what is the dua for travelling? Dua for travelling, as for other matters, there are dua, many of which are mentioned in the books of Sunnah, and among these supplications
Ibn Umar, may Allah be pleased with them both, narrated: If the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, stood on his camel out to a journey, he would say the takbeer (three times), then said: “Glory be to Him who mocked this for us, and we were not for him a pair of horns.”
[(Oh Allah, I seek refuge in You from the hardships of travel, the bleakness of one’s fate, and a bad outlook regarding family and money, O Allah, You are the companion in travel, the Caliph in the family, and the land is upon us).
how to make dua while travelling?
There is a specific dua for traveling to be used when traveling, whether traveling for work, marriage, visitation, entertainment, or any other matter:
- Allah is the greatest, Allah is the greatest, and Allah is the greatest.
Glory be to the One who subjected this to us, and we were not bound to it, and to our Lord we will not be overthrown.
”“Oh Allah, we ask you in this journey of righteousness and piety, and of deeds that are pleasing to you.
And the Caliph in the family, O Allah, I seek refuge in You from the hardships of travel, the bleakness of the outlook, the evil of one’s fate and the heart.
- And when he came back, he said them and increased.
dua for traveling in plane
It is necessary to read the dua for travellers with different means that you will use in travel, whether it is air, land, or sea travel.
And that is what is said about the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him, and the Muslim must know the meaning of this prayer before reading, and the meaning is as follows:
- (Glory be to who made this fun of us, and we were not horny)) since the Muslim should praise Allah, because Allah is pleased with him as a means of travel and he would not have received it, but Allah blesses and exalted him.
- ((And we are to our Lord for those who turn)) this sentence has a reminder to the Muslim that life is entirely a journey and that we will eventually turn to Allah, blessed and exalted, and that the Muslim must be burdened with the balance of his goodness and realize that life is small and protect Allah in all the things he does.
- ((O Allah, we ask you in our journey this righteousness and piety)) in this prayer, he asked Allah to bless and exalt him to make travel a means of obedience to Allah, and to do nothing that angers Allah, and in this prayer is a means for the Muslim to recalculate what he is doing and the purpose of this travel.
- ((O Allah, make this travel easy for us and take us away from us after it)) this prayer is meant to limit Allah’s pores to the person during travel so that he does not feel that it is long.
- ((O Allah, you are the one who accompanies in travel)) praying to him, asking Allah to bless and exalt one to save one during travel, and the person with whom Allah is blessed and exalted is not afraid of anything.
- ((And the caliph in the family)) that the person will not worry about his family because Allah blesses and exalts them.
- ((Travel Moths)) is meant to be the hardship a person can experience during travel.
- ((The gloom of the view)) is meant here to be exposed to something dangerous during travel or accidents and not to feel pain and sadness.
- (((And the bad turn)) is meant by the word “flipper” is to return from travel, and this prayer so that a person does not have any sadness or distress when returning from travel, whether the bad thing is in his money, in himself or in his family.
- (((Aybon Repentant Abedoun) to our Lord Hamedon in this prayer that the Muslim repents for what he has done during his return from travel, and thank Allah for his grace and facilitating his affairs for him
dua for travelling on plane in English
(Three calls for responses, no doubt: the call of the father, the invitation of the traveler, and the call of the oppressed) narrated by Abu Daoud and al-Torzi, and the Muslims must continue to pray during travel.
The correct wording of the prayer of travel is a year for the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him, for this reason, the Muslim must keep him, and among the prayers that a Muslim can mention during travel is his saying:
- Oh, Allah saves me from my hands, from my back, from my right, from my north and above me, and I seek refuge in your greatness to assassinate under me.
- Oh Allah I have entrusted myself, my family, and my money to you, Oh Allah save me from above me and from my right and left, there is no Allah but Allah, trust us in Allah.
- O Allah save me and release me from any harm that may happen to me during travel and save my family from all the month, I entrust you with Allah who is not lost and I pray for him.
- Allah, you are the one who is the one who traveled, and may Allah help me during the journey, and give me good in my journey and keep away from me all evil, Oh Allah, I seek refuge with you from the bad pranks in money and in the family.
- Allah saved me and all the travelers and we returned to our family, Allah we seek refuge from the evil of travel and from the gloom of the view.
dua for someone travelling on plane
You must be reassured about the traveler and that Allah will return him to you without problems; That is why you must be familiar with the formula of the travelling dua, and if the traveler is a person dear to you.
You must rest assured and trust in Allah and pray to Allah for him to return him safely, and remember the supplication for returning from travel and Allah, Blessed and Exalted be He.
Will always be with him, and be sure that Allah will not disappoint you. Among the supplications that can be mentioned are the following:
- May Allah protect you
Allah entrusts my religion, my trust, and the conclusions of my wor, Oh Allah, return every traveler to him, whether he travels for the purpose of study or work.
- Oh Allah, I entrust you with the one I love, so save it for me, O Allah, during travel.
- Oh Allah, protect me so-and-so with your eyes that do not sleep during travel, you are capable of everything.
dua for travelling on plane in arabic
وروى مسلم في صحيحه عن ابن عمر أن رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم إذا ركب كبر ثلاثا، ثُمّ قَالَ: سُبْحَانَ الّذِي سَخّرَ لَنَا هَذَا وَمَا كُنّا لَهُ مُقْرِنِينَ* وَإِنّا إِلَىَ رَبّنَا لَمُنْقَلِبُونَ. اللّهُمّ إِنّا نَسْأَلُكَ فِي سَفَرِنَا هَذَا الْبِرّ وَالتّقْوَىَ. وَمِنَ الْعَمَلِ مَا تَرْضَىَ.
اللّهُمّ هَوّنْ عَلَيْنَا سَفَرَنَا هَذَا. وَاطْوِ عَنّا بُعْدَهُ.اللّهُمّ أَنْتَ الصّاحِبُ فِي السّفَرِ. وَالْخَلِيفَةُ فِي الأَهْلِ. اللّهُمّ إِنّي أَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنْ وَعْثَاءِ السّفَرِ، وَكَآبَةِ الْمَنْظَرِ، وَسُوءِ الْمُنْقَلَبِ، فِي الْمَالِ وَالأَهْلِ”. وَإِذَا رَجَعَ قَالَهُنّ. وَزَادَ فِيهِنّ: “آيِبُونَ، تَائِبُونَ، عَابِدُونَ، لِرَبّنَا حَامِدُونَ”.
dua for travelling in car
Dua for travelling is mustahabb for the traveler if he bids farewell to his family, or his family bids him farewell, to say dua before traveling for him, and he supplicates for them. Among these supplications:
- The prayer of the traveler for his family: (I entrust you to Allah, whose deposits are not lost).
- The prayer of farewell to the traveler and his recommendation: (Allah entrusts your religion, your trust, and the conclusions of your work).
- (Oh Allah, make the journey easy for him and make the journey easy for him).
- (Allah has provided you with piety, forgiven your sin, and facilitated goodness for you wherever you are).
dua for travelling in car in English
When traveling, the Muslim must mention the dua before traveling, because stories about the dua for travel are numerous and useful for the Muslim.
Muslim narrated in his Sahih on the authority of Ibn Umar that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, and when he set out on his camel outside to travel, he said the takbeer three times.
Then he said: Glory be to the One who subjected this to us, and we were not tied to it. Oh, Allah, we ask you in our travels this righteousness and piety.
And from the work that you are pleased with. Oh Allah, make this journey easy for us. and fold away from us. Allah, you are the companion in travel. And the caliph is in the family.
O Allah, I seek refuge in You from the hardships of traveling, a bleak outlook, and a bad mood with regard to money and family.” And when he returned, he told them. And he added to them: “Aibon, repentant, worshiping, praise be to our Lord.”.
dua for travelling in car in Arabic
There is beautiful and widespread dua before traveling related to travel and the traveler, collected from the doors of goodness, including:
- Oh Allah, seek help from you, and to you, I will depend on you, O Allah, humiliate me for my difficulty, and make it easy for me to travel.
And make me more than good, O Allah, I protect You, I entrust myself, my debt, my family, my relatives, and all that You have bestowed upon me and them with which I gather from all others.
- O Allah, to you, I went, and I have been silent, O Allah, stop me, and what I do not care about, Allah has provided me with piety, and forgive me, and I will be forgiven.
dua for travelling in quran
The dua for travelling was mentioned in Surah Al-Zukhruf, in the Almighty’s saying:
“Let you sit on his back, then remember the blessing of your Lord when you are on his knees, and say, Glory be to Him who subjected this to us, and we were not bound to Him.
dua for travelling fortress of the Muslim
Ibn Omar, may Allah be pleased with them both, narrated: If the Messenger of Allah, may Allah prayers and peace be upon him, stood on his camel out to a journey, he would say the takbeer (three times).
Then said: “Glory be to Him who mocked this for us. O Allah, make this our journey easy for us and make it easy for us after it. O Allah, you are the companion in the journey and the successor in the family.
Oh, Allah, we ask you in our travel this righteousness and piety and from the work that you are pleased with.
On the authority of Abdullah bin Sarjis, may Allah Almighty be pleased with him, he said, “Whenever the Messenger of Allah, may Allah prayers and peace be upon him, traveled, he would seek refuge from the hardships of travel.
The bleakness of the return journey, the populace after the universe, the supplication of the oppressed, and a bad view of family and money.”.
dua for travelling to umrah
A prayer of intent for umrah was received by many adages and unimpressed to hold the intention to perform umrah rituals.
As some of them will be mentioned as follows
What Aisha proved to be, May Allah blesses her, was that she said: “I know how the Prophet, peace be upon him, was meeting:
- Allah bless you, for your bee, you have no partner for beck, praise and grace are yours.”
- (O Allah, I wanted hajj, and for him, it is baptized, if it is his pleasure, it is hajj, and if he imprisons me, he is an Umra.)
- Oh, Allah, I intended umrah to make it easier for me unless I was imprisoned by a lock-up, so my place is where you imprisoned me. Praise, magnification, and satisfaction: Glory to Allah… Allahu Akbar Allahu Akbar… Oh Allah, for you
Dua Al-Tawaf in Umrah
A Muslim can call what the Prophet called for, or in other words and demands, and pray for the circumstantial and seeking umrah: between the two pillars:
- (Our Lord has brought us good in this world and in the hereafter good and we have received the torment of fire).
- When ibn Abbas was mentioned: “The Prophet, peace be upon him, roamed the house on a camel, whenever the corner came to him and pointed at him with something he had and grew up.”
- What is said in the weak hadith: (In the name of Allah and Allah is great, Allah is great, god believe in you, believe in your book, fulfill your covenant and follow the year of your prophet Muhammad).
Dua after my rak’ah
It was one of Abdullah’s prayers, may Allah bless them, after his prayers, that he would say:
- O Allah, help me with your religion and obey your Messenger. O Allah, keep your borders by my side.
- O Allah make me who loves you, loves your angels, your servants, and your righteous servants, O Allah, love me to you, to your angels, your servants, and your good servants.
- O Allah, come to me from the best that will bear fruit for your righteous servants in this world and the hereafter.
- O Allah, please forgive me for the left, and avoid the hardship, and forgive me in the hereafter and the first.
- O Allah, make me want to fulfill your covenant that you have promised me to do.
- O Allah make me one of the imams of the devious, make me the heirs of heaven of bliss, and forgive me for my sin on the day of judgment.
Dua for the quest and standing on the safa and the marwa
The prayer of standing on the safa and the marwa in the Prophet’s Sunnah has been established, and the Muslim can use other unified prayers as follows:
- What was proven about Jaber bin Abdullah, may Allah rest his soul, is that he said: “When he saw the house, he read: “The safa and the Marwa are the rituals of Allah,” and he said: There is no Allah but Allah alone, he has no partner, he has the king and he is thankful, and for everything he is capable.
There is no Allah but Allah alone, he fulfilled his promise, and his slave victory, defeated the parties alone, and then called between that, he said such three times, and then went down to Marwa.
Even if his feet were poured into the belly of the valley sought, even if they stepped walking, until the Marwa came, so he did on the Marwa as he did on the safa).
- (There is no Allah but Allah alone, he has no partner, he has the king and he is thankful, and for everything he is capable, there is no Allah but Allah alone, he fulfilled his promise, and his slave’s victory, defeated the parties alone and then called between that, he said like this three times.)
- (O Allah forgive and forgive, and forgive what you know, and you are the dearest, O Allah, our Lord has brought us well in this world, and in the hereafter is good, and we have suffered the torment of fire.)
Dua for decomposition of Ahram in Umrah
There were prayers that are welcome to be mentioned when I am forbidden from Umrah, and the following is a statement, the most prominent of which are:
- Thank Allah for what has guided us, and thank Allah for what I have bestowed upon us;
- Oh, Allah makes a decision for me and gives me a halal livelihood in it.
- Allah, this sanctuary has deprived you, the country is your country and your security, and your slave is your slave.
- I came from a country far away with many sins and bad deeds. I ask you the question of those who are obliged to you who are pitiful of your torment to receive me with your own forgiveness and to enter me into heaven of bliss.
Dua if he wants to go back to his country.
If he wants to return to his country with this prayer, he calls:
- “Allah, the house is your home, the slave is your slave, the son of your servant, and the son of your nation, you carried me on what you made fun of your creation until you will see me in your country.
And you will tell me, your grace, until you help me to carry out your rituals, if you are satisfied with me, then you will be satisfied with me, otherwise, it will be before he leaves your home, my house, this is the time to leave me.”
- “If you allow me to be replaced by you or your home, and neither you nor your home is willing, O Allah, may I be accompanied by wellness in my physicality and infallibility in my religion, and the best of my heart.
And your obedience to me will not keep me and gather for me the good of the hereafter and the world, that you are capable of everything.”
travel dua for safe journey
Traveling from one place to another carries with it a lot of risks, not only the risks of moving to another place, even if the movement is only for a few hours.
And the road is fraught with dangers, and no one is safe on the road and the horrors that exist in it, and among the dua for traveling are the following:
- Oh Allah, make this journey of ours a reason for the forgiveness of our sins and the acceptance of our supplications.” Glory be to Allah, and praise is to You, there is no god but You.
- If we went up we would grow up, and if we went down we would swim.” I seek refuge in the perfect words of Allah from the evil of what He has created
- ” Glory is to Allah, praise be to Allah, and there is no god but Allah.
- Glory be to the Holy One, Lord of angels and spirit. Forgive us our sins and cause us to die with the righteous.
- Glory be to You, O Allah, and praise be to You, there is no god but You.
- O Allah, I seek Your guidance by Your knowledge, and I seek Your power by Your power, and I ask You of Your great bounty, for You know and I do not, and You are capable and I am not, and You are the Knower of the unseen.
He calls it – dua for travelling is good for me in my religion, my livelihood, and the outcome of my affairs, so make it easy for me, then bless me in it.
In the end, You can use the dua for travellers in writing when you go to another place so that Allah protects you from any obstacles that you may encounter along the way.
Or so that Allah may help you in the thing you are traveling to while reading travelling dua, whether it is traveling for the purpose of study or work, and also that the wife when her husband travels to repeat dua for travel and to pray for her husband Conservation, health, an abundance of sustenance and other things.
Do you want your kids to learn more about Online Islamic studies Classes? Sign up for Rahman School’s ( online Quran school ) Online Islamic studies Classes program and watch them dive deeper into the Quran science and learn the Holy Book of Allah.
Rahman School’s Arabic classes, Quran classes, Islamic studies class, Quran tajweed class, ijazah Quran and let your children learn the accurate Quran recitation and word pronunciation even if Arabic is not their first language.
online Quran classes for kids learning can be challenging if you’re seeking it for your kids. Rahman School offers you a wide variety of topics to teach your children online.
Whether it’s Quran online, Arabic online, Tajweed, Ijazah, tajwid al Quran, and Islamic Studies. Rahman School has your back with professional Quran tutors who are willing to go further with your kids’ education. With an attractive interface and well-structured lessons,
Rahman School gives you and your children the chance to learn with al Rahman school who are going to be your kids’ new friends, accompanying them in their learning process and encouraging them to learn more.
To summarise, the dua for travelling is one of the supplications that we learned from the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, when traveling or moving from one place to another.
And the purpose of the travelling dua is to seek the help of Allah alone who has no partner, and to seek help and protection from Him, just as the dua for travellers is an immunization for the Muslim from evil.
Conclusion and bad turn. In travel, it is desirable to remember Allah as often as at any time, but the dangers of the road are many, and exposure to any accident occurs in these moments, so the believer’s resort to Allah at this time is inevitable, because Allah alone is the protector and he is the helper, and he is able to lift the affliction in all time.