what is the dua for protection? A person needs to feel reassured about himself, his offspring, or his money, so he protects himself by treatment or by staying away from danger, and there is a way that the Prophet – may Allah’s prayers and peace be upon him – guided us to as well to immunize the soul through some firm and legitimate worship and remembrances that help to obtain reassurance.
Knowing that self-protection is one of the issues that existed before Islam, and Islam came and organized it, and in Islamic Sharia, there are some ways by which a person can protect himself.
So, dua for protection is a beautiful relationship filled with comfort and tranquility between the servant and his Creator, so the believer lacks Allah, and shows his need for Allah Almighty. And he turns to him and supplicates to him, for it is great true worship.
And Allah commands his servants to pray and promises them to answer, and the believer is always attached to Allah Almighty, so he calls upon Him in distress and prosperity, in health and disease, and in distress and comfort, and in this context, you have the dua of protection.
What surah protects you from harm?
There are a number of Surahs of the Noble Qur’an that protect man from all evil, and also serve as a dua for protection, these Suras are as follows:
- Surat Al-Baqarah: It is the surah that solves problems and protects man from all evil and evil that has surrounded him and protects him from Satan and any harm.
- Surah Al-Kahf: It is the surah that you recite every Friday that illuminates the way for you from Friday to Friday.
- Surah Tabarak: It is a beautiful surah that intercedes for its owner, forgives all his sins, and protects him from the torment of the grave.
- Surah Yasin: It is one of the surahs that protects a person from all evil and evil, and it is one of the surahs that it is preferable to read in the morning and evening and after the delivery of every prayer.
- Surat Al-Fath: It is the surah that was revealed to herald the Prophet, may Allah prayers and peace be upon him, about the conquest, so it is one of the surahs that the Prophet, may Allah prayers and peace be upon him, loved.
- Surat Al Imran: It is the third Surah in the Noble Quran after Surah Al-Fatihah and Al-Baqarah, and it is the second longest Surah in the Holy Quran after Surah Al-Baqarah.
How do I guarantee my Dua is accepted?
Allah – the Highest – promised His servants that this dua would be answered, but this answer has reasons, and it may delay the answer to the supplication due to great wisdom.
Either the dua will be answered in this world, or it will be delayed to the Hereafter, or Allah will turn away evil from the servant in it, for Allah is Wise, All-Knowing. as he appreciates; And in order for a person’s Allah to be answered.
He must first take into consideration the reasons for the answer mentioned in the Noble Qur’an and the honorable Sunnah of the Prophet:
- Investigate the honorable times for supplication; Like the day of Arafat, the month of Ramadan, the Night of Decree, the time of magic, and between the call to prayer and the Iqamah.
- Exploiting situations of necessity that a person goes through in his life, as he calls upon his Lord in these times with dua, humility, and submission.
- Attending dhikr gatherings, in which supplications are answered, and their people are forgiven by the blessing of their sitting in them.
- Knowing that Allah answers the distressed and the oppressed if he calls, as well as for the one who supplicates for his brother in the absence of the unseen, for the parents, the traveler, the sick, the fasting person, and the just imam.
- Sincerity to Allah in supplication, and having a good opinion of Him, for Allah does not respond to the one who supplicates to Him with a negligent heart.
- Presence of the heart during supplication, and reflecting on the meanings of what the supplicant says.
- Patience and not rushing to answer prayers.
- Repentance from all sins, and announcing the return to Allah.
Is there a Dua for confidence?
A person can pray to Allah to provide him with strength and prestige, to be a support for himself and for those he loves, and to feel great love and respect from those around him, and
among these supplications we mention the following:
Oh Allah, strengthen me and strengthen my resolve, Oh Allah, make me one of your servants close to you, defenders of their religion and their homelands, Oh Allah, grant me love Your servants and their respect, and make me, O Allah, one of the pillars of this religion and its defenders.
Oh Allah, do not gloat my enemies with my weakness and replace me with strength, invincibility, and toughness. Oh Allah, make me dignified and dignified and do not make me need one of your servants.
May Lord grant me the love and respect of people and do not let the spectrum of vanity infiltrate my heart. A Muslim can supplicate to Allah in any form he wants.
Allah has never restricted him to a specific form of supplication. Du’a reaches Allah Almighty as long as it is sincere and stems from the heart.
which dua is for protection?
Therefore, the Muslim is keen to make the adage, and then it is okay to approach dua by praying what he wants, and he resorts to what he wants from prayers, and it is okay to approach Allah by praying what he wants, and from the protection dua:
1- I ask You, Allah, with your ability that Younes has preserved in the belly of the whale, and your mercy with which Ayoub recovered after the affliction, that there is no sorrow, no distress, no sustenance, and no rest except his watch.
2- I fortified Allah, who has no Allah but him, my Allah and the Allah of everything, and I have held my Lord and the Lord of everything, and I have relied on the living who does not die, and I have pushed evil with no power but from Allah, Allah is our representative.
3- Oh Allah, make me from all that has important and distressed me from the order of my world and the end of my life and exit, and draw me from where I do not count, forgive my sins, and prove your mercy in my heart.
And cut it from others so that I do not hope for anyone else, please forgive me, dear Hamid, oh the glorious throne, and spare me the evil of every stubborn tyrant.
4- I seek refuge in The Almighty Allah from his anger, punishment, and evil of his servants, from the evil of Satan and his soldiers, from the evil of the demons of man and jinn.
From the evil of what appears at night and lies in the day, from the evil that appears in the day and lies at night, and from the evil of what comes down from heaven and from the evil of what is limping in it.
5- O Allah, whoever cherishes you will not be humiliated, and those who have guided you will not be misled, and those who have been entrusted with you will not be diminished, and those who have given up on you will not be humiliated.
And those who have entrusted you with you will not be disappointed, and those who have made you sanctuary will not be lost, and those who hold you will be guided to a straight path, O Allah, let us have a guardian and a victory, and be to us a certain and rewarding, you were our visionary.
6- O Allah, I will invalidate envy on religion and the power of faith, on integrity and commitment, on prayer and fasting, on charity and charity, on wellness in eternity, on health in bodies.
On good talk and the fluency of the tongue, on the gentleness of creation, on the goodness of the ten, and on the beauty of creation and creation.
7- O Allah, we have secured ourselves, our money, our children, our families, our families, those who have been surrounded by the compassion of our hearts and the walls of our homes.
Those with us and what we have, and all that has been bestowed upon us and them, be our keeper, the best repository in religion, the world, and the hereafter.
8- Oh Allah, protect me, oh advocate, defend your verses, names and words, the evil of demons and sultans, and we will reap from your unjust slaves. Allah helps me in my world, Allah blesses me in my hearing, Allah helps me in my sight, there is no Allah but you.
what dua to read for protection?
The Muslim protects himself from the evil of the people in a number of things, including the following dua protection:
- In the name of Allah, the best names are in the name of Allah, whose name does not harm anything in the earth or in heaven, in the name of Allah, and in the name of Allah I have been entrusted with Allah, not to involve anyone.
Allah is greatest, Allah is greatest, in the name of Allah on myself and my religion, in the name of Allah for everything that My Lord has given me, in the name of Allah, the name of Allah, which does not harm with his name, anything in the earth or in heaven, in the name of Allah. And to Allah I entrusted,
Allah, Allah, my Lord, I do not share with anyone, I ask you Allah to be fine from your goodness, which no one else gives, the glory of your neighbor and the almighty of your praise and no god but you.
Make me in your mind from the evil of every sultan and from the almighty Satan, O Allah, I guard you against the evil of all the evil you have created, I watch you out of them and I offer you in my hands.
- O Allah, I ask you in your name, that you are sufficient to stop me from all my things, from a solemn and despicable, which confuses me and pleases me, O enough. Oh, Allah.
I ask you for a good solution and beautiful patience, a wide livelihood and wellness from the billions, and thank you for wellness and thanks for it, and I ask you the richest of people and there is no power but from The Almighty Allah.
- O Allah pray on Muhammad and the Family of Muhammad, O Allah, I ask you for the right of the questioners and your great names and goodwill to stop me from the evil of what I fear and warn you that you are enough for that matter.
- Oh My Allah, you have been free to do so, so you can manage me with your kindness and gentleness made in all my things and what I suffer, I used you to reveal every mystery,
It is easy for me with your kindness every difficulty if it is easy for you to walk, Oh Allah, and make me a wall of your kindness that prevents me from what hurts me and those who attack me.
- O Allah, conquer those who want me with evil or an enemy that has wronged me and given me your generosity, what has been captured in the anguish of the world and the hereafter.
And protect me from the eyes of those who want me with envy, malice, magic, and evil, and hold me with the strong rope and stop me from the sinners, envious and cunning.
- O Lord, see my weakness and my lack of tricks, I am weak and humiliated, praying to you with every affliction, hidden in you, and please be pleased with me, My Lord, from what I fear and warn, and you are greater than all the greatest of you, hidden,
- O Allah, help me from the bad desire and panic and take pictures of me in my heart. What you have saved me and what I have prepared for my opponent and you are capable of everything.
- Allah, I have no energy in the effort, no power for me to afflict, do not deprive me of wellness and livelihood, and do not depend on me for your creation, but you single me out of my need and give me your mercy.
If you entrust me to me I have failed in it, even if you entrust me to your creation oppressed me and deprived me and oppressed me and They are on me, thanks to you.
- O Allah, extinguish the fire of a young man who has a fire for me, and protect me from the one who entered his mind, and put me in your protective shield, and cover me with your protective vest.
- Oh Allah, who returned to me, who returned to me, who almost destroyed him, who prostituted on his thigh and who set me up, take him with his perish and perish.
- O Allah, whoever wants me badly, make the circle of bad on him, O Allah, toss his throat in his scheming and his plot in his throat until he slaughters himself with his hands, I am silent with you.
- Oh Allah, please be kind to me with your hidden kindness and I mean your ability, O Allah, I am waiting for your release and your kindness, so be kind to me and do not depend on me or anyone else. Oh, Allah, I have brought down all my things that are visible and escheating.
- O Allah, Lord of heavens and earth, be a neighbor of the evil of all your creation, that none of them will be overriding me, or that he will want, your neighbor’s glory, your greatest praise, and no Allah but you, there is no Allah but you.
- O Allah, from your servant to his lord and master, I am the one who is in harm’s way and you are the most merciful of the merciful, O Allah, reveal my imaginary harm and release me.
You are the one who is the one who is absent and the curtain of defects, which is the flag of the absence, which revealed the harm to Ayoub and brought Joseph and his family together and raised his status on him.
- O Allah, repeat their scheming in their own eyes, O Allah, wipe their eyes away from me and take them to take a capable loved one, defeat them and your people.
- O Allah guard me with your eyes that do not sleep, O Allah, show me the truth and show me the side of the truth, and support me against the people of falsehood and those who accused me in my offer, my religion, my mind, and all my things falsely by saying the truth.
- O Allah, you are my suffice and my agent, Oh Allah make me the one who made them a foot of your sincerity.
- My grace, my family, my friends in my unit, and my distress, my family, and those who are stronger than me and I have made fun of me.
- Oh, Allah, protect me from what I care about and what I do not care about, O Allah provide me with piety and forgive me my sin and direct me to good wherever I go, O Allah please me for the left and my left side.
- Allah, if my sins, sins, and sins have been great and I have been prevented from doing my things, I ask you with the majesty of your face and great affairs and I beg you to forgive me.
And have mercy on me and spend my time and release my distress and what concerns me with the destruction of those who wanted to perish,
- O Allah take him taking the villages and it is unjust if he takes him very painfully, this severe oppression, effective for what you want.
dua for protection from evil eye
The best dua for protection from envy is:
1- O Allah, invalidate the envy of religion and the power of faith – on integrity and commitment – on prayer and fasting – on charity and charity – on wellness in eternity – on health in bodies – on good talk and the fluency of the tongue – on the gentleness of creation and good manners and ten – on the beauty of creation and creation – on good taste and the beauty of clothing.
2- O Allah invalidate envy of skill in working – on success in science and education – on excellence, genius, intelligence, and acumen – on excellence with intelligence and understanding – on success in study and good paradise – on the superiority of peers and colleagues – on excellence in school, institute, and university – on a good line and the beauty of sound.
3- O Allah, invalidate the eyes of relatives, neighbors, and friends- O Allah, invalidate the eyes of friends and colleagues
4- O Allah invalidate envy on the beauty of bodies – on the beauty of hair and eyes – on happiness in money and work – on the right and authority – on sincerity in the job – on a good performance in the work –
On happiness in society – on happiness at home and with children – on happiness with parents and wives – on love between husbands – on sincerity between spouses –
On love between fathers and children – on love between mothers and daughters – on love between relatives – on love between friends – on love and admiration of people.
Dua for protection of family
Dua for protection is the weapon of the believer, and resorting to Allah- And relying on him the right of tawakkol brings to the believer all the good, and while the dua of protection comes to fortify the soul and the people from the eye and envy:
- In the name of Allah, I am thinner from everything that hurts me, and from the evil of every soul or eye of envy, in the name of Allah, I am my soul.
- Allah heals me, What Allah’s wills were, and what he did not want was, and there is no power but from Allah, I ask the Great Allah, the Lord of the Great Throne, to heal you and heal the sick Muslims.
- O Allah save me, O good, keeper of every evil, and of every envy and eye, and make me in your guarantee, your guard and your safety, O most merciful of all.
- O Allah, distract me from all those who want me evil, occupy them in them, and stop their hands.
- Allah, I know that nothing hurts me except what you wrote to me, and I am not afraid of anyone from creating you as long as you are with me, may Allah save me and guard me.
- O Allah, I have appointed you as my command, and you are my suffice and the best deputy, O Allah, take out every disease that has afflicted my body, and return the malice of every eye I have looked at my livelihood, and protect me from the evil of your envious creation.
- O Allah, do not make myself envious, give me satisfaction and conviction, and do not make me extend my sight to others, and satisfy me with what I have earned, O most merciful of the merciful.
- O Allah, only you reveal the harm, reveal all the fatigue and pain to me. Allah, you know that I am tired of this eye, and with your mercy, My Lord, do not depend on me on myself, and forgive me and forgive me.
Dua for protection from enemy
Some dua for protection was mentioned in the Sunnah of the Prophet to protect the soul and keep people away from evil, including:
1- (O Allah, I ask You for forgiveness and well-being in this world and the Hereafter. O Allah, I ask You for forgiveness and wellness in my religion, my world, my family, and my money.
2- (I seek refuge in the perfect words of Allah, which neither the righteous nor the wicked can transcend, from the evil of what He has created, spawned, and healed, from the evil of what descends from the sky, and from the evil of what ascends therein, and from the evil of what sowed in the earth.
And from the evil of what comes out of it, and from the evil of the trials of the night and day, and from the evil of every Tariq except the one who knocks He knocks well, O Most Merciful.
3- (Oh Allah, I seek refuge in Your Noble Face and Your Perfect Words from the evil of what you are taking at its forelock.
Dua for protection of house
The following is a mention of dua that a Muslim calls to keep the evil of people away from the family, as well as dua of protection:
- Oh, Allah, I entrust my family to you, so protect it and preserve it with your protection, O Most Generous of Hosts.
- Oh, Allah, my family is in your protection and guardianship, so keep away from it all bad and evil.
- Oh, Allah, I pray to you with your generosity and generosity to make my family in your protection and protect it with your eyes that never sleep.
- Oh, Allah, I entrust you with the most precious thing that I own, and it is my family, so protect it from the evil of people and their eyes.
- Oh Allah, make my family one of those who trust in you, and suffice them, and make them happy, and make their fear of you a foundation in their hearts, and protect them from all evil.
Dua for protection from fitna
In the Holy Quran and in the sunnah, there are several dua for the prevention of sedition as well as a dua for protection, including:
- Our Lord, our hearts will not yet dawn, as our gift has been given to us by those who have mercy for us, you are the Wahab.}
- (O Allah, I ask you to do good deeds, leave evils, and love the poor, and if you want your servants to be fascinated, then arrest me without being fascinated.)
- (O Allah, I seek refuge with you from sedition, what has appeared and is not there, Oh Allah, I seek refuge in you from the fitna of the liar Awar).
- (O heart prank, my heart has been fixed on your religion.)
- (Allah, fix my religion, which is the infallibility of my command, and fix my world in which I live, and fix my end in which my enemies are, and make life an increase for me in all good, and make death a relief for me from every evil)
- (O Allah, do not give me to torment, and do not delay me to the bad fitting)
- (O Allah, I ask you for wellness in this world and the hereafter, O Allah, I ask you forgiveness and wellness in my religion and my world, my family and my money.
- O Allah, protect me from my hands and from behind me, from my right and from the north, and from above me, and I seek your greatness to assassinate those beneath me.)
Dua for protection from evil eye and jealousy
(الم* ذَٰلِكَ الْكِتَابُ لَا رَيْبَ ۛ فِيهِ ۛ هُدًى لِّلْمُتَّقِينَ* الَّذِينَ يُؤْمِنُونَ بِالْغَيْبِ وَيُقِيمُونَ الصَّلَاةَ وَمِمَّا رَزَقْنَاهُمْ يُنفِقُونَ* وَالَّذِينَ يُؤْمِنُونَ بِمَا أُنزِلَ إِلَيْكَ وَمَا أُنزِلَ مِن قَبْلِكَ وَبِالْآخِرَةِ هُمْ يُوقِنُونَ* أُولَٰئِكَ عَلَىٰ هُدًى مِّن رَّبِّهِمْ ۖ وَأُولَٰئِكَ هُمُ الْمُفْلِحُونَ).
(وَنُنَزِّلُ مِنَ الْقُرْآنِ مَا هُوَ شِفَاءٌ وَرَحْمَةٌ لِّلْمُؤْمِنِينَ ۙ وَلَا يَزِيدُ الظَّالِمِينَ إِلَّا خَسَارًا).
(وَقَالَ فِرْعَوْنُ ائْتُونِي بِكُلِّ سَاحِرٍ عَلِيمٍ* فَلَمَّا جَاءَ السَّحَرَةُ قَالَ لَهُم مُّوسَىٰ أَلْقُوا مَا أَنتُم مُّلْقُونَ* فَلَمَّا أَلْقَوْا قَالَ مُوسَىٰ مَا جِئْتُم بِهِ السِّحْرُ ۖ إِنَّ اللَّهَ سَيُبْطِلُهُ ۖ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يُصْلِحُ عَمَلَ الْمُفْسِدِينَ* وَيُحِقُّ اللَّهُ الْحَقَّ بِكَلِمَاتِهِ وَلَوْ كَرِهَ الْمُجْرِمُونَ).
(وَاتَّبَعُوا مَا تَتْلُو الشَّيَاطِينُ عَلَىٰ مُلْكِ سُلَيْمَانَ وَمَا كَفَرَ سُلَيْمَانُ وَلَـٰكِنَّ الشَّيَاطِينَ كَفَرُوا يُعَلِّمُونَ النَّاسَ السِّحْرَ وَمَا أُنزِلَ عَلَى الْمَلَكَيْنِ بِبَابِلَ هَارُوتَ وَمَارُوتَ وَمَا يُعَلِّمَانِ مِنْ أَحَدٍ حَتَّىٰ يَقُولَا إِنَّمَا نَحْنُ فِتْنَةٌ فَلَا تَكْفُرْ فَيَتَعَلَّمُونَ مِنْهُمَا مَا يُفَرِّقُونَ بِهِ بَيْنَ الْمَرْءِ وَزَوْجِهِ وَمَا هُم بِضَارِّينَ بِهِ مِنْ أَحَدٍ إِلَّا بِإِذْنِ اللَّـهِ وَيَتَعَلَّمُونَ مَا يَضُرُّهُمْ وَلَا يَنفَعُهُمْ وَلَقَدْ عَلِمُوا لَمَنِ اشْتَرَاهُ مَا لَهُ فِي الْآخِرَةِ مِنْ خَلَاقٍ وَلَبِئْسَ مَا شَرَوْا بِهِ أَنفُسَهُمْ لَوْ كَانُوا يَعْلَمُونَ).
(يَكَادُ الْبَرْقُ يَخْطَفُ أَبْصَارَهُمْ كُلَّمَا أَضَاءَ لَهُم مَّشَوْا فِيهِ وَإِذَا أَظْلَمَ عَلَيْهِمْ قَامُوا وَلَوْ شَاءَ اللَّـهُ لَذَهَبَ بِسَمْعِهِمْ وَأَبْصَارِهِمْ إِنَّ اللَّـهَ عَلَى كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيرٌ).
(فَإِنْ آمَنُوا بِمِثْلِ مَا آمَنتُم بِهِ فَقَدِ اهْتَدَوا وَّإِن تَوَلَّوْا فَإِنَّمَا هُمْ فِي شِقَاقٍ فَسَيَكْفِيكَهُمُ اللَّـهُ وَهُوَ السَّمِيعُ الْعَلِيمُ* صِبْغَةَ اللَّـهِ وَمَنْ أَحْسَنُ مِنَ اللَّـهِ صِبْغَةً وَنَحْنُ لَهُ عَابِدُونَ)
The Qur’an is healing for believers, and this is a collection of Verses Qur’anic verses and verses that are read with the aim of fortifying the soul from the eye, envy, magic, and touch, i.e. it serves as a protection dua:
1- Verse of the al kursi: “May Allah not bless him except the living, the almighty, do not take him for a year or sleep. He has nothing in the heavens and in the earth.
آية الكرسي: (اللَّهُ لَا إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَ الْحَيُّ الْقَيُّومُ ۚ لَا تَأْخُذُهُ سِنَةٌ وَلَا نَوْمٌ ۚ لَّهُ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ ۗ مَن ذَا الَّذِي يَشْفَعُ عِندَهُ إِلَّا بِإِذْنِهِ ۚ يَعْلَمُ مَا بَيْنَ أَيْدِيهِمْ وَمَا خَلْفَهُمْ ۖ وَلَا يُحِيطُونَ بِشَيْءٍ مِّنْ عِلْمِهِ إِلَّا بِمَا شَاءَ ۚ وَسِعَ كُرْسِيُّهُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضَ ۖ وَلَا يَئُودُهُ حِفْظُهُمَا ۚ وَهُوَ الْعَلِيُّ الْعَظِيمُ).
2- Surat al-Kafiroon: “Say, you infidels* I do not worship what you worship* nor do you worship what I worship* nor am I a slave, nor do you worship what I worship* for you, your religion and my religion).
سورة الكافرون: (قُلْ يَا أَيُّهَا الْكَافِرُونَ* لَا أَعْبُدُ مَا تَعْبُدُونَ* وَلَا أَنتُمْ عَابِدُونَ مَا أَعْبُدُ* وَلَا أَنَا عَابِدٌ مَّا عَبَدتُّمْ* وَلَا أَنتُمْ عَابِدُونَ مَا أَعْبُدُ* لَكُمْ دِينُكُمْ وَلِيَ دِينِ).
3- Surat al-Hefal: “Say, Allah is One, Allah is steadfast, he was not born, he was not born, and he had no one’s hands.”
سورة الإخلاص: (قُلْ هُوَ اللَّهُ أَحَدٌ* اللَّهُ الصَّمَدُ* لَمْ يَلِدْ وَلَمْ يُولَدْ* وَلَمْ يَكُن لَّهُ كُفُوًا أَحَدٌ).
4- Surah al-Falak: “Say, “I seek refuge in the Lord of the Falak”, from the evil of what he created, from the evil of the sinner, from the evil of the jets in the contract, and from the evil of envy if he is envious.
سورة الفلق: (قُلْ أَعُوذُ بِرَبِّ الْفَلَقِ* مِن شَرِّ مَا خَلَقَ* وَمِن شَرِّ غَاسِقٍ إِذَا وَقَبَ* وَمِن شَرِّ النَّفَّاثَاتِ فِي الْعُقَدِ* وَمِن شَرِّ حَاسِدٍ إِذَا حَسَدَ).
5- Sura Al-Nas: (Say I seek refuge in the Lord of the people* the king of the people* to him by the people* from the evil of obsessive and mean* which is whispered in the chests of people* from paradise and people).
سورة الناس: (قُلْ أَعُوذُ بِرَبِّ النَّاسِ* مَلِكِ النَّاسِ* إِلَٰهِ النَّاسِ* مِن شَرِّ الْوَسْوَاسِ الْخَنَّاسِ* الَّذِي يُوَسْوِسُ فِي صُدُورِ النَّاسِ* مِنَ الْجِنَّةِ وَالنَّاسِ).
6- The end of Surah al-baqrah: “The Prophet believed in what was revealed to him from his Lord and the believers. Everyone who believed in God, his angels, his books, and his messengers, we do not differentiate between one of his messengers and they said we heard and stabbed our Lord forgiveness, and here is the fate*
God does not cost us an effort but she can do what she has gained and what she has gained. Those who have accepted us and do not bear what we have no energy in, forgive us, forgive us and forgive us 7 You are our Mawlana, so support us on the infidel people.
أواخر سورة البقرة: (آمَنَ الرَّسُولُ بِمَا أُنزِلَ إِلَيْهِ مِن رَّبِّهِ وَالْمُؤْمِنُونَ ۚ كُلٌّ آمَنَ بِاللَّهِ وَمَلَائِكَتِهِ وَكُتُبِهِ وَرُسُلِهِ لَا نُفَرِّقُ بَيْنَ أَحَدٍ مِّن رُّسُلِهِ ۚ وَقَالُوا سَمِعْنَا وَأَطَعْنَا ۖ غُفْرَانَكَ رَبَّنَا وَإِلَيْكَ الْمَصِيرُ* لَا يُكَلِّفُ اللَّهُ نَفْسًا إِلَّا وُسْعَهَا ۚ لَهَا مَا كَسَبَتْ وَعَلَيْهَا مَا اكْتَسَبَتْ ۗ رَبَّنَا لَا تُؤَاخِذْنَا إِن نَّسِينَا أَوْ أَخْطَأْنَا ۚ رَبَّنَا وَلَا تَحْمِلْ عَلَيْنَا إِصْرًا كَمَا حَمَلْتَهُ عَلَى الَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِنَا ۚ رَبَّنَا وَلَا تُحَمِّلْنَا مَا لَا طَاقَةَ لَنَا بِهِ ۖ وَاعْفُ عَنَّا وَاغْفِرْ لَنَا وَارْحَمْنَا ۚ أَنتَ مَوْلَانَا فَانصُرْنَا عَلَى الْقَوْمِ الْكَافِرِينَ).
7- Surat al-Fatiha: (In the name of Allah, the Merciful, the Most Merciful* Thank Allah, the Lord of the Worlds* The Merciful* The Owner of the Day of Judgment* Don’t worship and you shall not use* Guide us to the straight path* the path of those whom you have blessed, not those who are envied or strays).
سورة الفاتحة: (بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ* الْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ رَبِّ الْعَالَمِينَ* الرَّحْمَٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ* مَالِكِ يَوْمِ الدِّينِ* إِيَّاكَ نَعْبُدُ وَإِيَّاكَ نَسْتَعِينُ* اهْدِنَا الصِّرَاطَ الْمُسْتَقِيمَ* صِرَاطَ الَّذِينَ أَنْعَمْتَ عَلَيْهِمْ غَيْرِ الْمَغْضُوبِ عَلَيْهِمْ وَلَا الضَّالِّينَ).
dua for newborn baby protection
- The Messenger of Allah – may Allah’s prayers and peace be upon him – used to seek refuge with his grandchildren, Hassan and Hussein; By saying: (I seek refuge with you in the perfect words of Allah, from every devil and vermin, and from every evil eye).
- (I seek refuge in the perfect words of Allah, all of them, from the evil of what He created).
- (In the name of Allah, with whose name nothing can harm on earth or in heaven, and He is the All-Hearing, the All-Knowing, three times).
- (I seek refuge in the perfect words of Allah from His wrath, His punishment, the evil of His servants, and from the whispers of the devils, and from their presence).
- (I seek refuge in the Noble Face of Allah, with the perfect words of Allah, which neither the righteous nor the wicked can transcend, from the evil of what descends from the sky.
And from the evil of what ascends therein, and from the evil of what is sown in the earth, and from the evil of what comes out of it, and from the trials of night and day, except as one, It works fine).
- (I seek refuge in Allah, the All-Hearing, the All-Knowing, from the accursed Satan, from his slanderers and slanders).
dua for protection from illness
There is a dua for protection that shields the Muslims from the disease, including:
1- Allah bless me in my world, Allah helps me in my hearing, Allah helps me in my sight, Allah blesses me in my sight, Allah almighty and lord of the great throne.
Our Lord and Lord of everything, love, and intentions, and the house of the Torah, the Gospel, and the difference, I seek refuge in you from the evil of everything you take his advice.
2- O Allah you are the first, you are not before you nothing, and you are the other, you have nothing, and you apparently have nothing above you, and you are subterranean, there is nothing without you, spend our religion, and we sang from poverty
3- Go bass, Lord of the people, and heal you, no healing except Your healing, healing does not leave squealing, Allah help me in my body, Allah help me in my hearing.
Allah helps me in my sight. I seek refuge in the heavenly and knowledgeable Allah of the devil who is blessed with his whisper, blowing, and breathing.
I seek refuge in the full words of Allah, from every demon and important, and from every eye of a nation.
4- Allah created me and you died, for your death and its life, if you revive it, preserve it, and preserve it, and preserve it. Her nation, forgive her, Allah I ask you for wellness
dua for black magic protection
Many are looking for a dua that invalidates magic immediately and quickly, as well as a protection dua that shields the Muslim from magic, including this dua:
- “O Allah, you have appreciated some of your servants for magic and evil, but you have kept to yourself the permission of harm, so I seek refuge in what you have kept from what you have truly appreciated in your holy saying:
“And what they are harmed by from anyone except Allah willing, Allah has arrived on our Master Muhammad, and on his family and companions.”
He promises: “O Allah, I seek refuge in your holy face, and your perfect words, from the evil of what you are taking on his behest, O Allah you reveal the smitten and sinful.
- O Allah, do not defeat your soldier and do not break your promise, and this seriousness does not benefit from you, glory and praise to you” from the best prayers that nullify magic.
- And it is possible to use a prayer that invalidates magic as “O Allah you are the greatest, Oh Allah, thank you very much, O Allah we praise you tomorrow and authenticity, O Allah you are the world in any case, O Allah.
- the house of the Book and the run of the clouds, the defeat of the parties is very punishable fast, Oh Allah count the magicians and their associates a number.”
Quranic verses about magic
One of the Qur’anic verses that can be prayed for to nullify magic, with the assurance that man will not harm him except with Allah’s permission:
“And follow what the demons follow on the King of Solomon and what Kafr Suleiman did, but the demons disbelieved, teaching people magic and what was brought down on the two kings by Babylon Harut and Marut.
And what they know from anyone until they say we have grown fitna, so they do not disbelieve, so they learn from them what they differentiate between one and his wife.
And what they are harmed by from anyone except Allah willing, and they learn what harms them and does not benefit them, and they have taught those who bought him what he has in the hereafter creatively, and the bad thing they bought themselves if they knew (102) even if they believed and met a good dress from Allah if they knew (103)» Surah al-baqarah.
dua for protection in pregnancy
There are no specific statements in the sunnah for the pregnant woman and for the stabilization of the pregnancy, but a woman can pray with whatever intention she wants, and from the dua protection that can be called:
- O Allah, I ask you that you have no Allah but you, the tenderness of the heavens and the earth, the almighty and the honorable, with your mercy, O most merciful of the merciful, to protect me and preserve my fetus by keeping you.
- O Allah, I entrust you with my fetus in my womb, you are the one who does not waste your deposits, Allah.
- O Allah save my fetus and protect it, hold it to fall, and carry it well. O Allah, who has held heaven to fall to the ground when it is unintentional, hold what is in my womb, and entrust it well.
- Oh Allah, take a picture in the best shape and escape from every distortion and disease.
- May Allah facilitate his carrying, birth, satisfaction, and upbringing, and make him obedient to his Lord, barra with his parents, cooperate with his brothers, benefiting his nation, an asset to Islam and Muslims.
- There is no Allah but Allah, the king of truth shown, no Allah but Allah, justice, certainty, no Allah but Allah.
- our Lord and the Lord of our first fathers, glory be to you that I was one of the oppressors, there is no Allah but Allah alone and no partner.
- He has the king and thanks greets and dies alive and does not die with his hand good and to his fate, and he is capable of everything.
- O Allah, write to him the longevity, good work, livelihood, and happiness of the two houses. May Allah bless him with the beauty of creation and creation, the power of religion and body, and the happiness of the world and the hereafter.
- There is no Allah but Allah in recognition of his lordship, glory to Allah for his greatness, O Allah, O light of heavens and earth, O pillars of heavens of the earth, o mighty heavens and earth, o religions of heaven and earth.
O heir of heaven and earth, o your heavens and earth, and o world of heaven and earth, o mercy of the world and the mercy of the hereafter, save me my embryo with your preservation.
- O Allah, I ask you in my prayers and prayers for a blessing that cleanses my heart, reveals my distress, forgives my sin, preserves my fetus, fixes my order, and sings my poverty.
Goes with it my evil, reveals my sorrow and my blindness, heals my saqmi, spends it my religion, manifests my grief, brings her my grief, brings her together, and whitens my face.
- O most merciful of the merciful, O Allah, I extended my hand, and while you have my greatest desire, my command is facilitated and I am held pregnant, accept my repentance, have mercy on my weakness, forgive my sin, accept my forgiveness, and make me all the best, and to all the best way with your mercy, most merciful of all.
- O Allah, do not deprive me of the capacity of your mercy, the forgiveness of your grace, the inclusion of your well-being, and the greatest of your gifts.
And do not prevent me from your talents for my ill-health, do not sanction me with the ugliness of my work, and do not spend your holy face on me with your mercy, O most merciful of the merciful.
- O Allah, do not deprive me and I call you and do not disappoint me, and I am pleased, O Allah, I ask you,
You who is the one who reveals the mystery, O answerer of the call of the forced, the mercy of the world, merciful of the hereafter, have mercy on me with your mercy.
- O Allah, I ask you the question of the poor wretch, and I call you the prayer of the poor, do not make me call you a naughty Lord and be merciful to me, The Most Generous of the Given, Lord of the Worlds.
- Oh Allah, Lord of Jibril, Mikael, Israel, and Israel, help me from the afflictions of the world and help me with what you love and accept, and prove me by saying constantly in life and in the hereafter, and do not mislead me after you have guided me and be with my help and help, and keep and support.
dua for protection in English
The dua of the morning and evening are of great importance in the life of the Muslim, they are one of the daily memories that every Muslim should preserve, and they fortify him, Allah willing, from all harm, and here comes the mention of some protection duas and morning and evening adages:
- (In the name of Allah, whose name does not harm anything in the earth or in heaven, he is the alim. (Three times).
- (O Allah, you are my Lord, there is no Allah but you, you created me and I am your servant, and I am on your covenant and promise as much as I can, I seek refuge in you from the evil of what you have made, I will tell you your grace on me, and I will tell you my sin, forgive me, he will forgive sins only you.)
- (O Allah, the world of the unseen and the martyrdom, the lord of everything and his king, I testify that there is no Allah but you, I seek refuge in you from the evil of myself and the evil of Satan and his company, say it if you become, if you become, if you touch, and if you make your bed.)
- Verse of the al kursi: “May Allah not bless him except the living, the almighty, do not take him for a year or sleep. He has nothing in the heavens and in the earth.
- Surat al-Hefal: “Say, Allah is One, Allah is steadfast, he was not born, he was not born, and he had no one’s hands.”
- Surah al-Falak: “Say, ” “I seek refuge in the Lord of the Falak”, from the evil of what he created, from the evil of the sinner, from the evil of the jets in the contract, and from the evil of envy if he is envious.
- Sura Al-Nas: (Say I seek refuge in the Lord of the people* the king of the people* to him by the people* from the evil of obsessive and mean* which is whispered in the chests of people* from paradise and people).
- (Yesterday and touch the king to Allah, and thank Allah there is no Allah but Allah, alone has no partner, his king and his praise for everything is capable, Allah ask you the best of this night and the good after that.
And I seek refuge with you from the evil of this night and the evil of what follows, Lord I seek refuge in you from laziness and bad old age, Allah forbids you from torment in fire and torment in the grave and if he says so too: We became king of Allah).
- (O Hay Ya Qayum, with your mercy, I beg, fix my whole affair, and don’t give me a blink of an eye.)
- (O Allah, I ask you forgiveness and wellness, in this world and in the hereafter, O Allah, I ask you forgiveness and wellness, in my religion, my world, my family, and my finances, O Allah, protect me from my hands, from behind me, from my right, from my north, and above me, and I seek refuge in you to assassinate those beneath me.)
- O Allah, I seek refuge in you from sorrow and sorrow, helplessness and laziness, stinginess and cowardice, the rib of religion, and the predominance of men).
- (Praise be to God 100 times).
- (O Allah, spare me in my own eyes, O Allah, help me in my hearing. There is no Allah but you, O Allah, I seek refuge in you from disbelief and poverty. O Allah, I seek refuge with you from the torment of the grave. There is no Allah but you.) (three times)
- (O Allah, you are my Lord, there is no Allah but you who created me and I am your servant, and I am your servant, and I promise you what I could seek refuge in from the evil of what I made to you with your grace on me and I tell you my sin.
Forgive me, he does not forgive sins except you, he said: And whoever said it from the day is sure of it died from his day before he touched, he is a person of paradise, and whoever said it from the night and he is sure of it died before he became sure of it. He is a paradise.
- The end of Surah al-baqarah: “The Prophet believed in what was revealed to him from his Lord and the believers. Everyone who believed in Allah, his angels, his books, and his messengers, we do not differentiate between one of his messengers and they said we heard and stabbed, our Lord forgiveness, and here is the fate*
Allah does not cost us an effort but she can do what she has gained and what she has gained. Those who have accepted us and do not bear what we have no energy in, forgive us, forgive us and forgive us 7 You are our Mawlana, so support us on the infidel people.
- (Allah is my suffix, and there is no Allah but him, and he is the Lord of the Great Throne.)
dua for protection in Arabic
The Prophet (PBUH) has mentioned many useful dua for protection that protect man from harm, including this dua:
1- (O Allah, Lord of heavens, Lord of the Earth and Lord of the Great Throne, Our Lord, and Lord of everything, love, and intentions, and the house of the Torah, the Gospel, and the Difference.
I seek refuge in you from the evil of everything you take on his behalf, O Allah you are the first, you are the first, and you are the other, you have nothing after you, and you apparently have nothing on top of you, and you are the sub-sub, you have nothing, you have nothing, we have destroyed religion, and we have signed from poverty.)
اللَّهُمَّ رَبَّ السَّمَوَاتِ وَرَبَّ الأرْضِ وَرَبَّ العَرْشِ العَظِيمِ، رَبَّنَا وَرَبَّ كُلِّ شيءٍ، فَالِقَ الحَبِّ وَالنَّوَى، وَمُنْزِلَ التَّوْرَاةِ وَالإِنْجِيلِ وَالْفُرْقَانِ، أَعُوذُ بكَ مِن شَرِّ كُلِّ شيءٍ أَنْتَ آخِذٌ بنَاصِيَتِهِ، اللَّهُمَّ أَنْتَ الأوَّلُ فليسَ قَبْلَكَ شيءٌ، وَأَنْتَ الآخِرُ فليسَ بَعْدَكَ شيءٌ، وَأَنْتَ الظَّاهِرُ فليسَ فَوْقَكَ شيءٌ، وَأَنْتَ البَاطِنُ فليسَ دُونَكَ شيءٌ، اقْضِ عَنَّا الدَّيْنَ، وَأَغْنِنَا مِنَ الفَقْرِ).
2- (O Allah, I ask you for wellness in this world and the hereafter, O Allah, ask you for forgiveness and wellness in my religion, my world, my family, and my finances.
Oh, Allah, cover my awrah and say Othman Awati and believe in my wonderfulness, O Allah, save me from my hands, from my back, from my right, from my north and above, and I seek refuge in your greatness to assassinate those below me.
اللَّهمَّ إنِّي أسألُك العافيةَ في الدُّنيا والآخرةِ اللَّهمَّ أسألُك العفوَ والعافيةَ في ديني ودنيايَ وأَهلي ومالي اللَّهمَّ استر عورتى وقالَ عثمانُ عوراتى وآمِن رَوعاتي اللَّهمَّ احفظني من بينِ يدىَّ ومن خَلفي وعن يَميني وعَن شِمالي ومن فَوقي وأعوذُ بعظَمتِك أن اغتالَ من تحتي).
3- (O Allah, guide me to those who have calmed me down, and help me with those who have been healed, and you will give me what I have given, and bless me with what I have given.
And tell me the evil of what you have spent, that you are eliminating and not eliminating you, he does not humiliate those who are humiliated by the orphans, blessed and raised.
اللهم اهدِني فيمن هديتَ، وعافني فيمن عافيتَ، وتولَّني فيمن تولَّيتَ، وبارِكْ لي فيما أعطيتَ، وقِني شرَّ ما قضيتَ، إنك تَقضي ولا يُقضَى عليك، إنه لا يَذِلُّ من والَيتَ، تباركْتَ وتعالَيْتَ
4- (O Allah, fix my religion, which is the infallibility of my command, and fix my world in which I live, and fix my end, which has an enemy, and make life an increase for me in all good, and makes death a relief for me from every evil.)
(اللَّهُمَّ أَصْلِحْ لي دِينِي الذي هو عِصْمَةُ أَمْرِي، وَأَصْلِحْ لي دُنْيَايَ الَّتي فِيهَا معاشِي، وَأَصْلِحْ لي آخِرَتي الَّتي فِيهَا معادِي، وَاجْعَلِ الحَيَاةَ زِيَادَةً لي في كُلِّ خَيْرٍ، وَاجْعَلِ المَوْتَ رَاحَةً لي مِن كُلِّ شَرٍّ).
To summarise, It is possible for a person to protect himself, his family, and his money as well, by reading the Noble Qur’an during the night and at the ends of the day in addition to a dua for protection, Allah Almighty says in describing the Holy Qur’an:
“O people, there has come to you an admonition from your Lord and a cure for what is in the breasts.” Allah Almighty has spoken the truth.
Continuously reading the Noble Qur’an is a cure for every distress or worry in the heart. Also, reading the Noble Qur’an is an evaluation of human behavior from misguidance, and also guidance from the corruption of belief, and you must as a Muslim recites protection duas with Quran.
It is also the best way and the satisfactory answer to the question of how a person protects himself. There is also a special virtue of some surahs of the Noble Qur’an in protecting the soul with protection dua.
Finally, The sunnah dhikrs are legislated to say in the hours of the night and the day, and whoever wants to know how a person can protect himself, must preserve this reading as the best dua for protection that Allah and His Messenger enacted for us.
An example of this dua protection is the saying, (In the name of Allah, who, along with his sin, does not harm anything on the earth or in heaven, and He is the All-Hearing, the All-Knowing).
Do you want your kids to learn more about Online Islamic studies Classes? Sign up for Rahman School’s ( online Quran school ) Online Islamic studies Classes program and watch them dive deeper into Islam science.
Rahman School’s Arabic classes, Quran classes, Islamic studies class, Quran tajweed class, ijazah Quran and let your children learn the accurate Quran recitation and word pronunciation even if Arabic is not their first language.
online Quran classes for kids learning can be challenging if you’re seeking it for your kids. Rahman School offers you a wide variety of topics to teach your children online.
Whether it’s Quran online, Arabic online, Tajweed, Ijazah, tajwid al Quran, and Islamic Studies. Rahman School has your back with professional Quran tutors who are willing to go further with your kids’ education. With an attractive interface and well-structured lessons,
Rahman School gives you and your children the chance to learn with al Rahman school who are going to be your kids’ new friends, accompanying them in their learning process and encouraging them to learn more.