In general, surah an nur was revealed to acquit Aisha, may Allah be pleased with her, after what was rumored about her by some hypocrites during the Al-Ifk incident.
As Allah Almighty revealed surah al nur in a special way to vindicate Lady Aisha for what was attributed to her by the hypocrites.
what is surah an nur about?
The events of surah annur mainly revolve around the etiquette of dealing and the principles of education with different societal spectrums through visitation, home, and permission.
And many etiquette and provisions. Therefore, many people of knowledge believe that an nur surah deserves that name on its merits and distinction, and surah nur
includes the following:
- The etiquette of mixing and visiting, the rules of good cohabitation between women and men, the etiquette of hospitality, and the etiquette of peace.
- Addressing both the crime of slander and the crime of adultery, and the limits and provisions related to those two cases.
- The acquittal of Mrs. Aisha, may Allah be pleased with her and mentioned the subject of the ifk incident.
- Intimidation and warning against encouraging or spreading immorality among the community.
- People’s adherence to public morals and methods of protecting society from crime.
- The noble surah deals with the etiquette of asking permission from the mother and father inside the house with the children or with other people living in the house.
where was surah an nur revealed?
Surah noor was revealed in Medina.
when was surah an nur revealed?
Scholars believe that nur surah was revealed in the first years of the Hijrah, and most likely it was the end of the first year and the beginning of the second year.
why the surah was named an nur?
Surah al noor is called by this name; This is because of the word “light”, for the light is the thing beloved to the soul, and it is life and hope, which Allah – Glory be to Him, the Highest – called with measure and wisdom.
what is the main theme of surah al nur?
Surah al noor is divided into three main sections that deal with a number of topics, and sections are:
1-The first section: It represents the first thirty-four verses, which review legislation and directives and talk about several social issues.
2-The second section: It begins from the thirty-fifth verse, with the words of Allah, and these verses review issues related to belief, faith, infidelity, life, and the universe, and its beginning, represented by light, is linked to its end indicating guidance, and guidance.
3-The third section: It starts from the forty-seventh verse, and this section includes positions, directions, and good tidings, and the beginning of this section is linked to its end by a strong link.
Its beginning refers to hypocrisy and lying against Allah and His Messenger, and its end refers to what Allah has prepared of threats and threats to the hypocrites.
is surah al nur makki or madani
Surah an nur is one of the Medinan surahs, and this surah is considered one of the noble surahs that explain social and home etiquette.
Such as asking permission, lowering the gaze, preserving private parts, veiling, preventing prostitution, facilitating marriage, and other etiquettes.
That directs Muslims to a dignified and virtuous life, and factors of disintegration and moral collapse, and maintain its sanctity.
In which para is surah al nur?
Surah al nur is located in the eighteenth part of the order of the Holy Qur’an.
how to memorize surah nur?
Surah annur is one of the Quranic surahs of medium length, as its number of verses is approximately 64 verses in particular, so you, dear reader, can master the memorization of the surah within a short period of time.
For example, if you memorize 8 verses of the surah on a daily basis, you will finish memorizing the entire surah after 8 days, i.e. an average of about a week.
named an nur benefits
Among the etiquette and rulings included in an nur surah:
- Explanation of a number of obligations.
- Ethics related to establishing the hadd punishment for the adulterer and adulterer.
- The prohibition of slandering chaste women, and a statement of its ruling.
- The story of al-Ifk, and related matters and rulings, such as cursing, fighting the hypocrites in it, and the condition of the one who keeps his tongue from talking about it.
- The threat resulted from spreading outrageous among the believers, and the punishment resulted from lying, telling falsehoods, and cursing those who argue in the talk of al-Ifk.
- It is forbidden to follow Satan, and Allah favors the people of faith by acclamation.
- Explanation of the virtue of charity, and forgiveness.
- Praise for the Mother of the Believers Aisha – may Allah be pleased with her -.
- Explanation of the etiquette of entering homes, and its rulings, including It is forbidden to enter them without the permission of their owners.
- Explanation of the etiquette of asking permission for boys and slaves.
- The command to fortify the vulva, and lower the gaze.
- Guiding the people of faith towards repentance to Allah.
surah al nur Tafseer
Tafseer of verses 1 to 3: These verses clarified the punishment of adultery, and began defining the sanctity of falling in such a matter, as the verses presented the punishment of the adulterer in the Hereafter.
Tafseer of verses 4 to 5: These verses clarified the ruling on defamation in Islamic law.
Tafseer of verses 6 to 10: The ruling on slandering the wife.
Tafseer of verses from 11 to 22: One of the reasons for the revelation of surah nur, in particular, is the presentation of the al-Ifk incident.
And the acquittal of Lady Aisha for what was attributed to her, so these verses presented the details of the al-Ifk incident.
Tafseer of verses 23 to 26: The reward for slander in the Hereafter.
Tafseer of verses 27 to 29: The etiquette of entering the house.
Tafseer of verses 30 to 31: The command is to lower the gaze for men and conceal one’s adornment for women.
Tafseer of verses 32 to 34: The command to marry males and females and the offices of slaves.
Tafseer of verses 35 to 38: The virtue of Ammar mosques in the Islamic religion.
Tafseer of verses 39 to 40: These verses reviewed the actions that the infidels do to fight Islam, as well as Allah set an example for their actions.
Tafseer of verses 41 to 46: Manifestations of the power of Allah Almighty.
Tafseer of verses 47 to 50: The attitude of the hypocrites towards the signs of Allah.
Tafseer of verses 51 to 54: The believers’ obedience to the rule of Allah Almighty.
Tafseer of verses 55 to 57: From the laws of Allah Almighty in His servants.
Tafseer of verses 58 to 62: House etiquette.
Tafseer of verses 63 to 68: Etiquette for the believers’ treatment of the Messenger, may Allah bless him and grant him peace.
Hadith on surah an nur
What was mentioned in Sahih al-Bukhari, on the authority of Aisha, may Allah be pleased with her, when he said to her, “Look out for what they said.
And everyone told me a group of hadiths.” He said: “So I lay on my bed, and at that time I knew that I was innocent and that Allah would vindicate me.
But by Allah, I did not think that Allah would bring down my affair and life. And alone in myself, it was more despicable than Allah- to speak about me with a command that was recited, and Allah – the Almighty – revealed:
عن عائشة رضي الله عنها حين قال لها أعل الإفك ما قالوا وكل حدثني طائفة من الحديث قال “فاضطَجَعتُ على فِراشي، وأنا حينَئذٍ أعلمُ أني بريئةٌ، وأنَّ اللهَ يُبَرِّئُني، ولكن واللهِ ما كنتُ أظُنُّ أنَّ اللهَ يُنزِلُ في شأني وَحيًا يُتلى، ولَشَأني في نفْسي كان أحقَرَ من أن يتكَلَّم اللهُ فيَّ بأمرٍ يُتلى، وأنزَل اللهُ -عز وجل-: “إِنَّ الَّذِين بِالْإِفْكِ عُصْبَةٌ مِنْكُمْ.
surah an nur summary
Nur surah is one of the median surahs that contains 64 verses of the Holy Qur’an, and it is one of the repeated chapters that were revealed after Surah Al-Hashr, and its twenty-fourth order among the surahs of the Holy Qur’an.
And the human virtues, which are like a light from Allah to all His servants and an abundance of His mercy upon them, Moreover surah al noor spoke about the well-known incident of Al-Ifk.
It is located in Part 18 and includes parties 35 and 36, Quadrants 4, 5, 6, and 7 of the Holy Qur’an, and surah noor verses contain some directives related to The family being the first nucleus of societies.
In the end, surah noor included many important topics related to faith and chastity, and perhaps the most prominent thing that came with it was the Al-Ifk incident, which.
Through surah noor and its verses, revealed the innocence of Lady Aisha – may Allah be pleased with her – and the truth appeared clearly and clearly.