud khalany yardawnah; wa innal laaha la ‘Aleemun Haleem
- Zaalika wa man ‘aaqaba bimisli maa ‘ooqiba bihee summa bughiya ‘alaihi la yansurannahul laah; innal laaha la ‘Afuwwun Ghafoor
- Zaalika bi annal laaha yoolijul laila fin nahaari wa yoolijun nahaara fil laili wa annal laaha Samee’um Baseer
- Zaalika bi annal laaha Huwal haqqu wa anna maa yad’oona min doonihee huwal baatilu wa annal laaha Huwal ‘Aliyyul kabeer
- Alam tara annal laaha anzala minas samaaa’i maaa’an fatusbihul ardu mukhdarrah; innal laaha Lateefun Khabeer
- Lahoo ma fis samaawaati wa ma fil ard; wa innal laaha la Huwal Ghaniyyul Hameed.
- Alam tara annal laaha sakhkhara lakum maa fil ardi wal fulka tajree fil bahri bi amrihee wa yumsikus samaaa’a an taqa’a ‘alal ardi illaa biiznih; innal laaha binnaasi la Ra’oofur Raheem
- Wa Huwal lazee ahyaakum summa yumeetukum summa yuhyeekum; innal insaana la kafoor
- Likulli ummatin ja’alnaa mansakan hum naasikoohu falaa yunaazi ‘unnaka fil amr; wad’u ilaa Rabbika innaka la ‘alaa hudan mustaqeem
- Wa in jaadalooka faqulil laahu a’lamu bimaa ta’maloon
- Allaahu yahkumu bainakum Yawmal Qiyaamati feemaa kuntum feehi takhtalifoon
- Alam ta’lam annal laaha ya’lamu maa fis samaaa’i wal ard; inna zaalika fee kitaab; inna zaalika ‘alal laahi yaseer
- Wa ya’budoona min doonil laahi maa lam yunazzil bihee sultaananw wa maa laisa lahum bihee ‘ilm; wa maa lizzaalimeena min naseer
- Wa izaa tutlaa ‘alaihim Aayaatunaa baiyinaatin ta’rifu fee wujoohil lazeena kafarul munkara yakaadoona yastoona bil lazeena yatloona ‘alaihim Aayaatinaa; qul afa unab bi’ukum bisharrim min zaalikum; an Naaru wa ‘adahal laahul lazeena kafaroo wa bi’sal maseer .
- Yaaa ayyuhan naasu duriba masalun fastami’oo lah; innal lazeena tad’oona min doonil laahi lai yakhluqoo zubaabanw wa lawijtama’oo lahoo wa iny yaslub humuz zubaabu shai’an laa yastanqizoohu minh; da’ufat taalibu wal matloob
- Maa qadrul laaha haqqa qadrih; innal laaha la Qawiyyun ‘Azeez
- Allahu yastafee minal malaaa’ikati Rusulanw wa minan naas; innal laaha Samee’un Baseer
- Ya’lamu maa baina aydeehim wa maa khalfahum; wa ilal laahi turja’ul umoor
- Yaaa ayyuhal lazeena aamanur ka’oo wasjudoo wa’budoo Rabbakum waf’alul khaira la’allakum tuflihoon (make sajda)
- Wa jaahidoo fil laahi haqqa jihaadih; Huwaj tabaakum wa maa ja’ala ‘alaikum fid deeni min haraj; Millata abeekum Ibraaheem; Huwa sammaakumul muslimeena min qablu wa fee haaza li yakoonar Rasoolu shaheedan ‘alaikum wa takoonoo shuhadaaa’a ‘alan naas; fa aqeemus salaata wa aatuz zakaata wa’tasimoo billaahi Huwa mawlaakum fani’mal mawlaa wa ni’man naseer.
surah al hajj in arabic
1. يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ اتَّقُوا رَبَّكُمْ ۚ إِنَّ زَلْزَلَةَ السَّاعَةِ شَيْءٌ عَظِيمٌ
2. يَوْمَ تَرَوْنَهَا تَذْهَلُ كُلُّ مُرْضِعَةٍ عَمَّا أَرْضَعَتْ وَتَضَعُ كُلُّ ذَاتِ حَمْلٍ حَمْلَهَا وَتَرَى النَّاسَ سُكَارَىٰ وَمَا هُمْ بِسُكَارَىٰ وَلَٰكِنَّ عَذَابَ اللَّهِ شَدِيدٌ
3. وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَنْ يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَيَتَّبِعُ كُلَّ شَيْطَانٍ مَرِيدٍ
4. كُتِبَ عَلَيْهِ أَنَّهُ مَنْ تَوَلَّاهُ فَأَنَّهُ يُضِلُّهُ وَيَهْدِيهِ إِلَىٰ عَذَابِ السَّعِيرِ
5. يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ إِنْ كُنْتُمْ فِي رَيْبٍ مِنَ الْبَعْثِ فَإِنَّا خَلَقْنَاكُمْ مِنْ تُرَابٍ ثُمَّ مِنْ نُطْفَةٍ ثُمَّ مِنْ عَلَقَةٍ ثُمَّ مِنْ مُضْغَةٍ مُخَلَّقَةٍ وَغَيْرِ مُخَلَّقَةٍ لِنُبَيِّنَ لَكُمْ ۚ وَنُقِرُّ فِي الْأَرْحَامِ مَا نَشَاءُ إِلَىٰ أَجَلٍ مُسَمًّى ثُمَّ نُخْرِجُكُمْ طِفْلًا ثُمَّ لِتَبْلُغُوا أَشُدَّكُمْ ۖ وَمِنْكُمْ مَنْ يُتَوَفَّىٰ وَمِنْكُمْ مَنْ يُرَدُّ إِلَىٰ أَرْذَلِ الْعُمُرِ لِكَيْلَا يَعْلَمَ مِنْ بَعْدِ عِلْمٍ شَيْئًا ۚ وَتَرَى الْأَرْضَ هَامِدَةً فَإِذَا أَنْزَلْنَا عَلَيْهَا الْمَاءَ اهْتَزَّتْ وَرَبَتْ وَأَنْبَتَتْ مِنْ كُلِّ زَوْجٍ بَهِيجٍ
6. ذَٰلِكَ بِأَنَّ اللَّهَ هُوَ الْحَقُّ وَأَنَّهُ يُحْيِي الْمَوْتَىٰ وَأَنَّهُ عَلَىٰ كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيرٌ
7. وَأَنَّ السَّاعَةَ آتِيَةٌ لَا رَيْبَ فِيهَا وَأَنَّ اللَّهَ يَبْعَثُ مَنْ فِي الْقُبُورِ
8. وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَنْ يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُنِيرٍ
9. ثَانِيَ عِطْفِهِ لِيُضِلَّ عَنْ سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ ۖ لَهُ فِي الدُّنْيَا خِزْيٌ ۖ وَنُذِيقُهُ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ عَذَابَ الْحَرِيقِ
10. ذَٰلِكَ بِمَا قَدَّمَتْ يَدَاكَ وَأَنَّ اللَّهَ لَيْسَ بِظَلَّامٍ لِلْعَبِيدِ
11. وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَنْ يَعْبُدُ اللَّهَ عَلَىٰ حَرْفٍ ۖ فَإِنْ أَصَابَهُ خَيْرٌ اطْمَأَنَّ بِهِ ۖ وَإِنْ أَصَابَتْهُ فِتْنَةٌ انْقَلَبَ عَلَىٰ وَجْهِهِ خَسِرَ الدُّنْيَا وَالْآخِرَةَ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ هُوَ الْخُسْرَانُ الْمُبِينُ
12. يَدْعُو مِنْ دُونِ اللَّهِ مَا لَا يَضُرُّهُ وَمَا لَا يَنْفَعُهُ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ هُوَ الضَّلَالُ الْبَعِيدُ
13. يَدْعُو لَمَنْ ضَرُّهُ أَقْرَبُ مِنْ نَفْعِهِ ۚ لَبِئْسَ الْمَوْلَىٰ وَلَبِئْسَ الْعَشِيرُ
14. إِنَّ اللَّهَ يُدْخِلُ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ جَنَّاتٍ تَجْرِي مِنْ تَحْتِهَا الْأَنْهَارُ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ يَفْعَلُ مَا يُرِيدُ
15. مَنْ كَانَ يَظُنُّ أَنْ لَنْ يَنْصُرَهُ اللَّهُ فِي الدُّنْيَا وَالْآخِرَةِ فَلْيَمْدُدْ بِسَبَبٍ إِلَى السَّمَاءِ ثُمَّ لْيَقْطَعْ فَلْيَنْظُرْ هَلْ يُذْهِبَنَّ كَيْدُهُ مَا يَغِيظُ
16. وَكَذَٰلِكَ أَنْزَلْنَاهُ آيَاتٍ بَيِّنَاتٍ وَأَنَّ اللَّهَ يَهْدِي مَنْ يُرِيدُ
17. إِنَّ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَالَّذِينَ هَادُوا وَالصَّابِئِينَ وَالنَّصَارَىٰ وَالْمَجُوسَ وَالَّذِينَ أَشْرَكُوا إِنَّ اللَّهَ يَفْصِلُ بَيْنَهُمْ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ عَلَىٰ كُلِّ شَيْءٍ شَهِيدٌ
18. أَلَمْ تَرَ أَنَّ اللَّهَ يَسْجُدُ لَهُ مَنْ فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَنْ فِي الْأَرْضِ وَالشَّمْسُ وَالْقَمَرُ وَالنُّجُومُ وَالْجِبَالُ وَالشَّجَرُ وَالدَّوَابُّ وَكَثِيرٌ مِنَ النَّاسِ ۖ وَكَثِيرٌ حَقَّ عَلَيْهِ الْعَذَابُ ۗ وَمَنْ يُهِنِ اللَّهُ فَمَا لَهُ مِنْ مُكْرِمٍ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ يَفْعَلُ مَا يَشَاءُ ۩
19. هَٰذَانِ خَصْمَانِ اخْتَصَمُوا فِي رَبِّهِمْ ۖ فَالَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا قُطِّعَتْ لَهُمْ ثِيَابٌ مِنْ نَارٍ يُصَبُّ مِنْ فَوْقِ رُءُوسِهِمُ الْحَمِيمُ
20. يُصْهَرُ بِهِ مَا فِي بُطُونِهِمْ وَالْجُلُودُ
21. وَلَهُمْ مَقَامِعُ مِنْ حَدِيدٍ
22. كُلَّمَا أَرَادُوا أَنْ يَخْرُجُوا مِنْهَا مِنْ غَمٍّ أُعِيدُوا فِيهَا وَذُوقُوا عَذَابَ الْحَرِيقِ
23. إِنَّ اللَّهَ يُدْخِلُ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ جَنَّاتٍ تَجْرِي مِنْ تَحْتِهَا الْأَنْهَارُ يُحَلَّوْنَ فِيهَا مِنْ أَسَاوِرَ مِنْ ذَهَبٍ وَلُؤْلُؤًا ۖ وَلِبَاسُهُمْ فِيهَا حَرِيرٌ
24. وَهُدُوا إِلَى الطَّيِّبِ مِنَ الْقَوْلِ وَهُدُوا إِلَىٰ صِرَاطِ الْحَمِيدِ
25. إِنَّ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا وَيَصُدُّونَ عَنْ سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ وَالْمَسْجِدِ الْحَرَامِ الَّذِي جَعَلْنَاهُ لِلنَّاسِ سَوَاءً الْعَاكِفُ فِيهِ وَالْبَادِ ۚ وَمَنْ يُرِدْ فِيهِ بِإِلْحَادٍ بِظُلْمٍ نُذِقْهُ مِنْ عَذَابٍ أَلِيمٍ
26. وَإِذْ بَوَّأْنَا لِإِبْرَاهِيمَ مَكَانَ الْبَيْتِ أَنْ لَا تُشْرِكْ بِي شَيْئًا وَطَهِّرْ بَيْتِيَ لِلطَّائِفِينَ وَالْقَائِمِينَ وَالرُّكَّعِ السُّجُودِ
27. وَأَذِّنْ فِي النَّاسِ بِالْحَجِّ يَأْتُوكَ رِجَالًا وَعَلَىٰ كُلِّ ضَامِرٍ يَأْتِينَ مِنْ كُلِّ فَجٍّ عَمِيقٍ
28. لِيَشْهَدُوا مَنَافِعَ لَهُمْ وَيَذْكُرُوا اسْمَ اللَّهِ فِي أَيَّامٍ مَعْلُومَاتٍ عَلَىٰ مَا رَزَقَهُمْ مِنْ بَهِيمَةِ الْأَنْعَامِ ۖ فَكُلُوا مِنْهَا وَأَطْعِمُوا الْبَائِسَ الْفَقِيرَ
29. ثُمَّ لْيَقْضُوا تَفَثَهُمْ وَلْيُوفُوا نُذُورَهُمْ وَلْيَطَّوَّفُوا بِالْبَيْتِ الْعَتِيقِ
30. ذَٰلِكَ وَمَنْ يُعَظِّمْ حُرُمَاتِ اللَّهِ فَهُوَ خَيْرٌ لَهُ عِنْدَ رَبِّهِ ۗ وَأُحِلَّتْ لَكُمُ الْأَنْعَامُ إِلَّا مَا يُتْلَىٰ عَلَيْكُمْ ۖ فَاجْتَنِبُوا الرِّجْسَ مِنَ الْأَوْثَانِ وَاجْتَنِبُوا قَوْلَ الزُّورِ
31. حُنَفَاءَ لِلَّهِ غَيْرَ مُشْرِكِينَ بِهِ ۚ وَمَنْ يُشْرِكْ بِاللَّهِ فَكَأَنَّمَا خَرَّ مِنَ السَّمَاءِ فَتَخْطَفُهُ الطَّيْرُ أَوْ تَهْوِي بِهِ الرِّيحُ فِي مَكَانٍ سَحِيقٍ
32. ذَٰلِكَ وَمَنْ يُعَظِّمْ شَعَائِرَ اللَّهِ فَإِنَّهَا مِنْ تَقْوَى الْقُلُوبِ
33. لَكُمْ فِيهَا مَنَافِعُ إِلَىٰ أَجَلٍ مُسَمًّى ثُمَّ مَحِلُّهَا إِلَى الْبَيْتِ الْعَتِيقِ
34. وَلِكُلِّ أُمَّةٍ جَعَلْنَا مَنْسَكًا لِيَذْكُرُوا اسْمَ اللَّهِ عَلَىٰ مَا رَزَقَهُمْ مِنْ بَهِيمَةِ الْأَنْعَامِ ۗ فَإِلَٰهُكُمْ إِلَٰهٌ وَاحِدٌ فَلَهُ أَسْلِمُوا ۗ وَبَشِّرِ الْمُخْبِتِينَ
35. الَّذِينَ إِذَا ذُكِرَ اللَّهُ وَجِلَتْ قُلُوبُهُمْ وَالصَّابِرِينَ عَلَىٰ مَا أَصَابَهُمْ وَالْمُقِيمِي الصَّلَاةِ وَمِمَّا رَزَقْنَاهُمْ يُنْفِقُونَ
36. وَالْبُدْنَ جَعَلْنَاهَا لَكُمْ مِنْ شَعَائِرِ اللَّهِ لَكُمْ فِيهَا خَيْرٌ ۖ فَاذْكُرُوا اسْمَ اللَّهِ عَلَيْهَا صَوَافَّ ۖ فَإِذَا وَجَبَتْ جُنُوبُهَا فَكُلُوا مِنْهَا وَأَطْعِمُوا الْقَانِعَ وَالْمُعْتَرَّ ۚ كَذَٰلِكَ سَخَّرْنَاهَا لَكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَشْكُرُونَ
37. لَنْ يَنَالَ اللَّهَ لُحُومُهَا وَلَا دِمَاؤُهَا وَلَٰكِنْ يَنَالُهُ التَّقْوَىٰ مِنْكُمْ ۚ كَذَٰلِكَ سَخَّرَهَا لَكُمْ لِتُكَبِّرُوا اللَّهَ عَلَىٰ مَا هَدَاكُمْ ۗ وَبَشِّرِ الْمُحْسِنِينَ
38. إِنَّ اللَّهَ يُدَافِعُ عَنِ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا ۗ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يُحِبُّ كُلَّ خَوَّانٍ كَفُورٍ
39. أُذِنَ لِلَّذِينَ يُقَاتَلُونَ بِأَنَّهُمْ ظُلِمُوا ۚ وَإِنَّ اللَّهَ عَلَىٰ نَصْرِهِمْ لَقَدِيرٌ
40. الَّذِينَ أُخْرِجُوا مِنْ دِيَارِهِمْ بِغَيْرِ حَقٍّ إِلَّا أَنْ يَقُولُوا رَبُّنَا اللَّهُ ۗ وَلَوْلَا دَفْعُ اللَّهِ النَّاسَ بَعْضَهُمْ بِبَعْضٍ لَهُدِّمَتْ صَوَامِعُ وَبِيَعٌ وَصَلَوَاتٌ وَمَسَاجِدُ يُذْكَرُ فِيهَا اسْمُ اللَّهِ كَثِيرًا ۗ وَلَيَنْصُرَنَّ اللَّهُ مَنْ يَنْصُرُهُ ۗ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَقَوِيٌّ عَزِيزٌ
41. الَّذِينَ إِنْ مَكَّنَّاهُمْ فِي الْأَرْضِ أَقَامُوا الصَّلَاةَ وَآتَوُا الزَّكَاةَ وَأَمَرُوا بِالْمَعْرُوفِ وَنَهَوْا عَنِ الْمُنْكَرِ ۗ وَلِلَّهِ عَاقِبَةُ الْأُمُورِ
42. وَإِنْ يُكَذِّبُوكَ فَقَدْ كَذَّبَتْ قَبْلَهُمْ قَوْمُ نُوحٍ وَعَادٌ وَثَمُودُ
43. وَقَوْمُ إِبْرَاهِيمَ وَقَوْمُ لُوطٍ
44. وَأَصْحَابُ مَدْيَنَ ۖ وَكُذِّبَ مُوسَىٰ فَأَمْلَيْتُ لِلْكَافِرِينَ ثُمَّ أَخَذْتُهُمْ ۖ فَكَيْفَ كَانَ نَكِيرِ
45. فَكَأَيِّنْ مِنْ قَرْيَةٍ أَهْلَكْنَاهَا وَهِيَ ظَالِمَةٌ فَهِيَ خَاوِيَةٌ عَلَىٰ عُرُوشِهَا وَبِئْرٍ مُعَطَّلَةٍ وَقَصْرٍ مَشِيدٍ
46. أَفَلَمْ يَسِيرُوا فِي الْأَرْضِ فَتَكُونَ لَهُمْ قُلُوبٌ يَعْقِلُونَ بِهَا أَوْ آذَانٌ يَسْمَعُونَ بِهَا ۖ فَإِنَّهَا لَا تَعْمَى الْأَبْصَارُ وَلَٰكِنْ تَعْمَى الْقُلُوبُ الَّتِي فِي الصُّدُورِ
47. وَيَسْتَعْجِلُونَكَ بِالْعَذَابِ وَلَنْ يُخْلِفَ اللَّهُ وَعْدَهُ ۚ وَإِنَّ يَوْمًا عِنْدَ رَبِّكَ كَأَلْفِ سَنَةٍ مِمَّا تَعُدُّونَ
48. وَكَأَيِّنْ مِنْ قَرْيَةٍ أَمْلَيْتُ لَهَا وَهِيَ ظَالِمَةٌ ثُمَّ أَخَذْتُهَا وَإِلَيَّ الْمَصِيرُ
49. قُلْ يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ إِنَّمَا أَنَا لَكُمْ نَذِيرٌ مُبِينٌ
50. فَالَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ لَهُمْ مَغْفِرَةٌ وَرِزْقٌ كَرِيمٌ
51. وَالَّذِينَ سَعَوْا فِي آيَاتِنَا مُعَاجِزِينَ أُولَٰئِكَ أَصْحَابُ الْجَحِيمِ
52. وَمَا أَرْسَلْنَا مِنْ قَبْلِكَ مِنْ رَسُولٍ وَلَا نَبِيٍّ إِلَّا إِذَا تَمَنَّىٰ أَلْقَى الشَّيْطَانُ فِي أُمْنِيَّتِهِ فَيَنْسَخُ اللَّهُ مَا يُلْقِي الشَّيْطَانُ ثُمَّ يُحْكِمُ اللَّهُ آيَاتِهِ ۗ وَاللَّهُ عَلِيمٌ حَكِيمٌ
53. لِيَجْعَلَ مَا يُلْقِي الشَّيْطَانُ فِتْنَةً لِلَّذِينَ فِي قُلُوبِهِمْ مَرَضٌ وَالْقَاسِيَةِ قُلُوبُهُمْ ۗ وَإِنَّ الظَّالِمِينَ لَفِي شِقَاقٍ بَعِيدٍ
54. وَلِيَعْلَمَ الَّذِينَ أُوتُوا الْعِلْمَ أَنَّهُ الْحَقُّ مِنْ رَبِّكَ فَيُؤْمِنُوا بِهِ فَتُخْبِتَ لَهُ قُلُوبُهُمْ ۗ وَإِنَّ اللَّهَ لَهَادِ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا إِلَىٰ صِرَاطٍ مُسْتَقِيمٍ
55. وَلَا يَزَالُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا فِي مِرْيَةٍ مِنْهُ حَتَّىٰ تَأْتِيَهُمُ السَّاعَةُ بَغْتَةً أَوْ يَأْتِيَهُمْ عَذَابُ يَوْمٍ عَقِيمٍ
56. الْمُلْكُ يَوْمَئِذٍ لِلَّهِ يَحْكُمُ بَيْنَهُمْ ۚ فَالَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ فِي جَنَّاتِ النَّعِيمِ
57. وَالَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا وَكَذَّبُوا بِآيَاتِنَا فَأُولَٰئِكَ لَهُمْ عَذَابٌ مُهِينٌ
58. وَالَّذِينَ هَاجَرُوا فِي سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ ثُمَّ قُتِلُوا أَوْ مَاتُوا لَيَرْزُقَنَّهُمُ اللَّهُ رِزْقًا حَسَنًا ۚ وَإِنَّ اللَّهَ لَهُوَ خَيْرُ الرَّازِقِينَ
59. لَيُدْخِلَنَّهُمْ مُدْخَلًا يَرْضَوْنَهُ ۗ وَإِنَّ اللَّهَ لَعَلِيمٌ حَلِيمٌ
60. ذَٰلِكَ وَمَنْ عَاقَبَ بِمِثْلِ مَا عُوقِبَ بِهِ ثُمَّ بُغِيَ عَلَيْهِ لَيَنْصُرَنَّهُ اللَّهُ ۗ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَعَفُوٌّ غَفُورٌ
61. ذَٰلِكَ بِأَنَّ اللَّهَ يُولِجُ اللَّيْلَ فِي النَّهَارِ وَيُولِجُ النَّهَارَ فِي اللَّيْلِ وَأَنَّ اللَّهَ سَمِيعٌ بَصِيرٌ
62. ذَٰلِكَ بِأَنَّ اللَّهَ هُوَ الْحَقُّ وَأَنَّ مَا يَدْعُونَ مِنْ دُونِهِ هُوَ الْبَاطِلُ وَأَنَّ اللَّهَ هُوَ الْعَلِيُّ الْكَبِيرُ
63. أَلَمْ تَرَ أَنَّ اللَّهَ أَنْزَلَ مِنَ السَّمَاءِ مَاءً فَتُصْبِحُ الْأَرْضُ مُخْضَرَّةً ۗ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَطِيفٌ خَبِيرٌ
64. لَهُ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ ۗ وَإِنَّ اللَّهَ لَهُوَ الْغَنِيُّ الْحَمِيدُ
65. أَلَمْ تَرَ أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُمْ مَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَالْفُلْكَ تَجْرِي فِي الْبَحْرِ بِأَمْرِهِ وَيُمْسِكُ السَّمَاءَ أَنْ تَقَعَ عَلَى الْأَرْضِ إِلَّا بِإِذْنِهِ ۗ إِنَّ اللَّهَ بِالنَّاسِ لَرَءُوفٌ رَحِيمٌ
66. وَهُوَ الَّذِي أَحْيَاكُمْ ثُمَّ يُمِيتُكُمْ ثُمَّ يُحْيِيكُمْ ۗ إِنَّ الْإِنْسَانَ لَكَفُورٌ
67. لِكُلِّ أُمَّةٍ جَعَلْنَا مَنْسَكًا هُمْ نَاسِكُوهُ ۖ فَلَا يُنَازِعُنَّكَ فِي الْأَمْرِ ۚ وَادْعُ إِلَىٰ رَبِّكَ ۖ إِنَّكَ لَعَلَىٰ هُدًى مُسْتَقِيمٍ
68. وَإِنْ جَادَلُوكَ فَقُلِ اللَّهُ أَعْلَمُ بِمَا تَعْمَلُونَ
69. اللَّهُ يَحْكُمُ بَيْنَكُمْ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ فِيمَا كُنْتُمْ فِيهِ تَخْتَلِفُونَ
70. أَلَمْ تَعْلَمْ أَنَّ اللَّهَ يَعْلَمُ مَا فِي السَّمَاءِ وَالْأَرْضِ ۗ إِنَّ ذَٰلِكَ فِي كِتَابٍ ۚ إِنَّ ذَٰلِكَ عَلَى اللَّهِ يَسِيرٌ
71. وَيَعْبُدُونَ مِنْ دُونِ اللَّهِ مَا لَمْ يُنَزِّلْ بِهِ سُلْطَانًا وَمَا لَيْسَ لَهُمْ بِهِ عِلْمٌ ۗ وَمَا لِلظَّالِمِينَ مِنْ نَصِيرٍ
72. وَإِذَا تُتْلَىٰ عَلَيْهِمْ آيَاتُنَا بَيِّنَاتٍ تَعْرِفُ فِي وُجُوهِ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا الْمُنْكَرَ ۖ يَكَادُونَ يَسْطُونَ بِالَّذِينَ يَتْلُونَ عَلَيْهِمْ آيَاتِنَا ۗ قُلْ أَفَأُنَبِّئُكُمْ بِشَرٍّ مِنْ ذَٰلِكُمُ ۗ النَّارُ وَعَدَهَا اللَّهُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا ۖ وَبِئْسَ الْمَصِيرُ
73. يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ ضُرِبَ مَثَلٌ فَاسْتَمِعُوا لَهُ ۚ إِنَّ الَّذِينَ تَدْعُونَ مِنْ دُونِ اللَّهِ لَنْ يَخْلُقُوا ذُبَابًا وَلَوِ اجْتَمَعُوا لَهُ ۖ وَإِنْ يَسْلُبْهُمُ الذُّبَابُ شَيْئًا لَا يَسْتَنْقِذُوهُ مِنْهُ ۚ ضَعُفَ الطَّالِبُ وَالْمَطْلُوبُ
74. مَا قَدَرُوا اللَّهَ حَقَّ قَدْرِهِ ۗ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَقَوِيٌّ عَزِيزٌ
75. اللَّهُ يَصْطَفِي مِنَ الْمَلَائِكَةِ رُسُلًا وَمِنَ النَّاسِ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ سَمِيعٌ بَصِيرٌ
76. يَعْلَمُ مَا بَيْنَ أَيْدِيهِمْ وَمَا خَلْفَهُمْ ۗ وَإِلَى اللَّهِ تُرْجَعُ الْأُمُورُ
77. يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا ارْكَعُوا وَاسْجُدُوا وَاعْبُدُوا رَبَّكُمْ وَافْعَلُوا الْخَيْرَ لَعَلَّكُمْ تُفْلِحُونَ ۩
78. وَجَاهِدُوا فِي اللَّهِ حَقَّ جِهَادِهِ ۚ هُوَ اجْتَبَاكُمْ وَمَا جَعَلَ عَلَيْكُمْ فِي الدِّينِ مِنْ حَرَجٍ ۚ مِلَّةَ أَبِيكُمْ إِبْرَاهِيمَ ۚ هُوَ سَمَّاكُمُ الْمُسْلِمِينَ مِنْ قَبْلُ وَفِي هَٰذَا لِيَكُونَ الرَّسُولُ شَهِيدًا عَلَيْكُمْ وَتَكُونُوا شُهَدَاءَ عَلَى النَّاسِ ۚ فَأَقِيمُوا الصَّلَاةَ وَآتُوا الزَّكَاةَ وَاعْتَصِمُوا بِاللَّهِ هُوَ مَوْلَاكُمْ ۖ فَنِعْمَ الْمَوْلَىٰ وَنِعْمَ النَّصِيرُ
Surah hajj summary
Al hajj surah is the only surah named after one of the pillars of Islam. Where Allah commissioned His Prophet Ibrahim after he finished building the Kaaba, to invite people to Hajj.
Some of The verses of surah al-hajj were revealed to the Messenger in Mecca and others were revealed after his migration to Medina.
Al-hajj talks about the Day of Resurrection, and this is what the pilgrims feel during the rituals of Hajj.
Performing the rites of Hajj involves hardship, fatigue, and travel. It is practical training for Muslims in jihad and enduring harsh conditions as an observance of Allah.
There are two sajda in surah e hajj, and the second sajda is the last sajda revealed to the Messenger of Allah. In prostration is worship and submission to the greatness of the Creator.
Al hajj makes clear to us the justice of Allah in ruling between His servants, so that the righteous believer will have his place in Paradise, and the unbelieving infidel will have the torment of the Fire.
Every human being must do good and prepare himself for this day to stand before Allah as family relationships break down and the mother flees from her child.
Our religion is the religion of Islam, pride, and strength, and Allah has authorized fighting and confronting the infidels out of respect for His shariaa.
No matter how much injustice and corruption increase, the victory, in the end, is for the good so that the Muslim knows that whatever injustice has increased must end.