How Many Prophets Mentioned In Surah Anbiya? Surah Anbiya ( Arabic: سورة الانبياء ) written Surah Al-Anbiya is a Meccan surah, and it is the last of the percentile party, surah al anbiya has 112 verses, and its arrangement in the Quran 21, in the 17 part, surah ambiya revealed after surat Ibrahim.
As for your question about how many prophets are mentioned in surah anbiya?
Many prophets have been mentioned in the noble Quran, and surah ambiya contains sixteen prophets, and they are as follows:
- Prophet of Allah Moses, peace be upon him.
- Prophet of Allah Aaron, peace be upon him.
- Prophet of Allah Ibrahim, peace be upon him.
- Prophet of Allah Ishmael, peace be upon him.
- Prophet of Allah Isaac, peace be upon him.
- Prophet of Allah Jacob, peace be upon him.
- Prophet of Allah Lot, peace be upon him.
- Allah prophet Noah, peace be upon him.
- The prophet of Allah Dawood, peace be upon him.
- Prophet of Allah Solomon, peace be upon him.
- Prophet of Allah Ayob, peace be upon him.
- Allah prophet Edris.
- The prophet of Allah Dhul-kifl, peace be upon him.
- Prophet Yunus, peace be upon him.
- Prophet of Allah Zakaria, peace be upon him.
- Prophet of Allah Yahya, peace be upon him.
Surah al Nabi talks about the warning of the resurrection and the investigation of its occurrence.
In this article, we will learn more about surah anbiya, and you will find an answer to all the questions that you have in mind about it.
surah Anbiya read online
Why was surah Anbiya revealed?
The reason for the revelation of surah al anbiya is as it came under the authority of Ibn Abbas, he said” A verse that people do not ask ma about, I don’t know. He said: when did you go down?
” إِنَّكُمْ وَمَا تَعْبُدُونَ مِنْ دُونِ اللَّهِ حَصَبُ جَهَنَّمَ أَنْتُمْ لَهَا وَارِدُونَ”
The Quraish were torn apart and they said, “are you insulting our Allah? “Ibn Zakaria came and said: what is wrong with you? they said: what did he say? they said: he said:
“إِنَّكُمْ وَمَا تَعْبُدُونَ مِنْ دُونِ اللَّهِ حَصَبُ جَهَنَّمَ أَنْتُمْ لَهَا وَارِدُونَ”
He said: call him for me. when the prophet was called, he said: O Muhammad, is this something for our Allah specifically, or for everyone who is worshiped besides Allah? he said: rather, it Is for everyone who is worshiped besides Allah.
Ibn Al- zabari said: you dispute by the lord of the structure, meaning the Kaaba. Are you not claiming that the angels are righteous servants and that Jesus is a righteous servant, and these Banu Malih worship angels and these Christians worship Jesus, and these Jews worship Uzayr? he said eloquently; the people of Mecca, so Allah sent down
” إِنَّ الذِينَ سَبَقَتْ لَهُمْ مِنَّا الحُسْنَى الأنبياء:101″
The angles, Jesus and uzair
أولَئِكَ عَنْهَا مُبْعَدُونَ
What is surah anbiya about?
Anbiya surah talks about Many topics, as follows:
- The warning of the resurrection, and the investigation of its occurrence.
- He mentioned a number of suspicions raised by the polytheists about the messenger, may Allah bless him, his supplication, and their response to him.
- The amusement of the Prophet, may Allah bless him, about what the polytheists said about him.
- Reminding the past nations as a result of their denial of their messengers.
- Establishing evidence for the oneness of Allah Almighty, and for the comprehension of his power.
- He mentioned the news of some prophets, including Moses, Aaron, Abraham, Lot, Isaac, Jacob, Noah, Job, David, Solomon, Ismail, Idris, Yunus, and Zakaria – may prayers and peace be upon them.
- They are responding to the news of the prophets with the primary purpose of their message, which is to call all people to worship sincerely Allah.
- He mentioned some of the signs of the Hour, some of its horrors, and the conditions of the people in it.
- Surah al nabi is concluded by talking about one of the laws of Allah that doesn’t lag behind, which is that the consequences are for the believers; And the hadith about the message of his Prophet, may Allah’s prayers and peace be upon him, and his attitude towards his enemies.
Where was surah anbiya revealed?
Surah Al-Anbiya was revealed in makkah before the hijrah.
When was surah anbiya revealed?
The verses of anbiya surah were revealed to the Messenger, may Allah bless him.
- When the people in Makkah were distracted by the life of this world and turned away from the Hereafter; al anbiya was revealed to warn them that the Hour of Resurrection is near and the danger of judgment on the Day of Resurrection.
- When the infidels of Quraysh’ enmity against the Messenger – may Allah bless him and his companions intensified; anbiya surah was revealed to make clear to the Messenger and his companions that this is the religion of the infidels, which is denial, enmity, and mockery.
Why the surah was named Al-Anbiya?
Surah al anbiya, the reason for naming it “Al-Anbiya” is due to the fact that surat al anbiya deals with the stories of a number of the Prophet of Allah Almighty, so that anbiya surah spoke of sixteen prophets, and the lady Mary.
No number of the names of the Prophets were mentioned in one surah in any of the holy Quran chapters.
With the exception of surah al Anam where the names of eighteen prophets were mentioned in it, it was said that surah Al-Anam was revealed after Surah Al-Anbiya, so it wasn’t called by this name.
What is the main theme of surah al anbiya?
There are many basic topics around which surah anbiya revolves and the most important of these themes:
- Approaching the reckoning and ignoring people and denying the wrongdoer.
- Divine torment in the world and the destruction of unjust nations.
- His wisdom and ability to create the heavens and the earth.
- Evidence for the oneness of Allah and his capabilities and response to the infidels.
- Some of the attitudes of the polytheists toward the messenger and their threat.
- The role of the prophets in conveying the message and their stories to their people.
- The call of prophets to one religion, which is monotheism and difference of people.
- Gog and Magog, and judgment are near.
- The victory of the believers and their deliverance from the fire.
- Muhammad, may Allah bless him, have mercy on the world.
Is surah al anbiya makki or madani?
Surah ambiya is a Makki, as it was revealed to the Prophet, peace, and blessings be upon him, in Mecca.
In which para is surah al anbiya?
Surah Al-Anbiya is located in the seventeenth part of the noble Quran and is arranged in the 21st Quran.
- The number of verses is 112.
- Word count 1174.
- The order of the surah in the Qur’an is preceded by Surat Taha, followed by Surat Al-Hajj.
- The order of its descent 73.
How to memorize surah al anbiya?
You can memorize surah anbiya by following the mental map of anbiya surah, which is as follows:
Surah Al-Anbiya is one of the Makki surahs, and the number of its verses is 112.
From”1:10″ Approaching the reckoning and ignoring people and denying the wrongdoer.
From”11:15″ Divine torment in the world and the destruction of unjust nations.
From”16:20″ His wisdom and ability to create the heavens and the earth.
From”21:33″ Evidence for the oneness of Allah and his capabilities and response to the infidels.
From”34:47″ Some of the attitudes of the polytheists toward the messenger and their threat.
From”48:91″ The role of the prophets in conveying the message and their stories to their people.
From”92:95″ The call of prophets to one religion, which is monotheism and difference of people.
From”96:100″ Gog and Magog, and judgment are near.
From”101:106″ The victory of the believers and their deliverance from the fire.
From”107:112″ Muhammad, may Allah bless him, have mercy on the world.
Do you want your kids to learn more about Online Quran Classes? Sign up for Rahman School’s ( online Quran school ) Online Quran Classes program and watch them dive deeper into the Quran science and learn the Holy Book of Allah.
Rahman School’s Arabic classes, Quran classes, Islamic studies class, Quran tajweed class, ijazah Quran and let your children learn the accurate Quran recitation and word pronunciation even if Arabic is not their first language.
online Quran classes for kids learning can be challenging if you’re seeking it for your kids. Rahman School offers you a wide variety of topics to teach your children online.
Whether it’s Quran online, Arabic online, Tajweed, Ijazah, tajwid al Quran, and Islamic Studies. Rahman School has your back with professional Quran tutors who are willing to go further with your kids’ education. With an attractive interface and well-structured lessons,
Rahman School gives you and your children the chance to learn with al Rahman school who are going to be your kids’ new friends, accompanying them in their learning process and encouraging them to learn more.
surah anbiya benefits
The merit of Surah al anbiya in positively affecting the life of a Muslim inevitably:
- Calling the servants to believe in the Noble Qur’an, and warning against denying it and the Messenger of Allah, may Allah’s prayers and peace be upon him.
- Stabilizing the hearts of Muslims so that they may be reassured, by mentioning many of the news of the previous messengers, peace be upon them, and mentioning the harm and hardships they were exposed to in order to deliver the call and convey the message.
- He drew attention to giving the Prophet – may Allah prayers and peace be upon him – his destiny, by mentioning his lofty station and that he came as a mercy to the worlds.
- He commanded the servants to abide by the commands and prohibitions that the Prophet – may Allah bless him – brought, and he mentioned some of the torment that befell the nations that denied their messengers.
- The call not to delay and procrastinate in worship, to comply with the command of Allah Almighty, and to warn against being deceived by Allah delaying punishment.
- He mentioned some of the signs of the Great Hour, in order for Muslims to learn about them and to deter the unbelievers.
- Emphasizing the necessity of believing in the annihilation of this world and its demise, and that there is another life that is more important and central than this world, in which man is rewarded for his work.
- A call to the Muslim to contemplate this universe, which if he had gods with Allah, he would not have remained as it is today, and in that is a call to the unification of Allah – the Highest – with a sincere and reassured heart.
- Remind Muslims to be thankful for the blessings of Allah Almighty upon them, and to mention a great blessing bestowed upon them – the Almighty – which is the blessing of preservation.
- Inviting the believers so that the world doesn’t grieve them with its worries; Their home and their resting place is in the Hereafter, and that Allah – the Exalted and Majestic – will judge them with the truth.
Hadith on surah Al-Anbiya
There have been hadiths explaining the virtues of Surah Al-Anbiya, and among these hadiths:
The first hadith
On the authority of Abdullah bin Masoud – may Allah be pleased with him – he said: “The Children of Israel, the Cave, Maryam, Taha, and the Prophets: they are the first liberties, and they are from my descendants.”Sahih Bukhari”.
The second hadith
On the authority of Abu Na’im, on the authority of Amer bin Rabi’ah – may Allah be pleased with him – that a man from the Arabs came down with him, and his abode was generous, and the Messenger of Allah – may Allah’s prayers and peace be upon him – spoke there. And I wanted to cut you a piece of it, which will be yours, and your punishment after you. Amer said: I have no need to cut you off. Today a surah was revealed that shocked us from the world:
“اقْتَرَبَ لِلنَّاسِ حِسَابُهُمْ وَهُمْ فِي غَفْلَةٍ مُّعْرِضُونَ”
Surah Anbiya in english
In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
- Closer and closer to mankind comes their Reckoning: yet they heed not and they turn away.
- Never comes (aught) to them of a renewed Message from their Lord, but they listen to it as in jest,-
- Their hearts toying as with trifles. The wrong-doers conceal their private counsels, (saying), “Is this (one) more than a man like yourselves? Will ye go to witchcraft with your eyes open?”
- Say: “My Lord knoweth (every) word (spoken) in the heavens and on earth: He is the One that heareth and knoweth (all things).”
- “Nay,” they say, “(these are) medleys of dream! – Nay, He forged it! – Nay, He is (but) a poet! Let him then bring us a Sign like the ones that were sent to (Prophets) of old!”
- (As to those) before them, not one of the populations which We destroyed believed: will these believe?
- Before thee, also, the messengers We sent were but men, to whom We granted inspiration: If ye realise this not, ask of those who possess the Message.
- Nor did We give them bodies that ate no food, nor were they exempt from death.
- In the end We fulfilled to them Our Promise, and We saved them and those whom We pleased, but We destroyed those who transgressed beyond bounds.
- We have revealed for you (O men!) a book in which is a Message for you: will ye not then understand?
- How many were the populations We utterly destroyed because of their iniquities, setting up in their places other peoples?
- Yet, when they felt Our Punishment (coming), behold, they (tried to) flee from it.
- Flee not, but return to the good things of this life which were given you, and to your homes in order that ye may be called to account.
- They said: “Ah! woe to us! We were indeed wrong-doers!”
- And that cry of theirs ceased not, till We made them as a field that is mown, as ashes silent and quenched.
- Not for (idle) sport did We create the heavens and the earth and all that is between!
- If it had been Our wish to take (just) a pastime, We should surely have taken it from the things nearest to Us, if We would do (such a thing)!
- Nay, We hurl the Truth against falsehood, and it knocks out its brain, and behold, falsehood doth perish! Ah! woe be to you for the (false) things ye ascribe (to Us).
- To Him belong all (creatures) in the heavens and on earth: Even those who are in His (very) Presence are not too proud to serve Him, nor are they (ever) weary (of His service):
- They celebrate His praises night and day, nor do they ever flag or intermit.
- Or have they taken (for worship) gods from the earth who can raise (the dead)?
- If there were, in the heavens and the earth, other gods besides Allah, there would have been confusion in both! but glory to Allah, the Lord of the Throne: (High is He) above what they attribute to Him!
- He cannot be questioned for His acts, but they will be questioned (for theirs).
- Or have they taken for worship (other) gods besides him? Say, “Bring your convincing proof: this is the Message of those with me and the Message of those before me.” But most of them know not the Truth, and so turn away.
- Not a messenger did We send before thee without this inspiration sent by Us to him: that there is no god but I; therefore worship and serve Me.
- And they say: “(Allah) Most Gracious has begotten offspring.” Glory to Him! they are (but) servants raised to honour.
- They speak not before He speaks, and they act (in all things) by His Command.
- He knows what is before them, and what is behind them, and they offer no intercession except for those who are acceptable, and they stand in awe and reverence of His (Glory).
- If any of them should say, “I am a god besides Him”, such a one We should reward with Hell: thus do We reward those who do wrong.
- Do not the Unbelievers see that the heavens and the earth were joined together (as one unit of creation), before we clove them asunder? We made from water every living thing. Will they not then believe?
- And We have set on the earth mountains standing firm, lest it should shake with them, and We have made therein broad highways (between mountains) for them to pass through: that they may receive Guidance.
- And We have made the heavens as a canopy well guarded: yet do they turn away from the Signs which these things (point to)!
- It is He Who created the Night and the Day, and the sun and the moon: all (the celestial bodies) swim along, each in its rounded course.
- We granted not to any man before thee permanent life (here): if then thou shouldst die, would they live permanently?
- Every soul shall have a taste of death: and We test you by evil and by good by way of trial. to Us must ye return.
- When the Unbelievers see thee, they treat thee not except with ridicule. “Is this,” (they say), “the one who talks of your gods?” and they blaspheme at the mention of (Allah) Most Gracious!
- Man is a creature of haste: soon (enough) will I show you My Signs; then ye will not ask Me to hasten them!
- They say: “When will this promise come to pass, if ye are telling the truth?”
- If only the Unbelievers knew (the time) when they will not be able to ward off the fire from their faces, nor yet from their backs, and (when) no help can reach them!
- Nay, it may come to them all of a sudden and confound them: no power will they have then to avert it, nor will they (then) get respite.
- Mocked were (many) messenger before thee; But their scoffers were hemmed in by the thing that they mocked.
- Say: “Who can keep you safe by night and by day from (the Wrath of) (Allah) Most Gracious?” Yet they turn away from the mention of their Lord.
- Or have they gods that can guard them from Us? They have no power to aid themselves, nor can they be defended from Us.
- Nay, We gave the good things of this life to these men and their fathers until the period grew long for them; See they not that We gradually reduce the land (in their control) from its outlying borders? Is it then they who will win?
- Say, “I do but warn you according to revelation”: But the deaf will not hear the call, (even) when they are warned!
- If but a breath of the Wrath of thy Lord do touch them, they will then say, “Woe to us! we did wrong indeed!”
- We shall set up scales of justice for the Day of Judgment, so that not a soul will be dealt with unjustly in the least, and if there be (no more than) the weight of a mustard seed, We will bring it (to account): and enough are We to take account.
- In the past We granted to Moses and Aaron the criterion (for judgment), and a Light and a Message for those who would do right,-
- Those who fear their Lord in their most secret thoughts, and who hold the Hour (of Judgment) in awe.
- And this is a blessed Message which We have sent down: will ye then reject it?
- We bestowed aforetime on Abraham his rectitude of conduct, and well were We acquainted with him.
- Behold! he said to his father and his people, “What are these images, to which ye are (so assiduously) devoted?”
- They said, “We found our fathers worshipping them.”
- He said, “Indeed ye have been in manifest error – ye and your fathers.”
- They said, “Have you brought us the Truth, or are you one of those who jest?”
- He said, “Nay, your Lord is the Lord of the heavens and the earth, He Who created them (from nothing): and I am a witness to this (Truth).
- “And by Allah, I have a plan for your idols – after ye go away and turn your backs”..
- So he broke them to pieces, (all) but the biggest of them, that they might turn (and address themselves) to it.
- They said, “Who has done this to our gods? He must indeed be some man of impiety!”
- They said, “We heard a youth talk of them: He is called Abraham.”
- They said, “Then bring him before the eyes of the people, that they may bear witness.”
- They said, “Art thou the one that did this with our gods, O Abraham?”
- He said: “Nay, this was done by – this is their biggest one! ask them, if they can speak intelligently!”
- So they turned to themselves and said, “Surely ye are the ones in the wrong!”
- Then were they confounded with shame: (they said), “Thou knowest full well that these (idols) do not speak!”
- (Abraham) said, “Do ye then worship, besides Allah, things that can neither be of any good to you nor do you harm?
- “Fie upon you, and upon the things that ye worship besides Allah! Have ye no sense?”..
- They said, “Burn him and protect your gods, If ye do (anything at all)!”
- We said, “O Fire! be thou cool, and (a means of) safety for Abraham!”
- Then they sought a stratagem against him: but We made them the ones that lost most!
- But We delivered him and (his nephew) Lut (and directed them) to the land which We have blessed for the nations.
- And We bestowed on him Isaac and, as an additional gift, (a grandson), Jacob, and We made righteous men of every one (of them).
- And We made them leaders, guiding (men) by Our Command, and We sent them inspiration to do good deeds, to establish regular prayers, and to practise regular charity; and they constantly served Us (and Us only).
- And to Lut, too, We gave Judgment and Knowledge, and We saved him from the town which practised abominations: truly they were a people given to Evil, a rebellious people.
- And We admitted him to Our Mercy: for he was one of the Righteous.
- (Remember) Noah, when he cried (to Us) aforetime: We listened to his (prayer) and delivered him and his family from great distress.
- We helped him against people who rejected Our Signs: truly they were a people given to Evil: so We drowned them (in the Flood) all together.
- And remember David and Solomon, when they gave judgment in the matter of the field into which the sheep of certain people had strayed by night: We did witness their judgment.
- To Solomon We inspired the (right) understanding of the matter: to each (of them) We gave Judgment and Knowledge; it was Our power that made the hills and the birds celebrate Our praises, with David: it was We Who did (all these things).
- It was We Who taught him the making of coats of mail for your benefit, to guard you from each others violence: will ye then be grateful?
- (It was Our power that made) the violent (unruly) wind flow (tamely) for Solomon, to his order, to the land which We had blessed: for We do know all things.
- And of the evil ones, were some who dived for him, and did other work besides; and it was We Who guarded them.
- And (remember) Job, when He cried to his Lord, “Truly distress has seized me, but Thou art the Most Merciful of those that are merciful.”
- So We listened to him: We removed the distress that was on him, and We restored his people to him, and doubled their number,- as a Grace from Ourselves, and a thing for commemoration, for all who serve Us.
- And (remember) Ismail, Idris, and Zul-kifl, all (men) of constancy and patience;
- We admitted them to Our mercy: for they were of the righteous ones.
- And remember Zun-nun, when he departed in wrath: He imagined that We had no power over him! But he cried through the deptHs of darkness, “There is no god but thou: glory to thee: I was indeed wrong!”
- So We listened to him: and delivered him from distress: and thus do We deliver those who have faith.
- And (remember) Zakariya, when he cried to his Lord: “O my Lord! leave me not without offspring, though thou art the best of inheritors.”
- So We listened to him: and We granted him Yahya: We cured his wifes (Barrenness) for him. These (three) were ever quick in emulation in good works; they used to call on Us with love and reverence, and humble themselves before Us.
- And (remember) her who guarded her chastity: We breathed into her of Our spirit, and We made her and her son a sign for all peoples.
- Verily, this brotherhood of yours is a single brotherhood, and I am your Lord and Cherisher: therefore serve Me (and no other).
- But (later generations) cut off their affair (of unity), one from another: (yet) will they all return to Us.
- Whoever works any act of righteousness and has faith,- His endeavour will not be rejected: We shall record it in his favour.
- But there is a ban on any population which We have destroyed: that they shall not return,
- Until the Gog and Magog (people) are let through (their barrier), and they swiftly swarm from every hill.
- Then will the true promise draw nigh (of fulfilment): then behold! the eyes of the Unbelievers will fixedly stare in horror: “Ah! Woe to us! we were indeed heedless of this; nay, we truly did wrong!”
- Verily ye, (unbelievers), and the (false) gods that ye worship besides Allah, are (but) fuel for Hell! to it will ye (surely) come!
- If these had been gods, they would not have got there! but each one will abide therein.
- There, sobbing will be their lot, nor will they there hear (aught else).
- Those for whom the good (record) from Us has gone before, will be removed far therefrom.
- Not the slightest sound will they hear of Hell: what their souls desired, in that will they dwell.
- The Great Terror will bring them no grief: but the angels will meet them (with mutual greetings): “This is your Day,- (the Day) that ye were promised.”
- The Day that We roll up the heavens like a scroll rolled up for books (completed),- even as We produced the first creation, so shall We produce a new one: a promise We have undertaken: truly shall We fulfil it.
- Before this We wrote in the Psalms, after the Message (given to Moses): My servants the righteous, shall inherit the earth.”
- Verily in this (Quran) is a Message for people who would (truly) worship Allah.
- We sent thee not, but as a Mercy for all creatures.
- Say: “What has come to me by inspiration is that your Allah is One Allah: will ye therefore bow to His Will (in Islam)?”
- But if they turn back, Say: “I have proclaimed the Message to you all alike and in truth; but I know not whether that which ye are promised is near or far.
- “It is He Who knows what is open in speech and what ye hide (in your hearts).
- “I know not but that it may be a trial for you, and a grant of (worldly) livelihood (to you) for a time.”
- Say: “O my Lord! judge Thou in truth!” “Our Lord Most Gracious is the One Whose assistance should be sought against the blasphemies ye utter!”
Surah Anbiya in roman English
Bismillaahir Rahmaanir Raheem
- Iqtaraba linnaasi hisaabuhum wa hum fee ghaflatim mu’ridoon
- Maa ya’teehim min zikrim mir Rabbihim muhdasin illas tama’oohu wa hum yal’aboon
- Laahiyatan quloobuhum; wa asarrun najwal lazeena zalamoo hal haazaaa illaa basharum mislukum ‘afa ta’toonas sihra wa antum tubsiroon
- Qaala Rabbee ya’lamul qawla fis samaaa’i wal ardi wa Huwas Samee’ul ‘Aleem
- Bal qaalooo adghaasu ahlaamin bal iftaraahu bal huwa shaa’irun fal ya’tinaa bi Aayatin kamaa ursilal awwaloon
- Maaa aaamanat qablahum min qaryatin ahlaknaahaa a-fahum yu’minoon
- Wa maaa arsalnaa qablaka illaa rijaalan nooheee ilaihim fas’aloo ahlaz zikri in kuntum laa ta’lamoon
- Wa maa ja’alnaahum jasadal laa ya’kuloonat ta’aama wa maa kaanoo khaalideen
- Summa sadaqnaa humul wa’da fa-anjainaahum wa man nashaaa’u wa ahlaknal musrifeen
- Laqad anzalnaaa ilaikum Kitaaban feehi zikrukum afalaa ta’qiloon (Section 1)
- Wa kam qasamnaa min qaryatin kaanat zaalimatanw wa ansha’ naa ba’dahaa qawman aakhareen
- Falammaaa ahassoo ba’sanaaa izaa hum minhaa yarkudoon
- Laa tarkudoo warji’ooo ilaa maaa utriftum feehi wa masaakinikum la’allakum tus’aloon
- Qaaloo yaa wailanaaa innaa kunnaa zaalimeen
- Famaa zaalat tilka da’waahum hattaa ja’alnaahum haseedan khaamideen
- Wa maa khalaqnas samaaa’a wal arda wa maa bainahumaa laa’ibeen
- Law aradnaaa an nattakhiza lahwal lat takhaznaahu mil ladunnaaa in kunnaa faa’ileen
- Bal naqzifu bilhaqqi ‘alal baatili fa yadmaghuhoo fa izaa huwa zaahiq; wa lakumul wailu mimmaa tasifoon
- Wa lahoo man fis samaawaati wal ard; wa man ‘indahoo laa yastakbiroona ‘an ‘ibaada tihee wa laa yastahsiroon
- Yusabbihoona laila wannahaara laa yafturoon
- Amit takhazooo aalihatam minal ardi hum yunshiroon
- Law kaana feehimaaa aalihatun illal laahu lafasadataa; fa-Subhaanal laahi Rabbil ‘Arshi ‘ammaa yasifoon
- Laa yus’alu ‘ammaa yaf’alu wa hum yus’aloon
- Amit takhazoo min doonihee aalihatan qul haatoo burhaanakum haaza zikru mam ma’iya wa zikru man qablee; bal aksaruhum laa ya’lamoonal haqqa fahum mu’ridoon
- Wa maaa arsalnaa min qablika mir Rasoolin illaa nooheee ilaihi annahoo laaa ilaaha illaaa Ana fa’budoon
- Wa qaalut takhazar Rahmaanu waladaa; Subhaanahu bal ‘ibaadum mukramoon
- Laa yasbiqoonahoo bil qawli wa hum bi amrihee ya’maloon
- Ya’lamu maa baina aideehim wa maa khalfahum wa laa yashfa’oona illaa limanir tadaa wa hum min khash yatihee mushfiqoon
- Wa mai yaqul minhum inneee ilaahum min doonihee fazaalika najzeehi Jahannam; kazaalika najziz zaalimeen (section 2)
- Awalam yaral lazeena kafarooo annas samaawaati wal arda kaanataa ratqan fafataqnaa humaa wa ja’alnaa minal maaa’i kulla shai’in haiyin afalaa yu’minoon
- Wa ja’alnaa fil ardi rawaasiya an tameeda bihim wa ja’alnaa feehaa fijaajan subulal la’allahum yahtadoon
- Wa ja’alnas samaaa’a saqfam mahfoozanw wa hum ‘an Aayaatihaa mu’ridoon
- Wa Huwal lazee khalaqal laila wannahaara washshamsa wal qamara kullun fee falakiny yasbahoon
- Wa maa ja’alnaa libasharim min qablikal khuld; afa immitta fahumul khaalidoon
- Kullu nafsin zaaa’iqatul mawt; wa nablookum bi sharri walkhairi fitnatanw wa ilainaa turja’oon
- Wa izaa ra aakal lazeena kafarooo iny-yattakhizoonaka illa huzuwan; ahaazal lazee yazkuru aalihatakum wa hum bi zikrir Rahmaani hum kaafiroon
- Khuliqal insaanu min ‘ajal; sa ureekum Aayaatee falaa tasta’jiloon
- Wa yaqooloona mataa haazal wa’du in kuntum saadiqeen
- Law ya’lamul lazeena kafaroo heena laa yakuffoona ‘anw wujoohihimun Naara wa laa ‘an zuhoorihim wa laa hum yunsaroon
- Bal ta’teehim baghtatan fatabhatuhum falaa yastatee’oona raddahaa wa laa hum yunzaroon
- Wa laqadis tuhzi’a bi-Rusulim min qablika fahaaqa billazeena sakhiroo minhum maa kaanoo bihee yastahzi’oon (section 3)
- Qul mai yakla ‘ukum billaili wannahaari minar Rahmaan; bal hum ‘an zikri Rabbihim mu’ridoon
- Am lahum aalihatun tamna’uhum min dooninaa; laa yastatee’oona nasra anfusihim wa laa hum minna yus-haboon
- Bal matta’naa haaa’ulaaa’i wa aabaaa’ahum hattaa taala ‘alaihimul ‘umur; afalaa yarawna anna na’til arda nanqusuhaa min atraafihaa; afahumul ghaaliboon
- Qul innamaaa unzirukum bilwahyi; wa laa yasma’us summud du’aaa ‘a izaa maa yunzaroon
- Wa la’in massat hum nafhatun min ‘azaabi Rabbika la yaqoolunna yaawailanaaa innnaa kunnaa zaalimeen
- Wa nada’ul mawaazeenal qista li Yawmil Qiyaamati falaa tuzlamu nafsun shai’aa; wa in kaana misqaala habbatim min khardalin atainaa bihaa; wa kafaa binaa haasibeen
- Wa laqad aatainaa Moosa wa haaroonal Furqaana wa diyaa’anw wa zikral lilmuttaqeen
- Allazeena yakhshawna Rabbahum bilghaibi wa hum minas Saa’ati mushfiqoon
- Wa haazaa Zikrum Mubaarakun anzalnaah; afa antum lahoo munkiroon (section 4)
- Wa laqad aatainaaa Ibraaheema rushdahoo min qablu wa kunnaa bihee ‘aalimeen
- Iz qaala li abeehi wa qawmihee maa haazihit tamaaseelul lateee antum lahaa ‘aakifoon
- Qaaloo wajadnaaa aabaaa’anaa lahaa ‘aabideen
- Qaala laqad kuntum antum wa aabaaa’ukum fee dalaalin mubeen
- Qaalooo aji’tanaa bil haqqi am anta minal laa’ibeen
- Qaala bar Rabbukum Rabbus samaawaati wal ardil lazee fatarahunna wa ana ‘alaa zaalikum minash shaahideen
- Wa tallaahi la akeedanna asnaamakum ba’da an tuwalloo mudbireen
- Faja’alahum juzaazan illaa kabeeral lahum la’allahum ilaihi yarji’oon
- Qaaloo man fa’ala haazaa bi aalihatinaaa innahoo laminaz zaalimeen
- Qaaloo sami’naa fatany yazkuruhum yuqaalu lahooo Ibraaheem
- Qaaloo fa’too bihee ‘alaaa a’yunin naasi la’allahum yash hadoon
- Qaalooo ‘a-anta fa’alta haazaa bi aalihatinaa yaaa Ibraaheem
- Qaala bal fa’alahoo kabeeruhum haazaa fas’aloohum in kaanoo yantiqoon
- Faraja’ooo ilaaa anfusihim faqaalooo innakum antumuz zaalimoon
- Summa nukisoo ‘alaa ru’oosihim laqad ‘alimta maa haaa’ulaaa’i yantiqoon
- Qaala afata’budoona min doonil laahi maa laa yanfa’ukum shai’anw wa laa yadurrukum
- Uffil lakum wa limaa ta’budoona min doonil laah; afalaa ta’qiloon
- Qaaloo harriqoohu wansurooo aalihatakum in kuntum faa’ileen
- Qulnaa yaa naaru koonee bardanw wa salaaman ‘alaaa Ibraaheem
- Wa araadoo bihee kaidan faja’alnaahumul akhsareen
- Wa najjainaahu wa Lootan ilal ardil latee baaraknaa feehaa lil ‘aalameen
- Wa wahabnaa lahooo Ishaaqa; wa Ya’qooba naafilah; wa kullan ja’alnaa saaliheen
- Wa ja’alnaahum a’immatany yahdoona bi amrinaa wa awhainaaa ilaihim fi’lal khairaati wa iqaamas Salaati wa eetaaa’az Zakaati wa kaanoo lanaa ‘aabideen
- Wa Lootan aatainaahu hukmanw wa ‘ilmanw wa najjainaahu minal qaryatil latee kaanat ta’malul khabaaa’is; innahum kaanoo qawma saw’in faasiqeen
- Wa adkhalnaahu fee rahmatinaa innahoo minas saaliheen (section 5)
- Wa noohan iz naadaa min qablu fastajabnaa lahoo fanajjainaahu wa ahlahoo minal karbil ‘azeem
- Wa nasarnaahu minal qawmil lazeena kazzaboo bi Aayaatinaa; innahum kaanoo qawma saw’in fa-aghraq naahum ajma’een
- Wa Daawooda wa Sulaimaana iz yahkumaani fil harsi iz nafashat feehi ghanamul qawmi wa kunnaa lihukmihim shaahideen
- Fafahhamnaahaa sulaimaan; wa kullan aatainaa hukmanw wa’ilmanw wa sakh kharnaa ma’a Daawoodal jibaala yusabbihna wattayr; wa kunnaa faa’ileen
- Wa ‘allamnaahu san’ata laboosil lakum lituhsinakum min ba’sikum fahal antum shaakiroon
- Wa li Sulaimaanar reeha ‘aasifatan tajree bi amriheee ilal ardil latee baaraknaa feehaa; wa kunnaa bikulli shai’in ‘aalimeen
- Wa minash Shayaateeni mai yaghoosoona lahoo wa ya’maloona ‘amalan doona zaalika wa kunna lahum haafizeen
- Wa Ayyooba iz naadaa Rabbahooo annee massaniyad durru wa Anta arhamur raahimeen
- Fastajabnaa lahoo fakashaf naa maa bihee min durrinw wa aatainaahu ahlahoo wa mislahum ma’ahum rahmatan min ‘indinaa wa zikraa lil’aabideen
- Wa Ismaa’eela wa Idreesa wa Zal Kifli kullum minas saabireen
- Wa adkhalnaahum fee rahmatinaa innahum minas saaliheen
- Wa Zan Nooni iz zahaba mughaadiban fa zannaa al lan naqdira ‘alaihi fanaadaa fiz zulumaati al laaa ilaaha illaaa Anta Subhaanaka innee kuntu minaz zaalimeen
- Fastajabnaa lahoo wa najjainaahu minal ghamm; wa kazaalika nunjil mu’mineen
- Wa Zakariyyaaa iz naadaa Rabbahoo Rabbi laa tazarnee fardanw wa Anta khairul waariseen
- Fastajabnaa lahoo wa wahabnaa lahoo Yahyaa Wa aslahnaa lahoo zawjah; innahum kaanoo yusaari’oona fil khairaati wa yad’oonanaa raghabanw wa rahabaa; wa kaanoo lanaa khaashi’een
- Wallateee ahsanat farjahaa fanafakhnaa feehaa min roohinaa wa ja’alnaahaa wabnahaaa Aayatan lil’aalameen
- Inna haaziheee ummatukum ummatanw waahidatanw wa Ana Rabbukum fa’budoon
- Wa taqatta’ooo amrahum bainahum kullun ilainaaa raaji’oon (section 6)
- Famai ya’mal minas saalihaati wa huwa mu’minun falaa kufraana lisa’yihee wa innaa lahoo kaatiboon
- Wa haraamun ‘alaa qaryatin ahlaknaahaaa annahum laa yarji’oon
- Hattaaa izaa futihat Ya’jooju wa Ma’jooju wa hum min kulli hadabiny yansiloon
- Waqtarabal wa’dul haqqu fa-izaa hiya shaakhisatun absaarul lazeena kafaroo yaawailanaa qad kunna fee ghaflatin min haaza bal kunnaa zaalimeen
- Innakum wa maa ta’budoona min doonil laahi hasabu Jahannama antum lahaa waaridoon
- Law kaana haaa’ulaaa’i aalihatan maa waradoohaa wa kullun feehaa khaalidoon
- Lahum feehaa zafeerunw wa hum feehaa laa yasma’oon
- Innal lazeena sabaqat lahum minnal husnaaa ulaaa’ika ‘anhaa mub’adoon
- Laa yasma’oona hasee sahaa wa hum fee mash tahat anfusuhum khaalidoon
- Laa yahzunuhumul faza’ul akbaru wa tatalaq qaahumul malaaa’ikatu haazaa Yawmukumul lazee kuntum too’adoon
- Yawma natwis samaaa’a kataiyis sijilli lilkutub; kamaa bada’naa awwala khalqin nu’eeduh; wa’dan ‘alainaa; innaa kunna faa’ileen
- Wa laqad katabnaa fiz Zaboori min ba’diz zikri annal arda yarisuhaa ‘ibaadi yas saalihoon
- Inna fee haaza labalaa ghal liqawmin ‘aabideen
- Wa maaa arsalnaaka illaa rahmatal lil’aalameen
- Qul innamaa yoohaa ilaiya annamaaa ilaahukum illaahunw Waahid, fahal antum muslimoon
- Fa in tawallaw faqul aazantukum ‘alaa sawaaa’; wa in adreee aqareebun am ba’eedun maa too’adoon
- Innahoo ya’lamul jahra minal qawli wa ya’lamu maa taktumoon
- Wa in adree la’allahoo fitnatul lakum wa mataa’un ilaaheen
- Qaala Rabbih kum bil haqq; wa Rabbunar Rahmaa nul musta’aanu ‘alaa maa tasifoon (section 7)
Surah Anbiya in arabic
1. اقْتَرَبَ لِلنَّاسِ حِسَابُهُمْ وَهُمْ فِي غَفْلَةٍ مُعْرِضُونَ
2. مَا يَأْتِيهِمْ مِنْ ذِكْرٍ مِنْ رَبِّهِمْ مُحْدَثٍ إِلَّا اسْتَمَعُوهُ وَهُمْ يَلْعَبُونَ
3. لَاهِيَةً قُلُوبُهُمْ ۗ وَأَسَرُّوا النَّجْوَى الَّذِينَ ظَلَمُوا هَلْ هَٰذَا إِلَّا بَشَرٌ مِثْلُكُمْ ۖ أَفَتَأْتُونَ السِّحْرَ وَأَنْتُمْ تُبْصِرُونَ
4. قَالَ رَبِّي يَعْلَمُ الْقَوْلَ فِي السَّمَاءِ وَالْأَرْضِ ۖ وَهُوَ السَّمِيعُ الْعَلِيمُ
5. بَلْ قَالُوا أَضْغَاثُ أَحْلَامٍ بَلِ افْتَرَاهُ بَلْ هُوَ شَاعِرٌ فَلْيَأْتِنَا بِآيَةٍ كَمَا أُرْسِلَ الْأَوَّلُونَ
6. مَا آمَنَتْ قَبْلَهُمْ مِنْ قَرْيَةٍ أَهْلَكْنَاهَا ۖ أَفَهُمْ يُؤْمِنُونَ
7. وَمَا أَرْسَلْنَا قَبْلَكَ إِلَّا رِجَالًا نُوحِي إِلَيْهِمْ ۖ فَاسْأَلُوا أَهْلَ الذِّكْرِ إِنْ كُنْتُمْ لَا تَعْلَمُونَ
8. وَمَا جَعَلْنَاهُمْ جَسَدًا لَا يَأْكُلُونَ الطَّعَامَ وَمَا كَانُوا خَالِدِينَ
9. ثُمَّ صَدَقْنَاهُمُ الْوَعْدَ فَأَنْجَيْنَاهُمْ وَمَنْ نَشَاءُ وَأَهْلَكْنَا الْمُسْرِفِينَ
10. لَقَدْ أَنْزَلْنَا إِلَيْكُمْ كِتَابًا فِيهِ ذِكْرُكُمْ ۖ أَفَلَا تَعْقِلُونَ
11. وَكَمْ قَصَمْنَا مِنْ قَرْيَةٍ كَانَتْ ظَالِمَةً وَأَنْشَأْنَا بَعْدَهَا قَوْمًا آخَرِينَ
12. فَلَمَّا أَحَسُّوا بَأْسَنَا إِذَا هُمْ مِنْهَا يَرْكُضُونَ
13. لَا تَرْكُضُوا وَارْجِعُوا إِلَىٰ مَا أُتْرِفْتُمْ فِيهِ وَمَسَاكِنِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تُسْأَلُونَ
14. قَالُوا يَا وَيْلَنَا إِنَّا كُنَّا ظَالِمِينَ
15. فَمَا زَالَتْ تِلْكَ دَعْوَاهُمْ حَتَّىٰ جَعَلْنَاهُمْ حَصِيدًا خَامِدِينَ
16. وَمَا خَلَقْنَا السَّمَاءَ وَالْأَرْضَ وَمَا بَيْنَهُمَا لَاعِبِينَ
17. لَوْ أَرَدْنَا أَنْ نَتَّخِذَ لَهْوًا لَاتَّخَذْنَاهُ مِنْ لَدُنَّا إِنْ كُنَّا فَاعِلِينَ
18. بَلْ نَقْذِفُ بِالْحَقِّ عَلَى الْبَاطِلِ فَيَدْمَغُهُ فَإِذَا هُوَ زَاهِقٌ ۚ وَلَكُمُ الْوَيْلُ مِمَّا تَصِفُونَ
19. وَلَهُ مَنْ فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ ۚ وَمَنْ عِنْدَهُ لَا يَسْتَكْبِرُونَ عَنْ عِبَادَتِهِ وَلَا يَسْتَحْسِرُونَ
20. يُسَبِّحُونَ اللَّيْلَ وَالنَّهَارَ لَا يَفْتُرُونَ
21. أَمِ اتَّخَذُوا آلِهَةً مِنَ الْأَرْضِ هُمْ يُنْشِرُونَ
22. لَوْ كَانَ فِيهِمَا آلِهَةٌ إِلَّا اللَّهُ لَفَسَدَتَا ۚ فَسُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ رَبِّ الْعَرْشِ عَمَّا يَصِفُونَ
23. لَا يُسْأَلُ عَمَّا يَفْعَلُ وَهُمْ يُسْأَلُونَ
24. أَمِ اتَّخَذُوا مِنْ دُونِهِ آلِهَةً ۖ قُلْ هَاتُوا بُرْهَانَكُمْ ۖ هَٰذَا ذِكْرُ مَنْ مَعِيَ وَذِكْرُ مَنْ قَبْلِي ۗ بَلْ أَكْثَرُهُمْ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ الْحَقَّ ۖ فَهُمْ مُعْرِضُونَ
25. وَمَا أَرْسَلْنَا مِنْ قَبْلِكَ مِنْ رَسُولٍ إِلَّا نُوحِي إِلَيْهِ أَنَّهُ لَا إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا أَنَا فَاعْبُدُونِ
26. وَقَالُوا اتَّخَذَ الرَّحْمَٰنُ وَلَدًا ۗ سُبْحَانَهُ ۚ بَلْ عِبَادٌ مُكْرَمُونَ
27. لَا يَسْبِقُونَهُ بِالْقَوْلِ وَهُمْ بِأَمْرِهِ يَعْمَلُونَ
28. يَعْلَمُ مَا بَيْنَ أَيْدِيهِمْ وَمَا خَلْفَهُمْ وَلَا يَشْفَعُونَ إِلَّا لِمَنِ ارْتَضَىٰ وَهُمْ مِنْ خَشْيَتِهِ مُشْفِقُونَ
29. وَمَنْ يَقُلْ مِنْهُمْ إِنِّي إِلَٰهٌ مِنْ دُونِهِ فَذَٰلِكَ نَجْزِيهِ جَهَنَّمَ ۚ كَذَٰلِكَ نَجْزِي الظَّالِمِينَ
30. أَوَلَمْ يَرَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا أَنَّ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضَ كَانَتَا رَتْقًا فَفَتَقْنَاهُمَا ۖ وَجَعَلْنَا مِنَ الْمَاءِ كُلَّ شَيْءٍ حَيٍّ ۖ أَفَلَا يُؤْمِنُونَ
31. وَجَعَلْنَا فِي الْأَرْضِ رَوَاسِيَ أَنْ تَمِيدَ بِهِمْ وَجَعَلْنَا فِيهَا فِجَاجًا سُبُلًا لَعَلَّهُمْ يَهْتَدُونَ
32. وَجَعَلْنَا السَّمَاءَ سَقْفًا مَحْفُوظًا ۖ وَهُمْ عَنْ آيَاتِهَا مُعْرِضُونَ
33. وَهُوَ الَّذِي خَلَقَ اللَّيْلَ وَالنَّهَارَ وَالشَّمْسَ وَالْقَمَرَ ۖ كُلٌّ فِي فَلَكٍ يَسْبَحُونَ
34. وَمَا جَعَلْنَا لِبَشَرٍ مِنْ قَبْلِكَ الْخُلْدَ ۖ أَفَإِنْ مِتَّ فَهُمُ الْخَالِدُونَ
35. كُلُّ نَفْسٍ ذَائِقَةُ الْمَوْتِ ۗ وَنَبْلُوكُمْ بِالشَّرِّ وَالْخَيْرِ فِتْنَةً ۖ وَإِلَيْنَا تُرْجَعُونَ
36. وَإِذَا رَآكَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا إِنْ يَتَّخِذُونَكَ إِلَّا هُزُوًا أَهَٰذَا الَّذِي يَذْكُرُ آلِهَتَكُمْ وَهُمْ بِذِكْرِ الرَّحْمَٰنِ هُمْ كَافِرُونَ
37. خُلِقَ الْإِنْسَانُ مِنْ عَجَلٍ ۚ سَأُرِيكُمْ آيَاتِي فَلَا تَسْتَعْجِلُونِ
38. وَيَقُولُونَ مَتَىٰ هَٰذَا الْوَعْدُ إِنْ كُنْتُمْ صَادِقِينَ
39. لَوْ يَعْلَمُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا حِينَ لَا يَكُفُّونَ عَنْ وُجُوهِهِمُ النَّارَ وَلَا عَنْ ظُهُورِهِمْ وَلَا هُمْ يُنْصَرُونَ
40. بَلْ تَأْتِيهِمْ بَغْتَةً فَتَبْهَتُهُمْ فَلَا يَسْتَطِيعُونَ رَدَّهَا وَلَا هُمْ يُنْظَرُونَ
41. وَلَقَدِ اسْتُهْزِئَ بِرُسُلٍ مِنْ قَبْلِكَ فَحَاقَ بِالَّذِينَ سَخِرُوا مِنْهُمْ مَا كَانُوا بِهِ يَسْتَهْزِئُونَ
42. قُلْ مَنْ يَكْلَؤُكُمْ بِاللَّيْلِ وَالنَّهَارِ مِنَ الرَّحْمَٰنِ ۗ بَلْ هُمْ عَنْ ذِكْرِ رَبِّهِمْ مُعْرِضُونَ
43. أَمْ لَهُمْ آلِهَةٌ تَمْنَعُهُمْ مِنْ دُونِنَا ۚ لَا يَسْتَطِيعُونَ نَصْرَ أَنْفُسِهِمْ وَلَا هُمْ مِنَّا يُصْحَبُونَ
44. بَلْ مَتَّعْنَا هَٰؤُلَاءِ وَآبَاءَهُمْ حَتَّىٰ طَالَ عَلَيْهِمُ الْعُمُرُ ۗ أَفَلَا يَرَوْنَ أَنَّا نَأْتِي الْأَرْضَ نَنْقُصُهَا مِنْ أَطْرَافِهَا ۚ أَفَهُمُ الْغَالِبُونَ
45. قُلْ إِنَّمَا أُنْذِرُكُمْ بِالْوَحْيِ ۚ وَلَا يَسْمَعُ الصُّمُّ الدُّعَاءَ إِذَا مَا يُنْذَرُونَ
46. وَلَئِنْ مَسَّتْهُمْ نَفْحَةٌ مِنْ عَذَابِ رَبِّكَ لَيَقُولُنَّ يَا وَيْلَنَا إِنَّا كُنَّا ظَالِمِينَ
47. وَنَضَعُ الْمَوَازِينَ الْقِسْطَ لِيَوْمِ الْقِيَامَةِ فَلَا تُظْلَمُ نَفْسٌ شَيْئًا ۖ وَإِنْ كَانَ مِثْقَالَ حَبَّةٍ مِنْ خَرْدَلٍ أَتَيْنَا بِهَا ۗ وَكَفَىٰ بِنَا حَاسِبِينَ
48. وَلَقَدْ آتَيْنَا مُوسَىٰ وَهَارُونَ الْفُرْقَانَ وَضِيَاءً وَذِكْرًا لِلْمُتَّقِينَ
49. الَّذِينَ يَخْشَوْنَ رَبَّهُمْ بِالْغَيْبِ وَهُمْ مِنَ السَّاعَةِ مُشْفِقُونَ
50. وَهَٰذَا ذِكْرٌ مُبَارَكٌ أَنْزَلْنَاهُ ۚ أَفَأَنْتُمْ لَهُ مُنْكِرُونَ
51. وَلَقَدْ آتَيْنَا إِبْرَاهِيمَ رُشْدَهُ مِنْ قَبْلُ وَكُنَّا بِهِ عَالِمِينَ
52. إِذْ قَالَ لِأَبِيهِ وَقَوْمِهِ مَا هَٰذِهِ التَّمَاثِيلُ الَّتِي أَنْتُمْ لَهَا عَاكِفُونَ
53. قَالُوا وَجَدْنَا آبَاءَنَا لَهَا عَابِدِينَ
54. قَالَ لَقَدْ كُنْتُمْ أَنْتُمْ وَآبَاؤُكُمْ فِي ضَلَالٍ مُبِينٍ
55. قَالُوا أَجِئْتَنَا بِالْحَقِّ أَمْ أَنْتَ مِنَ اللَّاعِبِينَ
56. قَالَ بَلْ رَبُّكُمْ رَبُّ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ الَّذِي فَطَرَهُنَّ وَأَنَا عَلَىٰ ذَٰلِكُمْ مِنَ الشَّاهِدِينَ
57. وَتَاللَّهِ لَأَكِيدَنَّ أَصْنَامَكُمْ بَعْدَ أَنْ تُوَلُّوا مُدْبِرِينَ
58. فَجَعَلَهُمْ جُذَاذًا إِلَّا كَبِيرًا لَهُمْ لَعَلَّهُمْ إِلَيْهِ يَرْجِعُونَ
59. قَالُوا مَنْ فَعَلَ هَٰذَا بِآلِهَتِنَا إِنَّهُ لَمِنَ الظَّالِمِينَ
60. قَالُوا سَمِعْنَا فَتًى يَذْكُرُهُمْ يُقَالُ لَهُ إِبْرَاهِيمُ
61. قَالُوا فَأْتُوا بِهِ عَلَىٰ أَعْيُنِ النَّاسِ لَعَلَّهُمْ يَشْهَدُونَ
62. قَالُوا أَأَنْتَ فَعَلْتَ هَٰذَا بِآلِهَتِنَا يَا إِبْرَاهِيمُ
63. قَالَ بَلْ فَعَلَهُ كَبِيرُهُمْ هَٰذَا فَاسْأَلُوهُمْ إِنْ كَانُوا يَنْطِقُونَ
64. فَرَجَعُوا إِلَىٰ أَنْفُسِهِمْ فَقَالُوا إِنَّكُمْ أَنْتُمُ الظَّالِمُونَ
65. ثُمَّ نُكِسُوا عَلَىٰ رُءُوسِهِمْ لَقَدْ عَلِمْتَ مَا هَٰؤُلَاءِ يَنْطِقُونَ
66. قَالَ أَفَتَعْبُدُونَ مِنْ دُونِ اللَّهِ مَا لَا يَنْفَعُكُمْ شَيْئًا وَلَا يَضُرُّكُمْ
67. أُفٍّ لَكُمْ وَلِمَا تَعْبُدُونَ مِنْ دُونِ اللَّهِ ۖ أَفَلَا تَعْقِلُونَ
68. قَالُوا حَرِّقُوهُ وَانْصُرُوا آلِهَتَكُمْ إِنْ كُنْتُمْ فَاعِلِينَ
69. قُلْنَا يَا نَارُ كُونِي بَرْدًا وَسَلَامًا عَلَىٰ إِبْرَاهِيمَ
70. وَأَرَادُوا بِهِ كَيْدًا فَجَعَلْنَاهُمُ الْأَخْسَرِينَ
71. وَنَجَّيْنَاهُ وَلُوطًا إِلَى الْأَرْضِ الَّتِي بَارَكْنَا فِيهَا لِلْعَالَمِينَ
72. وَوَهَبْنَا لَهُ إِسْحَاقَ وَيَعْقُوبَ نَافِلَةً ۖ وَكُلًّا جَعَلْنَا صَالِحِينَ
73. وَجَعَلْنَاهُمْ أَئِمَّةً يَهْدُونَ بِأَمْرِنَا وَأَوْحَيْنَا إِلَيْهِمْ فِعْلَ الْخَيْرَاتِ وَإِقَامَ الصَّلَاةِ وَإِيتَاءَ الزَّكَاةِ ۖ وَكَانُوا لَنَا عَابِدِينَ
74. وَلُوطًا آتَيْنَاهُ حُكْمًا وَعِلْمًا وَنَجَّيْنَاهُ مِنَ الْقَرْيَةِ الَّتِي كَانَتْ تَعْمَلُ الْخَبَائِثَ ۗ إِنَّهُمْ كَانُوا قَوْمَ سَوْءٍ فَاسِقِينَ
75. وَأَدْخَلْنَاهُ فِي رَحْمَتِنَا ۖ إِنَّهُ مِنَ الصَّالِحِينَ
76. وَنُوحًا إِذْ نَادَىٰ مِنْ قَبْلُ فَاسْتَجَبْنَا لَهُ فَنَجَّيْنَاهُ وَأَهْلَهُ مِنَ الْكَرْبِ الْعَظِيمِ
77. وَنَصَرْنَاهُ مِنَ الْقَوْمِ الَّذِينَ كَذَّبُوا بِآيَاتِنَا ۚ إِنَّهُمْ كَانُوا قَوْمَ سَوْءٍ فَأَغْرَقْنَاهُمْ أَجْمَعِينَ
78. وَدَاوُودَ وَسُلَيْمَانَ إِذْ يَحْكُمَانِ فِي الْحَرْثِ إِذْ نَفَشَتْ فِيهِ غَنَمُ الْقَوْمِ وَكُنَّا لِحُكْمِهِمْ شَاهِدِينَ
79. فَفَهَّمْنَاهَا سُلَيْمَانَ ۚ وَكُلًّا آتَيْنَا حُكْمًا وَعِلْمًا ۚ وَسَخَّرْنَا مَعَ دَاوُودَ الْجِبَالَ يُسَبِّحْنَ وَالطَّيْرَ ۚ وَكُنَّا فَاعِلِينَ
80. وَعَلَّمْنَاهُ صَنْعَةَ لَبُوسٍ لَكُمْ لِتُحْصِنَكُمْ مِنْ بَأْسِكُمْ ۖ فَهَلْ أَنْتُمْ شَاكِرُونَ
81. وَلِسُلَيْمَانَ الرِّيحَ عَاصِفَةً تَجْرِي بِأَمْرِهِ إِلَى الْأَرْضِ الَّتِي بَارَكْنَا فِيهَا ۚ وَكُنَّا بِكُلِّ شَيْءٍ عَالِمِينَ
82. وَمِنَ الشَّيَاطِينِ مَنْ يَغُوصُونَ لَهُ وَيَعْمَلُونَ عَمَلًا دُونَ ذَٰلِكَ ۖ وَكُنَّا لَهُمْ حَافِظِينَ
83. وَأَيُّوبَ إِذْ نَادَىٰ رَبَّهُ أَنِّي مَسَّنِيَ الضُّرُّ وَأَنْتَ أَرْحَمُ الرَّاحِمِينَ
84. فَاسْتَجَبْنَا لَهُ فَكَشَفْنَا مَا بِهِ مِنْ ضُرٍّ ۖ وَآتَيْنَاهُ أَهْلَهُ وَمِثْلَهُمْ مَعَهُمْ رَحْمَةً مِنْ عِنْدِنَا وَذِكْرَىٰ لِلْعَابِدِينَ
85. وَإِسْمَاعِيلَ وَإِدْرِيسَ وَذَا الْكِفْلِ ۖ كُلٌّ مِنَ الصَّابِرِينَ
86. وَأَدْخَلْنَاهُمْ فِي رَحْمَتِنَا ۖ إِنَّهُمْ مِنَ الصَّالِحِينَ
87. وَذَا النُّونِ إِذْ ذَهَبَ مُغَاضِبًا فَظَنَّ أَنْ لَنْ نَقْدِرَ عَلَيْهِ فَنَادَىٰ فِي الظُّلُمَاتِ أَنْ لَا إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا أَنْتَ سُبْحَانَكَ إِنِّي كُنْتُ مِنَ الظَّالِمِينَ
88. فَاسْتَجَبْنَا لَهُ وَنَجَّيْنَاهُ مِنَ الْغَمِّ ۚ وَكَذَٰلِكَ نُنْجِي الْمُؤْمِنِينَ
89. وَزَكَرِيَّا إِذْ نَادَىٰ رَبَّهُ رَبِّ لَا تَذَرْنِي فَرْدًا وَأَنْتَ خَيْرُ الْوَارِثِينَ
90. فَاسْتَجَبْنَا لَهُ وَوَهَبْنَا لَهُ يَحْيَىٰ وَأَصْلَحْنَا لَهُ زَوْجَهُ ۚ إِنَّهُمْ كَانُوا يُسَارِعُونَ فِي الْخَيْرَاتِ وَيَدْعُونَنَا رَغَبًا وَرَهَبًا ۖ وَكَانُوا لَنَا خَاشِعِينَ
91. وَالَّتِي أَحْصَنَتْ فَرْجَهَا فَنَفَخْنَا فِيهَا مِنْ رُوحِنَا وَجَعَلْنَاهَا وَابْنَهَا آيَةً لِلْعَالَمِينَ
92. إِنَّ هَٰذِهِ أُمَّتُكُمْ أُمَّةً وَاحِدَةً وَأَنَا رَبُّكُمْ فَاعْبُدُونِ
93. وَتَقَطَّعُوا أَمْرَهُمْ بَيْنَهُمْ ۖ كُلٌّ إِلَيْنَا رَاجِعُونَ
94. فَمَنْ يَعْمَلْ مِنَ الصَّالِحَاتِ وَهُوَ مُؤْمِنٌ فَلَا كُفْرَانَ لِسَعْيِهِ وَإِنَّا لَهُ كَاتِبُونَ
95. وَحَرَامٌ عَلَىٰ قَرْيَةٍ أَهْلَكْنَاهَا أَنَّهُمْ لَا يَرْجِعُونَ
96. حَتَّىٰ إِذَا فُتِحَتْ يَأْجُوجُ وَمَأْجُوجُ وَهُمْ مِنْ كُلِّ حَدَبٍ يَنْسِلُونَ
97. وَاقْتَرَبَ الْوَعْدُ الْحَقُّ فَإِذَا هِيَ شَاخِصَةٌ أَبْصَارُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا يَا وَيْلَنَا قَدْ كُنَّا فِي غَفْلَةٍ مِنْ هَٰذَا بَلْ كُنَّا ظَالِمِينَ
98. إِنَّكُمْ وَمَا تَعْبُدُونَ مِنْ دُونِ اللَّهِ حَصَبُ جَهَنَّمَ أَنْتُمْ لَهَا وَارِدُونَ
99. لَوْ كَانَ هَٰؤُلَاءِ آلِهَةً مَا وَرَدُوهَا ۖ وَكُلٌّ فِيهَا خَالِدُونَ
100. لَهُمْ فِيهَا زَفِيرٌ وَهُمْ فِيهَا لَا يَسْمَعُونَ
101. إِنَّ الَّذِينَ سَبَقَتْ لَهُمْ مِنَّا الْحُسْنَىٰ أُولَٰئِكَ عَنْهَا مُبْعَدُونَ
102. لَا يَسْمَعُونَ حَسِيسَهَا ۖ وَهُمْ فِي مَا اشْتَهَتْ أَنْفُسُهُمْ خَالِدُونَ
103. لَا يَحْزُنُهُمُ الْفَزَعُ الْأَكْبَرُ وَتَتَلَقَّاهُمُ الْمَلَائِكَةُ هَٰذَا يَوْمُكُمُ الَّذِي كُنْتُمْ تُوعَدُونَ
104. يَوْمَ نَطْوِي السَّمَاءَ كَطَيِّ السِّجِلِّ لِلْكُتُبِ ۚ كَمَا بَدَأْنَا أَوَّلَ خَلْقٍ نُعِيدُهُ ۚ وَعْدًا عَلَيْنَا ۚ إِنَّا كُنَّا فَاعِلِينَ
105. وَلَقَدْ كَتَبْنَا فِي الزَّبُورِ مِنْ بَعْدِ الذِّكْرِ أَنَّ الْأَرْضَ يَرِثُهَا عِبَادِيَ الصَّالِحُونَ
106. إِنَّ فِي هَٰذَا لَبَلَاغًا لِقَوْمٍ عَابِدِينَ
107. وَمَا أَرْسَلْنَاكَ إِلَّا رَحْمَةً لِلْعَالَمِينَ
108. قُلْ إِنَّمَا يُوحَىٰ إِلَيَّ أَنَّمَا إِلَٰهُكُمْ إِلَٰهٌ وَاحِدٌ ۖ فَهَلْ أَنْتُمْ مُسْلِمُونَ
109. فَإِنْ تَوَلَّوْا فَقُلْ آذَنْتُكُمْ عَلَىٰ سَوَاءٍ ۖ وَإِنْ أَدْرِي أَقَرِيبٌ أَمْ بَعِيدٌ مَا تُوعَدُونَ
110. إِنَّهُ يَعْلَمُ الْجَهْرَ مِنَ الْقَوْلِ وَيَعْلَمُ مَا تَكْتُمُونَ
111. وَإِنْ أَدْرِي لَعَلَّهُ فِتْنَةٌ لَكُمْ وَمَتَاعٌ إِلَىٰ حِينٍ
112. قَالَ رَبِّ احْكُمْ بِالْحَقِّ ۗ وَرَبُّنَا الرَّحْمَٰنُ الْمُسْتَعَانُ عَلَىٰ مَا تَصِفُونَ
anbiya surah is one of the Surahs that mentioned most of Allah’s prophets and talked about the stories of each of them with his people. In surah Al-Anbiya, Allah mentioned 16 prophets.
Also, Surah ambiya talked about the oneness of Allah and mentioned evidence of his oneness and ability. The day of reckoning approaches. Anbiya surah talks about Allah’s punishment for the unjust nations in this world and how their destruction was.
Surah al Nabi mentioned some of the attitudes of the polytheists toward the Messenger and their threat. Al anbiya talked about the role of the prophets in communicating the message and their stories with their people.
Surah al anbiya mentioned the story of Gog and Magog, and the resurrection and the reckoning approached. How will the believers win heaven and Allah save them from the fire? I talked about Muhammad, may Allah’s prayers and peace be upon him, that he is a mercy to the worlds, and that Allah grants him the grace of those who are exposed.