What The Main Theme Of Surah Ar ra d? Surah raad (in Arabic: سورة الرعد), or the Thunder, is one of the Surahs of the Quran that concerned itself with the message of the prophets and the denial of the claims of the unbelievers, clarifying the Islamic faith and the foundations of true worship, and telling the messengers to be patient in achieving their goals, and that victory is near from them.
The aim of surah ar ra’d
is the strength of truth and the weakness of falsehood. Ar-Ra’d is concerned with the oneness of Allah, his message, the Day of Resurrection, and punishment.
The main theme of surah al ra’d is that:
Allah’s message is the truth, and it is wrong for people to reject it, the arguments in the entire Ar-Ra’d revolve around this topic, and the main components of the message are monotheism (Allah is one), the prophetic message (peace be upon him) and the resurrection, are repeated over and over again.
Surah al ra’d showed that the approach to calling to Allah combines the hadith about the Book of Allah, which is the Noble Qur’an. The book of the open universe, With its verses and evidence bearing witness to the power, unity, and greatness of Allah, in addition to the record of human history and what it contains stories, lessons, ability, and great planning, people are called to believe in these facts for their own benefit. If they don’t do so, they are warned against incurring ruin.
Surah ar ra d not only presents logic to satisfy the mind but also appeals to the heart to accept faith. Ar-Ra’d makes logical arguments in support of the true message and against people’s misconceptions.
Surah al ra d makes frequent use of sympathetic advice to win the hearts of infidels by warning them of the consequences of unbelief and the good outcomes and rewards of true faith.
A statement that those who don’t respond to the truth that the Prophet brought are blind, deaf, and dumb with the testimony of Allah in the darkness and do corruption on earth, don’t reason and don’t reflect on His verses and the clear evidence of the universe on Allah, and that those who responded to the Messenger and what he brought of the truth, they are the people of reason and insight, These are the ones whose hearts find comfort in the remembrance of Allah because they are in harmony with common sense.
Surah ra’d also answer the objections and doubts of the infidels that seemed to be an obstacle to accepting the Prophetic message, in addition to the testimony of the believers among the People of the Book of the truthfulness of the prophethood of the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) through the signs mentioned in their books about him, and it also provides solace, hope, and courage to the believers who have gone through a long and difficult ordeal.
Why was surah ra d revealed?
Surah ra d was revealed when Muhammad sent a man from among the masters of the Arabs to invite him to Islam. The man refused to come to the Messenger of Allah and was arrogant toward him. So the Messenger sent him to come again, but he was determined to refuse him.
He sent for him to come for the third time, and when he resolved to his opinion, Allah sent a cloud, and thunder descended on his head.
It is said that one of the reasons for the revelation of Ar-Ra’d Was the Treaty of Hudaybiyah when Suhail bin Omar refused to start the basmalah at the beginning of the text of the peace.
He justified that by saying that only the merciful one knows the owner of yamama, and he meant Musaylimah the liar, And he said, “I write Besmek allahom, and it is what the people of Jahiliyyah used to write.”
It was said that surah ra d was revealed to the infidels of Kreish when the Messenger ordered them to prostrate to Al Rahman.
Then Allah revealed that verse in response to them:
” كَذَلِكَ أَرْسَلْنَاكَ فِي أُمَّةٍ قَدْ خَلَتْ مِن قَبْلِهَا أُمَمٌ لِّتَتْلُوَ عَلَيْهِمُ الَّذِيَ أَوْحَيْنَا إِلَيْكَ وَهُمْ يَكْفُرُونَ بِالرَّحْمَنِ قُلْ هُوَ رَبِّي لا إِلَهَ إِلاَّ هُوَ عَلَيْهِ تَوَكَّلْتُ وَإِلَيْهِ مَتَابِ”
It is said that surah al ra d was revealed when a group of Quraysh came to the Messenger, asking him for evidence to prove that he was a messenger from Allah, and ask Allah to revive their dead, drive away mountains from them, turn rocks into gold, and burst rivers, The two verses were revealed:
“وما منعنا أن نرسل بالآيات إلا أن كذب بها الأولون” “ولو أن قرآنًا سُيرت به الجبال”
What is surah ra d about?
surah ar ra’d talked about many topics such as:
- The verses of surah ra d spoke about the truthfulness of the Messenger and the resurrection on the Day of Resurrection.
- Denying the infidels about what they said about the Messenger and Allah, and threatening them with the torment they will face on the Day of Resurrection as a result of their actions.
- Proving the divinity and oneness of Allah in this world and that he is the one who deserves to be alone in worship and glorification.
- Present all the evidence and proofs of the sanctity of Allah and the greatness of his creation and his ability alone.
- Reminding that the world is not the goal, but rather a finished life, and the threat of the punishment of the Hereafter.
- Condolences to the Messenger and urged him to be patient, and that reaching the goal takes time.
- Finally, surah ar ra d talks about the good outcome of those who worship and fear Allah, and the bad outcome of the lying infidels.
- Meditation on the appearance of thunder expresses two contradictory content, The clouds, just as they carry water that indicates goodness, they also carry thunder, which indicates destruction and terror.
surah raad read online
Where was surah ra d revealed?
Surah ra d was revealed in Medina, In the period following the Treaty of Hudaybiyah, It is said that it was a Meccan, where it discussed its topics related to the polytheists.
When was surah ra d revealed?
Surah ra’d was revealed during the last period of the Prophet’s mission at Makkah. It was at the same time that Surat Yunus, Al-A’raf, and Hood were revealed.
Why the surah was named Ar-Ra’d?
Surah al ra d was called by Ar-Ra’d from the time of the Prophet, and it was only known by this name, and this is because the phenomenon of thunder was mentioned during its verses, where Allah says: “ويسبح الرعد بحمده”
Surah ar ra’d benefits:
Surah ra’d inspire the life of a Muslim through:
- That the Muslim knows that his actions and words are under the control of Allah and that he puts Allah before his eyes and fears him.
- One of the manifestations of a Muslim’s faith is a sense of the greatness and oneness of Allah in all of his creation.
- Everything that Allah gives to the Muslim has the wisdom of Allah knows best, He knows what’s inside the uterus, whether it’s male or female.
- All human beings, with their huge number, do not change their gratitude or not in the greatness of Allah.
- Whatever is in the heavens and the earth, all glorify Allah.
- To be well aware that getting out of the crowds of the world and affliction to the spirituality of closeness to Allah is what gives him peace of mind and reassurance.
- He should not rush as a result of fatigue and effort, and he should be patient and not despair.
- The Muslim must cultivate within him the spirit of the fear of Allah’s punishment and the hope of His mercy.
- Whoever recites surah ra d, thunder will never strike him, and he will enter Paradise without being punished.
- It was mentioned that it is desirable to read surah ra’d next to the dead at the beginning of the throes of death, as this relieves him.
Is surah al ra d makki or madani?
There are two opinions about this:
Surah ar ra’d is a Meccan surah, Where Al-Hasan, Ataa, and Qatadah say that surah ar ra d is Meccan except for two verses in it, from the beginning of the verse:
” ولا يزال الذين كفروا تصيبهم بما صنعوا قارعة”, to the end of the verse:” ويقول الذين كفروا لست مرسلًا”
Surah al ra’d is Median, As Al-Khurasani and Jaber bin, Zaid said that surah al ra’d is median except two verses were revealed in Mecca, beginning of the verse:ولو ان
قرآنًا سيرت به الجبال، أو قطعت به الأرض”, to the end of the verse. Some of them said the civil verses are: “هو الذي يريكم البرق” to “له دعوة الحق”.
The most likely opinion of the scholars is that surah ar ra d has a Meccan character, Whether in style, theme, or intent and it was revealed after the death of Abu Talib and the wife of the Prophet, where the Prophet faced the constant harm and bullying of the polytheists.
In which para is surah ar ra d?
Surah ra’d is the 13 th para (Juz) of the Holy Quran, and it consists of 43 verses.
Surah ra d is Surah No. 13 in the order of the Qur’an according to the Ottoman order of the Qur’an, preceded by Surat Yusuf, followed by Surat Ibrahim.
How to memorize surah ar ra d?
Allah and His Messenger have urged us to memorize the Holy Quran you can easily memorize surah ra’d as follows:
Surah ra’d is one of the middle surahs, it’s 43 verses, and you can memorize it using the mental map of Ar-Ra’d.
Surah ra d is 43 verses about the strength of truth and the weakness of falsehood.
From (1:4) about the truth of the Qur’an and evidence of Allah’s power.
From(5:7) the polytheists denied the resurrection.
From(8:16) about encompassing the knowledge and power of Allah.
Verse 17 is an example of right and wrong and their people.
From (18:25) about the fate and attributes of the believers and unbelievers and their punishment.
From (26:28) about Prosperity and gifts from Allah.
From (29:30) about the end of the believers, the mission of the Messenger and the Qur’an.
From(31:34) about the response to the infidels and their fate.
From(35:37) about the description of Paradise, the consequence of the righteous and the unbelievers, and the warning of the Messenger.
From (38:39) about facts of the Messenger and proof of abrogation in the verses.
From(40:43) about installing Fouad the Messenger.
Do you want your kids to learn more about Online Quran Classes? Sign up for Rahman School’s ( online Quran school ) Online Quran Classes program and watch them dive deeper into the Quran science and learn the Holy Book of Allah.
Rahman School’s Arabic classes, Quran classes, Islamic studies class, Quran tajweed class, ijazah Quran and let your children learn the accurate Quran recitation and word pronunciation even if Arabic is not their first language.
online Quran classes for kids learning can be challenging if you’re seeking it for your kids. Rahman School offers you a wide variety of topics to teach your children online.
Whether it’s Quran online, Arabic online, Tajweed, Ijazah, tajwid al Quran, and Islamic Studies. Rahman School has your back with professional Quran tutors who are willing to go further with your kids’ education. With an attractive interface and well-structured lessons,
Rahman School gives you and your children the chance to learn with al Rahman school who are going to be your kids’ new friends, accompanying them in their learning process and encouraging them to learn more.
Hadith on surah ar ra’d
Some weak hadiths have no basis on the merits of surah ar ra’d as:
Ubay bin Kaab narrated that the Prophet said:” Whoever recites surah ar ‘d be given ten good deeds from the reward through The weight of every past cloud, every cloud will be, And degrees in the Gardens of Eden, and his children and family will be Muslims on the Day of Resurrection.
It was mentioned on the authority of Jaafar al-Sadiq, who said:” Whoever reads surah al ra’d have never been touched by lightning, and he entered heaven without reckoning.
Narrated on the authority of Ali, he said on the authority of the Prophet:” Whoever recites surah al ra d, 80 good deeds are written for him for every drop of rain in that year, and 84 degrees, And he has a reward for everyone he recites, like the reward of someone who dies while seeking knowledge”
It is said that if surah ar ra’d was written on a piece of paper after the Tahajjud prayer and was hung on the unjust door, his death would approach.
surah ar ra d in english
In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
- A.L.M.R. These are the signs (or verses) of the Book: that which hath been revealed unto thee from thy Lord is the Truth; but most men believe not.
- Allah is He Who raised the heavens without any pillars that ye can see; is firmly established on the throne (of authority); He has subjected the sun and the moon (to his Law)! Each one runs (its course) for a term appointed. He doth regulate all affairs, explaining the signs in detail, that ye may believe with certainty in the meeting with your Lord.
- And it is He who spread out the earth, and set thereon mountains standing firm and (flowing) rivers: and fruit of every kind He made in pairs, two and two: He draweth the night as a veil oer the Day. Behold, verily in these things there are signs for those who consider!
- And in the earth are tracts (diverse though) neighbouring, and gardens of vines and fields sown with corn, and palm trees – growing out of single roots or otherwise: watered with the same water, yet some of them We make more excellent than others to eat. Behold, verily in these things there are signs for those who understand!
- If thou dost marvel (at their want of faith), strange is their saying: “When we are (actually) dust, shall we indeed then be in a creation renewed?” They are those who deny their Lord! They are those round whose necks will be yokes (of servitude): they will be Companions of the Fire, to dwell therein (for aye)!
- They ask thee to hasten on the evil in preference to the good: Yet have come to pass, before them, (many) exemplary punishments! But verily thy Lord is full of forgiveness for mankind for their wrong-doing, and verily thy Lord is (also) strict in punishment.
- And the Unbelievers say: “Why is not a sign sent down to him from his Lord?” But thou art truly a warner, and to every people a guide.
- Allah doth know what every female (womb) doth bear, by how much the wombs fall short (of their time or number) or do exceed. Every single thing is before His sight, in (due) proportion.
- He knoweth the unseen and that which is open: He is the Great, the Most High.
- It is the same (to Him) whether any of you conceal his speech or declare it openly; whether he lie hid by night or walk forth freely by day.
- For each (such person) there are (angels) in succession, before and behind him: They guard him by command of Allah. Allah does not change a peoples lot unless they change what is in their hearts. But when (once) Allah willeth a peoples punishment, there can be no turning it back, nor will they find, besides Him, any to protect.
- It is He Who doth show you the lightning, by way both of fear and of hope: It is He Who doth raise up the clouds, heavy with (fertilising) rain!
- Nay, thunder repeateth His praises, and so do the angels, with awe: He flingeth the loud-voiced thunder-bolts, and therewith He striketh whomsoever He will..yet these (are the men) who (dare to) dispute about Allah, with the strength of His power (supreme)!
- For Him (alone) is prayer in Truth: any others that they call upon besides Him hear them no more than if they were to stretch forth their hands for water to reach their mouths but it reaches them not: for the prayer of those without Faith is nothing but (futile) wandering (in the mind).
- Whatever beings there are in the heavens and the earth do prostrate themselves to Allah (Acknowledging subjection),- with good-will or in spite of themselves: so do their shadows in the morning and evenings.
- Say: “Who is the Lord and Sustainer of the heavens and the earth?” Say: “(It is) Allah.” Say: “Do ye then take (for worship) protectors other than Him, such as have no power either for good or for harm to themselves?” Say: “Are the blind equal with those who see? Or the depths of darkness equal with light?” Or do they assign to Allah partners who have created (anything) as He has created, so that the creation seemed to them similar? Say: “Allah is the Creator of all things: He is the One, the Supreme and Irresistible.”
- He sends down water from the skies, and the channels flow, each according to its measure: But the torrent bears away to foam that mounts up to the surface. Even so, from that (ore) which they heat in the fire, to make ornaments or utensils therewith, there is a scum likewise. Thus doth Allah (by parables) show forth Truth and Vanity. For the scum disappears like forth cast out; while that which is for the good of mankind remains on the earth. Thus doth Allah set forth parables.
- For those who respond to their Lord, are (all) good things. But those who respond not to Him,- Even if they had all that is in the heavens and on earth, and as much more, (in vain) would they offer it for ransom. For them will the reckoning be terrible: their abode will be Hell,- what a bed of misery!
- Is then one who doth know that that which hath been revealed unto thee from thy Lord is the Truth, like one who is blind? It is those who are endued with understanding that receive admonition;-
- Those who fulfil the covenant of Allah and fail not in their plighted word;
- Those who join together those things which Allah hath commanded to be joined, hold their Lord in awe, and fear the terrible reckoning;
- Those who patiently persevere, seeking the countenance of their Lord; Establish regular prayers; spend, out of (the gifts) We have bestowed for their sustenance, secretly and openly; and turn off Evil with good: for such there is the final attainment of the (eternal) home,-
- Gardens of perpetual bliss: they shall enter there, as well as the righteous among their fathers, their spouses, and their offspring: and angels shall enter unto them from every gate (with the salutation):
- “Peace unto you for that ye persevered in patience! Now how excellent is the final home!”
- But those who break the Covenant of Allah, after having plighted their word thereto, and cut asunder those things which Allah has commanded to be joined, and work mischief in the land;- on them is the curse; for them is the terrible home!
- Allah doth enlarge, or grant by (strict) measure, the sustenance (which He giveth) to whom He pleaseth. (The worldly) rejoice in the life of this world: But the life of this world is but little comfort in the Hereafter.
- The Unbelievers say: “Why is not a sign sent down to him from his Lord?” Say: “Truly Allah leaveth, to stray, whom He will; But He guideth to Himself those who turn to Him in penitence,-
- “Those who believe, and whose hearts find satisfaction in the remembrance of Allah: for without doubt in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find satisfaction.
- “For those who believe and work righteousness, is (every) blessedness, and a beautiful place of (final) return.”
- Thus have we sent thee amongst a People before whom (long since) have (other) Peoples (gone and) passed away; in order that thou mightest rehearse unto them what We send down unto thee by inspiration; yet do they reject (Him), the Most Gracious! Say: “He is my Lord! There is no god but He! On Him is my trust, and to Him do I turn!”
- If there were a Quran with which mountains were moved or the earth were cloven asunder, or the dead were made to speak, (this would be the one!) But, truly, the command is with Allah in all things! Do not the Believers know, that, had Allah (so) willed, He could have guided all mankind (to the right)? But the Unbelievers,- never will disaster cease to seize them for their (ill) deeds, or to settle close to their homes, until the promise of Allah come to pass, for, verily, Allah will not fail in His promise.
- Mocked were (many) messengers before thee: but I granted respite to the unbelievers, and finally I punished them: Then how (terrible) was My requital!
- Is then He who standeth over every soul (and knoweth) all that it doth, (like any others)? And yet they ascribe partners to Allah. Say: “But name them! is it that ye will inform Him of something he knoweth not on earth, or is it (just) a show of words?” Nay! to those who believe not, their pretence seems pleasing, but they are kept back (thereby) from the path. And those whom Allah leaves to stray, no one can guide.
- For them is a penalty in the life of this world, but harder, truly, is the penalty of the Hereafter: and defender have they none against Allah.
- The parable of the Garden which the righteous are promised!- beneath it flow rivers: perpetual is the enjoyment thereof and the shade therein: such is the end of the Righteous; and the end of Unbelievers in the Fire.
- Those to whom We have given the Book rejoice at what hath been revealed unto thee: but there are among the clans those who reject a part thereof. Say: “I am commanded to worship Allah, and not to join partners with Him. Unto Him do I call, and unto Him is my return.”
- Thus have We revealed it to be a judgment of authority in Arabic. Wert thou to follow their (vain) desires after the knowledge which hath reached thee, then wouldst thou find neither protector nor defender against Allah.
- We did send messengers before thee, and appointed for them wives and children: and it was never the part of a messenger to bring a sign except as Allah permitted (or commanded). For each period is a Book (revealed).
- Allah doth blot out or confirm what He pleaseth: with Him is the Mother of the Book.
- Whether We shall show thee (within thy lifetime) part of what we promised them or take to ourselves thy soul (before it is all accomplished),- thy duty is to make (the Message) reach them: it is our part to call them to account.
- See they not that We gradually reduce the land (in their control) from its outlying borders? (Where) Allah commands, that there is none to put back His Command: and He is swift in calling to account.
- Those before them did (also) devise plots; but in all things the master-planning is Allah, He knoweth the doings of every soul: and soon will the Unbelievers know who gets home in the end.
- The Unbelievers say: “No messenger art thou.” Say: “Enough for a witness between me and you is Allah and such as have knowledge of the Book.”
surah ar ra d in roman english
Bismillaahir Rahmaanir Raheem
- Alif-Laaam-Meeem-Raa; tilka Aayaatul Kitaab; wallazee unzila ilaika mir Rabbikal haqqu wa laakinna aksaran naasi laa yu’minoon
- Allaahul lazee raf’as samaawaati bighairi ‘amadin tarawnahaa summas tawaa ‘alal ‘Arshi wa sakhkharash shamsa walqamara kulluny yajree li ajalim musammaa; yudabbirul amra yufassilil Aayaati la’allakum biliqaaa’i Rabbikum tooqinoon
- Wa Huwal lazee maddal arda wa ja’ala feehaa rawaasiya wa anhaaraa; wa min kullis samaraati ja’ala feehaa zawjainis yaini Yughshil lailan nahaar; inna fee zaalika la aayaatil liqawminy yatafakkaroon
- Wa fil ardi qita’um muta jaawiraatunw wa jannaatum min a’naabinw wa zar’unw wa nakheelun sinwaanunw wa ghairu sinwaaniny yusqaa bimaaa’inw waahid; wa nufaddilu ba’dahaa ‘alaa ba’din fil-ukul; inna fee zaalika la aayaatil liqawminy ya’qiloon
- Wa in ta’jab fa’ajabun qawluhum ‘a-izaa kunna turaaban ‘a-inna lafee khalqin jadeed; ulaaa ‘ikal lazeena kafaroo bi Rabbihim wa ulaaa’ikal aghlaalu feee a’naaqihim wa ulaaa’ika Ashaabun Naari hum feehaa khaalidoon
- Wa yasta’jiloonaka bis saiyi’ati qablal hasanati wa qad khalat min qablihimul masulaat; wa inna Rabbaka lazoo maghfiratil linnaasi ‘alaa zulmihim wa inna Rabbaka lashadeedul ‘iqaab
- Wa yaqoolul lazeena kafaroo law laaa unzila ‘alaihi Aayatum mir Rabbih; innamaaa anta munzirunw wa likulli qawmin haad (section 1)
- Allaahu ya’lamu maa tahmilu kullu unsaa wa maa tagheedul arhaamu wa maa tazdaad, wa kullu shai’in ‘indahoo bimiqdaar
- ‘Aalimul Ghaibi wash shahaadatil Kaabeerul Muta’aal
- Sawaaa’um minkum man asarral qawla wa man jahara bihee wa man huwa mustakhfim billaili wa saaribum binnahaar
- Lahoo mu’aqqibaatum mim baini yadaihi wa min khalfihee yahfazoonahoo min amril laah; innal laaha laa yughaiyiru maa biqawmin hattaa yughaiyiroo maa bianfusihim; wa izaaa araadal laahu biqawmin sooo’an falaa maradda lah; wa maa lahum min dooniheeminw waal
- Huwal lazee yureekumul barqa khawfanw wa tama’anw wa yunshi’us sahaabas siqaal
- Wa yusabbihur ra’du bihamdihee walmalaaa’ikatu min kheefatihee wa yursilus sawaa’iqa fa yuseebu bihaa mai yashaaa’u wa hum yujaadiloona fil laahi wa Huwa shadeedul mihaal
- Lahoo da’watul haqq; wallazeena yad’oona min doonihee laa yastajeeboona lahum bishai’in illaa kabaasiti kaffaihi ilal maaa’i liyablugha faahu wa maa huwa bibaalighih; wa maa du’aaa’ul kaafireena illaa fee dalaal
- Wa lillaahi yasjudu man fis samaawaati wal ardi taw ‘anw wa karhanw wa zilaaluhum bilghuduwwi wal aasaal (make sajda)
- Qul mar Rabbus samaawaati wal ard; qulillaah; qul afattakhaztum min dooniheee awliyaaa’a laa yamlikoona li anfusihim naf’anw wa laa darraa; qul hal yastawil a’maa wal baseeru am hal tastawiz zulumaatu wannoor; am ja’aloo lillaahi shurakaaa’a khalaqoo kakhalqihee fatashaa bahal khalqu ‘alaihim; qulil laahu Khaaliqu kulli shai’inw wa Huwal Waahidul Qahhar
- Anzala minas samaaa’i maaa’an fasaalat awdiyatum biqadarihaa fahtamalas sailu zabadar raabiyaa; wa mimmmaa yooqidoona ‘alaihi fin naarib tighaaa’a bilyatin aw mataa’in zabadum misluh; kazaalika yadribul laahul haqqa wal baatil; fa ammaz zabadu fa yazhabu jufaaa’aa; wa ammaa maa yanfa’un naasa fa yamkusu fil ard; kazaalika yadribul laahul amsaal
- Lillazeenas tajaaboo lirabbihimul husnaa; wallazeena lam yastajeeboo lahoo law anna lahum maa fil ardi jamee’anw wa mislahoo ma’ahoo laftadaw bih; ulaaa’ika lahum sooo’ul hisaab; wa ma’waahum Jahannamu wa bi’sal mihaad (section 2)
- Afamai ya’lamu annamaaa unzila ilaika mir Rabbikal haqqu kaman huwa a’maa; innamaa yatazakkaru ulul albaab
- Allazeena yoofoona bi’ahdil laahi wa laa yanqu doonal meesaaq
- Wallazeena yasiloona maaa amaral laahu bihee ai yoosala wa yakhshawna Rabbahum wa yakhaafoona sooo’al hisaab
- Wallazeena sabarub tighaaa’a Wajhi Rabbihim wa aqaamus Salaata wa anfaqoo mimmaa razaqnaahum sirranw wa ‘alaaniyatanw wa yadra’oona bilhasanatis saiyi’ata ulaaa’ika lahum ‘uqbad daar
- Jannaatu ‘adiny yadkhu loonahaa wa man salaha min aabaaa’ihim wa azwaajihim wa zurriyyaatihim walmalaaa’i katu yadkhuloona ‘alaihim min kulli baab
- Salaamun ‘alaikum bimaa sabartum; fani’ma ‘uqbad daar
- Wallazeena yanqudoona ‘Ahdal laahi mim ba’di meesaaqihee wa yaqta’oona maaa amaral laahu biheee ai yoosala wa yufsidoona fil ardi ulaaa’ika lahumul la’natu wa lahum sooo’ud daar
- Allaahu yabsutur rizqa limai yashaaa’u wa yaqdir; wa farihoo bilhayaatid dunyaa wa mal hayaatud dunya fil Aakhirati illaa mataa’ (section 3)
- Wa yaqoolul lazeena kafaroo law laaa unzila ‘alaihi Aayatum mir Rabbih; qul innal laaha yudillu mai yashaa’u wa yahdeee ilaihi man anaab
- Allazeena aamanoo wa tatma’innu quloobuhum bizikril laah; alaa bizikril laahi tatma’innul quloob
- Allazeena aamanoo wa a’amilus saalihaati toobaa lahum wa husnu ma aab
- Kazaalika arsalnaaka feee ummatin qad khalat min qablihaaa umamul litatluwa ‘alaihimul lazeee awhainaaa ilaika wa hum yakfuroona bir Rahmaaan; qul Huwa Rabbee laaa ilaaha illaa Huwa ‘alaihi tawakkaltu wa ilaihi mataab
- Wa law anna Quraanan suyyirat bihil jibaalu aw qutti’at bihil ardu aw kullima bihil mawtaa; bal lillaahil amru jamee’aa; afalam yai’asil lazeena aamanooo al law yashaaa ‘ullaahu lahadan naasa jamee’aa; wa laa yazaalul lazeena kafaroo tuseebuhum bimaa sana’oo qaari’atun aw tahullu qareebam min daarihim hatta ya’tiya wa’dul laah; innal laaha laa yukhliful mee’aad (section 4)
- Wa laqadis tuhzi’a bi Rusulim min qablika fa amlaitu lillazeena kafaroo summa akhaztuhum fakaifa kaana ‘iqaab
- Afaman Huwa qaaa’imun ‘alaa kulli nafsim bimaa kasabat; wa ja’aloo lillaahi shurakaaa’a qul samoohum; am tunabbi’oona hoo bimaa laa ya’lamu fil ardi; am bizaahirim minal qawl; bal zuyyina lillazeena kafaroo makruhum wa suddoo ‘anis sabeel; wa mai yudlilil laahu famaa lahoo min haad;
- Lahum ‘azaabun fil hayaatid dunyaa wa la’azaabul Aakhirati ashaq, wa maa lahum minal laahi min-waaq
- Masalul Jannatil latee wu’idal muttaqoona tajree min tahtihal anhaaru ukuluhaa daaa’imunw wa zilluhaa; tilka uqbal lazeenat taqaw wa ‘uqbal kafireenan Naar
- Wallazeena aatainaa humul Kitaaba yafrahoona bimaa unzila ilaika wa minal Ahzaabi mai yunkiru ba’dah; qul innamaa umirtu an a’budal laaha wa laaa ushrika bih; ilaihi ad’oo wa ilaihi maab
- Wa kazaalika anzalnaahu hukman ‘Arabiyyaa; wa la’init taba’ta ahwaaa ‘ahum ba’da maa jaaa’aka minal ‘ilmi maa laka minal laahi minw waliyinw wa laa waaq (section 5)
- Wa laqad arsalnaa Rusulam min qablika wa ja’alnaa lahum azwaajanw wa zurriyyah; wa maa kaana lirasoolin ai ya’tiya bi aayatin illaa bi iznil laah; likulli ajalin kitaab
- Yamhul laahu maa yashaaa’u wa yusbitu wa ‘indahooo ummul Kitaab
- Wa im maa nurriyannaka ba’dal lazee na’iduhum aw nata waffayannaka fa innamaa ‘alaikal balaaghu wa ‘alainal hisaab
- Awalam yaraw annaa na’til arda nanqusuhaa min atraafihaa; wallaahu yahkumu laa mu’aqqiba lihukmih; wa Huwa saree’ul hisaab
- Wa qad makaral lazeena min qablihim falillaahil makru jamee’aa; ya’lamu maa taksibu kullu nafs; wa sa ya’lamul kuffaaru liman ‘uqbad daar
- Wa yaqoolul lazeena kafaroo lasta mursalaa; qul kafaa billaahi shaheedam bainee wa bainakum wa man ‘indahoo ‘ilmul Kitaab (section 6)
surah ar ra d in arabic
بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ
1. المر ۚ تِلْكَ آيَاتُ الْكِتَابِ ۗ وَالَّذِي أُنْزِلَ إِلَيْكَ مِنْ رَبِّكَ الْحَقُّ وَلَٰكِنَّ أَكْثَرَ النَّاسِ لَا يُؤْمِنُونَ
2. اللَّهُ الَّذِي رَفَعَ السَّمَاوَاتِ بِغَيْرِ عَمَدٍ تَرَوْنَهَا ۖ ثُمَّ اسْتَوَىٰ عَلَى الْعَرْشِ ۖ وَسَخَّرَ الشَّمْسَ وَالْقَمَرَ ۖ كُلٌّ يَجْرِي لِأَجَلٍ مُسَمًّى ۚ يُدَبِّرُ الْأَمْرَ يُفَصِّلُ الْآيَاتِ لَعَلَّكُمْ بِلِقَاءِ رَبِّكُمْ تُوقِنُونَ
3. وَهُوَ الَّذِي مَدَّ الْأَرْضَ وَجَعَلَ فِيهَا رَوَاسِيَ وَأَنْهَارًا ۖ وَمِنْ كُلِّ الثَّمَرَاتِ جَعَلَ فِيهَا زَوْجَيْنِ اثْنَيْنِ ۖ يُغْشِي اللَّيْلَ النَّهَارَ ۚ إِنَّ فِي ذَٰلِكَ لَآيَاتٍ لِقَوْمٍ يَتَفَكَّرُونَ
4. وَفِي الْأَرْضِ قِطَعٌ مُتَجَاوِرَاتٌ وَجَنَّاتٌ مِنْ أَعْنَابٍ وَزَرْعٌ وَنَخِيلٌ صِنْوَانٌ وَغَيْرُ صِنْوَانٍ يُسْقَىٰ بِمَاءٍ وَاحِدٍ وَنُفَضِّلُ بَعْضَهَا عَلَىٰ بَعْضٍ فِي الْأُكُلِ ۚ إِنَّ فِي ذَٰلِكَ لَآيَاتٍ لِقَوْمٍ يَعْقِلُونَ
5. وَإِنْ تَعْجَبْ فَعَجَبٌ قَوْلُهُمْ أَإِذَا كُنَّا تُرَابًا أَإِنَّا لَفِي خَلْقٍ جَدِيدٍ ۗ أُولَٰئِكَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا بِرَبِّهِمْ ۖ وَأُولَٰئِكَ الْأَغْلَالُ فِي أَعْنَاقِهِمْ ۖ وَأُولَٰئِكَ أَصْحَابُ النَّارِ ۖ هُمْ فِيهَا خَالِدُونَ
6. وَيَسْتَعْجِلُونَكَ بِالسَّيِّئَةِ قَبْلَ الْحَسَنَةِ وَقَدْ خَلَتْ مِنْ قَبْلِهِمُ الْمَثُلَاتُ ۗ وَإِنَّ رَبَّكَ لَذُو مَغْفِرَةٍ لِلنَّاسِ عَلَىٰ ظُلْمِهِمْ ۖ وَإِنَّ رَبَّكَ لَشَدِيدُ الْعِقَابِ
7. وَيَقُولُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا لَوْلَا أُنْزِلَ عَلَيْهِ آيَةٌ مِنْ رَبِّهِ ۗ إِنَّمَا أَنْتَ مُنْذِرٌ ۖ وَلِكُلِّ قَوْمٍ هَادٍ
8. اللَّهُ يَعْلَمُ مَا تَحْمِلُ كُلُّ أُنْثَىٰ وَمَا تَغِيضُ الْأَرْحَامُ وَمَا تَزْدَادُ ۖ وَكُلُّ شَيْءٍ عِنْدَهُ بِمِقْدَارٍ
9. عَالِمُ الْغَيْبِ وَالشَّهَادَةِ الْكَبِيرُ الْمُتَعَالِ
10. سَوَاءٌ مِنْكُمْ مَنْ أَسَرَّ الْقَوْلَ وَمَنْ جَهَرَ بِهِ وَمَنْ هُوَ مُسْتَخْفٍ بِاللَّيْلِ وَسَارِبٌ بِالنَّهَارِ
11. لَهُ مُعَقِّبَاتٌ مِنْ بَيْنِ يَدَيْهِ وَمِنْ خَلْفِهِ يَحْفَظُونَهُ مِنْ أَمْرِ اللَّهِ ۗ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يُغَيِّرُ مَا بِقَوْمٍ حَتَّىٰ يُغَيِّرُوا مَا بِأَنْفُسِهِمْ ۗ وَإِذَا أَرَادَ اللَّهُ بِقَوْمٍ سُوءًا فَلَا مَرَدَّ لَهُ ۚ وَمَا لَهُمْ مِنْ دُونِهِ مِنْ وَالٍ
12. هُوَ الَّذِي يُرِيكُمُ الْبَرْقَ خَوْفًا وَطَمَعًا وَيُنْشِئُ السَّحَابَ الثِّقَالَ
13. وَيُسَبِّحُ الرَّعْدُ بِحَمْدِهِ وَالْمَلَائِكَةُ مِنْ خِيفَتِهِ وَيُرْسِلُ الصَّوَاعِقَ فَيُصِيبُ بِهَا مَنْ يَشَاءُ وَهُمْ يُجَادِلُونَ فِي اللَّهِ وَهُوَ شَدِيدُ الْمِحَالِ
14. لَهُ دَعْوَةُ الْحَقِّ ۖ وَالَّذِينَ يَدْعُونَ مِنْ دُونِهِ لَا يَسْتَجِيبُونَ لَهُمْ بِشَيْءٍ إِلَّا كَبَاسِطِ كَفَّيْهِ إِلَى الْمَاءِ لِيَبْلُغَ فَاهُ وَمَا هُوَ بِبَالِغِهِ ۚ وَمَا دُعَاءُ الْكَافِرِينَ إِلَّا فِي ضَلَالٍ
15. وَلِلَّهِ يَسْجُدُ مَنْ فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ طَوْعًا وَكَرْهًا وَظِلَالُهُمْ بِالْغُدُوِّ وَالْآصَالِ ۩
16. قُلْ مَنْ رَبُّ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ قُلِ اللَّهُ ۚ قُلْ أَفَاتَّخَذْتُمْ مِنْ دُونِهِ أَوْلِيَاءَ لَا يَمْلِكُونَ لِأَنْفُسِهِمْ نَفْعًا وَلَا ضَرًّا ۚ قُلْ هَلْ يَسْتَوِي الْأَعْمَىٰ وَالْبَصِيرُ أَمْ هَلْ تَسْتَوِي الظُّلُمَاتُ وَالنُّورُ ۗ أَمْ جَعَلُوا لِلَّهِ شُرَكَاءَ خَلَقُوا كَخَلْقِهِ فَتَشَابَهَ الْخَلْقُ عَلَيْهِمْ ۚ قُلِ اللَّهُ خَالِقُ كُلِّ شَيْءٍ وَهُوَ الْوَاحِدُ الْقَهَّارُ
17. أَنْزَلَ مِنَ السَّمَاءِ مَاءً فَسَالَتْ أَوْدِيَةٌ بِقَدَرِهَا فَاحْتَمَلَ السَّيْلُ زَبَدًا رَابِيًا ۚ وَمِمَّا يُوقِدُونَ عَلَيْهِ فِي النَّارِ ابْتِغَاءَ حِلْيَةٍ أَوْ مَتَاعٍ زَبَدٌ مِثْلُهُ ۚ كَذَٰلِكَ يَضْرِبُ اللَّهُ الْحَقَّ وَالْبَاطِلَ ۚ فَأَمَّا الزَّبَدُ فَيَذْهَبُ جُفَاءً ۖ وَأَمَّا مَا يَنْفَعُ النَّاسَ فَيَمْكُثُ فِي الْأَرْضِ ۚ كَذَٰلِكَ يَضْرِبُ اللَّهُ الْأَمْثَالَ
18. لِلَّذِينَ اسْتَجَابُوا لِرَبِّهِمُ الْحُسْنَىٰ ۚ وَالَّذِينَ لَمْ يَسْتَجِيبُوا لَهُ لَوْ أَنَّ لَهُمْ مَا فِي الْأَرْضِ جَمِيعًا وَمِثْلَهُ مَعَهُ لَافْتَدَوْا بِهِ ۚ أُولَٰئِكَ لَهُمْ سُوءُ الْحِسَابِ وَمَأْوَاهُمْ جَهَنَّمُ ۖ وَبِئْسَ الْمِهَادُ
19. أَفَمَنْ يَعْلَمُ أَنَّمَا أُنْزِلَ إِلَيْكَ مِنْ رَبِّكَ الْحَقُّ كَمَنْ هُوَ أَعْمَىٰ ۚ إِنَّمَا يَتَذَكَّرُ أُولُو الْأَلْبَابِ
20. الَّذِينَ يُوفُونَ بِعَهْدِ اللَّهِ وَلَا يَنْقُضُونَ الْمِيثَاقَ
21. وَالَّذِينَ يَصِلُونَ مَا أَمَرَ اللَّهُ بِهِ أَنْ يُوصَلَ وَيَخْشَوْنَ رَبَّهُمْ وَيَخَافُونَ سُوءَ الْحِسَابِ
22. وَالَّذِينَ صَبَرُوا ابْتِغَاءَ وَجْهِ رَبِّهِمْ وَأَقَامُوا الصَّلَاةَ وَأَنْفَقُوا مِمَّا رَزَقْنَاهُمْ سِرًّا وَعَلَانِيَةً وَيَدْرَءُونَ بِالْحَسَنَةِ السَّيِّئَةَ أُولَٰئِكَ لَهُمْ عُقْبَى الدَّارِ
23. جَنَّاتُ عَدْنٍ يَدْخُلُونَهَا وَمَنْ صَلَحَ مِنْ آبَائِهِمْ وَأَزْوَاجِهِمْ وَذُرِّيَّاتِهِمْ ۖ وَالْمَلَائِكَةُ يَدْخُلُونَ عَلَيْهِمْ مِنْ كُلِّ بَابٍ
24. سَلَامٌ عَلَيْكُمْ بِمَا صَبَرْتُمْ ۚ فَنِعْمَ عُقْبَى الدَّارِ
25. وَالَّذِينَ يَنْقُضُونَ عَهْدَ اللَّهِ مِنْ بَعْدِ مِيثَاقِهِ وَيَقْطَعُونَ مَا أَمَرَ اللَّهُ بِهِ أَنْ يُوصَلَ وَيُفْسِدُونَ فِي الْأَرْضِ ۙ أُولَٰئِكَ لَهُمُ اللَّعْنَةُ وَلَهُمْ سُوءُ الدَّارِ
26. اللَّهُ يَبْسُطُ الرِّزْقَ لِمَنْ يَشَاءُ وَيَقْدِرُ ۚ وَفَرِحُوا بِالْحَيَاةِ الدُّنْيَا وَمَا الْحَيَاةُ الدُّنْيَا فِي الْآخِرَةِ إِلَّا مَتَاعٌ
27. وَيَقُولُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا لَوْلَا أُنْزِلَ عَلَيْهِ آيَةٌ مِنْ رَبِّهِ ۗ قُلْ إِنَّ اللَّهَ يُضِلُّ مَنْ يَشَاءُ وَيَهْدِي إِلَيْهِ مَنْ أَنَابَ
28. الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَتَطْمَئِنُّ قُلُوبُهُمْ بِذِكْرِ اللَّهِ ۗ أَلَا بِذِكْرِ اللَّهِ تَطْمَئِنُّ الْقُلُوبُ
29. الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ طُوبَىٰ لَهُمْ وَحُسْنُ مَآبٍ
30. كَذَٰلِكَ أَرْسَلْنَاكَ فِي أُمَّةٍ قَدْ خَلَتْ مِنْ قَبْلِهَا أُمَمٌ لِتَتْلُوَ عَلَيْهِمُ الَّذِي أَوْحَيْنَا إِلَيْكَ وَهُمْ يَكْفُرُونَ بِالرَّحْمَٰنِ ۚ قُلْ هُوَ رَبِّي لَا إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَ عَلَيْهِ تَوَكَّلْتُ وَإِلَيْهِ مَتَابِ
31. وَلَوْ أَنَّ قُرْآنًا سُيِّرَتْ بِهِ الْجِبَالُ أَوْ قُطِّعَتْ بِهِ الْأَرْضُ أَوْ كُلِّمَ بِهِ الْمَوْتَىٰ ۗ بَلْ لِلَّهِ الْأَمْرُ جَمِيعًا ۗ أَفَلَمْ يَيْأَسِ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا أَنْ لَوْ يَشَاءُ اللَّهُ لَهَدَى النَّاسَ جَمِيعًا ۗ وَلَا يَزَالُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا تُصِيبُهُمْ بِمَا صَنَعُوا قَارِعَةٌ أَوْ تَحُلُّ قَرِيبًا مِنْ دَارِهِمْ حَتَّىٰ يَأْتِيَ وَعْدُ اللَّهِ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يُخْلِفُ الْمِيعَادَ
32. وَلَقَدِ اسْتُهْزِئَ بِرُسُلٍ مِنْ قَبْلِكَ فَأَمْلَيْتُ لِلَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا ثُمَّ أَخَذْتُهُمْ ۖ فَكَيْفَ كَانَ عِقَابِ
33. أَفَمَنْ هُوَ قَائِمٌ عَلَىٰ كُلِّ نَفْسٍ بِمَا كَسَبَتْ ۗ وَجَعَلُوا لِلَّهِ شُرَكَاءَ قُلْ سَمُّوهُمْ ۚ أَمْ تُنَبِّئُونَهُ بِمَا لَا يَعْلَمُ فِي الْأَرْضِ أَمْ بِظَاهِرٍ مِنَ الْقَوْلِ ۗ بَلْ زُيِّنَ لِلَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا مَكْرُهُمْ وَصُدُّوا عَنِ السَّبِيلِ ۗ وَمَنْ يُضْلِلِ اللَّهُ فَمَا لَهُ مِنْ هَادٍ
34. لَهُمْ عَذَابٌ فِي الْحَيَاةِ الدُّنْيَا ۖ وَلَعَذَابُ الْآخِرَةِ أَشَقُّ ۖ وَمَا لَهُمْ مِنَ اللَّهِ مِنْ وَاقٍ
35. مَثَلُ الْجَنَّةِ الَّتِي وُعِدَ الْمُتَّقُونَ ۖ تَجْرِي مِنْ تَحْتِهَا الْأَنْهَارُ ۖ أُكُلُهَا دَائِمٌ وَظِلُّهَا ۚ تِلْكَ عُقْبَى الَّذِينَ اتَّقَوْا ۖ وَعُقْبَى الْكَافِرِينَ النَّارُ
36. وَالَّذِينَ آتَيْنَاهُمُ الْكِتَابَ يَفْرَحُونَ بِمَا أُنْزِلَ إِلَيْكَ ۖ وَمِنَ الْأَحْزَابِ مَنْ يُنْكِرُ بَعْضَهُ ۚ قُلْ إِنَّمَا أُمِرْتُ أَنْ أَعْبُدَ اللَّهَ وَلَا أُشْرِكَ بِهِ ۚ إِلَيْهِ أَدْعُو وَإِلَيْهِ مَآبِ
37. وَكَذَٰلِكَ أَنْزَلْنَاهُ حُكْمًا عَرَبِيًّا ۚ وَلَئِنِ اتَّبَعْتَ أَهْوَاءَهُمْ بَعْدَمَا جَاءَكَ مِنَ الْعِلْمِ مَا لَكَ مِنَ اللَّهِ مِنْ وَلِيٍّ وَلَا وَاقٍ
38. وَلَقَدْ أَرْسَلْنَا رُسُلًا مِنْ قَبْلِكَ وَجَعَلْنَا لَهُمْ أَزْوَاجًا وَذُرِّيَّةً ۚ وَمَا كَانَ لِرَسُولٍ أَنْ يَأْتِيَ بِآيَةٍ إِلَّا بِإِذْنِ اللَّهِ ۗ لِكُلِّ أَجَلٍ كِتَابٌ
39. يَمْحُو اللَّهُ مَا يَشَاءُ وَيُثْبِتُ ۖ وَعِنْدَهُ أُمُّ الْكِتَابِ
40. وَإِنْ مَا نُرِيَنَّكَ بَعْضَ الَّذِي نَعِدُهُمْ أَوْ نَتَوَفَّيَنَّكَ فَإِنَّمَا عَلَيْكَ الْبَلَاغُ وَعَلَيْنَا الْحِسَابُ
41. أَوَلَمْ يَرَوْا أَنَّا نَأْتِي الْأَرْضَ نَنْقُصُهَا مِنْ أَطْرَافِهَا ۚ وَاللَّهُ يَحْكُمُ لَا مُعَقِّبَ لِحُكْمِهِ ۚ وَهُوَ سَرِيعُ الْحِسَابِ
42. وَقَدْ مَكَرَ الَّذِينَ مِنْ قَبْلِهِمْ فَلِلَّهِ الْمَكْرُ جَمِيعًا ۖ يَعْلَمُ مَا تَكْسِبُ كُلُّ نَفْسٍ ۗ وَسَيَعْلَمُ الْكُفَّارُ لِمَنْ عُقْبَى الدَّارِ
43. وَيَقُولُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا لَسْتَ مُرْسَلًا ۚ قُلْ كَفَىٰ بِاللَّهِ شَهِيدًا بَيْنِي وَبَيْنَكُمْ وَمَنْ عِنْدَهُ عِلْمُ الْكِتَابِ
Surah Ar-Ra’d dua
surah ra d summary
Surah ar ra’d is one of the Qur’anic surahs that talked in detail about the beauty of the universe and the greatness of Allah in His creation Like a miracle of heaven and earth, Knowing everything about the fetus in its mother’s uterus, The manifestations of the universe of thunder, clouds and lightning.
The strong response from Allah to those who slander Allah, And the benefits that believers will enjoy on the Day of Resurrection Like seeing Allah, and the angels received them.
Allah’s threat to the unbelievers with the punishment that awaits them as a result of their bad deeds and denial, and Allah was angry with them.
The verses of surah ra’d talk about the Ar-Ra’d miracle of the Qur’an descending from the sky, and that he sent Muhammad to all mankind to guide them to the path of truth.
The verses of Ar-Ra’d
tell us that the remembrance of Allah brings comfort and peace to the heart, no matter how many worries and afflictions increase. Being close to Allah and asking for his forgiveness is the solution to all problems.
Verses of surah raad confirm that the day of judgment will inevitably come no matter how much the unbelievers deny and lie and slander Allah and do not believe in his words and his Messenger.