Allah Almighty has blessed man with countless blessings, and it is obligatory for a person to sense Allah’s grace upon him by constantly remembering him, thanking him, and obeying him in what he commanded.
The remembrance of Allah Almighty and His praise and thanksgiving after eating is one of the reasons for obtaining contentment from Allah Almighty.
For Allah Almighty increases goodness and blessings for those who thank Him and praise Him, we will deal with after eat dua in detail through our article today.
dua after eating in English
The Prophet urged and thanked Allah after the completion of eating, and there are several cases that the Muslim call dua after eating, and we show the situation with its own dua as follows:
1- If the Muslim finishes food and drink while fasting:
the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him, if he breaks his fast, says: “The thirst is gone, the veins are wet, and the wage is fixed hopefully.”
2- If he finishes drinking milk:
the Messenger of Allah said, “If he waters our son, he will say, “Allah bless us in it, and increase us from it because it is not something that divides food and drinks except milk.”
“It has a clear indication that nothing is better than milk, so he made the boy’s food at the beginning of nature with its wonders of brilliant ability,” said Ali al-Qari al-Harwi.
3- The guest prays to the people for food:
When he finishes the food in case the guest eats from the house of the host, he will pray for them with prayers received from the Prophet, peace be upon him:
the Messenger of Allah said: “Allah, bless them for their livelihood, forgive them and have mercy on them.”
The Messenger of Allah said: “O Allah feed those who feed me, and I am worse than my legs.”
dua after eating in Arabic
The Prophet recommended many dua after eating dua, including:
* قال رسول الله -صلّى الله عليه وسلّم-: (إِنَّ اللهَ لَيَرْضَى عَنِ الْعَبْدِ أَنْ يَأْكُلَ الْأَكْلَةَ فَيَحْمَدَهُ عَلَيْهَا أَوْ يَشْرَبَ الشَّرْبَةَ فَيَحْمَدَهُ عَلَيْهَا).
The Messenger of Allah – may Allah’s prayers and peace be upon him – said: (Indeed, Allah is pleased with the servant if he eats the meal and then praises him for it or slanders him).
أَنَّ النَّبِيَّ صَلَّى اللهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ كَانَ إِذَا رَفَعَ مَائِدَتَهُ قَالَ: (الحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ كَثِيرًا طَيِّبًا مُبَارَكًا فِيهِ، غَيْرَ مَكْفِيٍّ وَلَا مُوَدَّعٍ وَلَا مُسْتَغْنًى عَنْهُ، رَبَّنَا)، وفي رواية أخرى: (الحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ رَبِّنَا، غَيْرَ مَكْفِيٍّ وَلَا مُوَدَّعٍ وَلَا مُسْتَغْنًى، رَبَّنَا).
When the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, raised his table, he would say: It is not sufficient, nor farewell, nor dispensable, our Lord), and in another narration: (Praise be to Allah, our Lord, beyond.
قال رسول الله -صلى الله عليه وسلم-: (مَنْ أَكَلَ طَعَامًا فَقَالَ: الحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ الَّذِي أَطْعَمَنِي هَذَا وَرَزَقَنِيهِ مِنْ غَيْرِ حَوْلٍ مِنِّي وَلَا قُوَّةٍ، غُفِرَ لَهُ مَا تَقَدَّمَ مِنْ ذَنْبِهِ).
The Messenger of Allah, may Allah prayers and peace be upon him, said: Whoever ate food and said: Praise be to Allah, who fed me this and provided him for me without that, He was forgiven of his past sins.
عن رجل خَدَمَ رَسُولَ اللهِ -صَلَّى اللهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ- ثَمَانِ سِنِينَ، فسَمِعَ النَّبِيَّ -صَلَّى اللهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ- إِذَا قُرِّبَ إِلَيْهِ طَعَامُهُ يَقُولُ: (بِسْمِ اللهِ، وَإِذَا فَرَغَ مِنْ طَعَامِهِ قَالَ: اللهُمَّ أَطْعَمْتَ وَأَسْقَيْتَ، وَأَغْنَيْتَ وَأَقْنَيْتَ، وَهَدَيْتَ وَأَحْيَيْتَ، فَلَكَ الْحَمْدُ عَلَى مَا أَعْطَيْتَ).
About a man who served the Messenger of Allah for eight years, he heard the Prophet, peace be upon him, if his food came to him, he said: “In the name of Allah, and if he is done with his food, he says, “Allah, I am fed and watered, and I sing and perform, and I am guided and revived, you are thankful for what you have given.”
قال رسول الله -صلّى الله عليه وسلّم-: (مَنْ أَطْعَمَهُ اللهُ طَعَامًا فَلْيَقُلْ: اللهُمَّ بَارِكْ لَنَا فِيهِ، وَأَطْعِمْنَا خَيْرًا مِنْهُ، وَمَنْ سَقَاهُ اللهُ لَبَنًا فَلْيَقُلْ: اللهُمَّ بَارِكْ لَنَا فِيهِ وَزِدْنَا مِنْهُ، فَإِنَّهُ لَيْسَ شَيْءٌ يُجْزِئُ مَكَانَ الطَّعَامِ وَالشَّرَابِ غَيْرَ اللَّبَنِ)
The Messenger of Allah – may Allah prayers and peace be upon him – said: (Whoever Allah feeds him, let him say: O Allah, bless us in it, and feed us something better than it, And whoever Allah gives him milk to drink, let him say: O Allah, bless us in it and increase it for us, for there is nothing that can recompense evil.
iftar dua before or after eating
It is mustahab for someone who has started eating to say dua for after eating as the following:
- On the authority of Ibn Abed: (Ali Ibn Abi Talib, may Allah be pleased with him, said to me: O Ibn Abed, do you know what is the right of food?
He said: I said: What is his right, O Ibn Abi Talib? He said: And do you know what he thanked him when you finished? He said: I said: What thanked him? He said: You say: Praise be to God who fed and watered us.
- The Messenger of Allah -may Allah prayers and peace be upon him -said: (O Ghalamam, the poison of Allah, and all of you, and all of what follows you). : In the name of Allah at the beginning and at the end.
dua after eating hadith
There have been many conversations urging the Muslims to thank Allah in dua after eating food, and this is when he is done with his food:
- The Messenger of Allah said: “Whoever ate food said, “Thank Allah, who fed me this and gave me without any power, forgave him for his sin.”
- About My Father Imama, may Allah bless him, that if the Prophet (peace be upon him) raised his table, he said: “Thank Allah very much, blessed and blessed, not enough.
Not deposited or dispensed with our Lord”, and in another novel: “Thank Allah who is enough for us and our loans are not sufficient or rewarded.”
- The Prophet of Allah (PBUH) said: “Allah almighty is to accept the servant to eat the food, and he praises him for it, and he drinks the sherbet, and he praises him for it.”
- About Moaz ibn Anas, may Allah be pleased with him, he said: The Messenger of Allah(PBUH) said: “Whoever ate food said: Thank Allah who fed me this and gave me without any power, forgive him for what he has done from his sin.”
- About Abdul Rahman ibn Jubeir al-Tabei, a man who served the Prophet for eight years told him that he could hear the Prophet(PBUH).
If he came close to him with food that said: “In the name of Allah, if he is done with his food, he says, “Oh Allah, I am fed, watered, sung, performed, calmed down and well, for you are thankful for what I have given.”
- About Ibn Abbas, may Allah be pleased with them, he said: The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said: Whoever Allah feeds him with food, may he say: Allah bless us and feed us better than him.
And whoever Allah has watered him to our son, may he say: Allah bless us in him and increase us from him, because it is not something that is divided from food and drinks other than milk).
- On the authority of Abdullah bin Masoud, may Allah be pleased with him, he said: “Whenever the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, drink from the bowl.
He would breathe three times, thanking Allah Almighty in every breath and thanking Him at the end of it.
- It was narrated in Sahih al-Bukhari on the authority of Abu Umamah, may Allah be pleased with him, that when the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, raised his table, he would say: “Praise be to Allah, abundant, good, and blessed in Him.
- It was narrated in Sahih Muslim on the authority of Anas, may Allah be pleased with him, that he said: The Messenger of Allah, may Allah prayers and peace be upon him.
Said: “Allah Almighty is pleased with the servant who eats food and praises him for it, and drinks the drink and praises him for it.”
- It was narrated in Sunan Abi Dawood and my comprehensive and comprehensive book by al-Tirmidhi on the authority of Abu Saeed al-Khudri, may Allah Almighty be pleased with him.
When the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, had finished his food, he would say: (Praise be to Allah who fed and watered us and made us Muslims).
- As it was narrated in the Sunan of Abu Dawood, Al-Tirmidhi, and Ibn Majah on the authority of Muadh bin Anas, may Allah Almighty be pleased with him, he said: The Messenger of Allah, peace, and blessings be upon him, said: “Whoever eats food.
And says: Praise be to Allah who fed me this and provided it for me without any power or strength from me, his sins will be forgiven.” of his sin) Al-Tirmidhi said: It is a good hadith.
How do you say dua after eating?
There are many forms of after food dua, and all of them have a proven origin, and the scholars of the Islamic nation have legislated that it is permissible for a Muslim to repeat some of the dua.
That is derived after eating and that is not mentioned by the Prophet, may Allah’s prayers and peace be upon him, and there is no objection to that, just as it is permissible to take incoming dua:
- On the authority of the righteous predecessors and the successors, and from these supplications Praise be to Allah who has sufficed us with provisions and expanded our sustenance.
- Praise be to Allah, who guided us, gave us food and drink, and blessed us, and Allah is the greatest.
- Oh, Allah, your grace has drawn us to every evil, so we became an evening of it with every.
What do you say after you eat in Islam?
Islamic Sharia has been keen to put in place various teachings and etiquette, comprehensive for people’s lives, and among those teachings, food had a share.
Including the etiquette of eating and drinking, and many other etiquettes, for which scholars wrote books and publications.
Shariah also presented some supplications that are appropriate to every action or event in the life of a Muslim.
So that the supplication has constant contact with his Lord, and continual remembrance, and from that was the dua after meal
mentioned by Al-Nawawi.
Which is:O Allah, bless us with what You have provided us with, and protect us from the torment of the Fire.
What should we say after eating?
The Sunnah for the believer is to name Allah at the beginning of the meal and to praise Allah at the end of the meal.
The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said to Omar bin Abi Salama: Name Allah, and eat with your right hand, and everything that follows you, and after food, praise be to Allah – the Exalted and Most High.
He says: Praise be to Allah who fed me this and provided it for me without any strength from me, praise be to Allah who fed us and watered us and made us Muslims, praise be to Allah who fed and watered and gave him a way out.
Our Lord dispensed with all these kinds of praise. The Sunnah for the believer is to start with the name, and to eat with his right hand, saying: In the name of Allah, or in the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.
And then eat with his right hand from what follows, if the food is one type such as rice or groats or the like, and if it is types of bread and rice, he may eat from this.
And he eats from this, even if it is not on his side, the kind that is not around him, and he calls Allah at the beginning.
Moreover, at the end praises, Allah praises the Prophet, peace, and blessings be upon him, told about, and from them, as previously.
From the praises of what was preceded to say: Praise be to Allah, Lord of the worlds, or praise be to Allah Who fed me this and provided it for me without any power or strength from me.
Praise be to Allah who fed and watered and gave him a means, and made him a way out, praise be to Allah who fed us and watered us and made us Muslims, praise be to Allah who fed and watered us, sufficed and provided us.
So how many of those who are neither sufficient nor sheltered, praise be to Allah a great thank you, good and blessed, not sufficient, nor repentant, nor depositor, nor dispensable.
Our Lord, all these are his supplications – may Allah’s prayers and peace be upon him.
How do you thank Allah after eating?
To thank Allah for his grace, which he has bestowed upon us, we thank him after and before the branches we eat, and there are many the dua after eating:
- What came about Ali ibn Aabed, may Allah bless him, that he said: “Ali ibn Abi Talib said to me, “O son of Aabed, do you know what is the right of food? He said, “I said, “What is his right, son of Abu Talib, he said.
“You say in the name of Allah, Allah blesses us with what you have given us,” and you know what he thanked us for if he was free, he said: And what he thanked said: She says thank Allah who fed us and watered us.
- What is said about Aisha, the mother of believers, may Allah rest her soul, is that she said: “If one of you eats, then the name of Allah should be mentioned, if he forgets to mention the name of Allah at first, let him say: In the name of Allah, first and foremost.”
- What is said about Abdullah bin Abbas, may Allah rest his soul: “The Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him, whoever Allah feeds him to eat, may He say,
“Allah blesses us in it, and feed us better than him, and whoever has watered him to our son: O Allah bless us in him, and increase us from him.”
- In the name of Allah, Allah willing, our livelihood, Allah, this food of the world goes hunger and thirst, with me the Lord of heaven’s food and its earthly cut off, and we are happy with what you have come to us.
Dua for the completion of food
Among the after eat dua contained when finished in food are:
- What was said about Anas bin Malik, may Allah bless him:(The Messenger of Allah said: Thank Allah who fed us and watered us, and enough and moaned, how many of them are not enough for him and no shelters.)
- What came about Abu Said al-Khedri, may Allah rest his soul: “The Prophet was, peace be upon him if he ate food, he said, “Thank Allah who fed us, watered us and made us Muslims.”
- What came about Abu Huraira, may Allah bless him: “When the Prophet tasted and washed his hands, he said, “Thank Allah, who feeds and does not feed, and who is on us.
Our cheetahs and our food, and our food, and every good scourge that we have done, thank Allah, is not deposited or rewarded.
- ” There is no reward, no dispensation, thank Allah who fed us food, drinking, and being a slave of nudity, calming us down from astray, blinding us, preferring us to many who created preference, thanks Allah, Lord of the Worlds).
- What is said about a man who served the Prophet, peace be upon him, says: “In the name of Allah, if he is done with his food, he says, “O Allah, I feed, water, sing, sing, perform, calm down and greet your son, thanks for what you have given.”
- Thank Allah, who has gone hungry for me, Allah, give her grace, and save her from disappearing, and do not let the Muslims hungry except feed him, Allah bless you and your bounty, there is nothing wrong with what you gave, and there is no giver to what was forbidden.
Dua thank God for the food
One of the adages received to thank Allah for food: what came from My Father Imama, may Allah rest his soul:
- (The Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him, said at the end of the food: “Thank Allah, very kind and blessed, unused and indispensable.”
- What anas ibn Malik said: “Whoever ate food, and then said, “Thank Allah, who fed me this food, and gave it to me without power, forgave him for his sin.”
- Thank Allah the creator of the livelihood who after hunger fed me, and with halal food that honored me, thank Allah who has helped me in my body from every disease of this food that prevents me.
How many patients crave what I have in my hands, Allah makes me thankful, whom I promised if they thanked me more.
Dua for keeping the grace of food
One of the adages received to preserve the grace of food: what Abdullah bin Omar said, May Allah, rest his soul:
- (It was the prayer of the Messenger of Allah: O Allah, I seek refuge in you from the demise of your grace, the transformation of your well-being, the suddenness of your curse, and all your indignation.)
- You can strive to pray and say: May Allah feed us from your good, and no one else can do so, and honor us with the diversity of your grace, and our livelihood for the pleasure of taste, recognizing your thanks to you, do not deprive us of the food and drink of the world.
And we will help you from hunger in it, and do not deprive us of paradise and the food of its people, and we seek refuge in you from the fire and food that is in it.
and the dua for after eating
for the children, as well as the possibility of praying with unscathed prayers after the completion of the food.
Do you want your kids to learn more about Online Quran Classes? Sign up for Rahman School’s ( online Quran school ) Online Quran Classes program and watch them dive deeper into the Quran science and learn the Holy Book of Allah.
Rahman School’s Arabic classes, Quran classes, Islamic studies class, Quran tajweed class, ijazah Quran and let your children learn the accurate Quran recitation and word pronunciation even if Arabic is not their first language.
online Quran classes for kids learning can be challenging if you’re seeking it for your kids. Rahman School offers you a wide variety of topics to teach your children online.
Whether it’s Quran online, Arabic online, Tajweed, Ijazah, tajwid al Quran, and Islamic Studies. Rahman School has your back with professional Quran tutors who are willing to go further with your kids’ education. With an attractive interface and well-structured lessons,
Rahman School gives you and your children the chance to learn with al Rahman school who are going to be your kids’ new friends, accompanying them in their learning process and encouraging them to learn more.
There are great virtues in the after eat dua, including the following: the dua after eating helps you achieve Allah’s love for the servant and his contentment with him: Allah is satisfied with the servant who praises him.
The dua after eating also works for the forgiveness of sins: In thanking and praising Allah, there is atonement for sins, because the Messenger of Allah – may Allah’s prayers and peace be upon him – said: “Whoever ate food and said: Praise be to Allah who fed me this and provided it for me without any help or power from me. Forgive him for his past sins
When you recite the after food dua, it will come upon you Increase and blessing in food: preserving the thanks and praise of Allah is one of the reasons for preserving and increasing the blessings of Allah.