what is Ramadan dua? In the month of Ramadan for Muslims, the doors of heaven are open, the goodwill swells, and mercy descends, and all of this is thought to be in response to the prayers of Muslims;
It should be noted that worship in the month of Ramadan is not limited to a specific type of it, such as male and reading the Qur’an, but also in which worship and good deeds are desirable, including.
Ramadan dua, so it was worth taking care of in the month of Ramadan virtue. He does not forget or lose sight of, knowing and certainly that Allah must respond to the prayers of his servant by giving him what he has asked for, or by saving the answer with a wage that he receives on the Day of Resurrection, or by doing harm, ill or doing bad things about him.
As the Prophet ( peace be upon him) explained in the sunnah the conditions of paradise and fire in the month of Ramadan, saying: “If he enters Ramadan the doors of paradise are opened, the gates of hell are closed and the demons are closed).
The doors of paradise are opened, and the doors of fire are closed, which gives an advantage and prayer in the month of Ramadan, and authorizes the response to the prayers of the fasting people, and the acceptance of their actions.
So let’s seize this opportunity and repeat the Ramadan dua, and in light of this topic, we will talk through the paragraphs of our next article on the duas for Ramadan.
what dua to read when fasting outside of Ramadan?
The fasting person can pray what he wants when he is natural, and there are many dua for Ramadan
Or outside Ramadan in the Prophet’s Sunnah that the Prophet has taught us, to call it The Almighty, including:
- (O Allah, I seek refuge in you from helplessness and laziness, cowardice and pyramid, and stinginess, and I seek refuge in you from the torment of the grave, and from the fitna of nature and death.)
- (O Allah, you have given up, you have believed, and you have to be entrusted, and here you are, and you have grown up, and you have been singled out, O Allah, I seek refuge in your pride, there is no Allah but you, to mislead me, you are the living who does not die, and jinn and forget to die.)
- (O Allah, I seek refuge in you from the strife of the Antichrist, the torment of fire, the affliction of the grave, the torment of the grave, the evil of the sedition of wealth, and the evil of the affliction of poverty, and I seek refuge with you from the evil of the affliction of the Antichrist).
- (O Allah wash my sins with ice water and cold and purify my heart from sins as I have purified the white dress from desecration, and promise between me and my sins as I have been between the Orient and Morocco, O Allah, I seek refuge in you from laziness, incessant and in love with you.)
اللهم طهرني من الذنوب والخطايا، اللهم نقني منها كما ينقى الثوب الأبيض من الدنس، اللهم طهرني بالثلج والبرد والماء البارد”
- (O Allah, I seek refuge with your consent from your indignation, and with your recovery from your punishment, and I seek refuge in you from you, I do not count praise on you as you praised yourself.)
- (O Allah, I seek refuge in you from the knowledge that does not work, a heart that does not fear, a prayer that is not heard, and an insatiable soul.)
- (O Allah, please do not entrust me with a blink of an eye and fix my entire affairs. There is no Allah but you.)
- (O Allah, we have come in this world with goodness and in the hereafter good and we have suffered the torment of fire.)
- (Oh Allah, I ask you from all the good, urgent and urgent, what I have learned from him and what I did not know, and I seek refuge with you from all evil, urgent and urgent, what I have learned from him and what I did not know).
- O Allah, I ask you from the best of what your servant and prophet asked you to do, and I ask you to make every case for me. Good.
- (O Allah, with your knowledge of the unseen and your ability to create, I salute what life has taught me good, and I regret that if I learned of death as good for me, and I ask you your fear of the unseen and martyrdom, and I ask you the word of the right to consent and anger.
And I ask you of the intention of poverty and wealth, and I ask you of bliss that does not run out And I ask you of an uninterrupted eye village, and I ask you satisfaction after the judiciary.
And I ask you to return to life after death, and I ask you the pleasure of looking at your face, and the longing to meet you in no harmful harm, no misguided fitna, Oh Allah, we are decorated with the decoration of faith And make us guided).
- (O Allah, I am your servant, the son of your servant, and the son of your nation, in your hands, in your judgment, justice in your judgment, I ask you by every name that is yours that you have named yourself, or you have put it down in your book.
Or taught him by someone of your creation, or you have taken it into your unseen knowledge, to make the Qur’an the spring of my heart, the light of my chest, the evacuation of my grief, and the absence of my concern.)
- (O Allah, I ask you that you have praise, there is no Allah but you, alone, you have no partner, manan, o exquisite heavens and earth, O Almighty and Honor, O Hay Ya Qayum, I ask you to paradise, and I seek refuge in you from fire.)
- (O Allah, I ask you, One Allah, the one who is steadfast, who was not born and was not born, and who had no one enough to forgive me for my sins, you are the merciful forgiveness.)
a dua for ramadan
Many of the adages about the Prophet Mustafa (PBUH) concerning the duaa for Ramadan month have been confirmed, including the following:
- The best dua for Ramadan breakfast (the thirst went and the veins were wet and the wage was fixed hopefully).
ثبت في سنن أبي داوود من حديث عبد الله بن عمر رضي الله عنهما قال: كان رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم إذا أفطر قال: ذهب الظمأ وابتلت العروق وثبت الأجر إن شاء الله.
- The best dua in Ramadan fasting is if I have breakfast with the people(I break the fasting, and the angels arrive at you and eat your righteous food).
- The dua before ramadan of seeing Hilal Ramadan(O Allah bless us with Yemen, faith, safety, Islam, Allah, and Allah).
- A dua for fast in ramadan
for the night of destiny (Allah, you are a generous pardon, you love forgiveness, forgive me).
- A dua for fasting ramadan for the praise and the rise of the night (right, your saying is right, your meeting is right, the paradise is right, the fire is right, the prophets are right, and the hour is right, Oh Allah you are Muslim, and you believed.
And you are entrusted, and here you are, and where you grew up, and here you are, and here you are, you tried, forgive me what you have done and what you have delayed, and what you have captured and what you have declared, you are my Allah, there is no Allah but you).
- (O Allah, I ask you from all the good, urgent and urgent, what I have learned from him and what I did not know, and I seek refuge with you from all evil, urgent and urgent.
What I have learned from him and what I did not know, O Allah I ask you from the best of what your servant and prophet asked you, and I ask you to make every case good for me.)
- (O heart prank, my heart has been fixed on your religion.)
- (O Allah, I seek refuge in you from science that does not work, a heart that does not fear, a prayer that is not heard, and an insatiable soul, and then says, “O Allah, I seek refuge in you from these four.”
- (O Allah, please do not entrust me with a blink of an eye, and fix my whole affairs).
how to make a dua list for Ramadan?
The specificity of Ramadan dua is manifested in the fact that it is an act of worship that comes at a specific time, and in specific circumstances. During his fasting, one of the reasons for his response.
Indicates that the verse of Allah’s response to the supplication between the verses of fasting and his rulings, he said -the Almighty -: (And when my servants ask me about me, I am a relative, I answer the call of the bid so that they will be called.
This indicates the close relationship between fasting and the response to dua; The scholars have made it clear that this indicates the necessity of diligence in supplication in all cases of fasting; From breaking the fast and constipation, throughout the month of Ramadan.
And this is supported by what was narrated in the Prophetic Sunnah that supplications during fasting are not rejected. The Prophet – may Allah prayers and peace be upon him – said: (There are three whose supplications are not rejected: the just imam, the fasting person until he breaks his fast, and the dua of the oppressed).
when is the best time to make dua in Ramadan?
Muslims are keen to get closer to Allah Almighty in the holy month of Ramadan by duas for ramadan, and the night is doing so, and one of the virtues of the Holy Month is that it is all a time for prayer.
Especially for the fasting person, where the Messenger of Allah said that the fasting person has an invitation that does not respond, and there are many times of answering dua.
The best three hours in Ramadan
1- First hour of the day (after dawn prayers), the text of the jurists on the need to use this hour by mentioning Allah Almighty and praying until the sun rises
The Imam al-Nuclear said in the Book of Remembrance: “I know that the most honorable times of remembrance are in the day after the morning prayers.”
“Who prayed the dawn in a group and then sat to mention Allah until the sun came up and then prayed two rak’ahs that were for him as an argument and a complete and complete age”, narrated by Al-Termadi and said hadith, Hassan.
The Prophet, peace be upon him, prayed for lunch and sat in prayer until the sun came out, and in the hadith (Allah bless my nation in its correct).
Therefore, he hates sleeping after morning prayers because it is an hour when she divides livelihoods, so it is not to sleep in it, but to revive it with mention and prayer, especially since we are in the month of Ramadan in which wages and rewards double.
2- Last hour of the day (before sunset), this precious hour is missed by the fasting believer, often busy preparing breakfast and preparing for it, and this should not be for those who are keen to collect the wages because they are precious moments and precious minutes.
It is one of the best times to pray and ask Allah Almighty, and it is one of the times of response as stated in the Hadith (three responses: the call of the fasting, the call of the oppressed, the invitation of the traveler) narrated by the Tramdi.
The righteous ancestors of the end of the day were more glorious than the beginning because it is the end of the day and the blessed one is the god who used this hour to pray.
3- Al sahr Time Magic is the time before dawn, he said (and the forgiveness of the ashar).
My fasting brother took care of this precious time with so much prayer and forgiveness until dawn comes, especially since we are in the month of Ramadan let us use these spiritual minutes while strengthening our connection to Allah Almighty.
He said in seizing these precious hours with praise and cheering: “Be patient with what they say and praise your Lord before the sun rises and before sunset, and from the night, he swam and the parties of the day, so that you may be satisfied.” (Surat Taha (130))
فَاصْبِرْ عَلَىٰ مَا يَقُولُونَ وَسَبِّحْ بِحَمْدِ رَبِّكَ قَبْلَ طُلُوعِ الشَّمْسِ وَقَبْلَ غُرُوبِهَا ۖ وَمِنْ آنَاءِ اللَّيْلِ فَسَبِّحْ وَأَطْرَافَ النَّهَارِ لَعَلَّكَ تَرْضَىٰ) (سورة طه (130
He said: “Be patient with what they say and praise your Lord before the sun rises, before sunset (39), and at night, he swam and performed prostration (40).”
(وقال تعالى : (فَاصْبِرْ عَلَى مَا يَقُولُونَ وَسَبِّحْ بِحَمْدِ رَبِّكَ قَبْلَ طُلُوعِ الشَّمْسِ وَقَبْلَ الْغُرُوبِ (39) وَمِنَ اللَّيْلِ فَسَبِّحْهُ وَأَدْبَارَ السُّجُودِ (40)).
are all your duas answered in Ramadan?
In Ramadan dua, the Muslim should turn to Allah and invite him, taking care to abide by several morals, including:
- Loyalty to Allah alone, and not to seek help from others, or to involve him in prayer.
- Avoid taboos, and commit halal goodness to earn, food, and drink.
- The presence of the heart, the lack of inattention, the sincerity of prayer, the certainty of Allah’s response to him, and please respond from it.
- Start praying to Praise Allah, praying to his Messenger Muhammad, and begging Allah by his good names, and his attributes appropriate to the state of prayer.
For example: praying for forgiveness and mercy is in the names of Allah: Rahman, merciful, forgiving, or forgiving, and praying for money or the boy, in the names of Allah: The Holy One, the Wahab, the Manan, and as such.
- Take care of certain conditions when praying, including purity, receiving a kiss, raising hands, stretching them towards the chest or face, and making their belly towards the sky, by joining them, or making little difference between them.
- Continue to pray, not to leave him, or to stop him, and to insist on Allah in him;
- Avoid forbidden prayers, such as prayers for the break-up of the uterus, or the prayer of the child against his parents, as Allah ordered him to pray for them, not to them, and to pray against them from their sin.
And to break the end of the uterus, and to forbid the prayer that includes sin, such as the prayer of the Muslim to himself, his money, or his son to perish, or to pray for others for no reason to do so.
The Prophet said: (Don’t pray against yourselves, don’t pray against your children, don’t pray for your servants, and don’t pray for your money.
are duas accepted in Ramadan?
The whole of Ramadan is a time for duas for Ramadan, especially for the fasting person, because he has a supplication that is not rejected. Al-Nawawi said in Al-Majmoo’.
It is desirable for a fasting person to supplicate during his fasting for the tasks of the hereafter and this world, for himself and for those he loves, and for Muslims.
According to the hadith of Abu Huraira who said: The Messenger of Allah, peace, and blessings be upon him, said: There are three whose supplications are not rejected:
قال أبو هريرة: قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم: ثلاثة لا ترد دعواتهم:
الصائم إذا أفطر والإمام العادل والمظلوم. رواه الترمذي وابن ماجه.
The fasting person when he breaks his fast, the just imam, and the oppressed. Narrated by al-Tirmidhi and Ibn Majah. Al-Tirmidhi said: It is a good hadith. And the same narration, even with the twofold above, necessitates the desirability of the dua of a fasting person.
From the beginning of the day to the end, because he is called a fasting person in all of that. is over. His saying: And so is the narration…etc. It means the other narration of the hadith, which is the fasting person until he breaks his fast, until the end of the hadith.
So dua should be made at breakfast and at other times that are likely to be answered in times other than Ramadan, so what do you think of them in Ramadan, for example, dua at the time of dawn, between the adhan and the iqaamah, and in prostration, and so on.
does dua during ramadan get accepted?
It is preferable to recite a dua for Ramadan in Ramadan, especially on the night of destiny, and from the times and conditions in which prayer is preferred in the month of Ramadan and others:
One-third of the last night, after performing the imposed prayers, when the muezzin calls for prayers, between the adhan and the residence, when the ghaith comes down from the sky, in the moments of prostration in prayer, and in the hour of response from Friday.
Either the last hour of the afternoon or the hour of sermon and prayer In the male councils that gather Muslims to pray and obey, when drinking Zamzam water, on the day of standing in Arafa, following ablution, following the burial of the deceased.
The dua of the traveler during his travel, the dua of the father for his son, the Muslim’s prayers for his Muslim brother in his absence, and the dua of the traveler during his journey. The Just Imam, and the dua of the Obligated.
how to get your dua accepted in Ramadan?
It is worth noting that there are no legal texts that mention signs of dua being answered, but what the scholars mentioned in their books are from the experiences of the righteous.
If he is accepted and Allah is kind to him to answer, he must find something of that…” and the believer should supplicate to Allah and within him, he is certain that Allah – Glory be to Him – will respond to him.
Come: Fear and weeping, with the heart stillness afterward, its receptiveness to acts of obedience, and the abundance of praise, as if the servant would say: “Praise be to Allah, by whose grace good deeds are completed.”
Feeling the purity and purity of the heart, the feeling of removing worries, achieving peace of mind, and opening the chest after supplication. Fear and tenderness from the effects of responding to dua.
With tears in the eyes and apprehension of the heart. A person feels energetic internally, and truth outwardly, so that he thinks that a heavy burden has been placed upon him.
what dua to read in first 10 days of ramadan?
Some of the duaa for ramadan that can be recited in the last ten days are:
- (O Allah, with your knowledge of the unseen and your ability to create, I salute what life has taught me well, and I regret that if I learned of death as good for me, and I ask you your fear of the unseen and martyrdom, and I ask you the word of truth in satisfaction and anger.
And I ask you the intention in poverty and wealth, and I ask you bliss that does not run out And I ask you an uninterrupted eye village, and I ask you satisfaction after the judiciary, and I ask you to return to life after death, and I ask you the pleasure of looking at your face.
And longing to meet you, in no harmful harm, no added fitna, Oh Allah, we are decorated with decorations of faith, and make us guided by the guiding.
- About Aisha, the mother of believers, may Allah bless her: “The Messenger of Allah(PBUH) taught her this prayer: O Allah, I ask you from all the good that is urgent and urgent, what I have learned from him and what I have not learned, Allah.
I ask you from the best of what your servant and prophet asked you, and I seek refuge in you from the evil that your servant and prophet have been hurt by, O Allah.
I ask you paradise and what is close to it from saying or doing, and I seek refuge in you with you. From the fire and the nearby saying or doing, I ask you to make every justice of his case good for me).
عن عائشة -رضي الله عنها- أن رسول الله -صلى الله عليه وسلم- علمها هذا الدعاء: اللَّهُمَّ إني أسألك من الخير كله عَاجِلِهِ وآجِلِهِ، ما علمتُ منه وما لم أعلم، وأعوذ بك من الشر كله عَاجِلِهِ وآجِلِهِ، ما علمتُ منه وما لم أعلم، اللَّهُمَّ إني أسألك من خير ما سألك عبدُك ونبيُّك، وأعوذ بك من شر ما عَاذَ منه عبدُك ونبيُّك اللَّهُمَّ إني أسألك الجنة، وما قرب إليها من قول أو عمل، وأعوذ بك من النار، وما قرَّبَ إليها من قول أو عمل، وأسألك أن تجعل كل قضاء قَضَيْتَه لي خيرًا.
- (The prayers of the anguish: Allah bless you, I hope, do not entrust me with a blink of an eye, and fix all my affairs, there is no Allah but you.)
Which dua is good in Ramadan?
While general prayers come from the Holy Quran, they can be prayed during the month of Ramadan, including:
- (Allah, I am forced to thank your grace, which has bestowed upon me and my father, and to do good for him and to make it right for me in my offspring to decide for you that I am a Muslim.)
- (Our Lord has fulfilled our light and forgave us that you are capable of everything.)
- (I ask you what I have no knowledge of, otherwise, you forgive me and have mercy on me.
- (Our Lord has given us good in this world, in the hereafter, good and we have suffered the torment of fire.)
“ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا، واسرافنا في امرنا، وثبت أقدامنا وانصرنا على القوم الكافرين”.
- (Our Lord, our hearts do not yet dawn, as our gift has been given to us by those who have mercy for you, you are the Wahab.)
- (Allah gives me from your son a good offspring that you hear the prayers.)
- (Our Lord forgive us for our sins and our extravagance in our matter, and hold our feet and support us over the infidel people.)
- (May lord explain my chest to me* and please me* and I will shave a knot from my tongue* they understand my words).
- (Allah made me aware).
- (There is no Allah but you, glory be to you, that I was one of the oppressors.)
- (Allah, put me down in a blessed house, and you are the best of the two houses.)
- (And it is up to us that you are the merciful repenter.)
- (May lord accept from us that you are the knowledgeable hearing one).
- (Our Lord has emptied us of patience, fixed our feet, and supported the infidel people.)
- (May the lord makes me a resident of prayer and from my descendants, our Lord, and accept the prayers.)
- (Allah, I seek refuge in you from the whispers of demons.)
- (Allah gave me a judgment and attached me to the righteous.)
- (May we reap from the unjust people.)
- (Our Lord has given us from our husbands and offspring the eyes of the almighty and made us imams for the able.)
To summarise, one of the most important things that a large group of Muslims is keen on is the best dua for ramadan, it is one of the closest months of the year to the hearts of the servants, and there is some best dua in ramadan that the Muslim can take care of during that period, until the beginning of the holy month, and including dua for fasting ramadan:
1- “O Allah, I ask you in his paradise and the near words or work to it, and I seek refuge in you from fire and the near words or work to it, and I ask you to make every justice his case good for me, O Allah forgive me for my sins, and open the doors of your mercy to me.”
2- “O Merciful, Merciful, I ask you with your mercy, which has expanded everything to forgive us, have mercy on us, and forgive us. O Allah, may Allah give us Ramadan forgiveness.”
“يا رحمن، يا رحيم، أسألك برحمتك التي وسعت كل شيء، أن تغفر لنا وترحمنا، فاللهم اغفر لنا في رمضان”
“Allah, we have reached Ramadan and our buttons are repentance to please you from us, and make us a share of your mercy and make us one of the smart fasting people and those who win.”
As for the dua for fast in ramadan of entering the month of Ramadan, one of the most prominent prayers that Muslims prefer to repeat: “Allah help me with what you taught me, teach me what benefits me, and give me knowledge.
O Allah, guide me in it and guide me, O Allah, I ask you in it all the good, urgent and urgent, what I learned from him and what I did not know, and I seek refuge with you from all evil, urgent and urgent, what I learned from him and what I did not know.”
Do you want your kids to learn more about Online Islamic studies Classes? Sign up for Rahman School’s ( online Quran school ) Online Islamic studies Classes program and watch them dive deeper into Islam science.
Rahman School’s Arabic classes, Quran classes, Islamic studies class, Quran tajweed class, ijazah Quran and let your children learn the accurate Quran recitation and word pronunciation even if Arabic is not their first language.
online Quran classes for kids learning can be challenging if you’re seeking it for your kids. Rahman School offers you a wide variety of topics to teach your children online.
Whether it’s Quran online, Arabic online, Tajweed, Ijazah, tajwid al Quran, and Islamic Studies. Rahman School has your back with professional Quran tutors who are willing to go further with your kids’ education. With an attractive interface and well-structured lessons,
Rahman School gives you and your children the chance to learn with al Rahman school who are going to be your kids’ new friends, accompanying them in their learning process and encouraging them to learn more.