Egyptian sheikh Quran We will talk about them in detail, as there are many Quran reciters in Egypt who were famous for their golden voices and were able to touch the hearts of listeners with their reverence and distinguished recitation, Egypt is considered a cradle for Quran reader, and the following are the most famous Egyptian Sheikh Quran reciters.
Egyptian sheikh Quran
In the following lines, we will mention the 10 most famous reciters of the Quran in Egypt throughout history:
Sheikh Muhammad Rifat
- Muhammad Rifat ( Arabic: الشيخ محمد رفعت )is considered one of the most famous Egyptian Quran reciters.
- So his voice has always been associated with the morning recitation on the Holy Quran Radio.
- The sheikh Muhammad Rifat was the favourite reciter of Sheikh Al Shaarawi.
- May Allah have mercy on him.
- As for the sweetness of the voice, we say Sheikh Abdul Basit.
- So if we want a long breath with a sweet voice, we say Sheikh Mustafa Ismail.
- If we say all of them, we say Sheikh Muhammad Rifaat.
Mohamed Siddiq El-Minshawi
- Sheikh Mohamed Siddiq El-Minshawi ( Arabic: محمد صديق المنشاوي ) is considered one of the most famous Egyptian sheikhs.
- Whose voices have reached all parts of the world, not only in Egypt?
- Where his recordings became famous in Egypt, Syria and London.
- He grew up in a decent family carrying the book of Allah Almighty. Al-Minshawi went to the book at an early age and received attention and care from his sheikh.
- So he noticed that he had quick memorization and understanding, and his voice was sweet.
- He completed the Quran memorization at the age of eight.
- He became an accredited reader on the Egyptian radio after many rejected attempts.
- Al-Minshawi died after a struggle with illness in 1388 AH.
Abdul Basit ‘Abd us-Samad
- Sheikh Abdul Basit Abdul Samad ( Arabic: عبدالباسط عبد الصمد ) is considered one of the most famous reciters of the Noble Quran.
- As distinguished by his sweet voice, he is one of the very popular reciters.
- The Sheikh Abdul Basit recited in the Grand Mosque, the Prophet’s Mosque, the Luxor Mosque.
- Whereas Ibrahimi Mosque in Hebron in Palestine, the Umayyad Mosque in Damascus.
- The most famous mosques in Asia, Africa, the United States, France, London, India and most countries of the world
- Sheikh Abdul Basit received a number of decorations, including a medal from the Prime Minister of Syria in 1959.
- And a medal from the Prime Minister of Malaysia in 1965.
Read more: How to Learn Quran for kids
Cheikh mahmoud ali al banna
- One of the most famous reciters of the Holy Quran, Egyptian Quran Sheikh Mahmoud Ali Al Banna ( Arabic:الشيخ محمود علي البنا )was called an ambassador for the Quran.
- The Holy Quran was memorized in the village book by Sheikh Musa Al-Manish.
Mahmoud Khalil Al-Hussary
- Sheikh Mahmoud Khalil Al-Hussary (Arabic: محمود خليل الحصري ) is considered one of the best Egyptian Quran reciters.
- As well as one of the most famous reciters of the Quran with different narrations.
- Whereas he was able to read the Holy Quran with the ten readings.
- He has many copies of the Quran recorded with different narrations.
- He completed Quran recitation when he was eight years old.
- Then joined Al-Azhar Al-Sharif and learned the ten readings.
- Took his degrees in the sciences of readings.
- So the Noble Quran Radio opened Whereas its radio broadcast with his recitation.
- Whereas an expert at the Islamic Research Academy.
- Whereas 1961 he was the first to record the recited Quran around the world with the narration of Hafs from Asim.
- Al-Hosari received the Medal of Science and Arts of the first class on Flag Day.
Sheikh Abul Ainain Shu’aisha
- Sheikh Abul Ainain Shu’aisha (Arabic: ابو العينين شعيشع ) is considered one of the most prominent reciters of the Holy Quran.
- They became famous at a young age during a party held in Mansoura in 1936.
- His role model and ideal were Sheikh Muhammad Rifaat.
- Whereas was the most prominent of those who imitated his reading.
- So the first Egyptian Quran Sheikh reader to read at Al-Aqsa Mosque.
Sheikh Taha Al-Fashni
- Sheikh Taha Al-Fashni ( Arabic: طه الفشني ) is one of the most famous reciters of the Noble Quran and religious chanting.
- Always assigned to recite the Holy Quran at school parties.
- So had many distinctive religious chantings.
sheik mustafa ismail
- Sheikh Mustafa Ismail ( Arabic: الشيخ مصطفى اسماعيل ) One of the best Quran reciters in Egypt and on the Egyptian radio.
- Not even tested to enter the radio for his distinctive vocal abilities.
- So was born in Gharbia Governorate, the centre of Al-Santa and Quran memorization.
- Whereas was not over 12 years old, and he studied the provisions of reciting the Noble Quran.
Sheikh Abdel-Fattah Al-Shasha’i
- Abdel-Fattah Mahmoud Al-Shasha’i ( Arabic: الشيخ عبد الفتاح الشعشاعي ) was born in the village of Shasha’a in the Menoufia Governorate.
- So became famous during the distant evening on the final night of the birth of Hussein bin Ali.
- Sheikh Ahmad Nada, Sheikh Ali Mahmoud, Sheikh Al-Isawy and Sheikh Muhammad Jadallah.
Sheikh Ali Mahmoud
- Some consider him to be one of the greatest reciters of the Noble Quran.
- Sheikh Ali Mahmoud memorized the Quran at the hands of Sheikh Abu Hashem Al-Shabrawi.
- He was born in 1878 in the Darb Al-Hijazi neighbourhood in Cairo.
- So memorized the Tajweed and took its readings at the hands of Sheikh Mabrouk Hassanein.
- Who discovered Sheikh Muhammad Refaat.
- Everyone who wants to Reading Quran Online must be familiar with all the rules of the Quran and know the correct pronunciation of the Quran, It is natural that the Quran is in Arabic.
- So whoever teaches the Quran must be a native speaker of the Arabic language and understand it well.
- So that Rahman School and Top Quran Classes offer They have the best Quran reciters, graduates of Al-Azhar Al-Sharif.
Do you want your kids to learn more about Online Quran Classes? Sign up for Rahman School’s ( Quran school ) Online Quran Classes program and watch them dive deeper into the Quran science and learn the Holy Book of Allah.
Rahman School’s Arabic classes, Quran classes, Islamic studies class, Quran tajweed class, ijazah Quran and let your children learn the accurate Quran recitation and word pronunciation even if Arabic is not their first language.
Online Quran tuition learning can be challenging if you’re seeking it for your kids. Rahman School offers you a wide variety of topics to teach your children online.
Whether it’s Quran online, Arabic online, Tajweed, Ijazah, tajwid al Quran, and Islamic Studies. Rahman School has your back with professional Quran tutors who are willing to go further with your kids’ education. With an attractive interface and well-structured lessons,
Rahman School gives you and your children the chance to learn with al Rahman school who are going to be your kids’ new friends, accompanying them in their learning process and encouraging them to learn more.