who is abu bakr al siddiq? He is: “Abdullah bin Othman bin Amer bin Amr bin Kaab bin Saad bin Taim bin Murrah bin Kaab bin Loay bin Ghalib bin Fahd bin Malik bin Al-Nadr.
And he is Quraish bin Kinana bin Khuzaymah bin Madrakah bin Elias bin Mudar bin Nizar bin Ma’ad bin Adnan Al-Taymi. Al-Qurashi” meets with the Prophet Muhammad in the sixth grandfather Murrah ibn Ka’b.
Abu bakr is the first of the Rightly-Guided Caliphs and one of the ten missionaries of Paradise, and he is the minister and companion of the Messenger Muhammad and his companion when he emigrated to Medina.
Ahl al-Sunnah wal-Jama`ah consider him the best of people after the prophets and messengers, the most faithful and ascetic of the companions, and the most beloved of people to the Prophet Muhammad after his wife Aisha.
Moreover the name abu bakr siddiq is usually attached to the title Al-Siddiq, a title that the Prophet Muhammad nicknamed him because of his great belief in him.
abu bakr al siddiq born
Abu bakr as siddiq was born in Makkah in the year 573 AD, two years and six months after the Year of the Elephant in which the Prophet Muhammad was born. , and some of them said two years and six months, and others said two years and months and did not specify the number of months.
Abu bakr al siddiq grew up in Mecca, and he was one of the chiefs and nobles of Quraysh in the pre-Islamic era, loved them, was familiar with them, and he used to have the shanaqs in the pre-Islamic era, and the shanaqs are the blood money. They believe him.
It is said that honor in the Quraysh in the pre-Islamic era was reached by ten men from the ten tribes, including Al-Abbas bin Abdul-Muttalib from Banu Hashim, Abu Sufyan bin Harb from Banu Umayyah, Othman bin Talha bin Zam’ah bin Al-Aswad from Banu Asad.
And caliph abu bakr from Banu Taym Khalid bin Al-Walid from Bani Makhzoum, Omar bin Al-Khattab from Bani Uday, Safwan bin Umayyah from Bani Jamh, and others.
abu bakr as siddiq before Islam
Khalifa abu bakr siddiq is known in Al-Jahiliya for several qualities, including genealogy, as he was a scholar of genealogy and Arab news, and in doing so he has a long history that made him a professor of many genealogists such as Aqeel ibn Abi Talib, Jabir bin Restaurant and others.
Abu bark had a characteristic that he loved in the hearts of the Arabs, which is that he did not defect the genealogy, and does not mention flaws other than others.
And abu bkr was the most suitable Quraysh for Quraysh and he informed Quraysh of it and its good and evil, and he recounted that the Prophet Muhammad said: “Abu Bakr informed Quraysh of its genealogy.”
Did Abu Bakr Al-Siddiq work in trade?
Abu bakr caliph was a merchant, ibn Kabir said: “He was a man of a merchant with a good manner and a known, and his people came to him and familiarised him with one of the things: for his knowledge, trade and good assembly.”
Abu bakr traveled to trade between countries until Bosra arrived from the land of Damascus, with a capital of 40,000 dirhams, and was spending his money generously and generously in Jahiliya.
He recounts that abu bakr siddiq saw a vision when he was in Damascus, and he cut it on the monk’s lake, and he said to him: “Where are you from?” He said: “From Mecca, he said: “Who are you?”
Did Abu Bakr drink alcohol before Islam?
It is said that abu bakr as siddiq did not drink alcohol in Jahiliya, he deprived her of himself before Islam, and he was one of the most chaste people in Jahiliya, Ms. Aisha said: “Abu Bakr deprived wine on himself, he did not drink it in Jahlia or in Islam, Abu Bakr said that he does not know what to do, and he finds wind coal.”
One of the people asked Abu Bakr: “Did you drink alcohol in jahiliya?” He said: “I was protecting my offer, and I was keeping my mirror because whoever drank wine was wasted to display it and see it.”
Did Abu Bakr prostrate to idols before Islam?
He also recounted that abu bakr al siddiq never worshipped an idol, Abu Bakr said in a compound of sahaba: “I never prostrate to idols, and that when I came to dream, Abu Qahafa took me with my hand.
So he took me to a fool in which idols were deceived, and he said, “To me: This is your gods, the awali smell,” and he left me and went, so I came out of the idol and said.
“I am hungry, feed me” and he did not answer me, and I said, “I am a disgrace who faxed me” and he did not answer me, so I threw a rock of pride at him to his face.”
what is abu bakr as Siddiq real name?
He is Abdullah bin Othman bin Amer bin Amr bin Kaab bin Saad bin Taym bin Murrah bin Kaab bin Louay bin Ghalab.
The Messenger Muhammad – may Allah’s prayers and peace be upon him – named him Abdullah after he was called in the pre-Islamic era, Abdul Kaaba;
The lineage of Abu Bakr – may Allah be pleased with him – meets with the Prophet Muhammad – may Allah bless him and grant him peace – in the sixth grandfather Murrah bin Kaab.
why Abu Bakr called Siddiq?
The reason for calling him the siddiq is because he believed in the Prophet Muhammad. Lady Aisha said: When the Prophet, peace be upon him, was taken to Al-Aqsa Mosque, people started talking about this, so people who believed in him and believed him turned away.
Some men went to abu bakr and said: Do you have a friend? He claims that I will be taken with him tonight to Bait Al-Maqdis.” He said: “Has he said that?” They said: “Yes.” He said: “If he said that, then he is true.”
They said: “Do you believe him that he went to Bait Al-Maqdis tonight and came before morning? ?» He said: “Yes, I believe him in what is beyond that, I believe him in the news of heaven in the morning or in Rawha.” That is why he was named Abu Bakr Al-Siddiq.
what is the name of abu bakr siddiq’s wife?
Abu Bakr married four women, who bore him three males and three females, and they are, respectively:
- Qutila bint Abd al-Uzza bin Saad bin Jaber bin Malik bin Hasel bin Amer bin Louay, and she is the mother of Abdullah and Asma.
- Umm Roman bint Amer bin Owaimer bin Abd Shams bin Atha bin Buthaina bin Subai’ bin Dahman bin Al-Harith bin Ghannam bin Malik bin Kinana Al-Kinana, and she is the mother of Aisha and Abdul Rahman, she died in Dhul-Hijjah in the year 4 AH, 5 AH or 6 AH.
- Asma bint Umays bin Maad bin Al-Harith bin Taym Al-Shahrani Al-Khath’amiyah is the mother of Muhammad, she was the husband of Jaafar bin Abi Talib. When Jaafar was killed, Abu Bakr married her, then he died on her behalf and Ali bin Abi Talib married her.
- Habiba bint Kharja bin Zaid bin Abi Zuhair Al-Khazraji Yah Al-Ansariyah, and it was said: Malika bint Kharjah, and she is Umm Kulthum.
which surah referred to Abu Bakr as Siddiq?
A number of verses of the Noble Qur’an were revealed in Abu Bakr as-Siddiq, among which we mention the following:
- Surah madah (يا أيها الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا مَنْ يَرْتَدَّ مِنْكُمْ عَنْ دِينِهِ فَسَوْفَ يَأْتِي اللَّهُ بِقَوْمٍ يُحِبُّهُمْ وَيُحِبُّونَهُ).
- Surah tubah -: (إِذْ هُمَا فِي الْغَارِ إِذْ يَقُولُ لِصَاحِبِهِ لَا تَحْزَنْ إِنَّ اللَّهَ مَعَنَا).
- Surah ibrahim: (هَذَا بَلَاغٌ لِلنَّاسِ وَلِيُنْذَرُوا بِهِ وَلِيَعْلَمُوا أَنَّمَا هُوَ إِلَهٌ وَاحِدٌ وَلِيَذَّكَّرَ أُولُو الْأَلْبَابِ)
- Surah zumur: (أَمَّنْ هُوَ قَانِتٌ آنَاءَ اللَّيْلِ سَاجِدًا وَقَائِمًا يَحْذَرُ الْآخِرَةَ وَيَرْجُو رَحْمَةَ رَبِّهِ).
- Surah zumur: (وَالَّذِي جَاءَ بِالصِّدْقِ وَصَدَّقَ بِهِ).
- Surah rahman: (وَلِمَنْ خَافَ مَقَامَ رَبِّهِ جَنَّتَات
- Surah lail: (فَأَمَّا مَنْ أَعْطَى وَاتَّقَى* وَصَدَّقَ بِالْحُسْنَى* فَسَنُيَسِّرُهُ لِلْيُسْرَى).
- Surah shura: (وَالَّذِينَ يَجْتَنِبُونَ كَبَائِرَ الْإِثْمِ وَالْفَوَاحِشَ وَإِذَا مَا غَضِبُوا هُمْ يَغْفِرُونَ* وَالَّذِينَ اسْتَجَابُوا لِرَبِّهِمْ وَأَقَامُوا الصَّلَاةَ وَأَمْرُهُمْ شُورَى بَيْنَهُمْ وَمِمَّا رَزَقْنَاهُمْ يُنفِقُونَ*وَالَّذِينَ إِذَا أَصَابَهُمُ الْبَغْيُ هُمْ يَنتَصِرُونَ* وَجَزَاء سَيِّئَةٍ سَيِّئَةٌ مِّثْلُهَا فَمَنْ عَفَا وَأَصْلَحَ فَأَجْرُهُ عَلَى اللَّهِ إِنَّهُ لَا يُحِبُّ الظَّالِمِينَ* إِنَّمَا السَّبِيلُ عَلَى الَّذِينَ يَظْلِمُونَ النَّاسَ وَيَبْغُونَ فِي الْأَرْضِ بِغَيْرِ الْحَقِّ أُوْلَئِكَ لَهُم عَذَابٌ أَلِيمٌ* وَلَمَن صَبَرَ وَغَفَرَ إِنَّ ذَلِكَ لَمِنْ عَزْمِ الْأُمُورِ)
who came after abu bakr as siddiq?
When the life of the abu bakr approached, he gathered the people of good and opinion from the Companions, and he consulted them to nominate a caliph after him.
who is abu bakr siddiq and facts about him?
The genesis of Abu Bakr al-Siddiq
Abu bakr siddiq was born in Mecca or al-Qura in the third year of the prophet’s birth, two years and six months after the elephant’s year.
Abu bakr as siddiq grew up in the home of Our Lord Muhammad in Mecca in his father’s house and was a humble and humble dear man of his people, Bani Tim, an honorable man of Mecca.
The environment around him was full of corruption, but he was a chaste Salim, unaffected by the environment of evils, and he was visionary and aware that wine goes to the mind and scratches the woman and what he drank in ignorance.
He never worshiped an idol, he saw it as a violation of proper nature, did not kill children for fear of poverty, and he avoided the councils of his people, their illusion and their sin, and he met with them only in good morals and virtues.
Islam Abu Bakr al-Siddiq
Abu bakr al siddiq, may Allah rest his soul, was a well-known merchant in Quraysh, with knowledge and reason, a guide to his people, loved among them, beautiful council, and was a friend of the Messenger of Allah in his childhood and youth before Islam and remained on it after him.
When the Revelation came to Our Lord Muhammad, peace be upon him, the friend was the first man to know about it, and the Prophet told him about revelation, faith in Allah, and his unification, so what he was, Allah blesses him.
But if he said, “I believed,” what the Messenger of Allah testified to was a lie since childhood, and he gave up, and he was the first to be Muslim.
His works during the reign of the Holy Prophet
Caliph abu bakr had great works recorded in his biography with his lover and successor Muhammad, peace be upon him, and his most important works are summarized in the era of prophecy:
- khalifa abu bakr siddiq was the first to be delivered with the Prophet as a man, and as soon as he heard his prophecy from his wife Khadija, he was immediately delivered without hesitation, for his deep and absolute faith in Muhammad’s sincerity.
- Abu bark supported the Prophet in the incident of abuse and maraj, and when the Messenger of Allah returned from heaven to tell his people what he saw in The Holy House and described it to him, people began to lie to the Prophet and did not believe his going and father in one night.
- While abu bkr stood by his owner and absolutely believed him, he told his people, “Yes, I believe him further, I believe him with the news of heaven in Tomorrow or Soul,” and the Prophet called him a friend.
- abu bakr caliph spent all his money preparing for and preparing for immigration, leaving nothing to his family and buildings.
- The Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him, accompanied him on his ways to emigrate to the city, and faced with him all the difficulties of the road and brought with him the vast desert for the victory of the Prophet.
And slept with him in the raid of thor days, and Allah revealed in him: (Those who disbelieved the second two took him out because they are in the laurel, telling his owner do not grieve that Allah is with us).
- abu bakr participated in the processing of the invasion of Tabuk, which is called the conquest of asser, and spent a lot of money to equip it, competed with the Sahaba and preceded them, and spent a lot of money for the liberation and liberation of slaves.
Hajj with the companions in the ninth year of immigration without accompanying the Messenger of Allah.
The Messenger of Allah and his wife, Aisha, became high-ranking people.
When he became ill, the Prophet left and prayed to people in his place, indicating that he was the best of the companions for that.
Abu Bakr al-Siddiq took over the caliphate.
The Sahaba, may Allah rest his soul, has met on the merits of the succession of the friend, may Allah rest his soul, and the nation does not meet astray.
And he was named the caliph of the Messenger of Allah, and the Prophet, peace be upon him, offered the friend an imam to pray without other companions.
For his credit and standing in the invitation, his succession was two years and three months, which was short but a great and important period for advocacy and dissemination.
His work as a successor to Muslims
Abu bakr siddiq had a great mark in defending the Islamic da’wa, repelling those who were running with it, and his conquests, wars, and armies were recorded in history, including:
- Sending Osama bin Zeid’s army, which was prepared before the death of the Prophet, set off on his order, despite the wars of apostasy that began after the death of the Prophet.
- The wars of apostasy, which began after the death of the Prophet and some people recoiled from Islam, at that time a large number of people recoiled;
- The Battle of 80, the Battle of Marj al-Safra, and the Battle of Yarmouk are among the most famous battles of his reign, and despite their intensity, the Muslims won a great victory.
- Fatah during his reign bewildered some cities in Iraq and some cities of Damascus. The Battle of Yamama took place as a result of the Apostasy wars, in which Muslims won.
In which The Liar’s Masila was killed, many of those who wore it, and a large number of companions cited the keepers of the Holy Quran.
This led to his thinking, may Allah rest his soul, by collecting the Holy Quran, and he ordered Zaid ibn Thabet to collect the Holy Quran from what he wrote and memorized, and this was the first collection of the Qur’an.
What did the Prophet say about Abu Bakr?
It came from the Prophet – may Allah’s prayers and peace be upon him – what explains abu bakr as siddiq position with him, such as his saying:
(If I were to take a friend from my nation, I would not have taken Abu Bakr, but my brother, his companion, his companion, and the one who is loyal to him and the one who is loyal to him and the one who is loyal to him is the one who is loyal to him and the one who is loyal to him.) better.
And the Prophet – may Allah’s prayers and peace be upon him – stated that if he had chosen a friend from the nation, he would have been Abu Bakr.
For he is his companion before and after Islam, and Allah chose him for his companionship with his Prophet in the migration from above seven heavens and the first to embrace Islam by calling, and he carried on his shoulders its hardship and spreading it.
hadith about Abu Bakr Siddiq
A lot of evidence and hadiths came to that show that Abu Bakr – may Allah be pleased with him – is the best of the nation after the Prophet – may Allah’s prayers and peace be upon him – and among them is the saying of Abdullah bin Omar:
Then Uthman, then we leave the companions of the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, and do not differentiate between them).
abu bakr siddiq family tree
Abu bakr al siddiq married four women, who gave birth to three males and three females, respectively:
- The daughter of Abdul Azi bin Saad bin Jaber bin Malik bin Hassel bin Amer bin Louay, um Abdullah and Asma was killed.
- The mother of Roman bint Amer bin Aweimer bin Abdul Shams bin Attab bin Ataban bin Saa’a bin Dahman bin Al-Harith bin Ghanem bin Malik bin Kanana al-Kanania, the mother of Aisha and Abdul Rahman, died in Dhu al-Hajjah in 4 Ah, 5 Ah or 6 Ah.
- Asmaa bint Ames bin Ma’ad bin al-Harith bin Tim al-Shahrania al-Khathamiya, the mother of Muhammad, was the husband of Jaafar bin Abi Talib, and when Jaafar was killed, Abu Bakr married her, and then died about her, and Ali ibn Abi Talib married her.
- Habiba Bint Kharja bin Zeid bin Abi Zuhair al-Khazrija al-Ansaria, said: Malika bint Kharja, um Um Kulthoum.
Caliph abu bakr has six children, three males, and three females:
- Abdul Rahman bin Abi Bakr, his mother or Roman, Aisha’s brother, died at 53 Ah, 55 Ah, or 56 Ah.
- Abdullah bin Abi Bakr, his dead mother, bint Abdul Azi, asma’s brother, brought the Prophet and his father Abu Bakr with food and Quraysh news as they were in the raid every night, the first succession of Abu Bakr died in Shawal in 11 Ah.
- Muhammad bin Abi Bakr, his mother Asma bint Ames, Abdullah bin Jaafar’s brother to his mother, and Yahya bin Ali’s brother to his mother.
- Asmaa bint Abi Bakr, her mother, Sahta bint Abdul Azi, the husband of Zubair bin Al-Awm and um Abdullah bin Zubair, was nicknamed the same two ranges.
- Aisha bint Abi Bakr, her mother um Roman, the husband of the Prophet Muhammad and his most famous woman, was nicknamed the friend of the daughter of the friend and
the mother of the believers.
And she loved the people of the Prophet Muhammad, died in the year 57 Ah or 58 Ah on Tuesday night for seventeen nights without Ramadan, and was buried with the rest.
- Um Kulthoum, daughter of Abu Bakr, her mother Habiba Bint Abroad, was born after the death of the Prophet Muhammad
story of Abu Bakr Siddiq
The story of Islam Abu Bakr al-Siddiq
Khalifa abu bakr siddiq is the first of the Muslim men, and he did not hesitate for a moment to enter Islam.
The Messenger of Allah addressed him and told him about the coming of revelation to him while he was in the raid of Hara, and that this religion calls for the unification of Allah and the abandonment of idol worship.
Abu bark not discuss it and did not support him, and he did not speak more than words, and he said to him: “I believed” because he entrusted the truth to him, who he knew from a young age, and therefore the Messenger of Allah said: “Allah sent me to you and you said: I lied.
Abu bkr said: Believe me, and my people himself and his money, do you leave me, my friend? Twice, Islam was the religion that brought Abu Bakr, may Allah rest his soul, from the darkness of ignorance and disbelief to the lights of knowledge and science.
In accordance with his proper nature, which he roamed the globe by virtue of his work in commerce, he saw multiple religions and dealt with their people, especially Christians, but found in Islam the religion to which his nature was directed.
His people’s love for him was one of the biggest reasons for accepting his call, as Abu Bakr was beloved of them, familiar with them, and a scholar of them, which was the reason for the Islam of Zubair ibn al-Awam, Osman bin Afan, Talha ibn Obaidullah, Saad bin Abi Waqas, and Abdul Rahman bin Auf, may God bless them, on his hands.
He took them and took them to the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him, and he read the Qur’an to them and offered them, Islam, so they all believed, and they were former to Islam.
The story of Abu Bakr’s title as a Siddiq
Abdullah bin Abbas, may Allah rest his soul, told of the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him, that he said: “I did not go through a sky unless I saw in it the written Muhammad, the Messenger of Allah Abu Bakr al-Siddiq.”
He used to say that he was named after the friend because he was second only to the Prophet Muhammad, and the reason abu bakr was called a Siddiq was more than the sincerity of the Messenger of Allah.
The Messenger of Allah described him as saying: “Allah sent me to you and I said, “I lied, and Abu Bakr said, “Believe me, and my people himself and his money, do you leave my friend to me twice?”
So he was called a Siddiq by the Messenger of Allah, and it was said that Allah called him the friend by Jibril, and he was said to be called a Siddiq because he could not hear anything in the words of the Messenger of Allah except to say: Believe it.
When I accept him, the Disbelievers of Quraysh ask him and tell him that the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him, claims that he was captured in one night and that this is impossible, since it takes a month for the camel to reach the Holy House and return.
They told him this in the hope that the Messenger of Allah would leave, and he asked them: “Did he say? They said, “Yes, he said, “Believe it, they said.
“Do you believe him in this?” He said: “I swear to Allah that I believe him further, that I believe him in the news of heaven”, and also he is a siddiq for his honesty and honesty.
The story of Abu Bakr’s migration to Medina with the Prophet
The Messenger of Allah authorized his companions to emigrate from Mecca to Medina and told Abu Bakr not to rush so that Allah might make him an owner in immigration.
So abu bakr siddiq preached and hoped that the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him, would be his companions in immigration, and he bought two departures and took care of them in order to prepare himself for immigration.
It was the custom of the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him, to come to Abu Bakr’s house with a ball and a night, and on the day that Allah authorized him to emigrate, he came to him at an unusual time.
And when abu bakr as siddiq saw him he knew that something was wrong, and abu bakr al siddiq had his daughters Aisha and Asma, may Allah rest his soul, and asked Abu Bakr to get out of there, telling him: (Get out of there, he said: O Messenger of Allah, they are my daughters, i.e. Aisha and Asma.)
The Prophet told him about the migration, and Abu Bakr said: “Al-Saha, Messenger of Allah, he said, “The companions, he said, O Messenger of Allah,” and Abu Bakr wept with joy, took the late ones and hired Abdullah bin Ariqat as evidence of the road.
Then they walked until they reached Mount Thor, where they stayed for three nights, and Abdullah bin Abi Bakr stayed with them.
Came in the evening and slept with them and became among the people of Mecca in the morning, and then returned the news to the Prophet and his father.
Amer ibn Faheara brought sheep to blur the footprints behind them, and Quraysh had made a reward for those who brought the Prophet and Abu Bakr captive or killed.
And a man came to Saraqa bin Malik to tell him that he had seen two men whom Muhammad and his companions thought were not them, but he knew in himself that they were Muhammad and Abu Bakr.
Then he stayed a mirage in the council for a while and then went out and rode his horse until he reached them, and whenever he approached them, his horse’s feet were raided in the sand.
They knew that they were saved by Allah’s help, and he called them proud and asked the Messenger of Allah – peace be upon him – safety in exchange for hiding their news and he did.
While they are hiding in the laurels and everyone in their pursuit, caliph abu bakr tells us about their situation: “I looked at the feet of the polytheists on our heads while we were in the laurel.
And I said, “O Messenger of Allah, if someone looked at his feet, we would have seen him under his feet, and he said, “Abu Bakr, what did you think of two of Allah, the third?.
The story of Zahid Abu Bakr and his generosity in spending for the sake of Allah:
When the Messenger of Allah and Abu Bakr came out in immigration, khalifa abu bakr siddiq took all his money for the sake of Allah, and he had reached between five and six thousand, and his daughter narrates names, may Allah rest his soul.
She says: “When the Prophet (PBUH) went from Mecca, Abu Bakr carried with him all his money – five thousand, or six thousand – so my grandfather Abu Qahafa came to me and my uncle said, “This has surprised you with his money and himself.
I covered her with a dress, then took his hand, put it on the dress, and I said, “This left it to us. He said: “If he left this to you, yes,” and he had not actually left any money, but she wanted to reassure her grandfather about doing so.
Abu Bakr as Siddiq characteristics
Abu bark’s moral qualities were the friend, may Allah rest his soul, white, mixed with his white yellow, thin, light flesh, light exhibitors.
And they are on the side of the face, good stature, wings any in his back a mile, gummy eyes, delicate legs, mops thighs i.e. thick thighs with lack of meat in them, the front protruding any prominent front, henna and mute graying his head and beard
Abu Bakr’s moral qualities distinguish the friend with many good qualities, including:
- Honesty: He was called the siddiq because of the many believabilities of the Prophet and his attachment to honesty in his life, and one of the positions.
That demonstrated this was his belief in the Holy Prophet in the news of his visit to the Holy House and his miracle to heaven.
When he told people to believe him in the news of heaven, his lunch, and his soul, how can I not believe him in that?
- Humility and softness of the side: he was humble both in his succession and before, and one of the positions that showed that he was milking the people of the neighborhood their sheep.
And when the guardian of the caliphate said a maid now abu bkr refrains from doing so, abu bakr caliph said, but I milk it for you, and I hope to Allah not to change what I entered, and he was a friendly pet Hassan ten.
- Prolific: Asiva hardly had himself crying in prayer. Dignity and bitterness: The Siddiq, may Allah rest his soul, prevented him from drinking alcohol during the days of ignorance, maintenance of his presentation, and preservation of his woman.
- Courage: Allah bless him was brave and this generous creation demonstrated his steadfastness in the battles of Muslims, including the battle of One and the Day of Nostalgia.
- Fear from Allah: The friend was conscientious and feared Allah very much, he one day came to his servant with food and ate from him for values.
And after the servant told him his source and the friend doubted the sanctity of this food, he put his fingers in it until he vomited what he ate.
- Contest to good: The friend was a race to good and always known, and the Prophet once asked his companions who became fasting, returned sick, or believed honestly, and every time the bakr caliph says, “I, the messenger of Allah.
how did abu bakr siddiq die?
In the month of May 13, the abu bakr became ill and became sick, and when he weighed and was aware of himself, he gathered people to him and said:
“He has brought me down what you may see, and I think only dead of me, and Allah has released your faith from my sale and dissolved my knots from you.
And you have been ordered to order who you loved, you will order in the life of me I would have been better not to disagree after me.”
The Sahaba consulted, and then they went back to abu bakr siddiq and said, “We saw, Khalifa, the Messenger of Allah your opinion,” and he said, “So they gave me until I look at Allah and his two sons and his servant.
And then Abu Bakr was chosen after he consulted some of the companions of Omar ibn al-Khattab, and then wrote a written covenant that reads to people, and the text of the Covenant was:
“Abu bakr as siddiq in the name of Allah, the Most merciful, the Most merciful, this is what Abu Bakr ibn Abi Qahfa entrusted at the end of his reign in the world out of it, and at the beginning of his reign in the hereafter inside it, where he believes in the infidel, believes in the immoral and believes the liar.
I succeeded you after Omar ibn al-Khattab and they heard him and obeyed him, and I did not have Allah, his Messenger, his religion, myself and you good, so justice is my belief in him and my knowledge of it.
And if everyone changed what he gained, and the good I wanted and I do not know the unseen: “And those who have been wronged will know which turn they turn.”
Ms. Aisha recounted the news of the death of her father abu bakr al siddiq, saying: “The first time Abu Bakr’s disease began, he washed and it was a cold day, he carried out fifteen days not to go out to prayer, and he ordered Omar to pray and they were returning him, and Osman committed them to his illness.”
Mrs. Aisha said: “Look what has increased in Mali since I entered the emirate and send it to the Caliph after me.”
Caliph abu bakr illness lasted for fifteen days until he died on Monday night, May 22, 2013. She said, “On Monday.”
He said: “I hope between me and the night, what are you going to do?” She said: “In three white robes, there is no shirt or turban in it,” and khalifa abu bakr siddiq said, “Look at my dress, which has saffron or a trinth, wash it and make two more dresses with it.”
He said: “The living are the neediest to protect themselves from the dead, but they become dead to pus and to wear out.”
He recommended that his wife wash him with the names of Ames’ daughter, and be buried next to the Prophet Muhammad, and the last thing abu bark spoke to was the saying of Allah: “Die a Muslim and follow me to the righteous.”
Abu bkr, the 63-year-old son of the Prophet Muhammad, died and was washed by his wife Asmaa bint Ames, buried next to the Prophet Muhammad, and had his head on the prophet’s shoulders.
And his successor Omar ibn al-Khattab prayed on him, and his grave was descended on Omar, Osman, Talha, and his son Abdul Rahman, and the tomb of the Prophet Muhammad was attached to him.
The medina was shaken by the death of abu bakr caliph, and the Madina has not seen a day more weeping and weeping since the death of the Prophet than that evening, and Ali ibn Abi Talib was accepted in tears and recovered, and stood on the house where Abu Bakr was.
He said: “May Allah rest your soul, Abu Bakr, I was the messenger of Allah, I was a god, a god, his comfort and his trust, and the position of his secret and consultation,” until he said, “Allah will never be injured after the Messenger of Allah, you were a god, a guard, and a priest.
And Allah followed you with your prophet Muhammad, and we did not deny your wages and we did not miss your distance.” “Believed”
Do you want your kids to learn more about Online Quran Classes? Sign up for Rahman School’s ( online Quran school ) Online Quran Classes program and watch them dive deeper into the Quran science and learn the Holy Book of Allah.
Rahman School’s Arabic classes, Quran classes, Islamic studies class, Quran tajweed class, ijazah Quran and let your children learn the accurate Quran recitation and word pronunciation even if Arabic is not their first language.
online Quran classes for kids learning can be challenging if you’re seeking it for your kids. Rahman School offers you a wide variety of topics to teach your children online.
Whether it’s Quran online, Arabic online, Tajweed, Ijazah, tajwid al Quran, and Islamic Studies. Rahman School has your back with professional Quran tutors who are willing to go further with your kids’ education. With an attractive interface and well-structured lessons,
Rahman School gives you and your children the chance to learn with al Rahman school who are going to be your kids’ new friends, accompanying them in their learning process and encouraging them to learn more.
when and how did Abu Bakr Siddiq die?
The Mother of the Believers, Aisha, may Allah be pleased with her, narrates that abu bakr al siddiq, may Allah be pleased with him, died of his illness after he took a bath on a very cold night.
As a result, he developed a fever and was unable to go out to pray for fifteen days, and Omar Ibn Al-Khattab – may Allah be pleased with him – recommended that people lead the congregational prayer on his behalf.
Until abu bakr as siddiq died on the night of Tuesday the twenty-second of Jumada al-Akhirah in the thirteenth year of Hijrah, corresponding to the twenty-third of August of the year six hundred and thirty-four AD.
Abu bakr siddiq was sixty-three years old, as was the age of the Messenger – may Allah bless him and grant him peace – when he died, and he recommended – may Allah be pleased with him – his wife Asmaa and his son Abd al-Rahman – may Allah be pleased with them – to wash him.
And the Muslims prayed the funeral prayer for him under the imamate of Omar Ibn Al-Khattab, may Allah be pleased with him.
And he was carried – may Allah be pleased with him – on the tree on which the Messenger, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, was carried, and he recommended Aisha – may Allah be pleased with her.
That he be buried next to the grave of the Messenger – may Allah bless him and grant him peace – so his daughter, the mother of the believers and the wife of the Prophet, carried out his will.
Madinah was stirred by the news of abu bakr death – may Allah be pleased with him – and the Companions – may Allah be pleased with them – grieved greatly at his separation, and Makkah Al-Mukarramah was shaken by this painful news.
His daughter Aisha, the mother of the faithful, the mother of the believers, Aisha – may Allah be pleased with her – said in his lament: “May Allah make your face beautiful and thank you for the good of your striving. Misfortunes after him lost you.
The Book of Allah promises consolation for you and a good return from you, for I fulfill Allah’s promise in you with patience upon you, and I replace it with you by supplication for you.
For we belong to Allah and to Him we shall return, peace and mercy of Allah be upon you.
And in the end, the first one to be Muslim among the men is the venerable Sahabi caliph abu bakr, may Allah rest his soul, and his Islam had a great impact, as many companions entered Islam on his hand.
Khalifa abu bakr siddiq was nicknamed the sٍiddiq for his sincerity and for his belief in the Messenger of Allah at the time. Which Quraysh lied to, as the Messenger of Allah called him, with his dignity and his spending for the sake of Allah.
One of the companions could precede him in spending, and abu bark took over the succession of Muslims unanimously after the death of the Messenger of Allah, and his succession lasted nearly three years, and abu bkr died at the age of sixty-three.