what is the best dua for forgiveness? Allah, glory be to him, was characterized by forgiveness, forgiveness for the sins and sins of his servants, and he ordered Muslims to apply this high creation among themselves.
There is no doubt that there may be some positions in which a man errs against his brother intentionally or unintentionally, and then he is interested in apologizing to him to forgive him. (Pardon and forgive until Allah comes by his command, Allah is capable of everything),
His Prophet ordered this, saying: “Take forgiveness, order custom and offer the ignorant, and pardon is the will of the Prophet, peace be upon him, to the believers.
And dua for forgiveness is one of the characteristics of the faithful, and the greatest example to be followed in pardon is the companions of the Prophet, since one of them if angered or abused by a person, is not only pardoned and forgiven.
But some of them freely release him to god’s face if he is a slave, and to pardon people have great benefits, the greatest of which is that intimacy and love prevail among people so that no one carries bad in his heart on anyone, but that amnesty turns the enemy into a friend soon.
Therefore, our article today will focus on all the dua for forgiveness through the next paragraphs of the article.
dua for forgiveness of all sins
In this paragraph, a number of duas for forgiveness contained in the prophetic year will be mentioned:
- (O Allah, you are my Lord, there is no Allah but you, you created me and I am your servant, and I am on your covenant and promise as much as I can, I seek refuge with you from the evil of what you have made, I will tell you your grace on me, and I will tell you my guilt, forgive me;
- (Allah forgive me for my sin and ignorance, and my extravagance in all my matters, and what you know from me, O Allah forgive me my sins, my uncle, my ignorance and my comic.
And all that I have, O Allah forgive me for what I have done and what has delayed, what I have captured and what I have announced, you are the lieutenant colonel and you are the last, and you are capable of everything.)
- (For Allah’s part, I have been so unjust to myself, and only you forgive sins, forgive me for forgiveness from you, and have mercy on me that you are the merciful forgiveness.)
- (For Allah’s help, you have given up, you have believed, and you have to be entrusted, and here you are, and here you are, and here you are, you have tried.
Forgive me for what you have done and what you have delayed, and what I have captured and announced, you are the presenter, and you are the ass, there is no Allah but you.)
- (Allah forgive me and repent to me, you are the merciful repenter.)
ask Allah for forgiveness dua
In this paragraph, two dua for forgiveness from Allah will be mentioned, as follows:
- O Allah, I seek Your forgiveness for every sin I committed in the whiteness of the day and the darkness of the night, in full and in emptiness, in secret and in public. And you are looking at me.
- Oh, Allah, I ask Your forgiveness for every obligatory duty that You imposed upon me during the day and night, that I left by mistake, intentionally, forgetfulness or ignorance.
- I seek Your forgiveness for every Sunnah of the Master of the Messengers and the Seal of the Prophets, our Master Muhammad, may Allah’s prayers and peace be upon him, I left out of heedlessness, oversight, forgetfulness, negligence, ignorance, or indifference to it.
- I seek Allah’s forgiveness and repent to Him for what Allah hates in word and deed, inwardly and outwardly.
Ramadan dua for forgiveness
Dua for Allah forgiveness of sins:
- Our Lord, forgive us our sin, our ignorance, our extravagance in all of our affairs, and what you know better than us. All things are worthy.
- O Allah, separate us from our sins as you distanced the east and the west, O Allah, purify us from our sins as a white garment is cleansed of dirt, O Allah, wash us from our sins with snow, water and hail O Allah, praise be to You, filling the heavens and filling the earth, and filling whatever you will after.
- O Allah, purify us with hail, snow, and cold water, O Allah, purify us from sins and purify us as a white garment is purified of filth.
- Oh Allah, we ask you, O Allah, the One, the Eternal, Who neither begets nor was born nor has anyone equal to Him, to forgive us our sins; You are the Forgiving, the Merciful.
- Oh Allah, forgive us our sins and our sins, Oh Allah, revive us and force us, and guide us in the interest of good deeds and morals, for He does not guide for its good, and does not spend its bad except You.
dua for forgiveness of parents
Your father and mother are the ones who deserve to be merciful to them and pray to Allah for them with mercy and forgiveness and for Allah to bring you together in paradise, and we have placed here the best forgiveness dua and mercy for the parents:
- O Allah forgive and forgive the parents, O Allah forgive my father and mother, their work has been interrupted and we are their hope, Oh Allah, they are souls that we see and do not see.
They rejoice and forget our meeting, and today they are under the rich, O Allah, make them with the perfect in a faithful place in paradises and eyes dressed from sandus and esoteric opposites as well, and our husband with the seas of an eye.
- May Allah forgive my father, my mother, their parents, and the parents of their parents, their work has been interrupted and we have made those who have been said of them and a good boy call for him, O Allah, light and light for them and a paradise that has been displayed by heaven and earth.
- My Allah, have mercy on my mother and father, the number of prayers of your servants, and the number of people who raised hands for your prayers and hope, O the widest of forgiveness.
Forgive them and place them in your wide paradise, O Allah, who are aware of mercy, then forgiveness, and then release from the fire, O Lord of the worlds.
- O Allah forgive my mother and father so that nothing remains of forgiveness, O Allah have mercy on my mother and father so that nothing remains of mercy, O Allah, please forgive my mother and father so that nothing remains of satisfaction.
- May Allah forgive my father, my mother, my grandparents, and all Muslims, and forgive them, and forgive them, and my mother’s pleasures are in health and wellness, and the best end is for her and accept their work.
- Oh, Allah, live them in your heaven and place them in your heaven, O Allah forgive and mercy, O generous and make them the masters of your Paradise, Oh merciful.
- May Allah have mercy on those who have kindened the heart to their voice and vision.
- Oh Allah, make the grave of my father and mother a kindergarten of paradise.
- O Allah forgive my father and mother and tell their soul from the rivers of your paradise and give them as much as the good prayers of the dead, our satisfaction, and honor them with the supreme paradise, Lord of the worlds.
- O Allah forgives my father and mother and rewards them with charity and bad things, excuse me and forgive us with your mercy, O most merciful of the merciful, O Allah wash them with water, snow and cold and purity from sins and sins as the white dress is purified from desecration.
dua of adam for forgiveness
A dua of forgiveness and repentance:
- O Allah, you are our Lord, there is no god but you, you created us and we are your servants, and we are in your covenant and promise as much as we can, we seek refuge in you from the evil of what we have done.
We prophesy to you by your grace upon us, and we prophesy to you of our sins, so forgive us, for no one forgives sins except you.
- O Allah You are the most merciful and forgiving, You love to forgive thus forgive us. Glory be to Allah, our Lord and praise be to You, Allah forgives us.
- Our Lord, forgive us and have mercy on us; You are the most merciful. We ask forgiveness of Allah, who there is no god but He, the Living, the Eternal, and we repent to Him Oh Allah, forgive us our sins, expand our role, and bless our livelihood.
- Oh Allah, forgive us all our sins, small and great, first and last, open and secret.
- O Allah, forgive us our sins, make our devil weak, loosen our bets, weigh our scales, and place us in the highest competition.
- Oh, Allah, we have wronged ourselves greatly, and no one forgives sins except You, so forgive us forgiveness from You, and have mercy on us.
Dua for forgiveness before sleep
A dua forgiveness and forgiveness of sins:
- O Allah, you are my Lord, there is no god but You, You created me, and I am Your servant, and I abide by Your covenant and promise as much as I am able.
I seek refuge in You from the evil of what I have done, and I acknowledge You by Your grace upon me, so forgive my sins, forgive my sins.
- Oh, Allah, your forgiveness is broader than my sins and your mercy is more hopeful to me than my deeds, so forgive me a forgiveness from you, Lord of the worlds.
- My Lord, I seek Your forgiveness for every sin committed by which I cut off hope, answered supplications, and afflicted afflictions, and I seek Your forgiveness for every sin that deadens the heart, preoccupies the mind, satisfies Satan, and angers the Most Merciful.
- Oh, Allah, we ask you for sincere wisdom, pure tears, good deeds, and a good life, and we ask you to return to you that is neither shameful nor scandalous, Lord of the worlds.
- Oh, Allah, we ask you for the pleasure of looking at your honorable face and the greeting of the close angels, and to be among the companions of the Highest in spirit and basil and a paradise of bliss, Lord of the worlds.
- Oh, Allah, have mercy on my weakness, relieve my distress, force my fracture, secure my fear, and shower me with provision from You to no one for Him, and relief from You that has no extension, and the best of You is without number.
- O Allah, I ask You for the causes of Your mercy, the wills of Your forgiveness, safety from every sin, booty from every righteousness, victory in Paradise and deliverance from Hellfire.
Dua for forgiveness in Arabic
Among the dua forgiveness for repentance from the incoming sins:
1- My Lord, I have been touched by harm and you are the most merciful of the merciful, there is no god but You, Glory be to You, I was one of the wrongdoers, so we responded to him and delivered him from the gloom and
So did we deliver the believers? Take care of me with your kindness, and take care of me with your mercy and generosity, that you are capable of all things.
ربي أني مسني الضر وأنت أرحم الراحمين، لا اله الا انت سبحانك اني كنت من الظالمين، فاستجبنا له ونجيناه من الغم وكذلك ننجي المؤمنين، اللهم انك تعلم سري وعلانيتي ومانزل بي، ولا حول ولا قوة الا بك، يا الله يا علي يا عظيم فرج عني ما أهمني وتول أمري بلطفك، وتداركني برحمتك وكرمك إنك على كل شيء قدير.
My Allah, You are the Mighty, the Mighty, who there is no god but You, our Allah, and the Allah of everything is one Allah. And remove from me the harm and evil that befell me from all the things I wanted.
And save me beautiful salvation, O Lord of the worlds, and may Allah’s prayers and peace be upon our master Muhammad and his family and companions.
إلهي إنك أنت العزيز الجبار الذي لا إله الا أنت الهنا واله كل شيء الها واحدا، أسألك بحرمة الكلمات التامات كلها الأمن والعفو والعافية والمعافاة الدائمة في الدنيا والآخرة، والأهل والجسد والمال والولد والمسلمين أجمعين يارب العالمين انك على كل شيء قدير، وارحمني برحمتك يا أرحم الراحمين، واكشف عني ما نزل بي من ضر وشر كل ما أردت من الأمور، وخلصني خلاصا جميلا يا رب العالمين، وصلى الله على سيدنا محمد وعلى آله وصحبه وسلم.
Dua for forgiveness of major sins
The dua for forgiveness has great reward and virtue, including these prayers:
- Oh, Allah, I ask you that I testify that you are Allah, there is no Allah but you, the one who is the One, the one who is steadfast, who was not born and was not born, and who did not have enough for anyone,
- Oh, Allah treats us with what you are his family and do not treat us with what we are his family, you are the people of piety and the people of forgiveness, glory be to the one who does not harm with his name anything in the earth or in heaven, and he is the alim hearing.
- Oh, Allah, I seek refuge with you from the knowledge that does not work, from a heart that does not fear, and from a prayer that does not answer.
O Lord of the worlds, O Allah, I seek refuge with you from the ignorance of affliction, the perceptiveness of misery, the ill-justice, and the gloating of enemies.
- Oh, Allah, I ask you the bread of the happy, the descent of the martyrs, the accompaniment of the prophets, and victory over the enemies, O Sami al-Da’aa, O this saying and giving.
I directed my face to the one who broke the heavens and the earth Hanifa, and what I am of the polytheists, my prayers and my life and my death to Allah the Lord of the worlds, and thus I ordered and I am a Muslim.
- O Allah, you are the king, there is no Allah but you, my Lord, and I am your servant, and I have confessed my sin, so forgive me all my sins, he does not forgive sins except you and guide me to good manners.
Which is not dedicated to the best except you, and I will leave me bad, only you, to your father and your pleasure, and all good is with your hands, and evil is not yours, blessed and transcended, I will forgive you and repent to you.
- Oh, Allah, I forgive you for every sin I have committed with my feet, and I extended my hand to him or meditated on him with my eyes, and listened to him with my ear.
Or uttered it by my tongue, or destroyed what you gave me, and then I gave you my money for disobeying me, and then I used your livelihood to disobey me.
And I asked you for the increase, so you did not deprive me and you are still returning to me with your dream and charity, Akram al-Akram.
- O Allah, I forgive you for every bad thing I have committed in the whiteness of the day and the blackness of the night, in fullness, emptiness, secret, and publicity, and you are looking at me.
- O Allah, I forgive you for every duty you have given me in the night and day, I left it wrong, deliberate, forgetting, or ignorant. And I ask your forgiveness every year from the age of the Lord of the Messengers and the ring of the prophets.
- Our Lord Muhammad, peace be upon him, left it inattention, omission, forgetting, negligence, ignorance, or indifference to it.
- I ask Allah forgiveness and repent to Allah for what Allah hates words and deeds and our officers and appearances, Oh Allah bless our master Mohammed and his family and companions for the pure good.
Dua for forgiveness of zina in English
Duas for forgiveness, mercy, and repentance:
- O Allah, I forgive you for every bad thing I have committed in the whiteness of the day and the blackness of the night, in fullness, emptiness, secret, and publicity, and you are looking at me.
- O Allah, I forgive you for every duty you have given me in the night and day, I left it wrong, deliberate, forgetting or ignorant, And I ask your forgiveness from every year from the age of the Lord of the Messengers and the ring of the prophets.
Our Lord Muhammad, peace be upon him, I left it inattention, omission, forgetting, negligence, ignorance, or indifference to it.
- I ask Allah for forgiveness and repent to Allah from what Allah hates words and deeds and our officers and appearances, Oh Allah bless our master Mohammed and his family and companions of the pure good
- O Allah, I seek refuge with you from the knowledge that does not work, from a heart that does not fear, and from a prayer that does not answer, O Lord of the worlds, O Lord of the worlds.
- O Allah, I seek refuge with you from the ignorance of affliction, the perceptiveness of misery, the ill-justice, and the gloating of enemies.
- Rauf, O Samia, O mu mu’atheb, O Allah, I ask you forgiveness, O Allah, I ask you forgiveness, O Allah, I ask you in your great name, O Allah, I ask you in your merciful name.
- O Allah, I ask you in your forgiving name to forgive me my sin and to my father and to the Muslims and Muslims who are alive and dead.
- O Allah, hear every complaint and witness every survivor, and o world of every hidden, and o revealing every anguish and affliction, and O Manji Noah, Ibrahim, Moses, And Jesus and Muhammad upon them, I pray to you.
- O My Allah, the prayer of those who have intensified it, weakened its strength, and reduced its power, the prayer of the distressed and distressed drowned who can only reveal what he has come down from you.
- There is no Allah but you, mercy us, the most merciful of the merciful, and reveal what has come down to us from our enemy and your promise.
Dua for forgiveness of zina
Allah Almighty is generous and He opens the doors of His mercy at all times and for all human beings, and this is a booty for man to return at any time and leave the disobedience that tempted him.
And asking Allah with confidence in Him to forgive sins and sins. Among the forms of dua for forgiveness from Allah are the following:
- O Allah, I ask for Your forgiveness for every sin I stepped into with my feet, or extended my hand to, or contemplated with my eyes.
Or listened to with my ear, or uttered with my tongue, or destroyed what You provided me with. And you still return to me with your dream and your kindness, O Most Generous.
- O Allah, You are the King, there is no god but You, my Lord, and I am Your servant, I blame myself, and I confess my sins.
So forgive me all my sins, for none forgives sins except You, and guide me to the best of manners, and none guides me to the best of them except You.
- May you be happy, and all good is in your hands, and evil is not in your hands, you are blessed and exalted, I seek Your forgiveness and repent to you.
Dua for forgiveness transliteration
All of us, no matter how much we try to adhere to the worship of Allah Almighty and not to commit sins, may commit some sins and sins, and these sins may be without knowing or they may be the result of our drifting behind the enjoyment of this world.
And therefore we must seek forgiveness from Allah on an ongoing basis. Praying and drawing closer to Allah, and among dua for Allah forgiveness:
1- O Allah, I seek refuge in You from unbelief and poverty, and I seek refuge in You from the torment of the grave, O Allah, I seek refuge in You from cowardice, and I seek refuge in You from being brought back to the most wretched of life.
And I seek refuge in You from the trials of this world, and I seek refuge in You from the torment of the grave, there is no god but Allah alone has no partner, to Him belongs the kingdom and praise be to Him, and He is Able to do all things.
2- O Allah, You are my Lord, there is no god but You, You created me and I am Your servant, and I adhere to Your covenant and promise as much as I can.
I seek refuge in You from the evil of what I have done, and I acknowledge Your favor upon me, and I acknowledge my sin, so forgive me, for no one forgives sins except You.
powerful duas for forgiveness
Forgiveness dua is one of the ways that change the shape and style of life, and make the world full of hope and satisfaction, because attachment to Allah and proximity to him and his question change the situation.
And it is nice to pray to Allah to give us and forgive us, and livelihood and forgiveness are among the most important things that human beings need, whether in the world or the hereafter, and examples of dua of forgiveness for this purpose:
- O Allah, we ask you to preserve the blessings and pay us the curse and grant us the good of life, the good of giving, the breadth, peace of mind, the dress of wellness and good ending.
- I ask Allah for me and you forgiveness from all guilt and the gift of the heart and the joy of the chest and the comfort of thought and to make us from all the distress of a way out and from all their concern relief and to keep away from us diseases.
And enjoy us health and wellness and to support us on injustice and to open the doors of livelihood for us and to help us with what he loves and accept and keep away from us what harms us and does not benefit us.
- Oh Allah, I ask you to reassure the soul, the serenity of the mind, the comfort of the heart, the safety of the body, the greatest thanks, the widespread forgiveness, the increase in livelihood, the righteousness of the parents, and the goodness of the children.
- Oh Allah, I ask you to every Muslim slave, victory and empowerment, happiness in the two houses, health in eternity, blessing in good livelihood in the atomic forgiveness of the parents. Oh Allah, make us one of the thankful ones.
- O Allah, we ask you for security in our homelands, safety in our religion, our fathers, forgiveness for our fathers and mothers, and blessings in our livelihood and health in our bodies.
- Oh Allah, make us share four sins, the relief from all those who make a lot of living and make things easier.
- Oh Allah, make all that I have lost good, and all that has saddened me is good, and all that you have taken away from me is good, and make me a share of mercy, forgiveness, joy, happiness, livelihood and guidance.
- Thank Allah, who blessed us with new age and a new day to live, O Allah, make us thankful, O Allah, we ask you for security in our homelands, safety in our religion, our fathers, forgiveness to our fathers and mothers, blessings in our livelihoods and health in our bodies.
dua asking Allah for forgiveness and mercy
Acts that come with losses and sins on man, are based on lust and fancy, and hence he easily falls into many mistakes and accumulates sins and this is because there are a lot of life matters that are at the whims of human beings.
And as a result of the fact that man is neglected in watching Allah and does not realize the seriousness of what it is, indulges in these sins and sins.
And this is very dangerous because man does not realize when it comes from him, so it is necessary to forgive and resort to Allah by praying to be erased Allah sins and examples of prayers include:
- O Allah, my good deeds are yours and my sin from your justice, so that since you have bestowed upon me, you have been able to obey only with your permission, or disobey except with your knowledge.
- O Allah, what disobeyed you when you disobeyed your right, and do not underestimate your torment, but for a precedent that has already taught you, repent to you, and forgive you, there is no Allah but you, glory to you, that I was an oppressor.
- I ask forgiveness of the great Allah, who has no Allah but the living, the forgiving of sins, the majesty and the honor, and repent to him of all sins, sins and sins, and from all the guilt i have sinned deliberately or wrongly, in words and deeds, in all my movements.
And my habits, my dangers, and all my breaths, from the guilt that I know and from the guilt that I do not know, the number of what is surrounded by science and its statistics of the book and the plan of the pen.
The number of what capacity has been created and allocated by will, and the extension of Allah’s words as it should be for the majesty of the face, beauty and perfection of our Lord. And as he loves our Lord and accepts.
- O Allah, I ask you in your greatest name, which, if you are invited to answer, and if you are asked about it, I ask you that I testify that you are Allah.
There is no Allah but you, the steadfast Sunday that was not born and was not born, and who had no one, to forgive me my sins, that you are the merciful forgiveness.
- Oh Allah I ask you for forgiveness from the graces that you have bestowed upon me, so I used them on your sins
dua for forgiveness in last 10 days of Ramadan
Believers seek to seize the month of Ramadan it is the month of forgiveness, so the month of Ramadan is the most appropriate opportunity for dua forgiveness, and we thank the pretenders of forgiveness:
- O Allah forgives us our sins and sins, O Allah refreshes us and forces us, and guides us for the benefit of actions and morals, he does not guide for her, and only you spend her bad.
- Oh, Allah, you are the king, there is no Allah but you, praise you, you are our Lord and we are your slaves, we have wronged ourselves and confessed our sins, so forgive us all our sins, he does not forgive sins except you, and he dedicated us to the best morals that are not given to the best except you.
And leave us, it’s bad, do not distract us from us, except you, for your sake and your happiness and the whole good in your hands, the evil is not for you.
And the gifted from the gift I am with you and here, there is no survivor and no refuge from you except to you, bless and come to forgive you and repent to you.
- O Allah, protect us from the evil of ourselves and resolve for us to guide us, O Allah forgive us for what we captured and what we declared, what we made wrong, what we did, what we did and what we did not know.
- Oh, Allah, thank you, you are the values of heaven and earth and those in them, and thank you, you are the light of heaven and earth and those in them, and thank you.
- You are the right, your promise is right, your meeting is right, and your saying is right, paradise is right, fire is right, and the Prophet They are right, Muhammad is right, and the hour is right.
- Oh, Allah, you are safe, and you have to entrust us, and here is our son, and here is our ruler, and here is our ruler, forgive us for what we have provided and what delayed us.
What we captured and what we announced, and what you know from us, you The presenter and you’re the ass, there’s no Allah but you.
dua for forgiveness in Arabic
We are all infallible from mistakes, no matter how much we seek to worship, man must make mistakes, we are human beings.
But a person must not tolerate sins and repent and return to Allah and pray to Allah to forgive his sins. Prayer is a strong way to shift from a life of misery to a life of prosperity and satisfaction from Allah, and from the dua forgiveness is the following:
1- Oh Allah, I ask you with your unwell pride and your unconscionable king, and your greatness, which is not informed by anything.
To forgive me for my sin, and to treat me with what you are his family, and not what I am. O Allah, help me to leave sins, never greet me, and conclude for me good work, O most merciful of all.
اللهم إني أسألك بعزك الذي لا يرام وملكك الذي لا يضام وعظمتك التي لا يبلغها أي شيء أن تغفر لي ذنبي، وأن تعاملني بما أنت أهله وليس بما أنا أهله. اللهم وفقني على ترك المعاصي أبدًا ما أحييتني، واختم لي بعمل صالح يا أرحم الراحمين.
2- O Allah, you who hear the voice, and who is pre-missed, and o bone-mushy after death, I ask you to forgive me for what I have been hurt, what I have been pleased with, and what I have declared, that you are the dusty righteousness.
اللهم يا سامع الصوت، ويا سابق الفوت، ويا محيي العظام بعد الموت، أسألك أن تغفر لي ما أذنبت وما أسررت به وما أعلنت، إنك أنت البرّ الغفار.
3- O Allah, you are my Lord, there is no Allah but you, you created me and I am your servant, and I am your servant and I promise you as much as I can, I seek refuge in you from the evil of what you have made, and I will tell you your grace to me.
اللهمّ أنت ربّي لا إله إلّا أنت، خلقتني وأنا عبدك وأنا على عهدك ووعدك ما استطعت، أعوذ بك من شرّ ما صنعت، أبوء لك بنعمتك عليّ.
4- You are my Lord, there is no Allah but you alone, you have no partner, thanks to you, and the King glory be to you, O Lord of the worlds, and you are capable of everything.
There is no power but from Allah the Almighty and may Allah prays on our master Muhammad the faithful prophet and on his family and companions and peace.
أنت ربي لا إله إلا أنت وحدك لا شريك لك لك الحمد ولك الملك سبحانك يارب العالمين وأنت على كل شيء قدير. ولا حول ولا قوة الا بالله العلي العظيم وصلى الله على سيدنا محمد النبي الأمين وعلى آله وصحبه وسلم.
5- “And our Lord said, “We have wronged ourselves, and if you do not forgive us and have mercy on us to be among the losers,” Allah said, “Forgive me and my brother and put us in your mercy, and you are the most merciful of the merciful.”
وقالا رَبَّنا ظَلَمنا أَنفُسَنا وَإِن لَم تَغفِر لَنا وَتَرحَمنا لَنَكونَنَّ مِنَ الْخَاسِرِينَ قالَ رَبِّ اغفِر لي وَلِأَخي وَأَدخِلنا في رَحمَتِكَ وَأَنتَ أَرحَمُ الرّاحِمينَ.
6- They praise and believe in the praise of their Lord, and they forgive those who believe in our Lord, and you seek all mercy and knowledge and forgive those who repented, followed your path and suffered the torment of hell.
ويُسَبِّحُونَ بِحَمْدِ رَبِّهِمْ وَيُؤْمِنُونَ بِهِ وَيَسْتَغْفِرُونَ لِلَّذِينَ آمَنُوا رَبَّنَا وَسِعْتَ كُلَّ شَيْءٍ رَّحْمَةً وَعِلْمًا فَاغْفِرْ لِلَّذِينَ تَابُوا وَاتَّبَعُوا سَبِيلَكَ وَقِهِمْ عَذَابَ الْجَحِيمِ.
7- O Allah forgive me, my father, and the believers and the believers on the day of judgment. O Allah, we who are weak to you, we have no trick except with you, O Allah, we are weak from our disobedience, O Allah forgive us our sins, and repent to us that you are the merciful repenter.
اللّهم اغفر لي ولوالديّ وللمؤمنين والمؤمنات يوم يقوم الحساب. اللهم إنّا نحن الضعفاء إليك، لا حيلة لنا إلا بك، اللهم إنّا بضعف منّا عصيناك، اللهم فاغفر لنا معاصينا، وتب علينا إنّك أنت التوّاب الرحيم.
8- O Allah, I ask your forgiveness for every sin you repent from and then return to.
اللهم إني أستغفرك من كل ذنب تبت منه ثم عدت إليه.
9- I ask for your forgiveness, O Allah, O Allah, there is no Allah but you, glory be to you, that I was one of the oppressors, there is no Allah but you, Lord of the Worlds.
أستغفرك يا الله يا الله لا إله إلا أنت سبحانك إني كنت من الظالمين، لا إله إلا أنت يا رب العالمين.
10- O Allah, you are the king, there is no Allah but you, my Lord, and I am your servant, I have blamed myself, and I have confessed my guilt, forgive all my sins, he forgives all sins except you.
اللهمّ أنت الملك لا إله إلّا أنت ربّي، وأنا عبدك لمت نفسي، واعترفت بذنبي، فاغفر لي ذنوبي جميعًا، إنّه لا يغفر الذنوب إلّا أنت.
11- O Allah, I seek refuge with you from the knowledge that does not work, from a heart that does not fear, and from a prayer that does not respond, Lord of the Worlds.
اللهمّ إنّي أعوذ بك من علم لا ينفع، ومن قلبٍ لا يخشع، ومن دعاءٍ لا يستجاب يا ربّ العالمين.
12- O Allah, I seek refuge in you from the ignorance of the affliction, the realization of misery, the condescension, and the tattoos of enemies.
اللهمّ إنّي أعوذ بك من جهل البلاء، ودرك الشقاء، وسوء القضاء، وشماتة الأعداء.
13- I ask Allah for forgiveness for all the guilt of his sin, from every imposition of his legacy, from every human being who has wronged him, and from all the good of his reward.
أستغفر الله العظيم من كل ذنب أذنبته، ومن كل فرض تركته، ومن كل إنسان ظلمته، ومن كل صالح جفوته.
14- O Allah, O innocent, unswerving sins, and the world of the hidden, informed of consciences and intentions, o those who have taken note of everything, expanded everything mercifully, conquered every creature of pride and judgment, forgive me my sins, and overcome my sins that you are the merciful forgiving.
اللهم يا بارئ البريات، وغافر الخطيات، وعالم الخفيات، المطلع على الضمائر والنيات، يا من أحاط بكل شيء علمًا، ووسع كل شيء رحمة، وقهر كل مخلوق عزة وحكمًا، اغفر لي ذنوبي، وتجاوز عن سيئاتي إنك أنت الغفور الرحيم.
Dua for forgiveness in Quran
In the Qur’an, there are many verses that contain in its verses the prayer of forgiveness, and in this paragraph, a number of dua forgiveness contained in the Holy Quran will be mentioned:
(Our Lord forgives us for our sins and our extravagance in our matter, and holds our feet and supports us over the infidel people.)
(رَبَّنَا اغْفِرْ لَنَا ذُنُوبَنَا وَإِسْرَافَنَا فِي أَمْرِنَا وَثَبِّتْ أَقْدَامَنَا وَانصُرْنَا عَلَى الْقَوْمِ الْكَافِرِينَ).
(And say Allah forgive and have mercy and you are the best of the merciful).
(وَقُل رَّبِّ اغْفِرْ وَارْحَمْ وَأَنتَ خَيْرُ الرَّاحِمِينَ).
(Allah forgive me and my father and those who entered my house as believers and believers and the oppressors only increase).
(رَّبِّ اغْفِرْ لِي وَلِوَالِدَيَّ وَلِمَن دَخَلَ بَيْتِيَ مُؤْمِنًا وَلِلْمُؤْمِنِينَ وَالْمُؤْمِنَاتِ وَلَا تَزِدِ الظَّالِمِينَ إِلَّا تَبَارًا).
(Our Lord is safe, forgive us and have mercy on us, and you are the best of the merciful.)
(رَبَّنَا آمَنَّا فَاغْفِرْ لَنَا وَارْحَمْنَا وَأَنتَ خَيْرُ الرَّاحِمِينَ).
(May Allah not excuse us if we forget or make mistakes. May Allah not tolerate us as insisting on those before us. May Allah not tolerate what we have no energy for. Forgive us, forgive us, forgive us, forgive us, and forgive us. You are our Mawla, so support us against the disbeliever people).
(رَبَّنَا لَا تُؤَاخِذْنَا إِن نَّسِينَا أَوْ أَخْطَأْنَا ۚ رَبَّنَا وَلَا تَحْمِلْ عَلَيْنَا إِصْرًا كَمَا حَمَلْتَهُ عَلَى الَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِنَا ۚ رَبَّنَا وَلَا تُحَمِّلْنَا مَا لَا طَاقَةَ لَنَا بِهِ ۖ وَاعْفُ عَنَّا وَاغْفِرْ لَنَا وَارْحَمْنَا ۚأَنتَ مَوْلَانَا فَانصُرْنَا عَلَى الْقَوْمِ الْكَافِرِينَ).
(Our Lord has expanded everything, mercy, and knowledge, so forgive those who repented and followed your path and suffered the torment of hell* Our Lord and brought them into the Gardens of Aden that promised them and those who reconciled their fathers, husbands, and descendants that you are the dear wise* and their bad luck and those who suffered the bad ones then lost his mercy and that is a great victory).
(رَبَّنَا وَسِعْتَ كُلَّ شَيْءٍ رَّحْمَةً وَعِلْمًا فَاغْفِرْ لِلَّذِينَ تَابُوا وَاتَّبَعُوا سَبِيلَكَ وَقِهِمْ عَذَابَ الْجَحِيمِ* رَبَّنَا وَأَدْخِلْهُمْ جَنَّاتِ عَدْنٍ الَّتِي وَعَدتَّهُمْ وَمَن صَلَحَ مِنْ آبَائِهِمْ وَأَزْوَاجِهِمْ وَذُرِّيَّاتِهِمْ إِنَّكَ أَنتَ الْعَزِيزُ الْحَكِيمُ* وَقِهِمُ السَّيِّئَاتِ وَمَن تَقِ السَّيِّئَاتِ يَوْمَئِذٍ فَقَدْ رَحِمْتَهُ وَذَلِكَ هُوَ الْفَوْزُ الْعَظِيمُ).
To summarise, the Muslim is most desirable to forgiveness dua, because it is in itself a cult through which the Muslim feels the pleasure of relevance, attachment to Allah, proximity to him, and the dua for Allah forgiveness: the slave went to his Lord to ask for his need.
A delegate all the time, and he did not make Allah, Almighty, have a specific time, or a certain limit, and It is divided into a prayer of praise, the prayer of matter;
The dua for forgiveness has many virtues, foremost of which is that prayer is primarily worship, which the Prophet has referred to in many hadiths as one of the greatest and most important worships, namely, the kinship of Allah almighty for good and bad.
Dua for forgiveness is also one of the most generous worshipers of Allah, and it is desirable that prayers include the lack, humiliation, prayer, and severity of his having to make his Creator.
These great meanings are the truth of prayer and worship, and Allah has re-established this worship and arrogance from it with great torment on the Day of Resurrection.
And in the end, one of the virtues of the dua of forgiveness is that it is a way to help the servant with his Lord to reveal the bad, since only Allah almighty answers the obliged if he invites him and reveals the bad about him, and he is the man who is the almighty in land and sea, and in darkness and anguish.
Do you want your kids to learn more about Online Quran Classes? Sign up for Rahman School’s ( online Quran school ) Online Quran Classes program and watch them dive deeper into the Quran science and learn the Holy Book of Allah.
Rahman School’s Arabic classes, Quran classes, Islamic studies class, Quran tajweed class, ijazah Quran and let your children learn the accurate Quran recitation and word pronunciation even if Arabic is not their first language.
online Quran classes for kids learning can be challenging if you’re seeking it for your kids. Rahman School offers you a wide variety of topics to teach your children online.
Whether it’s Quran online, Arabic online, Tajweed, Ijazah, tajwid al Quran, and Islamic Studies. Rahman School has your back with professional Quran tutors who are willing to go further with your kids’ education. With an attractive interface and well-structured lessons,
Rahman School gives you and your children the chance to learn with al Rahman school who are going to be your kids’ new friends, accompanying them in their learning process and encouraging them to learn more.