The search for the dua for exam increases, especially at the time of studying, exams, and revisions, in order not to forget and to facilitate answers, and to facilitate the difficulty of the exam.
And from the dua for exams: “Oh Allah, there is nothing easy except what you make easy, you make the difficult if you want easy, O Allah, teach us what benefits us, benefit us with what you taught us, and increase our knowledge, O Allah, I seek refuge in you from the knowledge that does not benefit.
From a heart that does not fear, and from a prayer that does not hear, O Allah, answer our prayers and ease command us, and open a great victory for us, O the most generous of hosts.”
Best dua for passing exams
The exam period is considered one of the most difficult periods for students, and the duas for exams include:
- Oh Allah, open my chest for me and ease my affair for me and loosen the knot from my tongue so that he understands my words, open for me the conquests of those who know your bounty.
- Oh, Allah, there is nothing easy except what You made easy, and You make the difficult easy if You wish.
- Oh, Allah, help me to study, and do not make my heart get bored of it, and be with me at every moment, and grant me success in what You love and are pleased with, Oh Allah, do not make grades my biggest concern and the extent of my knowledge and make me satisfied with what You have decreed for me.
- Oh Allah, make it easy for me to memorize what is difficult to memorize and make it easy for me to understand what was difficult to understand, and make this knowledge an argument for me and not against me.
Which dua is good for exam?
You can recite this dua for exam success before the exam:
- Oh, Allah, I entrust to you what you taught me, return it to me when I need it, and do not forget it by your grace and generosity, O Most Merciful of the merciful, O Creator of the heavens and the earth.
- O Allah, make us one of those who called you and you responded to him and pleaded with you and had mercy on him and he asked you and you gave him and put your trust in you and you sufficed him and to the arrival of your abode of peace I brought him down.
- “Oh, Jawad, strive for us and treat us with what you deserve, for you are the people of piety and the people of forgiveness.” – Oh Allah, Lord of the Worlds, open to the students, so that those who know you will be opened.
- Oh Allah, Lord of the Worlds, their purpose has succeeded. – Oh Allah, make their feet, hearts, and minds firm, and remind them of what they forgot of knowledge.
- O teacher of our master Ibrahim, teach me, O mentor of our master Solomon, understand me, and O inspirer of our master Yusuf, inspire me.
- Oh Allah, help me with what you taught me and taught me what benefits me.
- O Allah, accept this knowledge from me and make every letter and the word I study purely for your honorable countenance and do not make me deceived by my knowledge and my abilities.
- Lord, be with me, for I am poor to You, weak without You, and there is no power or strength for me except through You.
What’s the dua for studying?
Among the best dua for success in exam are the following:
- Oh, Allah, I ask you to understand the prophets and save the messengers and the angels close to you.
- Oh Allah, make our tongues full of your remembrance, and our hearts with your fear, that you are over all things, and Allah is sufficient for us and the best agent.
- Oh, Allah, I entrust to you what I have read, what I have memorized, and what I have learned, so return it to me when I need it.
Which Surah should we recite before exam?
Everyone knows that the verses of the Holy Quran are all blessings and good, and make a man feel comfortable and calm, and there are verses of them that help strengthens memory in duaa for exam including:
Verse (79) in Surat al-Prophets is one of the Qur’anic verses that help you improve preservation and get rid of oblivion, and came
The verse reads: In the name of Allah, the Most Merciful, the Most Merciful, “We understood it, Solomon 5 and we both came to rule and teach, and we were mocked with David, the mountains swim, and the bird and we were active”
This verse explains that when a person prays for anything he wishes, it will be achieved, Allah willing, so man should
Obedience to Allah almighty and always calling him good luck, and the previous verse should be read 10 times at any time, and conclude by saying that beautiful prayer where it says:
“O alive, O Qayom, Lord Moses, Aaron, Lord of Abraham and Lord of Muhammad, peace be upon him and them all, give me understanding and give me knowledge.
Wisdom and reason are with your mercy, O most merciful of the merciful, O Allah save my mind from fragmentation and make me save always and ever, O Lord of the worlds, may Allah and peace be upon our Prophet and Mawlana Muhammad, peace be upon him and all the messengers of Allah.”
Also to strengthen memory, read the verse of the alkrsyi, because it is one of the best Verses of the Qur’an that contributes to improving preservation and getting rid of oblivion, in which Allah almighty says in the name of Allah the Merciful
(Allah is no Allah but the living, which does not take him for a year and has no sleep, what is in heaven and what is in the earth who intercede with him except with his permission knows what is between their hands.
And what is behind them and does not surround any of his knowledge except what he wants and his chair expands Heavens and earth are not supported by their preservation, and he is the great almighty.
What do you say before an exam?
Before entering the exam, you can recite dua for an exam, O Allah, I ask You for the beginnings of goodness, its conclusions, its completeness, it’s beginning, its appearance, its interior, and the highest levels of Paradise.
“Oh Allah, open for us from the treasuries of your mercy, mercy that will never torment us after that in this world and the hereafter, and your abundant bosom is lawful and good sustenance after which you will never impoverish us to anyone but you.
And increase us with their thanks to you and to your poverty and poverty, and with you from those beside you richness and chastity.”, and the dua for exam:
- “Oh Allah, I ask You for the best question, the best supplication, the best success, the best deed, the best reward, the best life, and the best death.
dua for students before exams
Here, dear student is the best dua for exams:
- Oh Allah, O Teacher of Moses, teach me, and O the understanding of Solomon, understand me, and O Muti Luqman, the wisdom and the separation of the speakers give me wisdom and the separation of the speech.
- O Allah, I ask you to understand the prophets and preserve the messengers, and the close angels, O Allah, make our tongues full of your remembrance.
And our hearts with your fear, and our secrets with your obedience, that you are over everything Powerful, Allah is sufficient for us, and He is the best agent.”
- “My Lord, open my chest to me, ease my task, and loosen the knots of my tongue, so that they may understand my words.
dua for success after exams
Allah has entered me into an entrance of sincerity and brought me out a true way out, and made me a sultan of your son.
Allah explains my chest to me and pleases me and the sweetest knot of my tongue understands my saying.
In the name of Allah, Allah only eases what you have made easy and you make sadness if you want easy, O most merciful of the merciful.
O Allah open to me the conquest of your knowledgeable servants, O Allah, convey me around me and my strength and save you around you and your strength and save you, Oh Allah make me a sultan of your mind.
Dua for exams read 7 times
Persistence in supplication, in general, is very useful. As for the duas for exams, it helps you to remember better. Among this dua for exam success
are the following:
1- Oh Allah, grant us success in every matter, attaining every goal, and grant us the summit in the degrees of knowledge.
2- O Allah, open for me the conquests of those who know your wisdom, spread upon me your mercy, remind me of what I have forgotten.
And release my tongue with it, and strengthen my resolve with it by your power and strength, for there is no might or power except through you, the most merciful of the merciful.
3- Oh Allah, we ask you, O Forgiving, O Most Merciful, O Merciful, to open the doors of the answer to our supplications, O He who, if the compelled asks Him, He answers, O He who says to something Be, then say to our dreams Be.
4- Oh Allah, inspire me to be correct in answering, and reach the highest ranks in religion, in this world, and in the Hereafter, and protect me and reform me and reform the nation through me.
5- Oh Allah, I entrust you with what you taught me, so preserve it for me in my mind, mind, and heart, and return it to me when I need it, and do not forget it, O All-Knowing, O Hafeez, for God is the best preserver, and He is the most merciful of the merciful.
Dua for exam success and memory
Among the well-known dua for success in exam is this supplication:
“Oh Allah, gathering of people until a day when there is no doubt that my need will be returned to you and you are the most merciful of the merciful. His Allah is the right of his worth and his great value.”
O Allah, O Hay Ya Qayum, Lord of Moses, Harun, Noah, Abraham, Jesus, and Muhammad, honor me with the quality of preservation and speed of understanding and give me wisdom, knowledge, science, and stability of mind, mind, and dream.
Allah has brought me an entrance of sincerity, and a true way out, and makes me a champion of your mind.
O Allah, I ask you the best of the matter, the best prayer, the best success, the good work, the good reward, the good of life, the good of death.
And my stability, the weight of my parallels, and achieved my faith, raise my grades, accept my prayers, forgive my sin, and ask you for the highest grades of paradise.
Dua for exam in English
The following duaa for exam for entering the examination and the dua for success continue to be echoed:
1- Thank Allah who guided us to this, and we would not have been guided if Allah had guided us, the Lord of the Worlds.
2- O Lord be with me, I am poor to you, weak without you, and there is no power but from me, and there is no power but from you.
3- Oh Allah, make us those who called you, and you answered him and prayed to you for his joy and asked you, so I gave him and depended on you, and you have done it, and to the solutions of your house Dar es Salaam condemned him.
4- O Allah, make it easier for me to keep what is difficult to preserve, and please me with what I have closed to understand, and make this science an excuse for me, not for me.
5- O Allah, thank you, O who taught the prophets and messengers, O Allah, thank you, O those who teach the close angels, O Allah, thank you, O those who teach the saints and the righteous, O Allah, the sociable of every single person.
The owner of every unique, the distant relative, the absent witness, and the often undefeated, pray to our Master Muhammad Abdak, Your Prophet and your Prophet and his family and companions.
6- O Allah, who said and told the truth (and we taught him who has knowledge), grant me a knowledge of your religion that brings me closer to you, O Allah who said and said the truth (fear Allah and Allow teaches you).
Make me one of your perfect servants, teach me what benefits me and benefit me with what you have taught me and provided me with knowledge, action, accordance with it, and sincerity in religion.
7- O Allah, I mean studying and do not make my heart get bored of it and be with me every moment and help me with what you love and accept, O Allah, do not make the grades my biggest concern and the amount of my knowledge and satisfaction with what you have spent for me.
8- O Allah, I am your servant, the son of your servant, and the son of your nation, in your hands, in your judgment, justice in your judgment. I ask you in every name that you have named yourself.
Or you have put it down in your book, or you have taught him who created you or you have taken advantage of him in the knowledge of the unseen.
You have to open up to the open people who know your wisdom and to spread on me from the vaults of your mercy and remind me of knowledge that you have forgotten, open, expert, doctor, Your Majesty, praise Allah, and thank Allah, and no Allah.
Except Allah and Allah is greater and there is no power but from Allah the Almighty, the number of each letter written and written forever and forever and the treachery of those who are in the dark, O the most merciful, Lord of the worlds.
Dua for exam in Arabic
There are many dua for an exam, which you can repeat before entering the exam:
- O Allah, take me out of the darkness of illusion and honor me with the light of understanding and open up to me by knowing science and moral goodness in the dream, and love to my heart, my mind, my soul, and all my neighborhoods reading, studying, learning and reading.
Oh, Allah inspires me with knowledge with which I know your orders and avoid your intentions, and give me the eloquence of understanding the prophets.
And the eloquence of preserving the missionaries, and the speed of inspiration of the close angels, and teach me the secrets of your wisdom, Ya Hay Ya Qayum.
اللهم أخرجني من ظلمات الوهم وأكرمني بنور الفهم وافتح عليَّ بمعرفة العلم وحسن أخلاقي بالحلم، وحبب إلى قلبي وعقلي ونفسي وكل جوارحي القراءة والدراسة والتعلم والمطالعة، اللهم ألهمني علمًا أعرف به أوامرك وأجتنب به نواهيك، وارزقني بلاغة فهم النبيين وفصاحة حفظ المرسلين، وسرعة إلهام الملائكة المقرّبين، وعلّمني أسرار حكمتك يا حي يا قيوم
- Jawad, be very serious about us and treat us as if you are his family, you are the people of piety and the people of forgiveness.
يا جواد جد علينا وعاملنا بما أنت أهله إنك أنت أهل التقوى وأهل المغفرة.
- Allah honors me with the quality of preservation, speed of understanding, stability of mind, mind and memory by the right to say:
(Rahman, the science of the Qur’an, the creation of man, his knowledge of the statement, the sun and the moon according to them).
And rightly (read and your Lord the most generous, who knew the pen, the science of man unless he knew), and rightly (we will read you unless Allah wills that he knows the speaking out and what is hidden), and rightly (we understood Solomon and both of us came judgment and science).
اللهم أكرمني بجودة الحفظ وسرعة الفهم وثبات العقل والذهن والذاكرة بحق قولك: (الرَّحْمَـنُ، عَلَّمَ الْقُرْآنَ، خَلَقَ الْإِنسَانَ، عَلَّمَهُ الْبَيَانَ، الشَّمْسُ وَالْقَمَرُ بِحُسْبَانٍ)، وبحق (اقْرَأْ وَرَبُّكَ الْأَكْرَمُ، الَّذِي عَلَّمَ بِالْقَلَمِ، عَلَّمَ الْإِنسَانَ مَا لَمْ يَعْلَمْ)، وبحق (سَنُقْرِئُكَ فَلَا تَنسَى، إِلَّا مَا شَاءَ اللَّـهُ إِنَّهُ يَعْلَمُ الْجَهْرَ وَمَا يَخْفَى)، وبحق (فَفَهَّمناها سُلَيمانَ وَكُلًّا آتَينا حُكمًا وَعِلمًا)
- O Allah, fix their feet, hearts, and minds, and remind them of what they have forgotten from knowledge, O Lord of the worlds, pay their answer, and may Allah reach our Master Muhammad, his family, and his companions and peace be upon him.
اللهم ثبت أقدامهم وأفئدتهم وعقولهم، وذكرهم ما نسوا من العلم، اللهم يارب العالمين سدد إجابتهم، وصل اللهم على سيدنا محمد وآله وصحبه وسلم
Dua for studying
Dua is one of the things that a student should not lose sight of during studying and testing, and here are some dua for exam that can be called for rapid preservation:
- Allah, I ask you to make my preservation quick, to bless my efforts and my time, and to ask you not to waste my efforts, and to help me and facilitate my order.
- May Allah grant me the power of the keeper, the speed of conservation, the leadership of the mind, and the height of ambition and energy.
- Allah, I mean my studies and guide me to what is good for me in this world and the hereafter, and give me the speed of conservation, its power, the blessing of time, and the ability to study in all circumstances.
- O Allah, I ask you to give me useful knowledge, to benefit me with what you have taught me, and to give me from your mind an enlightened mind, a breath that will come to study and achieve an education with desire and love.
and make me, My Lord, a quick-minded keeper, and make what you have given me from science an excuse for me, not on me, Karim, Lord.
- Allah has given me knowledge, dream, patience, understanding, and keeping away from me oblivion and fragmentation, and making me a strong keeper, a conscious mind, and attentive thought.
And keep away from my sins and distract from me the seditions that have emerged from them and what has been revealed.
- O Allah, you are my Lord, and you are my Allah, and you are my Lord, and you are the generous one, and you are the one who is given, and you are the guide, Lord.
- Allah, I ask you to help me in my studies, to help me in my studies, to be with me in my exams, to give me the speed of preservation, to honor me with the light of vision and vision, and to make me a guide, not a stray, o Generous Lord.
- O Teacher Ibrahim and O Understanding Suleiman teach me and understand me. O Allah open to me from the doors of your wisdom, spread on me from the doors of your mercy, and secure me with ease of understanding, good understanding, and strength of focus.
- Oh, Allah, I salute the year of your prophet, and exempt me from sedition, and keep away from me what hinders me in the way of my studies and educational achievements.
And give me easy understanding and strength and do not make it difficult for me and do not hold me in a matter.
- Allah, it is easy but what I have made easy, Lord, you are the one who makes grief easy if you want, I ask you, My Allah, to make the lessons easy to understand for me and to make the questions easy to understand in my mind, and to make me obey you and abide by you.
- O Allah open my heart from the doors of science and meet what you open to your well-known guardians, and give me the ease of understanding and the light of reason and heart.
- O Allah, explain my chest to me, O Allah please me, O Allah analyze a knot of my tongue, light my mind with the light of science and faith, and make my understanding quickly and my mind is strong, and guide me and land from me.
- O Allah, I seek refuge in you from an unheard-of heart, from a prayer that is not heard, from an insatiable soul, and from a knowledge that does not work, I seek refuge with you from these four.
- Allah, I forbid you from forgetting what I studied, from distraction, poor concentration, and anxiety, and I ask you, My Lord, to prove the information in my mind so that nothing is lost.
- O Allah, I ask you for the stability of the information and the ability to evoke it whenever needed, and I ask you, My Lord, to facilitate my affairs and to be satisfied with me and to dedicate myself to what is good for me.
- O Allah, I ask you for an increase in science and religion, ease of understanding and preservation, and a blessing in age and livelihood.
- O Allah, I ask you the best of the issue, the best prayer, the best success, the good work, the good reward, and the good of life.
- Allah, protect me from the evil of myself, and resolve me to guide me, and hold the information in my chest, and make me strong and conscious of the heart.
- O Allah, we ask you for success and guidance, guidance and assistance, satisfaction and maintenance, love and acting, prayer and answer, O Allah give us a light in the heart, decoration in the face, strength in work,
- Allah protects us from the evil of man and elves and gives us the truth of faith, O Allah we ask you for relief soon, beautiful patience, and a beautiful description.
- Oh Allah, you mean my desire, and don’t ask for my needs and from you, I hope for my success, and you have the keys to my issue. I ask only of you and I do not ask for good except you and I do not despair from your soul after knowing you thanks to you.
You who collected everything I ruled, and who did all Something wise, o generous name, no one else to me ask, and I do not trust your people, I hope.
And I do not make a will for others without you to sit on, and depend on it, who I ask if you’re ignorant, and who I trust if I know you.
- Oh, Allah, thank you, O who taught the prophets and messengers, O Allah, thank you, O those who taught the close angels, O Allah, thank you, O who taught the working scholars, O Allah, thank you, O who taught the saints and the righteous.
- O Allah, the sociable, every single person, the owner of every unique, and his relative, not far away, and a witness who is not absent.
And who is often not defeated, pray to our Master Muhammad Your servant and prophet and your prophet the illiterate prophet and his family and companions, and give him a great hand?
- O Allah open the conquest of those who know your wisdom, and spread on your mercy and remind me of what you have forgotten, O Majesty and Honor.
- O Allah, I ask you to understand the prophets and to preserve the messengers and close angels, O Allah make our tongues full of your memory, our hearts are full of your fear.
And our secrets are with your obedience, you are capable of everything, and Allah is our suffice and the best deputy.
- O Allah open the conquest of those who know your wisdom and spread on your mercy, remind me of what I have forgotten and launch my tongue.
And strengthen my resolve with your power and strength, there is no power but you, O most merciful of the merciful.
- O Allah, I ask you to facilitate this exam for me and make the good in it that you are capable of everything, O Allah, I ask you with the seats of glory from your throne.
And the end of mercy from your book, your great name, and your words, to open to the conquest of the knowledgeable.
- O Lord, Teacher Moses, teach me, and O Understanding Suleiman, and O The Believer of Wisdom, and the separation of the discourse, the separation of wisdom and the separation of the discourse.
- O Allah, I ask you to understand the prophets and save the messengers, and the close angels, O Allah make our tongues full of your memory, our hearts are full of your fear, and our secrets of obedience, you are capable of everything, and Allah is our suffice and the best agent.
- O Allah, we ask you in every name that is yours, you named yourself, or you put it in your book or taught it by someone who created you.
Or you took it in the knowledge of the unseen in you, to inspire us to answer when you ask, and to succeed in the exam, Amen, Lord of the Worlds.
- O Allah granted me the power of preservation, speed of understanding, the serenity of mind, Allah inspired me right in answer, and reached me the highest ranks in religion, the world, and the hereafter, and saved me, fixed us and fixed the nation with me.
Quranic verses with the intention of facilitating study
It is not mentioned in the Sunnah that there are verses dedicated to the exam and study, but reading and praying for the Qur’an is good, and from the scholars who worked hard, so these are some verses that can be read with the intention of facilitating study:
(In the name of Allah, the Merciful, the Most Merciful* Thank Allah, the Lord of the Worlds* The Merciful* The One who Is Merciful* You have no day of judgment. Don’t be worshiped and don’t use it. Guide us to the straight path* the path of those whom you have blessed, not those who are not oppressed or strays).
(Allah has no god but the living, who does not take him for a year and has no sleep in heaven and what is on earth, and who intercedes with him except with his permission knows what is in their hands and what is behind them.
And they do not surround any of his knowledge except with what he wants, and his chair expands the heavens and earth, and he does not support him, and he is the great almighty.)
(Didn’t we explain your chest to you* and put you on your button* that pounced on your back and raised your memory for you* With hardship is easy* if you are free, then stand up* and to your Lord is empty).
(The Prophet believed in what was revealed to him by his Lord and the believers. All those who believe in Allah, his angels, his books, and his messengers do not differentiate between any of His messengers and they said we heard and stabbed your forgiveness.
Our Lord and you have destiny* Allah does not cost a soul except its power to it, what it gained, and on it what god gained, do not blame us if we forget or make mistakes.
Our Lord, and do not bear an insistence on us as you carried on those before us, Our Lord And do not bear us what we have no energy in, forgive us, forgive us, and have mercy on us.
(We will read you, do not forget* except what Allah wills, he knows the speaking and what is hidden).
(Rahman*The science of the Qur’an* The creation of man* taught him the statement* the sun and the moon according to).
(Then he was a leech and he was created and he was created* and the male and female spouses made him* is it not capable of reviving the dead.)
(Allah said, explain my chest to me, please me* and I will shave a knot from my tongue* they understand my words).
Prayers for the children, good luck in studying
A mother or father can call on their children to succeed and pass the exam and other things in life, including prayers:
- O Allah bless my children and help them to obey you and give me their righteousness, O Allah, Teacher Moses and Adam, their knowledge, and O Understanding Solomon understand them.
And YOU The One who is the one who is able to understand them, and YOU The One who is the one who is able to understand the wisdom and the separation of the discourse.
- O Allah teach them what they have not been ignorant of, and remind them of what they have forgotten and open to them from the blessings of heaven and earth, you are the listener of the invitations, Oh Allah I ask you the power of preservation, speed of understanding and serenity of mind.
- O Allah inspire them and help them in their lives, and make them righteous and righteous, they are innocent, listening to you, and your children are loving and advising, and your enemies are hated.
- Oh, Allah, I stress them my bones, I will give them many, and many of them will be decorated with my record, and I greet them with my memory, and I will keep them in my absence and I mean them for my need and make them helpful for me.
- Oh, Allah, make them obedient to me who are not disobedient, disabled, or wrong, O Allah, I mean to raise them, discipline them and their righteousness, and make this good for me and them, O Allah, hang their hearts with mosques and obey you, and make them from the facets of those who address you, love you and desire you.
- O Allah opens the conquest of the knowledgeable, Oh Allah give them wisdom and useful science and decorate their morals with the dream and honor them with piety and make them happy and well and pardon them, Oh Allah blesses them with the good teacher and good company, Oh Allah gives them conviction and satisfaction.
- May Allah wear them from the clothes of perfection and luxury solutions, Oh Allah look at them with your eyes and inspire them with your help and guard them with your beard and support them with the army of love and water them from the state drink Akram sherpa.
- May Allah make them light, and in their heart light, and in their hearing a light, in their eyes a light, in their hair a light, in their bones a light.
In their blood, a light, a light from behind them, light in front of them, a light on their right, light from their north, a light from beneath them, and a light from above them, May Allah increase their light and make them light.
- O Allah, prove to them their certainty and give them a solution that is sufficient for them, and grant them success in their lives, O Allah, keep away from them everything that harms them and does not need for a doctor to heal them,
- O Allah, cover them on the face of the earth, and have mercy on them in the belly of the earth, and forgive them on the day of the offer to you, O Allah give them what they wish, love and accept.
Quran dua for exam success
From the dua for an exam:
1- (He is the one who brought down the book from him the verses of the courts, they are the mother of the book and the last similar ones.
Those who are in their hearts are zig-zag, and they follow the similarity of it in order to strife and to seek his interpretation.
And what knows his interpretation except for Allah and those who are in the flag say that we believe in him, everyone who is with our Lord and who mentions but the first of the hearts (7)) (Al-Omran).
هو الذي أنزل عليك الكتاب منه آيات محكمات هن أم الكتاب وأخر متشابهات ۖ فأما الذين في قلوبهم زيغ فيتبعون ما تشابه منه ابتغاء الفتنة وابتغاء تأويله ۗ وما يعلم تأويله إلا الله ۗ والراسخون في العلم يقولون آمنا به كل من عند ربنا ۗ وما يذكر إلا أولو الألباب (7)] (آل عمران)
2- How about if they are afflicted by what they have given their hands to, and then they come to swear to Allah if we want charity and reconciliation? [Al nisaa 62].
فكيف إذا أصابتهم مصيبة بما قدمت أيديهم ثم جاءوك يحلفون بالله إن أردنا إلا إحسانا وتوفيقا) [ النساء 62]
3- [Allah said to explain my chest to me (25) and pleased me with my order (26) and the most 27 knots of my tongue understand my saying (28)] Taha.
قال رب اشرح لي صدري (25) ويسر لي أمري (26) واحلل عقدة من لساني (27) يفقهوا قولي (28)] (طه)
4- [He said, “People, have you seen if I am aware of my Lord and he gave me a good living from him, and I do not want to disagree with you to the extent that I have exhausted you from him 5 if I want an only reform, I could not and my compromise is only by Allah 88)] Hood.
قال يا قوم أرأيتم إن كنت علىٰ بينة من ربي ورزقني منه رزقا حسنا ۚ وما أريد أن أخالفكم إلىٰ ما أنهاكم عنه ۚ إن أريد إلا الإصلاح ما استطعت ۚ وما توفيقي إلا بالله ۚ عليه توكلت وإليه أنيب (88)] (هود)
5- (Say, do those who know and those who do not know equal, but remember the first of the heart) [Al-Zamer/9].
قل هل يستوي الذين يعلمون والذين لا يعلمون إنما يتذكر أولوا الألباب ) [الزمر/9]
6- (Allah has no god but Him, the living, the living, who does not take him for a year and has no sleep in heaven and what is on earth.
And who intercedes with him except with his permission knows what is in their hands and what is behind them.
And they do not surround any of his knowledge except what he wants, and his chair expands the heavens and earth, and he does not support him in keeping them, which is the greatest. surah al-baqrah.)
اللَّـهُ لَا إِلَـٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَ الْحَيُّ الْقَيُّومُ لَا تَأْخُذُهُ سِنَةٌ وَلَا نَوْمٌ لَّهُ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ مَن ذَا الَّذِي يَشْفَعُ عِندَهُ إِلَّا بِإِذْنِهِ يَعْلَمُ مَا بَيْنَ أَيْدِيهِمْ وَمَا خَلْفَهُمْ وَلَا يُحِيطُونَ بِشَيْءٍ مِّنْ عِلْمِهِ إِلَّا بِمَا شَاءَ وَسِعَ كُرْسِيُّهُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضَ وَلَا يَئُودُهُ حِفْظُهُمَا وَهُوَ الْعَلِيُّ الْعَظِيمُ سورة البقرة).
7- (The Prophet believed in what was revealed to him by his Lord and the believers. Everyone who believed in Allah, his angels, his books, and his messengers, we do not differentiate between any of His messengers, and they said we heard and stabbed your forgiveness.
Our Lord and the fate is upon you*Allah does not cost a soul except its power for it, what it has gained, and on it what our Lord has gained does not take us if we forget or make mistakes.
Our Lord, and do not bear an insistence on us as you carried on those before us, Our Lord And do not carry us what we have no energy with, forgive us, forgive us and have mercy on us. You are our Mawlana, so we supported the infidel people” Sura al-baqarah
(آمَنَ الرَّسُولُ بِمَا أُنزِلَ إِلَيْهِ مِن رَّبِّهِ وَالْمُؤْمِنُونَ كُلٌّ آمَنَ بِاللَّـهِ وَمَلَائِكَتِهِ وَكُتُبِهِ وَرُسُلِهِ لَا نُفَرِّقُ بَيْنَ أَحَدٍ مِّن رُّسُلِهِ وَقَالُوا سَمِعْنَا وَأَطَعْنَا غُفْرَانَكَ رَبَّنَا وَإِلَيْكَ الْمَصِيرُ*لَا يُكَلِّفُ اللَّـهُ نَفْسًا إِلَّا وُسْعَهَا لَهَا مَا كَسَبَتْ وَعَلَيْهَا مَا اكْتَسَبَتْ رَبَّنَا لَا تُؤَاخِذْنَا إِن نَّسِينَا أَوْ أَخْطَأْنَا رَبَّنَا وَلَا تَحْمِلْ عَلَيْنَا إِصْرًا كَمَا حَمَلْتَهُ عَلَى الَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِنَا رَبَّنَا وَلَا تُحَمِّلْنَا مَا لَا طَاقَةَ لَنَا بِهِ وَاعْفُ عَنَّا وَاغْفِرْ لَنَا وَارْحَمْنَا أَنتَ مَوْلَانَا فَانصُرْنَا عَلَى الْقَوْمِ الْكَافِرِينَ “سورة البقرة)
Does dua change exam results?
It has been reported that the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him, said: “Destiny only responds to prayer”, which means that fate is not answered except prayer, which is not meant by the inevitable fate, as the fate that Allah has already learned is.
Nothing is answered, and about whether dua changes destiny, but the amount that prayer responds to is the amount of salary that Allah has given to his response, including prayer.
And he has given the greatest reasons for pushing the hated, for example, prayer, in which he maximizes the value of prayer and its influence in pushing the almighty.
Fate is two types; fate means Allah’s destiny that it must be, and he knew that it must be, this is not driven by anything neither prayer nor otherwise. The fate that Allah taught him to be and must, does not want anything, means that there are no reasons to pay him.
And in does prayer change destiny, there is another amount arranged not to pay him, this fate to pay him reasons; For the virtue of praying in the payment of destiny, they are destinies arranged on causes, destinies and reasons scramble.
All legitimate and normal things are defended, the fate of hunger responds as much as food, food, thirst, and disease are all defended, and the motive and pay are all destined.
It has been stated that success is one of the outstanding destinies that change in prayer like the disease, such as the writing of Allah almighty on a human being to become ill, and then lift the disease because of dua, as well as for success in the exam.
Since it is written in the book when he calls may differ from the book of the legend, for example, if it is written in the book written that the student will fail the exam, so pray to Allah:
“O Lord, succeed me,” Allah helped him to answer and succeeded, contrary to the mythical book that angels teach because prayer is able to change what is in the book.
But Allah knows that he will pray, and he knows that he will change what is in the legendary writer, and he knows that he will succeed.
To summarise, the prayer, a call for help from Allah, a recourse to him from him, and a statement of the lack of a slave to Allah, and a man disowns those around him and his power, and resorts to the generosity of Allah- Almighty, his presence, his surroundings, his strength and examples of this prayer of the examination;
The Prophet urged his companions to ask Allah, the Almighty, for all their needs, especially in difficult times such as exams, and therefore he proceeded to recite dua for exam success.
And Aisha proved that she also said: “I said: O Messenger of Allah, son of Jadaan, he was in ignorance, reaching the womb, feeding the poor person, is that useful? He said, “It does not benefit him, he never said: Allah forgive me for my sin on the day of judgment).
In the hadith, the Prophet referred to the dua for success in exam as a manifestation of faith and influenced one’s effects that take one out of the circle of disbelief to the rehab of faith, so that the faith of the slave is a reason to benefit from his good deeds, and the best good deeds are studied, and here lies the importance of the duaa for exam.
In conclusion, dua or dua for exam is precisely one of the things that must be maintained in all matters of life. Especially in the difficult times when the slave goes to the Lord of the Worlds asking him for help.
So he proceeded to dua for exams, and to achieve the demands of the world and all its needs, and the exam is also a very important stage, and it must be passed successfully in order to move to other stages so you can use and repeat the duas for exams.
Do you want your kids to learn more about Online Islamic studies Classes? Sign up for Rahman School’s ( online Quran school ) Online Islamic studies Classes program and watch them dive deeper into Islam science.
Rahman School’s Arabic classes, Quran classes, Islamic studies class, Quran tajweed class, ijazah Quran and let your children learn the accurate Quran recitation and word pronunciation even if Arabic is not their first language.
online Quran classes for kids learning can be challenging if you’re seeking it for your kids. Rahman School offers you a wide variety of topics to teach your children online.
Whether it’s Quran online, Arabic online, Tajweed, Ijazah, tajwid al Quran, and Islamic Studies. Rahman School has your back with professional Quran tutors who are willing to go further with your kids’ education. With an attractive interface and well-structured lessons,
Rahman School gives you and your children the chance to learn with al Rahman school who are going to be your kids’ new friends, accompanying them in their learning process and encouraging them to learn more.